All Comments on 'Bashful Bella's Bachelorette'

by Llorna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
luv2custripluv2custripover 1 year ago

This story kept me in a certain constant state. Wow! Keep going with more shy girls getting naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved this story about Bella. It could quite possibly continue, since Bella was so willing to be naked and having her friends bring her to several orgasms while not crossing the line of actually having sex with her; but who knows what could happen if she were to be convinced to be naked for all of them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. Funny and hot the way her friends took turns with her. Definitely agree that the story could continue. I was waiting for some more action to continue once they got back to the place they were staying for the night. Or, at the next party, everyone has to be naked and Bella could get some delicious revenge.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Lovely! Vibrant and diverse cast of memorable and likeable characters, really sexy happenings. I loved the progression, characer development, dynamics and relationships. The way Bella started to enjoy and get used to being naked (even if it was a bit walked by by her happyp to be wearing underwear again). Lovely tone and surprisingly grounded character motivation-driven storytelling. I love how it never crossed a line past exposure into sex. The bisexual representation was also wonderful to see. <3

But what does Bella look like?

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 1 year ago

Great Story!

Not all erotica needs a (pardon the expression) blow by blow description of people fucking.

A good storyteller can set the stage and let the reader's imagination fill in the blanks.

DavesWurldDavesWurldabout 1 year ago

Really love this story! Please keep writing about Bella and her lack of clothing in public.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P6 months ago

Sexy erotic story. Beautiful nude and naked fun. Great story, hidden planning and trickery all with loving friends.

Hubbub69Hubbub69about 1 month ago

Liked the story, but didn't like the premise of having male friends at Bella's bachelorette party.

Also, Bella is about to get married and now has already publicly cheated on her husband just says before her wedding!

Your main character would have been more likeable and the story would have been better without the guys involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLlorna@Llorna
I write exaggerated accounts of my experiences. Once those are over, I'll have to use my imagination...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES