Bartering by the Beachside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...yes," Lucy moaned, throwing her head back as the man sucked and bit at her tits. His tongue drew shapes around her pebbly pink nipples that drove her crazy, each flick of his tongue making her insides clench around him just a bit tighter. "K-Keep doing that you dirty fuck, I'm gonna cum."

He gave her tit a bite at the comment, and Lucy wondered how many bruises he'd already left behind. In response she stopped her wild bucking, and instead gyrated in hot swirls in his lap. She felt him throb at the change of pace, earning a groan when she slid a hand down to start pinching at his own nipple.

The shopkeeper parted from her breast, a string of spit connecting his lower lip with the tip of her teat as he looked up at her. Lucy leaned down to give him a chaste kiss before she started pumping herself around him again, nails digging into his skin as she braced for another climax.

It shredded through her with as much deadening fire as it did the countless other times.

"Oh f-fuck...!" she squealed, shutting her eyes tight as she sat herself completely on his dick, letting him stay hilted and rigid inside of her as her pussy convulsed with the force of her orgasm. She leaned forward, her hair touching the tips of his shoulders.

Then, to her surprise, the grip around her waist tightened, and her body was lifted from the man's lap. Almost effortlessly he took Lucy's body and dragged up and down his rod, speeding up the pace until she was smashed into his lap with a force that rivaled her own efforts. Lucy could only go along for the ride as she as fucked through her orgasm, fucked into another orgasm, and then, as he smashed her into the cushion of his balls in one final downwards stroke of his arms, fucked into a creampie.

Lucy mewled again at the sensation as she settled down and gyrated her hips, milking him for all he was worth. He let her do what she wanted as he groaned, filling her with another creamy load, hands growing lax at her sides as she kept sliding her wet body against him. She felt sticky streams of his spunk trickle down the inside of her thighs, and she stopped moving her hips once she felt the torrent taper out.

"Do you always treat your 'pleasant company' like this?" Lucy said after she caught her breath, her cheek settled against his chest. She gave his skin a lick as her dainty hands traced circles around his nipple. She felt him twitch inside her.

"They usually don't last this long."

Lucy chuckled as she rose to meet cup his face between her hands. Her naughty hips started to swirl again, and she felt him grow back to full-mast inside her honeypot once more.

"'Usually'?"

"There's a few exceptions."

"Am I close to beating them out too?"

His hands gripped her tight again, and Lucy shut her eyes at the stirring heat inside.

"A little."

"Good. Because I'm nowhere near finished."

Words turned into more squeals, flirts turned into skin clapping against skin.

***

Lucy had never done anal before, but as the shopkeeper shoved dollops of hot nut into her tight ass, she was more than eager to try. Only a minute ago he'd just finished stuffing her with a fifth creampie, roughly fucking her into the floor on all fours. He'd grabbed onto her brunette hair as reins again, forcing Lucy to keep her head up as she screamed for more, making her choke on her own spit as he smacked her round ass cheeks with hard slaps. The red handprints on her skin still stung.

But of course, right off the heels of such intense sex, Lucy offered herself to him in another fashion as she spread her asscheeks. She did promise that she'd let him stuff her anywhere and everywhere for those earrings, and this seemed like the perfect time for him to check one off his list.

Just his fingers, still shoveling wads of cum into her ass as a makeshift lubricant, stretched out Lucy in a way that was so alien and strange that it only made her more aroused. Before long the fingers finally left, the stranger's hands smoothing over her asscheeks and gripping tight. He pried them open, revealing to him her puckered anus. His cock, hard as ever, its head swollen and almost blue, pressed forward, and kissed it.

Both of them hissed. Even with the large amounts of cum he'd forcefully shoved inside, the fit was still incredibly tight. Just the head took several seconds of effort to slip inside her.

The rest of his shaft sank inch by almost-painful inch, both of them trying their best to accommodate for the fit as the manmeat eked past cum clinging to her rectum's walls. Once he was halfway the stranger pulled out a bit just to loosen her up before plunging in again, pressing on, hissing at how Lucy's grip only made him want to blow on the spot.

But finally, after almost a full minute, he was hilted. They both took a breath to adjust before he pulled his hips back before snapping them forward again. It was a slow process. Lucy's fingers dug into the carpet as she acclimated the foreign sensation of having her ass stretched out. Eventually the strangeness of the feeling only grew to feel better as the shopkeeper sped up, that feeling only growing hotter and more pleasurable as the sex grew harder.

It didn't take long until he was finally bucking into the tight crevasse between her asscheeks. She could hear him grunting, keeping himself together as he watched his meat disappear between the delicious cleft of her round booty. Faster and faster, he kept fucking her ass, making Lucy wetter as the filthiness of the sensation morphed into pure pleasure, overcoming any misgivings.

As this went on, Lucy found that she could tighten herself even easier. She experimented with it, clenching her anal grip in short bursts, reveling in the way the stranger's meat throbbed within the chokehold of her ass. She brought her hand under her to play with her clit, the shopkeeper's leaden balls smacking into her fingers as his driving bucks grew harder and harder.

The shopkeeper's effort was growing more and more evident now as he grunted, concentrating harder with every hard buck. Lucy's ass rippled with the force of his every thrust, clapping in loud smacks as it swallowed him whole.

Lucy was growing close to another climax when she felt his telltale throbs, the now-familiar tells of an oncoming load.

"What's wrong?" Lucy said, turning her head over her shoulder with a taunting look. She clenched again, letting out a moan. "The ass of a- mmm... -cockhungry 'teen slut' too much for you?"

The shopkeeper shut her up with a swift smack to her ass. The pain earned a yelp. Lucy's mouth opened again to say something but he only gave her another slap.

"Shut up." he growled, speeding up his thrusts, bucking into her faster, faster, faster, to the point where his every buck pushed Lucy forward into the carpet, forcing her to bury her face into it as he threw all of his weight into his drives. "Just shut the fuck up and take it...!"

He came. An impossible amount of spunk barreling to coat Lucy's asshole, painting her rectum in steaming wads of hot nut. She followed suit soon after, reeling from the rough treatment and the aid of her own stimulation of her clit. She panted as his climax persisted, feeling that now-familiar warmth fill her ass as it did her womb. She felt it bubble out from between her asscrack, little streams of it stickily spilling down her legs.

But the moment she thought there was a respite, the thrusts began again. He was still hard, and even after a fresh anal load, he was rearing to go.

Lucy screamed as the shopkeeper took a fistful of her hair, forcing her to kneel upright. Tears spilled from her eyes as he started bucking into her ass once more, his other hand roughly grabbing her tit. He brought his mouth right up to her ear. His fierce breaths condensated heavy and hot against her cheek.

"Don't get cocky because I've cum inside you more times than I can count, babe," he growled, accentuating his words with hard bucks. "This is still only half of the deal. We fuck until you drop. Then we'll see who's 'too much'."

Even with the shopkeeper manhandling her like this, his fist in her hair, tugging her forcefully back for him to dominate her, Lucy couldn't help flash him that competitive grin of hers.

"We'll see who drops first." she said, giving a very intentional squeeze to his cock. "I don't break easy."

They both knew that he would try.

***

Hours slipped by in a blur.

The shopkeeper and Lucy fulfilled their sides of the deal...or at least, they came close.

They fucked in any and every position they could think of, making a mess of the shopkeeper's room. He pounds her against the wall while pulling her hair, saws into her with her leg over his shoulder, fucks her until she's screaming into his tongue while she grips a shelf above her head. Throughout the afternoon Lucy discovers kinks she never knew she had, swallowing an untold amount of cum that sloshed around in her flat tummy as the rest of her body is taken for the most intense sex she'd ever experienced.

By now the sun was setting, its deep orange rays streaming in through the room's singular window. Although they'd finally continued their sex on the shopkeeper's bed, the intensity of Lucy's pounding somehow shoved the mattress off its frame, and there they lay in a tangle of naked, sweaty, spit and cum-covered limbs, sheets torn with rips and scratches strewn onto the floor, half of the mattress still clinging to the frame.

Lucy lay there, panting, worn out. Countless creampies stuffed Lucy's worn pussy, cum smeared and encrusted in large splotches all over her naked skin, her hair a disheveled mess of tangled brunette. Her earrings were still lodged into her earlobes but even those golden hoops were stained with encrusted spunk. She had various scratches, bruises, and other evidence the shopkeeper had left onto her skin, evidence of their efforts to reach the final deal.

The shopkeeper himself wasn't much better. He lay in a similar shape with Lucy curled up against his barreled chest, her dainty hands inches away from all the scratches and bites she'd left all over his skin.

For the first time in hours, his cock had finally petered out, a string of cum still webbed onto its tip from their last romp.

"...take the earrings." he said, eyes closed as he breathed in deep. The words stunned Lucy a bit as she sat up. "I'd say you've earned it."

She found herself almost baffled. During the insanity of their nonstop fucking Lucy had almost forgotten about the deal completely. At this point, a wry grin curled on her lips.

"Well thanks, but..." she brought a finger to draw a circle around his chest. The shopkeeper opened an eye to look at her. She could see his prick give a twitch. "I think I better um...pay it off in installments?"

The insinuation was clear. They shared a look. The shopkeeper grinned before closing his eyes once more.

"I think we can agree on that, babe." he limply reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze. "Just...not tonight."

Lucy was suddenly made acutely aware of how sore she was, how much cum incessantly dribbled out of both of her holes in thick white puddles, not to mention the stings of pain from all the other marks he'd left as way of appreciating her body. She winced.

"Agreed."

Her phone buzzed somewhere, forlorn under a pile of her shorts, ignored.