Bartering by the Beachside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a fierce hiss, the shopkeeper came. Lucy fell limp at the sensation, squeezing her eyes tight at the sensation of buckshots of cum pumped directly into her esophagus, lining the pocket of her throat in sticky white blasts of seed. His balls throbbed against her chin, and all Lucy could do was find her breath by breathing in the musky headiness of his scent through her nose.

He slid out mid-climax, his meat still spurting out jets of cum. One one of them shot directly into the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex the same moment his cock slipped from her lips. She coughed, sputtering for gulps of air as cum shot from her nose like snot. She looked up at him, only for more of his spunk to jet out and catch onto her face and eyes in thick dollops.

Finally, the shopkeeper's climax subsided. He let go of her hair, letting Lucy collapse to her knees, cum and throat-sop spilling out from between her lips, hot spunk slowly sliding off her freckles. Weakly, Lucy brought her fingers to her face, wiping the mess from her skin and hungrily slurping it into her throat. She opened her eyes as she panted, sucking down more of the leftover spunk with every wipe of her fingers, looking up at the shopkeeper as she swallowed every drop of his seed as she could.

She wiped her other cheek, with her right hand. She glanced at it for a second. Her hand was almost completely covered in a layer of thick cum. The sight made her remember where she was, that her friends, long-forgotten, were all on a beach outside...but just as quick as the thought came, it disappeared the moment she brought the tattoo to her tongue and cleaned it of cum.

He looked down at her, almost in disbelief...and as Lucy's eyes flickered down to her face level, his still-rigid cock confirmed that he was mostly just enjoying the show.

Lucy licked her lips, feeling the weakness from his abuse subside as she stood to her feet. Her regained strength seemed to surprise him again as she leaned up and gave him a sloppy kiss, intently swirling her cum-stained tongue between her cheek. She dragged a hand along his length, feeling it harden against her thigh.

After a minute, she separated, panting and looking crazed, her brunette hair a mess, tearstains and leftover bits of cum tainting her freckled cheeks. She kept her eyes on him as she walked over to the nearby coffee table in front of the couch, watching as his eyes drank in the sight of her supple breasts bouncing with every step, the shift of her hips with every slide of her legs.

"You enjoyed the first taste of my terms?" Lucy said, her voice still a little hoarse from having his cocked rammed repeatedly down her throat. She slid a finger of hers between her legs, letting out a little mewl as she slipped it past the neat rows of pubes and into the slick pinkness of her folds, still sticky and wet from orgasm.

The shopkeeper's eyes were stuck. His tone was even as he stepped towards her in a stupor.

"You could say that."

Lucy giggled. Then, with the finger still buried inside her, she lowered herself onto the coffee table, and lay herself down, spreading her long legs in open invitation. The stranger gulped, and she looked up at him with a hungry look, a brunette lock of her hair spilling over her eye.

"Then let's see you give me a taste of yours." she said, her breath hitching as she took the finger out from her honeypot before hooking it to the side of her lower lips with another finger to spread her pinkness wide open for him. A bead of pearlescent arousal leaked onto the carpet below her. "Put your mouth where the money is."

***

Lucy let out a breathless scream as she came. Again.

The shopkeeper kept devouring her cunt, hungrily lapping her up with hands firmly gripped on her thighs. He'd taken her up on the offer without hesitation, burying his face between her legs like a man possessed. She wondered at how his jaw didn't tire as he seemed to eat her with a hunger she didn't think was possible, his lips and his tongue working things that made her toes curl in on themselves.

Lucy's fingers gripped his hair with more force than he'd pulled at her own hair only minutes earlier as she arched her back off the table. Her breasts shook in breathless racking quakes as the orgasm shredded through her nerves, her tongue sticking out from her lips.

He didn't stop. Even as she clenched her thighs in a crushing grip around his ears, the stranger kept going, his tongue playing with her clit and drawing shapes inside of her in ways that she could only dream were possible. She felt his nose eagerly breathe her in, the filthiness of how much he desired her body in every capacity only making her feel more aroused.

Her world turned to white as her muscles tightened up again, overstimulation spreading like fire throughout her nervous system. She came again.

The stranger towered over her the moment she regained her bearings. He hungrily drank in the sight of her nakedness, her perfect curves glistening with an accentuating sheen of her sweat. He was as hard as when he fucked her mouth, and he was absentmindedly stroking it as his other hand kept a hold on her hip. He looked up at her. Through gritted teeth, Lucy said what they both had wanted for hours.

"Just fuck me."

One stroke of his hip and he was balls-deep, filling her deeper than Lucy had ever felt, ever could have imagined. Her back arched off the coffee table. She struggled to catch a breath before her entire frame was suddenly rocked by another hard shove of his hips, any sort of squirming protest mitigated by the ironclad grip of her slender waist by his hands. Another thrust came, and another. It took only five thrusts for Lucy to cum, squirting sticky lust between her thighs.

And it only took five thrusts for Lucy to realize the only thing she could do lying on that table was to just take it.

The man gave it to her exactly as she wanted it: hard, fast, and rough. He didn't care that she was squealing, gasping for air in desperate hiccups after an umpteenth orgasm. He just kept thrusting, his meat sliding into Lucy's tightness with a force that shook her entire frame with every thrust.

Lucy's hands gripped the edges of the coffee table, her ears barely hearing the wooden squeaks of its legs over the rough, wet slaps of her cunt being ravaged by this stranger's raging desire. She lifted her head off the table slightly, looking up at him through half-lidded lips, her mouth wide open, beads of sweat trickling down her face. He gazed at her through gritted teeth, the kind and charming look in his eyes replaced by a primal need. She clenched up at the sight of him, how his muscles bristled as he fucked her on his knees, watching as his cock slid into her, again, and again.

She found her own hips shoving themselves into the shopkeeper's, desperate to take him in deeper and harder than he the pace he'd already set. Lucy wanted more of him. Even as she marveled at how much he stretched her out, she knew he was holding back his punches. At this point, Lucy's inhibitions were nonexistent. She didn't want to be fucked anymore, she wanted to be destroyed.

"So- anh! -...you still warming up?" Lucy slipped out between moans. She kept her eyes on his, raising her sweaty brow in challenge. "Mmm...because I'm still waiting for you to actually fuck me."

The words had an instant effect as the shopkeeper's face turned into a scowl.

He grunted, pausing his pace. There was nothing but the sound of their breaths, their panting only ramping up anticipation. Lucy's chest tightened at the look of him, this man with a build and frame that would make the likes of any jock in her high school jealous, glaring down at her like a beast about to devour its prey whole.

She almost didn't notice how he was repositioning himself, his meat still stuffed into her as he took her legs and bundled them together, parallel. He settled her calves on his right shoulder, leaving the soles of her feet pointed towards the ceiling. The new position gave him more leverage as he wrapped one of his burly arms around her thighs.

A moment later and he slammed into her. Lucy choked out a gasp before feeling the air from her lungs ripped away with another slam. He was deeper than before now, the subtle upwards curve of his cock spearing her in a spot that she'd never felt in her life. The edges of her lips curled in a delirious grin as the stranger started to truly fuck her in earnest, every strike of his cockhead sparking stars to light up in her vision.

"D-Don't fucking stop, just keep pounding-"

Lucy lost herself again as the shopkeeper's pounding only grew faster. Her thighs smashed into his rock-solid abs as he drove into her like a piston. Her fingers tightened their grip on the wood. Her golden earrings scraped against the table as she arched her back again, her tits shaking with every hard buck of the stranger's hips. She could hear him groan and curse, barely audible over the hard smacks of her legs against the solid wall of his body. She could barely keep herself together as he used her like a toy.

Her orgasm came and went, almost indiscernible in the mad flurry of pleasure that assaulted every single one of her nerves as the rough pounding continued. At this point she was almost certain that his length was pounding against the gate of her cervix. She didn't care about climaxes anymore, all she wanted was to keep getting stuffed, roughly pounded into like the fleshy piece of meat this stranger was treating her as.

It was in the middle of this delirium that she suddenly felt him slow. No more rapid pounds, but instead, long, drawn-out strokes with punctuating thrusts that drew out whimpers from her throat. Lucy opened her eyes, looking up at the shopkeeper.

His face was twisted in a concentrated wince, his teeth gritting as he grunted. Sweat from his efforts dripped from his hair, beads of it falling onto the vertical expanse of her legs. He gripped her legs tight as Lucy suddenly felt him slip his cock out of her, the transition from feeling so full and hot to vacant and empty making her eyelids flutter. Then, with his arms gripping her legs tight, he shoved his cock between her luscious thighs, dragging it between their sweat-sheened creaminess. He sawed his meat in slow strokes, his eyes drinking in Lucy's nakedness, roaming the expanse of her golden skin, watching her chest rise and fall with needy breaths, the twist of her fit core. Finally, she felt him give one last push forward, and bit her lip at the telltale throb.

The stranger let out a shuddering moan as he came. Hot streaks of cum jetted out in long sticky lines all across Lucy's naked body. Rope after rope of spunk coated her skin, the filthiness of it making her moan alongside him. One stray shot struck the bottom of her chin, a shot that she quickly scooped with her finger. She relished the taste of it, looking up at him as his eyes flickered with release, his tight balls pulsing against the underside of her thighs.

When he finally finished, he released her legs, panting as he beheld his work. Pools of sticky white stained Lucy's body, dollops of it sliding off her skin to join the rivulets of sweat that collected on the table beneath her. The volume of it stunned her as she looked at the mess he'd made, the sight of so much thick cum only galvanizing her to scoop it up and savor the taste of it on her tongue like the filthy slut that she was.

She looked up at him again. He was stroking himself, watching every move she did, eyes drifting to her pussy, raw from being filled with him only a few minutes earlier. Wordlessly, Lucy smeared more of his spunk off her skin, gathering it within the pad of three fingers. Then, she brought those fingers to her needy cunt, and pumped them inside. She moaned, loving the way he looked at her, loving the fact that her show was making him as stiff as he was only moments earlier, loving the feeling of his cum cling to her inner walls.

Lucy squirmed, a mess of sweat and cum and quim, scooping more of this stranger's semen to stuff into her pussy.

"I told you earlier," she said, in between hot breaths. "to not stop. I told you to keep pounding me. Are you not going to hold up your end of the bargain?"

Moments later and he was on top of her, his hands gripping her skin as his cock plunged into her once more. Lucy let out a squeal, the reinsertion setting her nerves ablaze all over again. He loomed over her, his arms like columns on either side of her head. She looked up at him with her challenging eyes, her brunette hair sticking to her forehead, two strands of it that had slipped from her ponytail framing her cheeks, sticking to her shoulders.

"That's it," Lucy said. Moaning with her cock-hungry smile as she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Just keep fucking me like this until you blow again." Then, in the same breath, she wrapped her legs around his waist. "But if you don't stuff me with that cum of yours I'm out the door."

She earned a smile.

"Off to look for better business elsewhere, is it?"

He gave a particularly-hard stirring slam of his hips that made her squeak. She bit her lip, letting her fingers coil themselves in a hard grip into his damp hair.

"I'm sure at least one of your competitors can- oh! -meet my needs..."

The shopkeeper chuckled, pressing his body closer to hers.

"Trust me babe, you won't get it this good anywhere else."

Lucy tightened her core, clenching around him while pulling him in deeper with her legs. He hissed.

"Still waiting for you to prove it."

Their faces crashed together in a hungry kiss, wet smacks of their lips firing off another round of rough pounding. Lucy squealed into his mouth as his hips jackhammered into hers, his manhood ramming into her with a force that made it hard to breathe. She wrapped her legs and her arms around him tighter, tighter, their sweaty skin grinding and colliding against each other in delicious friction.

Spit ran out of the corner of their conjoined mouths as the fucking continued, rougher and more desperate than ever before. The table squealed in protest beneath them but neither could hear it over the moist echoes of Lucy's cunt being reamed inside out. Just as she asked, the shopkeeper didn't relent, didn't pause or rest. His pace was consistent and hard, Lucy's thighs feeling almost sore at the constant pounding of his skin.

The fire inside her welled up again, and Lucy came. She tore her lips from his and let out a breathless squeal, the desperate sounds from her throat sounding like sobs as her entire body clenched. Still, the shopkeeper kept fucking her. The sensation of his girth stuffing her through the orgasm only made it longer. At this point Lucy's head hung off the edge of the table as the stranger shoved his nose into her neck, his tongue hungrily licking her skin, breathing her in deep as he pounded her into oblivion.

It was in the middle of the chaos that the table's legs finally snapped.

The wooden crack of one leg was followed by the other four almost simultaneously, and a moment later Lucy's head bounced off the woolen rug below it. She could barely register what happened as her breath was ripped from her from the force of the fall. And in the same moment, her mind turned to utter mush as gravity forced the stranger's cock to wedge itself deeper, striking her innermost walls in a way that made her eyes roll into her skull.

"Oh f-fuck...!" she squealed, feeling the shopkeeper's pace slacken. Her legs pulled him into her again. "D-Don't stop, just pound me like this, oh yes, just cum in me already, fucking destroy me right here!"

Lucy's arms wrapped around his shoulders, letting her breasts pillow between them in a moist kiss of skin. The stranger obliged her, ignoring the table, ignoring the potential pain the accident inflicted on her, ignoring everything except fulfilling what Lucy wanted. He pistoned into her with more force and precision as he braced his arms against the carpet, fingers digging into them as he pounded, pounded, pounded, balls smacking against her fat ass in heavy smacks.

A steady stream of groans bellowed from his mouth as his cock throbbed again, the bulbous head of its veiny length battering Lucy into another climax. She felt the man's teeth sink into her shoulder then, feeling the echo of his grunts of effort imprint onto her sweaty skin. As soon as her inner heat began to coil around him, he began to jackhammer into her in earnest, sliding Lucy's entire body up and almost off the remnants of the table before he hilted himself in one final thrust and-

"Nngh, fuck!"

The shopkeeper yelled out into Lucy's shoulder as his girth pulsed in a violent expulsion of heat. All at once Lucy felt his taut muscles suddenly grow lax, her eyes widening at the sudden burst of heat spilling into her womb. She held him as he whispered hot curses at the base of her neck, feeling him twitch with every buckshot of hot cum that his cock deposited into her. Rope after rope of spunk coated her inner heat, filling her with a sensation that made her mewl in deep satisfaction. In all truth, she'd never let anyone finish inside her before, and as the stranger's orgasm continued, she could only conclude that she'd been missing out.

After what seemed like at least a minute, the shopkeeper's climax tapered out into a rush of breaths against her ear, and his shaft softening within the clutch of her cunt. Lucy lay there, feeling the warmth begin to slowly leak out of her. She felt full in a way that she couldn't describe.

Silence pervaded the room as they both caught their breaths, both of their naked bodies doused in sweat. Lucy felt hotter now than she had outside in the summer sun.

The shopkeeper finally rolled off of her, making his way to his feet. He gave Lucy a onceover, his eyes lingering a bit at the sight of his fat load puddling beneath the abused folds of her snatch.

"Water?"

Lucy nodded, sitting up herself.

He offered a hand. She took it.

A minute later and they sat on the couch with bottles in hand. Thankfully he also had a fridge in his private room.

He shook his head as he beheld the coffee table.

"You know you owe-"

"I'll pay you back." Lucy interjected, rolling her eyes as she took another swig from her bottle. She splayed herself against the sofa, letting the cool air dry the sweat on her naked skin.

He turned his attention to her again, a wry grin on his face

"Another thing to add to our...deal?"

Lucy snorted, leaning forward as she licked her lips.

"We've been deliberating for this long, I don't see how this could possibly trip things up."

She took another sip. She kept her eyes on his.

"You're a tough sell, that's for sure." he said, tension beginning to mount again as he reached over and put his palm on her knee. "Never had any bartering go on for this long before."

"You could just give me the earrings and we could call it. Here and now."

He chuckled.

"If you're just tired, you can leave whenever you want."

"I'm not leaving without those earrings." Lucy said, firmly. She scooted a little closer to him.

They shared a silence, eyes challenging each other as he brought his hand up to her inner thigh. Lucy's breath hitched.

"Then it looks like we'll be here for a little while longer."

"I have all day."

They gave each other one last look before finishing off their drinks.

***

Lucy's thick ass clapped in loud and wet smacks against his thighs as she rode the shopkeeper's rod for dear life. His hands kept her steady, holding her in place at her waist as she wildly bucked, up and down, her earrings flailing wildly, her hair, still done up in a sidetail, flailing all the same. Her knees dug into the couch on either side of his legs as she fucked herself to her heart's content.