Bast Pt. 03

Story Info
Harem management and kitty shrines.
5.6k words
4.86
8.2k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Bast is a completely self-contained story that doesn't need an update.

Also me: Here's a 5.6k update because apparently writing is like the crack.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

***

I lay tangled in my girlfriend's arms.

Efe was a heavy sleeper; I was a light one. It meant that I'd often find myself lying awake next to her as my phone slowly counted the time towards the alarm. This wasn't by any means a bad thing; sleeping in a drowsy warm cocoon made out of dark, slim limbs and warm, soft breasts wasn't anything I was going to get sick of anytime soon.

It did mean that I'd often have to sneak away from her, though. If Efe woke before me she'd rush off to make me breakfast and, despite everything, I kind of valued some alone time. There was something soothing in sitting down and drinking my coffee, munching on some bread and allowing my mind to expand out to touch on everything; the day ahead, the night before and of course the strangeness of the situation that I found myself in...

"Oh, you're awake. Is my lazy sister still sleeping?"

Well. I mean, sometimes.

Kayin sighed the sigh of a woman put upon by circumstances; her lazy sister, her busy schedule and of course the useless little white boy that she had been saddled with. She rose from her own meal of some sort of porridge that she and Efe preferred, moving to busy herself with making me a meal.

I tried, I really did, despite everything. "You don't have to-"

"Mph." She smacked her lips at the thoughtlessness of younger sisters as she began to prepare my breakfast.

I had three girls in my life- well, four if you count my cat, Bast. All three of the human girls had decided- well, been informed or convinced somehow by my very mysterious kitty- to look after me. They all went about it in very different ways.

Efe was definitely the easiest. She liked me; I liked her. She was fun and sweet and generous to a fault. Efe was the girl I cuddled up with at night and talked about my day with; she was the girl that I slept next to. Honestly, the most difficult thing about Efe was that she tended to go a bit too far with wanting to take care of me- hence my morning ninja routine.

Claire had designated herself my best friend with benefits; her idea of looking out for me was to cover for me at work, take me out drinking at night and then try to set me up with one of her sluttier friends.

And Kayin? Kayin's idea of taking care of me tended towards the more...

"Hmph." She interrupted my thoughts as she dumped a plate with toast and egg onto the table, hard enough that it rattled. I jumped a little as she swept down to sit next to me. "You're still too thin."

"Um. Thanks?"

"And you're going to be late for work. Eat up." The dark-skinned buxom woman glowered at me as I quickly tucked into my toast. "Why do you still work at that place?"

"Lack of experience? A shitty job market?"

"Mmph." Another smack of her lips. "You'll need to get a better job, if you're going to date my sister."

"We're okay for money." Moving in together had turned out to be for the best. We were by no means well-off- we still had to watch every penny, despite Claire's best attempts to fritter it all away on partying- but I wasn't living paycheck to paycheck anymore.

(Yes, Kayin paid most of the rent. Yes, she refused to let me pay my share. Yes, she still managed to needle me about it.)

"Maybe. But you can do better. It's my job to look after you and that means more than just food and sex. Besides, you need a good job so that you don't shame my sister!" She jabbed her spoon in my direction. "She deserves a good man with a good job! Not just a layabout who's good for nothing other than keeping me up at night with sex noises!" I opened my mouth to protest but she kept on talking. "Yes. I will talk to some people- see if I can get you another job. Something proper. Even if you insist on wasting time on that shrine." She scowled and then went back to her porridge.

I looked at the small shrine that I'd built, with the ugly little 'handmade' figurine (that I'd ordered from Amazon) and the scented candle (also, Amazon) that stood in front of Bast's favorite sleeping spot. "We agreed to keep the Shrine."

"You agreed to keep the Shrine and we were too busy laughing to disagree."

I rose and she rose with me, stalking over to me with a frown. "Hmph. I bet my sister didn't even make sure you were properly tended to. How lazy!" She reached down and touched my groin, her gentle movements completely at odds with her harsh voice. "Just as I suspected. You cannot go out like this. Wait a moment."

I knew it was pointless but decided to go for it anyway. "You don't need to-"

"Shh. Keep talking and we'll both be late." She unbuckled my belt and, with a quick, easy motion, took my cock out. She eyed the pale length in her dark hands with a sort of weary resignation. Then she took my length into her mouth, bobbing her head in quick, shallow motions. I groaned as her tongue swirled around my length, reaching to grip the side of the wall as she swallowed me in the warmth and wetness of her mouth.

I looked down. Kayin was tall and beautiful. She was dressed smartly in a pale white blouse and skirt, in keeping with her corporate job. Her skin was dark and gleaming and her eyes bore into mine as she completed her task. The disparity between her neat, formal appearance and her cold, indifferent look with the lewd sounds that came from her mouth as she sucked and gurgled around my cock was perfect.

Without thinking one of my hands moved down to cup her heavy breasts beneath her shirt. With a grunt she released me and unbuttoned her shirt. I moaned as her gorgeous dark cleavage appeared, held back only by a pale blue bra. A moment later she pushed that down and her tits, fat and gorgeous, came into view.

Her expression didn't shift from that same look of weary boredom as she slid my saliva-lubricated cock in between the valley of her breasts. She cupped them together as I wordlessly began to pump my cock back and forth through that dark, soft, glorious mass.

Efe had wore me out the night before, but confronted with this? I didn't last long. I groaned as my pleasure peaked and my cock spat my cum all over her tits. A moment later she rose up, reaching for a pack of tissues to wipe away my seed on her breasts. "Well- there you go," she said. "Now go out there and earn money."

I sheepishly tucked my cock back into my pants as she cleaned herself up. "Thanks."

"Hmph." She glared at me as she wiped cum off her tits. "Just don't say that I don't look after you. I do a better job than that slut of yours."

***

"Did she call me a slut again?"

I looked at the third member of my...whatever we were. Claire smiled at me as she tapped away at her computer. "Well?"

"Yes."

She nodded, brow creasing. "See? She's warming up to me."

"I don't know how her calling you a slut means she's warming up to you."

"She's always talking about me, isn't she?"

"About how you're a slut that she hates. And how you're always over and stealing their food."

"Yes," said Claire with the patience of a woman explaining the obvious, "but she's always talking about me, isn't she?"

"...Sort of."

She laughed. "Hey, you coming out tonight?"

"Sure. So..."

"Danni. You know, the one with the nice..."

"Right."

***

"So," Danni said, breathing alcohol fumes into my face. "I heard that you're, like, really good with your tongue."

"Really?" By this stage I couldn't even pretend to look surprised.

"Oh, yes. I heard all sorts of good things about you."

Danni was small, like Claire. Unlike Claire she was most definitely front-loaded. She wore a dark jacket and under that a small corset that lifted up a lovely pair of pale, milky tits up for inspection.

Which I dutifully inspected- without much in the way of subtly, it must be said. The old me would have cringed at this; ogling the tits of a girl that I had barely met, flirting with her openly within minutes of meeting with her. Especially with a lovely girlfriend back at home.

I could get away with it now due to three reasons. Firstly, Efe was one-hundred percent okay with me sleeping with other girls. Secondly, the girl in question was obviously happy to show off her assets to me; thus, it was approved ogling, which was fine.

Thirdly, Claire had been talking me up to her female friends ever since she'd had that short chat with Bast. Some friends helped you move; some friends helped cover you with work. And some friends set up threesome with their other friends.

I kind of got the impression that Claire might have been down for that even before her talk with Bast.

Things had more or less already been set up. Claire had hinted about my prowess, mentioning the pair of sisters I was sleeping with and that I was up for all sorts of fun. The rest was a matter of my showing up and pretending to know things about the live music scene before the Claire would suggest that the three of us should head back to her place. We'd done this song and dance six times so far- each time with a different girl- and I'd managed to take one home every time.

Danni at least was interesting to talk to- a lot of the girls had been various shades of pretentious, vapid or bitchy. She talked about her university degree and we bonded over the grind of our daily jobs. Soon enough Claire suggested going back to her place for more drinks. Danni was more than happy enough to agree.

As we left the home, Claire sidled up to me. "We could go back to your apartment."

"Efe's there."

"So? She won't mind?"

"It's..." I knew Efe wouldn't mind. She probably would wait outside with a cup of coffee while I fucked a stranger in our bed. It's just that I would, for reasons hard to articulate, mind. "Let's just go back to your place as usual."

"Are you sure? Bast might be hanging out."

"So?"

She nodded to Danni, who was walking ahead of us. "She might, you know..." she whispered. "Give her the talk."

"You know, you never told me what that talk was about."

"Stuff."

"My cat ordered you to take care of me and it's just 'stuff'?"

"Jeez. Don't be silly. Bast didn't order us to do shit."

"Then why-"

"It was more of a suggestion, you know? I mean, I can't help it if your pussy's a smooth talker."

"That's..." I paused. "Um, anyway, I've got the three of you."

"Dude, seriously, she's a drummer."

"Wait, are you trying to use Bast to start a band?"

"Pleading the fifth here."

Danni wandered back to us. "What're you talking about?"

"I'm trying to get you to meet his cat. She's like a goddess or something- I dunno, no-one's really sure."

Danni absorbed this information with a slow nod. "Okay."

"Your place," I said.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and then ran up to hug Danni. "Come on!"

***

Danni squirmed between us.

Five minutes after we sat down with vodka and cokes in Claire's couch I'd kissed her, which she'd definitely liked. Then Claire had kissed her too, which everyone had liked.

Claire had escalated by pulling down her corset, revealing those massive pale tits and I had escalated further by sucking them. Danni's tits were softer than Efe's or Kayin's, but they were still fun, with big, puffy nipples. I looked up from her saliva-slicked nubs to see Claire's lips on her neck; Danni's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. I continued to suck away, enjoying the feel of her hot, squirming flesh beneath my hands.

Eventually I decided to push things further. I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down; she moved her hips up to help as they slithered off. I took some time to kiss her legs, licking and sucking on her inner thighs until they wrapped around my neck, pulling me towards her core.

Message received. I pushed her panties off and then began to kiss and suck on her swollen lower lips. Danni grunted; I glanced a look up to see Claire pinching and playing with her tits, fingers gently twisting around her little nubs. Deciding that my good friend had everything in hand, I lowered my head and continued to lick and suck. My tongue moved up, pushing aside her labia and sending long, delicious licks up and down her pussy while she squirmed and panted. I went for the kill, seeking out her little clitoris and mercilessly attacking her while I gently slid one of my fingers into her depths. A moment later I moved it in a gentle-com-hither motion, while swirling my tongue around her clit in ever more violent motions.

She grunted and hissed, "Suck it!" I stopped my tongue lashing and began to gently suckle the flesh around the clit. She let out a sound halfway between a squeal and a moan as her hips wrapped around my head hard enough to near-suffocate me. A knelt there while she rode out her orgasms, my fingers pistoning inside of her. She sighed and relaxed her legs, letting me free.

I smiled and wiped my mouth as Claire grinned at me. "Told me he'd good with his tongue."

"Yeah," mumbled Danni. "That was perfect. Come on," she said. "Let's go to the bedroom."

The bedroom turned out to me little more than a double-bed mattress on the floor, surrounded by a mass of thrown clothing; living with Efe and Kayin had definitely spoiled me for cleanliness. I took of my clothes while the girls did the same. Claire came from behind to press her body against mine, her cute little breasts pressing against my back; I could feel the metal of her piercings against my muscles as I shifted. She gently stroked my hard cock, muttering, "You know she'll probably let you do anal."

"Really?"

"Total anal slut." She spoke up as her hands moved up and down my cock, letting the pre-cum make it slick. "What do you think? Shall I ask her?"

I looked at Danni- naked now, her breasts hanging heavy, her groin wet with her arousal and my saliva. "Truth be told, I'll be happy to try out her pussy."

I felt Claire shrug. "Suit yourself," she said. She untangled herself from me and pressed up against Danni. "Let's get you ready."

She pressed me down against the bed and then straddled me so that her upper body was lying against my stomach. She licked her lips and then kissed me as I took her tits into my hands, gently twisting and pinching her piercings. A moment later I felt someone's mouth, hot and wet on my cock, and I groaned into her lips.

Claire mumbled into my ear, "Gotta say, this gig, looking after you? Great idea. I am seriously loving being your fuckbuddy, hayseed. You and me, working our way through every girl in the city." She began to grind her hips against my stomach, sighing with happiness at the friction on her slit. "You having fun back there, Danni?"

There was a gurgle from behind as Danni tried to speak with her mouth full. Claire murmured, "By the way, if you want to make it up to me? Then arrange another threesome with that chocolate goddess you got at home."

"Efe?"

"Nah, she's your Gee-Eff, I get it. But the angry lady? I want that again. Girl looks like she'd be fucking excellent for some serious hate-fucking. What do you think?"

Danni did something with her tongue and I groaned, my stomach flexing. Claire shivered atop me from the extra friction and began to moan as she humped my stomach. I felt my own arousal build and mumbled, "Coming soon."

Danni must have heard me because she took her mouth off as she hands jacked me off in a mad frenzy. I spurted cum into the air as my dick spasmed with pleasure. Claire laughed and humped my stomach with an eager movements. I slid my hand down to seek out her pussy. The angle was awkward but it worked; a little while later she shouted out her orgasm, her hips rolling and her body shuddering.

She rolled off me and I got off the bed. Danni lay down and smiled. "Got enough for another round?"

A looked at the girl- her long blonde hair fanning out on the bed, her large tits sitting unhindered my gravity on her chest, her legs wide open to show off her slick, engorged lips. "Let me rest for a bit," I said, rising. "And then? Absolutely."

"Until then," said Claire, climbing atop of her friend, "You're mine. Come here, you." And she engulfed her into a passionate kiss.

I smiled and fetched my drink. By the time I came back the two girls were wrapped around each other, their legs twining, their hands exploring each other's bodies. I drank and watched them and relaxed, letting my mind wander.

The funny thing was that a month ago, I didn't know how to talk to Efe, let alone Claire, let alone have a threesome with a girl I didn't meet. Yes, Claire had set this up; yes, she'd probably done the majority of the seductive work, talking me up and getting through the awkward part of hinting that sex was a thing that people wanted. But still; the old me, when presented with all of this opportunity, would have believed that this was all a mistake and that this couldn't be happening and that I should probably leave or something.

I blamed Claire's corrupting influence. And that cat.

...I should probably get her a bigger shrine. And a scratching post. A shrine that was also a scratching post? Wow, that was a stupid idea. There wasn't an FAQ for this sort of- actually, I should probably check on that. Maybe this was something that happened regularly to car owners and they didn't bother to tell other people in case they get jealous.

I focused my attention back on the girls. The two of them kissed and touched each other, neither of them particularly heated but both of them clearly enjoying the slow, lazy lovemaking. I watched them for a while, feeling my erection slowly gain a new life. I put down the drink and reached for my condom.

Time for round two.

***

"So, what did I tell you?"

"It was nice."

"Nice! You fucked her so well she's going to tell half the city about it!" Claire laughed as she walked with me. Her place was close enough to mine that I didn't have much in the way of trouble getting home. I had gotten- if not comfortable walking through the city streets late at night- then at least less uncomfortable.

"Um. Claire. This was...this was really nice."

"But?"

"Could we make it a sometimes thing?"

"Huh." She walked in silence for a while and then said, "Efe?"

"Yeah."

"Jeez, you got it bad." She sighed. "You're breaking my heart here."

"I'm sorry."

She mock-punched me. "Don't be sorry. Look, I don't get it but...whatever makes you happy."

"Thanks. I don't exactly mind it, but I've got Efe and you, you know?"

"What about Kayin?"

"I kind of get the impression that she's not really interested."

"What, seriously?" She groaned. "You're not climbing that every chance you get?"

"I get the occasional blowjob."

"You're really harsh to that girl, you know?"

"What does that mean?"

"Never mind. Okay, fine- look, I'll stop being your wingman-"

"I mean, birthdays and such-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine." She sighed. "Um. Hey. We can still hang out, right?"

"Sure." I hugged her close and she melted into my arms.

She mumbled, "And you'll let me know if you want a quicky on the office rooftop, right?"

"Absolutely."

"And if you do finally manage to sort Kayin out, I definitely want another threesome with her, right?"

"I promise."

***

We stumbled back to my apartment and opened the door. We'd hardly passed through the doorway before there was a disgusted noise from the bedroom. Kayin stood in the doorway, scowling. "You come home at this hour?"

"Relax," said Claire, shooting me a guilty look. "I just wanted to take him out."

"With other women." She sighed and then turned away. "You should get to bed. You have work in the morning."

I sighed as I dug out a blanket and cushion for Claire. She shucked off her clothes and lay down, stretching out her pale, elfin body on the couch; I admit that my cock, already well-used that night, stirred afresh. She grinned. "You better go get your sleep, hayseed."

12