Baser Instincts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle looked up at him, her pretty emerald eyes shining with need and delight. She was enjoying every second of this. And why shouldn't she, when she had a beastly god given form to pleasure? Such was her place, after all.

That's... not right. What... His train of thought dissipated as her tongue flitted out and lathed his balls, sending another spike of pleasure up his body. He threw back his head and growled roughly, rolling his hips so that his cock slid against her lips and tongue. Kost felt like he was being pulled in opposite directions, his conscious mind struggling against this more primal unconsciousness that now coiled and writhed in his head, the one that seemed to be in control of his actions.

"Mmmfuuuuck," Gabrielle drew her head back, panting heavily as she gazed up at him with her eyes lidded. She kept a hand on him, stroking gently. "Oh, Kost, why haven't we done anything like this before? This feels so right..."

Kost's tongue lolled out of his muzzle, his breathing coming in ragged pants. "I don't know what's going on," he muttered. "But I don't care."

"Same," she answered, kissing his cock gently. "Bedroom?"

By way of answer, Kost bent over and scooped Gabrielle up gently, tossing her over his shoulder. Despite his age, graying fur, and a bit of padding about the middle, he still worked out regularly. She giggled as he carried her to the bedroom, reaching down to swat at his tail.

The wolf deposited her on the bed and took a moment to get his pants the rest of the way off before pouncing on her. He nosed at her neck with his long muzzle, pausing to nip at her throat before going lower. She flinched at the touch of his nose against the valley of her breasts. "Screw this thing," she muttered. She tore off her bra, and Kost's heart skipped a beat as the full expanse of her perky breasts was revealed to him, two tantalizing mounds of creamy brown skin capped with nipples that begged to be teased. "Ravage me, you fucking beast," she murmured.

Normally, Kost would've taken offense to the remark. Wolves had worked long and hard to eliminate the stigma of them being aggressive, primal carnivores. But in the moment, it felt right for him to slip into that role, for her to submit to him like she was. Kost's shirt ripped as he tore it off, leaving him naked and looming over Gabrielle. His breathing was coming in heavy snarls, his thick, pendulous erection lying against her pelvis.

"Fuck, you're as big as my arm," Gabrielle whispered. She held up her lithe wrist for comparison's sake. "You're going to split me in half."

Don't lie. You want it.

"I do," she breathed, shimmying out of her skirt, leaving her in only her panties. Her arousal wafted up to him, potent as perfume, and he saw the damp spot in the cleft of her legs were the fabric of the undergarments hooked into her groin.

Kost's fingers curled into those stringy garments and pulled. The waistband snapped as he tore them free. Gabrielle's pubic hair was trimmed into a neat black triangle, like an arrow pointing to her cunny. Her labia were already swollen, drenched with her arousal and need. The wolf smelled her clearly now - past her fertile prime for sure, but still incredibly fuckable.

Part of him knew that it was wrong to think of her in such a base way.

Another part of him pulled his hips back and slammed his cock into her sopping cunt.

Gabrielle's cry of abject delight reverberated through the house, her body coming alive underneath his. Her legs grapevined around his hips, arms hooking over his shoulders so her fingertips could press into the muscles of his back. "Yes! God, yes!"

Kost snarled and thrust again, and again, arching his body so his weight pressed Gabrielle into the sheets. Her face was smushed into his collarbone, her squeals of pleasure muffled by his thick fur. Bare, soft skin rubbed against his broad frame, sending tingles through his whole body from nose to tailtip. Each roll of his hips pushed him further inside Gabrielle, her pussy growing accustomed to his girth as the pointed tip of his length pushed deeper and deeper inside her. "Bigger than them," he growled against her throat, feeling her pulse against his nose. "Better than any human you could ever have."

"Nnnnfuckyes," Gabrielle mewled, arching her back into his body. "Hell if you could get me pregnant I'd let you fucking breed me..."

The words lit a fire in Kost's brain, and he thrust into her harder, deeper, faster. His jaws parted so he could fasten his teeth in her throat - not a bite to hurt, but one to dominate. You are mine to do with as I please.

"Gladly," she panted. Her face was flush with pleasure, beautiful bronze skin now a rich shade of brown. Her hair fanned out in a halo around her head, a black, sweaty veil. "Anytime..."

Kost threw back his head and howled, his knot flaring against the entrance of her sex. She crooned and nudged her hips against him, desperate to be filled by that wonderful bulb of flesh. His balls slapped her ass roughly as he reached a fever pitch. A snarl tore free of his throat as her fingers tightened against his mouth, her cry of "Cumming, cumming, cummin!" muffled by his chest. Then he crested, his knot popping into Gabrielle and white heat sparking all over his body. He let out a low, satisfied rumble as his cock pulsed and cum surged inside the pussy enveloping it. His cock throbbed again and again, hot cum pouring into Gabrielle's willing body and filling it to the brim. Even when it stopped coming in a rush, the feeling was indescribably good, a pleasure he hadn't felt in a long, long time.

Time passed, and the only sounds for a while were heavy canine panting and breathless human breathing. Kost nuzzled his partner, and she responded by clinging to him, stuck as she was by his flared knot inside her. A profound sense of content settled over him like a blanket. This was right. This was what he was supposed to be doing. Not whiling away his twilight years despite the fact that his wife was...

In a moment, the blanket feeling was gone, replaced by a prickling as if someone had lit the metaphorical blanket on fire. What had he just done? The words that had come out of his mouth weren't things he would ever dream of saying to any woman in his life.

And why is that? He heard himself think. What's stopping you? She's already submitted.

Kost looked down at Gabrielle. She was breathing normally, but her eyes still seemed slightly glazed over as they stared up at him in rapturous delight. "That was amazing," she murmured, craning her head up to nuzzle him. "I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"This was wrong," Kost muttered, gently tugging back on his hips. His knot refused to budge, and the motion only renewed the pleasure in his groin.

"How in the world was this wrong?" Gabrielle cooed. "What's wrong was that you were living next to me all this time and we never did anything like this."

"I was married!"

"And? You're a wolf, an alpha at that. You can have however many bitches you damn well please."

Something was incredibly wrong.

Kost didn't say anything until his knot went down enough for him to pull out of Gabrielle. She put a hand over her pussy to keep his cum from spilling out all over the sheets as he went to get a towel, only for him to find her licking her fingers clean of it when he returned. Kost sighed and cleaned Gabrielle up, despite her repeatedly trying to get him in the mood again.

"Did I do something wrong?" Gabrielle asked, buttoning up her shirt slowly, as if she was expecting him to change his mind and rip the garment off again.

"No," Kost reassured her for the umpteenth time. "You were great! Really great!" SHe raised an eyebrow. "I just... don't know what came over me." And what's come over you, he thought.

Gabrielle gathered up her skirt and slid it on slowly, taking great pains to give him a good view of her ass before it was hidden behind folds of fabric once more. "Well, you know where I am," she said. She leaned over and pecked him on the muzzle. "All you have to do is call me, and I'll be right here in as much or as little clothes as you desire."

"I... appreciate that," Kost said. Gabrielle winked at him, then turned and left the bedroom. A few heartbeats later, he heard the front door open and close.

He scrambled to the bathroom, physically shaking as he skidded to a halt in front of the mirror. His breathing came in shaky, uneven pants as he turned his head to and fro, looking for anything out of the ordinary. When Trish had been sick, he'd heard that tumors like hers could press on the brain and alter behavior. Was that why he was hearing voices and acting aggressive? Was he beginning to go down the same path his wife had?

Don't be ridiculous, his reflection said. If that was the case, why was Gabrielle utterly devoted to you after you emptied your balls into her?

Kost recoiled, bowling over the washcloth hamper in his wild flailing to get away from the mirror. "What the hell?"

Boo, his reflection said. Despite Kost being across the bathroom and halfway out of the mirror's field of view, the image of him stayed still, frozen in it's orientation.

The wolf slowly moved back over to the mirror, tilting his head this way and that. "This isn't real," he muttered. "I'm just seeing things."

Are you?

"Of course! This is just me being hysterical after cu... finishing with Gabrielle."

The voice that was his and yet not laughed. I know you haven't even jerked yourself off since she passed away. That was the first time you've gotten off since the last time you slept with Trish. Not even a little rub n' tug every once in a while, Kost? Gotta keep the pipes clean, man.

Kost shook his head. "That's... no. Quiet!" He stared at his frozen reflection in the mirror. "You. Are. Not. Real."

His reflection hooked its paws around the edge of the mirror and surged forth, emerging from the glass until it was almost nose to nose with him. "Real enough for you?" it said.

Kost screamed and recoiled again, scrambling out of the bathroom and running through his empty house. He managed to get to the living room before he tripped over a table leg and crashed to the floor, the impact jarring his shoulder. He groaned and rolled over, putting his paws over his face as he struggled to get his breathing under control. "I'm losing my mind," he said. "It's finally happening."

Nah, the voice said in his mind again. You just had a little something different to eat today.

Slowly, Kost lowered his trembling paws.

It took him twenty minutes to drive to Maggie's diner, and he spent every second of the drive telling himself to turn the car around, go back home, take a sleeping pill and hope that whatever was going on would be gone in the morning. But he had to know who had been Ivan's replacement in the kitchen that day, who had likely slipped something into his food that was making him crazy so he could report them to the proper authorities.

To his surprise, the parking lot of Maggie's was deserted when he pulled up, despite it being peak dinner hours. Kost got out of his car and hurried to the diner door, tugging on it. The bolt clattered in it's housing. Locked.

Then he saw the note taped to the glass pane on the door, handwritten in Maggie's elegant cursive scrawl. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the diner will be closed for dinner tonight. Will be open tomorrow for breakfast as normal. Sorry, lovelies! ~Maggie

Kost sighed and turned away, trotting back to his car. He started to open the door, looking back at the diner just in time to see a spotted tail slink out of sight behind the building.

"Hey!" he yelled, slamming the car door shut and running around the side of the diner towards the back. Kost skidded around the corner. The back side of the diner was deserted.

Then he saw that the back door to the diner was open.

"This is foolish," he muttered to himself as he approached the propped door, pausing with his paw on the doorframe. "This is how you get kidnapped or murdered, Kost."

He stepped inside anyways.

The back room of Maggie's wasn't completely foreign to him. Longtime regular of the diner that he was, he'd gotten the chance to eat in the back with Maggie and Ivan when there were no other customers needing to be attended to in the main dining area. He walked around the large stainless steel table in the center of the space, it's surface scrubbed to a mirror sheen. The stove burners were black and cold, the ovens off save for one set to warm. Kost knelt down and cracked the door open. The savory smell of Maggie's meatloaf wafted up to him. A rather large piece was missing from the corner of the pan, the exposed edges of the rest of the loaf growing crispy.

Behind him, a fork clattered against a plate. Kost slammed the oven door shut and spun around.

A curious creature leaned against the counter on the back wall that held the sinks. It took Kost a moment to place his species - for a moment he thought that it was a weasel with his fur dyed into cheetah spots, until he spotted a few telltale differences and realized he was looking at a linsang. He was dressed plainly, in a salmon colored button-up shirt and blue jeans.

"Damn," the linsang said, slicing off another huge chunk of the tender meatloaf with his fork. He chomped down on it, chewing loudly. "This is some good fucking meatloaf. No wonder you're in here day in and day out."

"I get the kielbasa," Kost said automatically.

The linsang laughed. "I know."

"It was you," Kost said, pointing towards the linsang's spotted tail, which lazed back and forth behind his thin, borderline gaunt legs. "You were cooking today. You put something in my food."

"Guilty as charged," the linsang said. He took another bite of meatloaf and chewed slowly.

"Who are you? How do you know Maggie?"

"Oh, Maggie doesn't know me!" The linsang set the plate down on the counter, then speared the remainder of his meatloaf with the fork, leaving the utensil jutting upright like a lampost. "Matter of fact if you ask her about today tomorrow she'll swear up and down Ivan was in here all day. And if you go find Ivan himself, he'll tell you he was in here today."

Kost took a step forward. "What did you do to them?"

"Easy, big boy." The linsang held up his paws. "Just messed with them a little to give me some room to work with you here."

The memory of the intense flavor from earlier made his throat pulse. "What did you do to me?"

"I'm what you might call an outsider," the linsang said. "A lurker. I've been around for a long, long time, man. Watching what people do in their day to day." He smiled and tipped his head back, and Kost realized that the linsang's eyes were an unnaturally deep shade of blue, so dark they looked black from most angles. "And sometimes when the mood takes me I like to stick my cute little nose in and... shake things up."

"So you drugged me?"

The linsang waved a paw back and forth, rolling his wrist in an smooth motion that managed to be both elegant and sinister. "In a way."

"Stop ignoring the question!" Kost stomped over to the linsang as rage overtook him. He grabbed the linsang by the collar.

Those blue eyes flashed again. "There now, that's something. Shown a lot more emotion in one day than you have in the past year. Lust, contentment, satisfaction, fear... now anger. Better than the numbness you've been holding in your heart for so long, eh?"

Kost made a strangled noise. The cold, tepid feeling that had settled in his chest the moment he'd crossed the threshold of his home after coming home from Trish's funeral was, indeed, gone. It had been obliterated by the whirlwind of sensations that had overtaken him ever since he'd eaten whatever the linsang had spiked the kielbasa sandwich with. But was it truly better?

The linsang unhooked Kost's fingers from his collar and pushed his paws down. "You know I'm right."

Kost turned his head away, struggling to keep his breathing even. "Gabrielle and I went from never having any interest in one another to fu... having rather intense sex in a matter of minutes. What in the world did you give her?"

Slowly, the linsang grinned. "I didn't give her anything. That was all you, Kost baby." His paws clapped the wolf on the shoulders. "I simply threw a switch in your head with my patented secret spice blend that I snuck into your sandwich today, though mine's got a bit more than eleven." The grin grew into a smirk. "Some of them are things you really don't want to pry into how I get ahold of them."

"But what did it do?" Kost pressed.

"It simply simmers in your gut for a while, gives you wicked heartburn for a bit, then skitters up to your noggin and unlocks all the little aspects of you that society has conditioned away." The linsang tapped Kost between the eyes. "Plus it messes with your apocrine glands and makes you smell like a fucking beast. Drives ladies wild."

That explained why the more Gabrielle had sniffed, the more wild and horny she'd gotten. But how could a simple blend of spices change the way his mind worked, unless there were hard drugs mixed in? It had to be drugs - otherwise how had his reflection leered out of the mirror at him?

"It's a gift," the linsang said. "From me to you."

Kost's head snapped up. "What?"

"I've had my eye on you for some time, man. Been watching you. I just hate to see someone like you whiling away their years pining for someone that's never coming back." Those dark blue eyes softened a bit. "I sympathize, man. I do. But I know you'll feel better about things as it progresses."

He didn't like the sound of that. "Progresses?"

The linsang's smirk came back. "Keep an eye on the mirror over the next few days, Kost. And have fun! Like I said, this is a gift." He spread his lean arms wide. "Any woman you want is yours now, fur or human. Have a ball."

Kost shook his head, lowering his muzzle to the floor. "I don't want that. I want..."

He looked up, and the linsang was gone, as if he'd never occupied the space at all.

12