All Comments on 'Basketball Crossdresser'

by Cute Little Thing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fucking scortchingly hot!!!

So fucking hot, I came so hard. I wish my wife treated me like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice and naughty

loved the story. imagined myself caught in that situation---wishing it would happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wishing I was U!

I had to go change into my own panties before I could finish your story. I just love being called dirty names by my girlfriend and her male friends she brings home just to HUMILIATE me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wet panties

my panties are full of my cum. i will lick it all up and read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very true to life

Yes I loved the story. Probably a real possibility.

Point slightly overlooked here is woman cheating on her husband while he has fantasys and then claims he is the cheater. They both will probably enjoy their discoveries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cute little cock like mine

I read this in my crotchless panties while rubbing my little hairless dick. Great personal comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wet my own panties

Your story is so hot I wet my own panties and ate my cum after I read your story. I too am a panty & bikini-wearing sissy faggot slut who loves sucking cock and getting fucked by a real big thick cock. I'm going to get dressed right now in my sexy clothes and call one of my lovers and have him fuck me good and hard.

I love your stories. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wet my panties too

I loved your story and carressed my throbbing cock through my panties while I read it. I too came in my panties and licked them clean as I read.

I wish my wife would do the same for me. She's known about my crossdressing and that I'm bisexual since we first met on spanking.com close to 10 years ago. She used to whip my ass, force me to suck her 10" strap on dildo and then fuck me savagely with it. She hasn't done this in years now and I long for her to once again stand over and control me. My fantasy's have taken a more submissive role over the past few years where she makes me her cuckold and brings bulls home to fuck her....and me

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmm i came too...

Its just after nite fall as i read your story b ball x dresser. ive recently met a dominant woman, hoping we get into my lingerie fetish. i am in the hotel pool and had to remove my swim suit so i could yank my cock as i read about the panty slut. mmm i love imagining my lover pulling the anal beads from my ass as i cum. thanks for your story and the busted nut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love to suck cock too

But I'm not into humiliation. When I admitted to my wife my fantasy was to suck a cock, it turned her on rather than turned her off. I'm no sissy, I'm very much a mans man, I get grossed out by two men kissing or even touching like lovers. But I love to suck cock and have mine sucked.

A friend of ours was divorcing after his wife decided married life wasn't for her. It was the very next weekend when he was at our house and started bemoaning about a lack of sex life. A few drinks later and my wife made him an offer. We would give him as much sex, if he were interested, as long as he didn't go anywhere else, we didn't want to pick up any 'bugs'. But then she threw in the kicker. He had to allow me to suck his cock. I would do it as often as he wanted or needed. 'Mike', stood slackjawed and finally agreed but he told us he had to let us in on a secret. His wife left because of his high sex drive! I spoke up then and told him no problem, we would take care of him.

My wife pulled her pants off right then. To describe my wife, she is very plain, until she smiles. Then her face lights up and her beauty explodes forth. She is as tall as I am, about 5'10" but is very thin at 130lbs. She has womanly curves, she just doesn't have much fat on her, therefore, very little for tits. But even with A cups, her nipples make up for them. As long as a mans last joint of his thumb as just as thick, they are her Achilles heel. Get ahold of them, twist or pull a little and she's putty. Her pussy looks like a little girls with very little hair when we first married, she's a true blonde, she had it removed via electrolysis. Big thick outer lips with hardly any inner labia but a clit the size of a mans thumb.

When she pulled her pants off, along with her panties, she stood and let Mike look, then used two fingers and spread her lips apart and a long strand of juice hung down until it finally dropped to the floor. She took ahold of her clit and started to masturbate it, she doesn't rub it, she jacks it like it was a tiny cock, and told my friend to stand up and pull his cock out. He did and it wasn't all that impressive, smaller and shorter than my own, but with a cockhead much larger than the shaft. It look cool! It stuck straight up and quivered with his heartbeat. He reached out for my wife and she pushed him away, telling him that I, her husband, would be satisfying him most of the time but he could still watch her anytime his cock was in my mouth.

I have to tell you, to take that cock in my mouth the first time was hard. Really hard. My mouth was watering but to take in my mouth was crossing a line that couldn't be taken back. My wife gave me a gentle push and it was in my mouth. I locked my lips behind the crown of that big head and started sucking gently while I ran my tongue all around. It had been a while for him so when my wife started masturbating frantically as she watched, I felt his cock after only a few seconds, begin to swell and he started grunting. Now, I don't cum a huge amount and never really thought about another mans volume. But when Mike started cumming, it seemed to go on forever. I counted 9 pulses and I swallowed as he held my head while filling my mouth.

Swallowing his cum set my wife off and she was humped over her fingers as she watched, grunting, groaning and moaning as she orgasmed. I didn't have a chance to pull my own cock out and held his in my mouth after he was finished while I fished my own out. His hardon didn't go away, it flagged a little but I was careful not to suck on the sensitive thing so he wouldn't pull it away. On my knees with both hands on my cock and balls, his cock in my mouth, I started pounding my cock. My wife saw what I was doing and it turned her on so much she continued to masturbate. Not more than 30 seconds and I stood up quickly, shot my cum onto his cock and fell back to my knees and cleaned it off with my mouth.

We all fell back onto the couch and chairs, exhausted. My wife sat there on the couch with her legs wide open, we could see everything and unfortunately Mike still had his hardon. She stood back up and pushed him onto his back and mounted him right in front of me. I raced around so I could see behind them and actually got to take his cock and positioned at her hole and watched the crown push its way in. She sat down to his nuts and then started running her pussy up and down it, stroking his shaft and working at drawing the cum out. They did it for quite some time, and when I heard their breathing start increasing, my wife told me when Mike was ready to cum, she would pull off and I'd suck him. I heard him warn her and she jumped off and spun in time to watch me take his cock into my mouth and he started to cum. Mikes face wasn't far from her pussy and he stared at it while he emptied into my mouth. This time I sucked until he was totally soft.

We sat around after that and talked. I explained how much I enjoyed what we just did and Mike admitted he loved to squirt his sperm into my mouth. I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed his flavor and we all laughed about how much fun we just had. I asked my wife if she would strip her top off and masturbate for us and she just said 'sure' and there were those beautiful little titties Mike had never seen. She sat right next to him and started masturbating without embarrassment, working hard to get off. I saw Mikes cock start to raise for a third time but decided to give him a little time, until he gave me a look and motioned me over.

Over the next hour, I sucked him to completion two more times, and his cock was sore. My wifes clit was sore too! But afterward, she said anytime we wanted, she'd masturbate for us, she loves to be watched. Mike was correct about his high sex drive and since that night, I suck him at least three times per day if my wife isn't around and up to a record of seven times if she's there and masturbating for us. Over the past few years since we started, I have only fucked my wife a couple times, we've all learned I enjoy jacking my cock while I have Mikes in my mouth. Mike fucks my wife but in all these years, has never cum in her that I know of, except for once and I licked all that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

had me spunking in my little knickers and then licking them clean

9volt9voltover 5 years ago
Your life is my fantasy

I love the idea of having my fantasies exposed and being "forced" into sissy servitude to a hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous