Bartering by the Beachside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I-I didn't you sicko I- ohhhHHH!" Lucy's stutters were interrupted as she threw her head back, letting out a wail. He'd stuck his hand down her shorts, his large finger not hesitating to slip into her tight slickness with ease.

"Really?" the shopkeeper said, his other hand grabbing the back of her head with a rough fist, pulling her face against his, her ear right against his growing mouth. "Then why are you so fucking wet?"

He didn't give her a chance, slipping in another finger as he began to dig deep into her wetness, stretching out her core in a way that made her plump thighs squeeze around his wrists. Lucy could only dig her fingers into his neck. And beg.

"Please, p-please I'll do anything-"

The hand gripping her hair suddenly grabbed her face in a rough, possessive squeeze. He was treating her as if he owned her already, and it made Lucy hornier than she'd ever been in her life. He forced her to look deep into his eyes as he kept pumping his fingers into her, dragging out sparks of pure pleasure with every push.

"Anything for what? Those earrings over there? Or for my cock?"

Lucy didn't have an answer. She was trapped. She could only keep moaning, keep looking up at him as she fought the urge for her eyes to roll into the back of her head as he made her wetter, and wetter, and wetter.

"B-Both! Please just fuck me however you want for those earrings, mister, oh God, please, I'll let you do anything you want."

"And?"

Lucy panted. What more could he have wanted? It was obvious this was exactly where he wanted her from the moment he checked her out, stumbling into his shop like the naive fool that she was. She felt a pulse of pleasure that made her whole body clench. She needed to cum, and for that to happen she needed more than two of his fingers. Her mind worked fast, making her say something else that she shouldn't have.

"I'll let you cum inside me." she blurted. "I'll let you breed me, cum in my ass, anywhere, please anything, I just need it so bad...!"

The shopkeeper stopped his pumping, extracting the slick fingers and immediately finding her clit. He rubbed, and rubbed, sending jolts of heat through her skin. She cursed, trying to flail her head if it weren't for the iron grip of the man's hand gripping her cheeks.

"How about this." he said, torturously stimulating her clit in a way that was bringing her close to an orgasm faster than she'd ever experienced. He shifted the hand grabbing her face to instead grab the base of her ponytail. He pulled, yanking her head in a violent tug, the pain making tears well up in her eyes. He shoved his head forward, forehead pressed against hers. Every powerful word of his slipped down her open mouth and echoed down her throat. She was about to cum.

"How about, I do that to you. All of it. I fuck your teenage pussy, like you've wanted me to all this time. I cum in you. I breed you. I stuff your mouth full of my cock. I fill your ass full of me until you can't even sit tomorrow without crossing your legs."

Lucy came. The stream of images he listed out, the sensation of her engorged clit incessantly rubbed by his rough touch, the searing pain of having her hair pulled, the mounting lust that had been building up ever since he started seducing her less than a couple hours ago, it all culminated her her body convulsing where it sat, liquid heat ruining her bikini bottoms and her shorts as the shopkeeper kept rubbing.

She whimpered, digging her fingers ever-deeper into his skin as her body shook, tears spilling as her eyes rolled back, her mouth unable to say anything but curses.

The shopkeeper gave her a minute. Then,

"I do all of that to you. Fuck you so much that you'll never find something that can satisfy you like I have. Then, after you've passed out, raw and throbbing from all the cum I've dumped inside you..." the shopkeeper paused until Lucy opened her eyes again to meet his. "...then I'll consider giving you the earrings."

Lucy stared at him, catching her breath, gaining her bearings as the frayed edges of her climax tapered out, leaving her feeling bare, and wet, and empty.

"Do we have a deal?"

Lucy just stared, trying to find something in his glare. Finally, a spark lit in the green of her eyes, and a competitive grin curled on her lips. A sudden confidence overwhelmed her. Something in her mind switched, letting her know that she had all the negotiating power. The lucidity made the 18-year-old brazen.

"That sounds...okay, but how about this," Lucy said, her words lucid and intoned with challenge.

The shopkeeper returned her smile, a hint of surprise in his eyes as Lucy hopped off the table, her hands finding purchase in the fabric of his shirt. It was clear the fog from her overwhelming desire had robbed her of her usual spunk, and the shopkeeper was about to get a full taste of it.

She advanced upon him, batting her eyelashes in a way that visibly turned the tide; she sashayed forward, each step making him take a step back, her grip on her chest firm and directing.

"How about I have my way with you, indulging myself with this killer bod of yours that you've been teasing me with on a silver platter." she said, emphasizing her words with more forceful pushes, her advance speeding up. "I fuck you until my legs feel like jelly, ride you until your chest is red with scratches, and squeeze you of every drop of your cum until you pass out. Then, I leave you here as a wet puddle, smiling as you remember the best pussy you've ever had walk back here in your dusty little shop, and I leave with those earrings of yours."

With that she gave a final shove, the shopkeeper's burly frame slamming against the wall behind him. A moment later Lucy balled up the fingers in his shirt into fists, and with a violent tear, ripped the fabric wide open, leaving the shopkeeper's barrelled chest bare for her touch. He didn't have time to gasp before Lucy closed the distance between them, one hand running along the form musculature of his front, and the other roughly grabbing the bulge that had formed in his trousers.

She purred as his hands found her hips, biting her lip as she went up on her toes, her lips a few inches away from his as his own desire reared his head with every swirl of her grip, his breaths hot and fast against her face.

"So..." Lucy said, feeling him submit to her advance. "How's that for a deal?"

The shopkeeper only grinned, shutting his eyes for a moment as if giving it some thought. She gave him another squeeze, and he hissed, following it with a chuckle.

"Are you usually this good at negotiating?"

"Hmm..." Lucy leaned in gave his ear a bite. She gasped in delight when those big hands gave her waist a squeeze in response. "It's actually my first time."

"Color me impressed." he said, running one of his hands up the smooth line of her back, catching beads of leftover sweat, pads of his fingers relishing the silkine warmth of her skin. He opened his eyes and their eyes locked, their breaths swirling in a heady mist between their lips. "And your terms are tempting."

"Are they?"

The hand at her back snaked ever-upward. Lucy responded by taking the hand at his crotch to meet her other hand at the clasp of his trousers. She slipped the button through its respective hole.

"Even if my gramps wouldn't have approved, I'm sure he'd understand the value of a good deal." the hand was at her neck now, and Lucy purred as his fingers fiddled with the knot of her pink bikini top. Her finger pulled at his zipper until the band of his trousers loosened completely.

"I'm sure he would."

Lucy's eyes shot wide when he immediately went to work with her short shorts, and she helped him as her own zipper and button came undone, shimmying her hips to let the denim slide down her long legs, stepping out of them as they pooled around her ankles. The shopkeeper's own shorts joined them, and Lucy's eyelids fluttered as his strong grip pulled her bikini-clad heat to grind against the hungry bulge that throbbed in his boxers.

She responded in kind, her body sliding against his in a sensuous grind, silently begging for more of his touch as the finger at her neck found the string holding the knot of her bikini top together. Their breaths grew faster as their skin slid against each other, only a thin layer of fabric keeping them apart. Lucy's mind was slipping back into its horny insanity, and the want for the monster that pulsed against her stomach was quickly turning into a need.

"But...it's still-"

"Difficult to part with an heirloom?" Lucy finished for him, her hands stripping the rest of the shirt off his broad shoulders, eager to feel every firm line of his musculature without anything in between. "Trust me, half of the earrings in my collections are heirlooms. I can sweeten the deal until you can't say no."

Lucy looked at him now, her eyes swirling with dark desire. She wetted her lips with her tongue, biting her bottom lip as a hand of his slid under her bikini bottoms and gave her bare ass a firm grope. She couldn't take much more of this. And by the way his cock kept pulsing, she knew he couldn't either.

"How about we meet in the middle." the shopkeeper said, taking the hand around her neck and finally pulling the string between his fingers. With the knot undone, Lucy allowed the fabric to flutter to the ground to join her shorts, her best assets completely bare. She didn't give him a chance to look before she pillowed them against his own chest, earning a hungry growl as her perky nipples pushed against his skin. "Because it sounds like we both have some common interests here. But there's just some... particulars we need to iron out.

"Fine. I'll...mm..." Lucy attempted, her eyes closing as she felt herself growing wetter and wetter by the second. "...stick around to hear more of your uh...terms."

Their faces were closer than ever now. Lucy didn't even notice the hand in her bikini bottoms shifting to her crotch until that finger of his slipped inside her again, her throat opening up in a mewl.

"Then I think we should just get on with it." the shopkeeper said. The hand at her back suddenly grabbed her arm, and with a deft twist, he reversed their positions, slamming Lucy's back into the wall he'd just been pinned on. She squealed, her eyes pleading now as she looped her arms around his neck. "I wouldn't want to waste anymore of your time."

Their mouths crashed together in a flurry of spit and lips, and for the next several minutes, words were the last thing on their mind.

***

Lucy wrapped her left leg around the stranger's waist, pulling him in as close as she could as his fingers dug into her folds. She was essentially naked now as she squirmed and writhed against his body, her bikini bottoms long-forgotten at her feet, her hoop earrings and the blue ribbon keeping her hair tied the only things clinging to her body aside from her own sweat.

Her fingers tore at his hair as their mouths hungrily collided, wet clasps of hot air and saliva replacing the need to breathe complete breaths. Their heads shifted as they embraced, their tongues coiled in slick notes of spit, mouths locked with a hunger that had them both growling.

They'd been wrapped in this mess of limbs and skin for several minutes now, their desire reaching an apex as Lucy finally swatted away the hand inside her snatch and lowered her feet to the floor. She allowed one more swirl of the shopkeeper's tongue between her cheeks before she ripped her mouth off his, their tongues slickly untangling, whipped white of froth gathered at the corner of their lips and strings of spit spilling between their naked skin. She panted, deep heaving breaths that bristle hot against the hairs on his chest. She gave him one look before her mouth attacked, snapping onto his skin, kissing and licking the broad firmness of his chest. He let her do her work, his hands settling on his shoulders as Lucy's mouth dragged a wet line of spit down his skin, her tongue eagerly flicking at his nipple. Her hands raked down his core in tandem, hungrily groping his firm abs.

Within moments Lucy lowered herself down to taste those abs with her lips, breathing in the musk of his scent in deep inhales through her nose. She was high off the perfection of his body, the sheer naughtiness of the situation. She wondered in the moment how many women he'd taken back here and fucked silly, wondered how many girls her age he'd pumped full of his seed. The thoughts only made her wetter, and before she knew it her thumbs were hooked into the band of his boxers.

She tugged down, only to let out a little squeak as his cock sprung out from its confines, its bulbous head striking her square on the cheek.

Lucy ignored his chuckle, mouth water at what was presented to her.

As she expected, the man's assets were...monstrous, to say the least. His balls hung with leaden importance, round and large enough to fill each of her palms. His cock itself stood in rigid attention, its veiny length stretching out with a perfect upward curve that was longer than any tool she'd ever beheld, its girth nearly rivaling the circumference of her forearm.

Lucy gulped at the thought of it pumping into her, imagining the way its curve could strike her in spots she'd never felt before, her core already tightening at the prospect of its thickness stretching her out. She brought her hands to it, her thoughts only racing into further depravity as she started to run her fingers along its length, watching in a stupor as the beast pulsed in the grip of two of her fists, licking her lips at the shining bead of pre poised at the top of his urethra.

On her knees, Lucy firmed herself and kept pumping, feeling the erection growing impossibly-firmer with every pump of her combined hands. She watched as the veins pulsed and concentrated more blood, her breath growing faster at how his balls contracted with every passing second. She heard him let out a singular groan, the sound galvanizing her to work for more.

A thought struck her mind then. A flash of his eyes in her memory made her grin, remembering them subtly glancing at her chest, fixating on them when he'd made his move. She shuffled forward on her knees, eager to hear his reaction.

Removing her hands from his tool, Lucy gripped the fleshy sides of her tits. After only a few years of adolescence blessing her with them, she knew just how perfect they were, their creamy curvature granting her the reputation of having one of the best racks in her school. She'd only treated her boyfriend in this particular fashion once, and that poor sap had lasted less than a minute between the warm glory of her assets before blowing completely. As she eagerly wrapped the stranger's cock between her breasts, Lucy wondered if he'd suffer the same fate.

To her surprise, even with the sheer size of her tits, the shopkeeper's cock still stubbornly poked out between the uppermost crevasse of her soft skin. She worked past the surprise quickly, and with that, began her work.

With the slightest amount of pressure Lucy slid his cock between her tits in a rocking motion, watching the veiny shaft slide between the warm valley of her skin with a delicious friction. She earned another groan, and an approving squeeze of his hands against her shoulders. Lucy pressed on, her own arousal growing as she felt him being to pulse harder with every pull of her tits around him.

As she continued, Lucy couldn't help but notice the tip of that cock, still stubbornly poking out at her above the ridgeline of her breasts, its bulbous tip occasionally kissing the bottom of her chin. She stared at it now, eyes crossing as it poked up at her with every forward push of her upper shoulders, throbbing, pulsing, as if pleading.

Lucy's mouth fell open, and she captured it between her lips. She earned the longest groan yet. She continued, squeezing his perfect shaft between the soft flesh of her tits with intent, sliding up and down, up and down. Meanwhile she found herself struggling to fit the rest of his meat into her mouth, her jaw opening wider than any cock had made her do before in her life, her wet tongue slicking against the underside of his veininess in consistent glides, her teeth barely allowing clearance.

In and in, she acclimated herself to stretch her mouth for him, earning more groans and squeezes from his hands all the while. Her vision was blurry now, welled-up tears completely obscuring her vision as she slid that package of his deeper and deeper. But eventually, she found a rhythm. Working in tandem with the arms squeezing those luscious tits around his meat, she coaxed out more precum to squirt against her tongue, all the while inviting him deeper and deeper.

Faster and faster, Lucy let this man fuck her tits. She felt her own arousal only mount as the strong concentrated aroma of his musk burned her nostrils. He was growing close. She could feel it. Feel the pulsing of his shaft, hear the desperation begin to seep into his grunts. By this point his cockhead was battering against the gate of her throat, every outwards pull of her mouth resulting in sticky strands of her spit to wetly quirt out between the seal of her lips and his meat.

She was loving every moment of this. She blinked away tears as her entire world was dominated by this stranger's cock.

It was almost a relief when his burly hands suddenly threw her hands aside, grabbed her brunette hair, and shoved her head into his throbbing meat in a rough shove. Lucy squealed, gagging at the initial movement, having only a moment's respite as he pulled away, only to choke even harder at the second slam. He did it again, this time his hips thrusting forward with a force that made the back of Lucy's head hit the wall behind her, the impact of his crotch against her nose springing more tears.

But she didn't protest. Instead, one of her hands found a grip on his hip, and the other instantly shot to the moist heat between her thighs. Her world swirled as he thrust again, and her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head as she shoved her fingers deep into herself as he gave another thrust, and another, and another.

Before long the stranger's cock found itself snug in the wet pocket of her throat. The shopkeeper's fingers readjusted, one of them buried in the back of her head, the other winding the hair of her sidetail around his fist like a leash. Her hoop earrings violently swayed in a flurry of gold. And so he continued, using Lucy's face as nothing more than a hole for him to pump his meat into.

And Lucy loved every second.

Faster and faster, his cock swelled into her throat as tears freely flowed down her eyes. He pulled up on her sidetail when her knees would go weak from the pain and the pleasure, keeping her in line as he barrelled into her throat without a second of relent. Lucy kept pumping her own fingers into herself, sniffling as she lost herself completely with the sensation of his prick filling every nook and cranny of her throat and her mouth.

It didn't take long before she came. Her entire body clenched up, and she lost her grip on his waist. But of course, the shopkeeper didn't let her crumple to the floor, tugging hard at the leash of her ponytail with a force that made her vision turn white mid-orgasm.

"That's right you- nnghh! -you fucking teen slut." he growled, his hips slamming into Lucy's face. The shopkeeper looked down at his catch as she looked up at him with wild eyes, lost in the force of his unfettered desire. "I knew you were just a cockhungry bitch the aungh... moment you walked through my door."

Lucy almost came again at his words, her throat vibrating with the force of her desperate groans. Harder and harder, he used her throat, pulling and thrusting and fucking her face in until finally he shoved himself to the hilt, his cock visibly pulsing through the skin of his neck.