Baseballed Ch. 04

Story Info
So, what the fuck is going on?
2.8k words
4.79
16.3k
28

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers

I knew who it was well before I saw him. The loud music and purring roar of the engine, along with the soul-shaking vibrations in the air from the stereo told me everything I needed to know.

"Oh, fuck," I muttered under my breath.

Sitting in his shiny black sports car with the top down and his stylish sunglasses on, Robbie was the entire rich handsome stud he knew he was. He stopped behind my economical faded blue car. He pushed his sunglasses to the top of his head and leaned out to speak to me.

"Hey, Kent! Dude, I have completely lost all my notes. I obliterated my tablet, lost everything. I noticed you were making hardcopies in your thing...actually writing stuff down in your...whatever you call it."

"My notebook..."

"Uhm, yeah, whatever. Anyway, I was wondering if I could maybe get a copy of them."

"No problem. We could go and make you a copy inside the admin building..."

"Well...hmmm, actually I have an appointment," he said, flashing me his knee-weakening white smile. "Could you possibly drop them off later? I'm staying at Anthony and Jamie's apartment. They've gone off on a 'baseball thing' for the weekend," he said, making air-quotes with his fingers. Anthony was freaking out because there had been a couple robberies in the complex...so I'm apartment sitting for them. I'm just glad to get out from under my parents."

"Okay, Robbie, I'll drop them by tomorrow, after lunch."

"Okay, great!" he said, dropping his sunglasses over his eyes. He grabbed a pen and scribbled the address. He handed the paper to me and waved a finger in the air as he zoomed off through the parking lot and onto the highway.

I'll admit that I obsessively have the hots for Anthony. I've lusted after his thick hairy muscular body and big fat dick day and night. Having a big young muscle daddy like Anthony fuck me was like the best sex I had ever had. Anthony was the stereotypical hairy masculine muscular country dude whom I'd seen my whole life living out here in the rural South. But Robbie was more worldly, decadent, and so fucking beautiful. He was so different...so handsome...as to be almost forbidden.

Robbie was the same height as Anthony and Jamie, but he had a completely different build. Robbie has long lean muscles. He had a very definite v-shape with broad shoulders tapering down to a tight hard waist, his cumgutters so defined you could practically see them under his tight designer shirts.

His highlighted brown hair fell to his shoulders; a shoulder shield tattoo displayed a family coat of arms. A t-bone-shaped patch of hair connected his nips and ran in trail over his defined abs toward his crotch. His body had a year-around dark golden complexion that made his bright green eyes sparkle with gold. He was as handsome as any male model in any magazine.

It didn't hurt his family was one of the richest in this part of the state. As an only child, he got everything he ever wanted. He was educated in private schools, ending up at a fancy private college which his father had also attended. He only lasted a semester due to being kicked out because of some scandal, and had come back to live with his parents. His father made him promise to go to the local community college on threat of being completely cut off. It turned out that Robbie enjoyed being a big fish in a small pond.

Since Robbie's father had single-handedly paid for the new baseball park, it wasn't a surprise to see Robbie make the college team without much effort. It also wasn't a surprise when Robbie started appearing in all the baseball team's posters and other printed materials. I doubt he ever actually played, or even went to practices. But, it didn't matter.

Saturday, I got to the apartment and rang the doorbell. Robbie answered the door wearing only a towel. He showed me in as he ran a hand through his long damp hair.

"Hey, give me a minute. I just got out of the shower a second ago," he said, walking into the hallway. He stopped and looked back. "Make yourself at home," he said, flashing me a shining smile.

All I wanted to do was run my fingers around and through the muscular indentions on his hips and abdomen.

I heard the hair dryer going as I pulled out the copy of the class notes out of my book bag. I sat them on the coffee table which was almost full of beer bottles and baseballs. I looked around the room. Caps hung on every chair, and take-out boxes were on every surface. The room was dominated by a giant television to which dozens of wires fed; multiple game consoles sat in a wooden cabinet beneath it. The walls were all empty and white, except for a few baseball posters.

Robbie came in, still only wearing a towel, rubbing together his hands which shined with some kind of oil. He ran his hands through his hair, and then wiping them off on the edge of the towel. He flopped on the couch near me, grabbing at the notes on the table. He laid them on the couch cushion and stretched over to a small end table to grab his phone. His towel opened up a bit revealing most of his long muscular thigh.

"Sorry, but I think I missed a message. I...uhm...need to like check," he explained. "I've got to be home for an event Sunday...uhm, tomorrow, and, uhm, Ant was going to let me know when they were getting back."

I really wasn't listening. I was busy looking at the hem of his towel shifting, almost revealing his crotch as he sat back on the couch.

"So, Anthony and Jamie are big buddies again?" I asked as I drank in the sight of his beautiful hard body.

"What?" He stopped tapping at his phone.

"Anthony had said they had issues because of Megan."

Robbie laughed and looked up from his phone.

"Those freaks...and I'm including that bitch, Megan...they are in some fucked up polyamorous situation with her...or whatever you wanna call it...fuck, I just don't know about them. Ant and Jam fight, while one or the other fucks Megan...then they'll all do a big threeway. Give them a day or two, there's someone else getting pissed. It's always fight or fuck with those three. Not to mention all the other folks they're all three fucking around with on the side from one time to the next."

I twisted a bit in my seat and couldn't find a spot for my book bag on my lap. "Oh, yeah...I bet," I muttered, knowing I was one of those 'other folks'.

"Such drama with those three. I've told them to just drop her like a rock," Robbie said, putting down his phone and picking up the notes. He turned to me with a smile. "But, hey, I can't really complain, you know...I get a taste every now and then of crazy myself." He winked at me. "I sure appreciate this, man." He flipped through the notes and then placed them back on the crowded coffee table.

I grabbed my bag and stood up. "No problem." I walked to the door and turned back as Robbie said something.

"You can't stay for a drink...or something."

He stood up and moved toward me. Stopping a few feet from me, he stood there looking at me for a minute. He pulled at his towel, causing it to fall away from his hips; he balled it up in his fist and rubbed it over his face, revealing his very long thick cock. He threw it over his broad shoulder, a hand rubbing over his hairy muscular chest.

I nervously looked away.

Robbie moved closer to me. He leaned his head down and whispered to me.

"Anthony told me about what you two did. I want some of that too."

He stepped back and gave me a questioning look. His hand dropped down to his now hardening cock, his fingers running back and forth along the length of it.

"Just tell me if I taste as good as Anthony," he said, running a finger over his cockhead and capturing a drop of precum on it. He stepped toward me, holding out his shiny finger to me. "I've seen you look at me with that thirsty look. Taste it."

I leaned toward him, wobbling back slightly from nerves. I looked at him and licked my lips. He reached out and ran his finger over my bottom lip. I licked my lips again, tasting his sweet stickiness.

His hand encircled his dick and he lifted it, pointing it at me. A thread of clear precum hung from the tip.

"There's more if you want it."

I dropped to my knees, looking up at him wide-eyed. He looked down at me, giving me a little smirk. He shook his cock gently causing the thread of precum to length. I stuck out my tongue to catch it, swirling my tongue to wrap the delicious clear thread around it.

"Yeah, how does that taste?" Robbie said as he tapped his cockhead on the tip of my tongue.

I tried to grab his cockhead with my lips and Robbie pulled it away, laughing at my eagerness.

"You want this big cock between those lips? Tell me."

"I want your cock."

"Where do you want my cock?" He laughed again, teasing me. "You want it in your throat?"

"Yes...I want it down my throat," I said hoarsely, choking on my words. "Please."

Robbie grabbed at the top of my head. He pulled my head backward, gripping a handful of my hair. He rubbed his wet cockhead over my top and bottom lips before pushing it inside. He eased forward until his cockhead was at the back of my mouth. He sucked in a deep breath before pressing his cock further into me, pushing into my throat. My watering eyes looked up into his determined face. I kept telling myself not to gag as he filled my throat.

"Good boy. That's it, fucker. Take that big cock," he began muttering softly, urging me to take more and more of his cock.

I started choking around his cock. Blech! Gak, gak! Blech! Blech! He moaned as my throat spasmed around his cock, trying to expel it. He released my hair and finally pulled his cock out.

Robbie sat on his haunches and patted my tear-stained cheeks. He reached around my head and pulled me to him. He leaned forward and gave me a deep wet kiss. He grabbed at my shirt and I helped him pull it off me.

We both stood up. He went over to the couch and sat down. He pushed the coffee table away with his foot and bottles fell to the floor. He motioned for me to come to him. I stood there for only a second but it felt like forever.

"Take off your shorts."

They fell to the floor and I nudged them away with my foot.

"Everything," he commanded, pushing his long hair behind his ear.

I had already pulled my shoes off. I dropped my briefs and pulled off my socks.

"Come here," he told me, patting his thighs. "Get my cock wet."

I spit in my hand and ran it over his big meaty cock.

"Suck on it."

I took his cock and covered it in saliva, which dripped down the sides in foamy gobs.

"Come here. Sit on my lap." He patted his muscular thigh again, grinning.

Robbie grabbed my sides and tugged me toward his lap. I straddled him, feeling his cock behind me. I saw him grab something under a couch cushion. I heard him squirt something out of a bottle. I twitched a bit as his hand ran over my ass crack, coating it with cool lube.

"Lift up."

I felt his hand under me rubbing lube over his cock. Then a finger found my center.

"You want me to fuck you?" he said, looking at me expressionlessly. "Let me put the head of my cock in you. Okay?"

"Okay," I responded, nodding my head.

He nodded his head too and grinned. I felt him maneuver his cock so that the head pressed against my tight entrance. He pushed his hips up and his fingers helped guide the thick cockhead up into me.

"Aaaah!" I cried as his cockhead lodged into me. My ass tightened around it. "Aaaaaah, fuck," I whimpered, pushing out a breath.

Robbie closed his eyes, and his head fell back against the couch.

I wanted more. I reached out and grabbed his muscular broad shoulders, pushing my ass further onto his big cock. My mouth dropped open and I let out a long gasp as he filled me, stretching me.

"That's more than just the head," laughed Robbie, grinding his hips. "Fuck! Your ass is as tight as a fucking vise around my cock!

"Fuck, yes!" I cried.

"So tight on my big horsecock!" Robbie growled as I took every inch of his big prick. "Yeah, you like taking thick cock from big strong ball players, don't you, fucker? You just love feeling a thick baseball bat stretching that asspussy. Fuck, Anthony can pick 'em."

"Ugh! Yeah, stud, gimme more! More cock!" I pleaded as I milked his rod as it sank into me. I could feel his big cockhead almost in my throat as it pushed in deeper and deeper.

I felt his hands grasp at my buttocks as I finally settled against his crotch. I pulled off his cock slightly. He pushed up and I sank back down onto him. He groaned as his cock sank deep into my tight warm guts. I started to slowly bounce on his lap, his hands now warmly grasping my ass. He groaned with every bounce, stretching me as I milked him.

"Oh fuck, squeeze that prick! Mmmmmm, yeah...shit, you have the fucking tightest ass I've ever fucked, dude!

"Your cock is so big and hard - so deep inside me! So fucking deep, it's tearing me apart! My ass loves only big baseball cocks fucking it! Your big cock is so fuckin' deep! So fuckin' deep!"

"Fuck, I'm getting close," Robbie muttered between ragged breaths. "Fuckin' dirty tight pussy! I got so much cum for that tight hole! AAAAGGHHHH!"

"Oh, fuck, yes! Fill my ass up, stud."

My head bobbled and my body twisted as I rode him. My hands slid over his sweaty hard torso, exploring every flexing muscle. His hips began to jab into me in short sharp strokes as I felt his body tighten.

"Oh, my fucking...Eeeyaaaaah! My first cumload in your tight slut pussy. Fuck!" Robbie shouted as his hot cum shot into me. "Flooding that ass with my spunk!"

"Damn, don't pull out! Keep shooting into my slutty hole, fuckin' breed me! Oh fuck, my ass is too small for that fuckin' big load. I feel it squirting out my ass! Fuck!" My eyes rolled back into my head as he grabbed at my ass even harder, forcing my cheeks further apart while filling me with his cum.

I felt his hot spunk still filling me up as the apartment door opened and Jamie walked in. I turned to catch his expression of shock and surprise. Robbie didn't react to his entrance, focusing only on the orgasm which shot out of him.

What the holy fuck, I thought to myself as Robbie's scalding load shot into me taking my breath away. I should have pulled off that fat shooting prick and ran away, but I just couldn't get off Robbie's erupting cock. I just didn't care this red-headed god was watching his buddy flood my guts with his seed.

Jamie walked up to us, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. He pulled his shirt off as he approached the couch. He knelt down on one knee, his thick forearm and hand resting on the other leg. His other hand reached out toward Robbie and me. A finger ran through the creamy cum leaking from my ass. He looked up at me and gave me a sly grin.

"I'm going to use this as lube when I fuck you," Jamie said matter-of-factly as he took a sniff at his cum-coated finger.

"Good. You got my text," Robbie said, looking at his buddy, his face still reacting to his ultra-sensitive cock slipping and sliding inside my throbbing swollen hole. "Fuck, this is some damn-good tight ass. Best pussy ever!"

"Yeah," Anthony said gruffly as he also walked into the room. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it onto the floor. "I fuckin' told you so."

TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers