Bast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and walked into the shower. I wanted to wash the smell of another woman before I snuggled down with-

"Hey."

Efe stepped into the shower, smiling. She shucked off her t-shirt and panties and reached for the sponge. "Let me do that."

"You've got work tomorrow."

"I do." She laughed as she began to run the sponge up and down my chest. "But I don't mind. I want to make sure that you're okay. Did you have fun?"

I looked carefully into her eyes. "I did but I might not do it so much anymore."

She frowned. There was no sign of relief, no sign of guilt. Just a vague curiosity. "Why?"

I placed my hands on her hip, feeling the soft, warm flesh and smiled. "I just want to spend more time with you."

She pouted- she had an adorable pout- as the sponge moved lower. "You don't have to hold back for my sake."

"I want to be with you more." She'd stepped into the spray and I marvelled at the way that the water flowed over her dark, full breasts. "If you think you can handle it."

"So long as you make sure Claire is happy," she said, the sponge moving down to slide over my stiffening cock. "And..."

"And?"

"Kayin." She looked at me with serious eyes. "You need to be nicer to her."

"Nicer to her?" I tried to feel upset but my hands had moved to cup her wet breasts, feeling the soft yet firm flesh under my fingers and there was no way that I was going to get upset with that sort of stimulus. "I put up with her, don't I?"

She sighed. "She's upset with you."

"I can tell that. She's always complaining that she has to look after me."

"You don't treat her like Claire or I."

I confess I was very distracted by the way that her sponge kept rubbing along my hard cock and so I leant forward to kiss her for a while before asking, "What do you mean?"

"You don't fuck her."

I blinked and pulled away. "She doesn't want me to."

My girlfriend laughed. "Of course she does!"

"She acts upset whenever she blows me-"

"My sister is very proud, lover. She would not just tell you. You need to be more aggressive," she breathed, her dark hands wrapped around my throbbing cock, "And give her what she wants." I felt her breath against my skin as she murmured, "Would you please sleep with my sister more?"

***

I walked out of the shower naked and very hard. I passed Claire, who eyed me with a certain amusement, and then into Kayin's room. I knocked on her door and then stepped inside.

She lay in bed. I took her in; her aquiline face, her eyes- dark and cat-like, just as with her sister- and her voluptuous body. She stared at me, her dark lips twisted into her habitual sneer. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry."

"Good. You are-"

"Shhh." I stepped into her room proper, my cock leading the way. "I haven't been very good to you, have I?"

The sneer didn't shift. "You should apologise to my sister."

"You're sister isn't the that I've been neglecting." I was aware of Claire entering the room behind me. "You are."

She moved a little away from me, shrinking back a little. "What do you mean?"

I sat on the bed next to her, reaching out to move a strand of hair from her face. She frowned but did not move. I let my hand move lower, to trace a path across her cheek and her neck. Her dark skin was silky smooth. "I haven't been treating you like the Efe or Claire."

"You don't need to..." she began but I placed my finger on her lips. "I'm sorry," I said. "This is all new to me."

She sneered. "Women?"

I chuckled. "I guess." I tugged at her shirt and she grudgingly eased it off. I marvelled at the bounty in front of me. Kayin's boobs were full and heavy like her sister- larger, even, if a little lower on her chest. I reached forward to gently caress the upper slopes of her breast, moving down to softly run the back of my hand over her nipples. I didn't miss the way her breath suddenly hitched, or the way that her nipples rose.

"You think I want to fuck you?" she muttered.

I nodded. "I think you do."

She opened her mouth to say something- a denial, a barbed comment- but I leant forward and kissed her. She froze and then leaned into the kiss, her warm, soft lips pressing against mine. I pressed her down softly onto the bed, her soft, rounded body captured by my own thin, pale form.

"So here's the deal," I said. "From now on, I'm going to fuck you at least once a day." Her eyebrows raised at that, as I continued to gently maul her breasts. "Just so you don't feel neglected."

"What about Efe?"

"Don't worry about Efe. This was her idea." Her eyebrows shot up at this but otherwise she did not respond. "I'm going to make sure she's happy. And if for whatever reason I'm not around to fuck you, then..." I turned to where Claire stood, watching the both of us with undisguised lust, "then Claire will make sure that you're satisfied."

"You can't honestly expect me to let that little sl-" I kissed her again, stifling her lips while I explored her body with her hands. She kissed me back again, her tongue slithering past my lips to duel with mine. She moaned into my mouth as I cupped her ass, as my erection pressed up against her stomach. When I broke the kiss her eyes burned with nothing but lust.

I reached down and pulled down her panties. One of her hands snaked down to take my erection, dark hands running up and down the pale flesh. She managed a small sneer. "I suppose a pervert like you would want to fuck me." My hands moved to explore the gap between her legs, already hot and wet. "You have no shame."

"No," I said. "I really do care about Efe, you know. And you." My fingers slowly spread her lower lips open before sliding into her pussy. A small, soft gasp told me that I'd found my prize and I gently rubbed her clit while her body pulsed and writhed beneath me. I kissed her again and she moaned and panted into the kiss, her own hand jerking me off with a sudden eagerness.

There was movement behind me and then Claire lay on the other side of Kayin. She reached out to fondle her breasts, licking her lips. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this."

Kayin tried to sneer again but it was a failed effort from the start. "You think I am going to be like you, little slut?"

Claire purred as she kissed along Kayin's dark shoulder. "You're no slut," she said. "But don't worry. I'm gonna train you up." And then she grabbed the black woman's head in her hands and kissed her hard. I sped up the movement of my fingers at that moment and then...

Kayin spasmed, moaning into Claire's mouth. I laughed as she rode out her orgasm beneath the two of us, and then- before she came down from her pleasure- I suddenly slid my cock inside her still-spasming pussy.

I fucked her hard and rough while Claire continued to kiss her. Kayin made soft, desperate sounds of pleasure as I rode her, taking her without skill or gentleness. It was violent; it was brutal; it was, I suspect, precisely what Kayin needed. Certainly by the time I shot my cum into her depths she worked through another orgasm, her legs wrapping around my waist, her lips wrapped around Claire's small tits.

I collapsed atop of her, panting. Three orgasms in one night had worn me out. I eased myself off the bed while Kayin slumped back, exhausted. Claire smiled up at me. "Do you think she'll mind if I sleep here tonight?"

"Do you mind, Kayin?" I said. She grunted, her eyes closed. "I think that's an okay." I left as Claire snuggled up against her, leaving a delicate kiss that had her wrinkling her nose.

I walked into Efe's room. She murmured something sleepily as I lay down next to her. I kissed her gently on her shoulder and then closed my eyes.

Things, I thought, were going to be alright.

***

"I'm pregnant."

We all stared at Kayin as she delivered the news like a soldier reporting a terrible loss in battle. She stood, back straight and eyes looking past me.

Efe rose and leapt up and hugged her sister. She turned to me with uncertain eyes. Claire swore under her breath before moving to join her. "You okay, babe?" she asked.

"I'm pregnant," said Kayin. "So no, not really." She looked up at me. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

She looked past me again. "It's your decision. We're meant to look after you, not-" She broke off. "It's your decision," she repeated.

I cleared my throat and looked at Efe. She gave a look back that communicated a warning. I turned to Kayin and said, "What do you want?"

"The choice is-"

"Yeah, I know." I walked forward to take one of her hands, pressing my palm against hers. "You're meant to look after me."

"I shouldn't have it," she said. "I have my job, I'm meant to support you-"

"But," I gently interrupted her, "what I want is for you to be happy. And that means getting your input with important decisions like this."

Kayin closed her eyes. "You don't have to."

"I want to. And aren't you meant to give me what I want?" She nodded to herself weakly. "So tell me. Do you want to keep it?"

There was a long pause and then she gently nodded. Efe made a soft sound and buried her head in her sister's shoulder. Kayin said, "My parents will disown me."

"Not if you marry him," said Efe.

"You're meant to be-"

Efe burst into a rapid-fire burst of Nigerian. Kayin responded, both of the girls talking arguing while holding each other. I retreated with Claire, who slapped me on the shoulder. "You dog, you."

"I guess," I said. I was thinking about what the hell I was going to tell my parents, Their reaction to learning that I had moved in with Efe after a month of knowing her had been difficult enough. "We're going to have serious money problems."

"Yeah." She looked around. "Yeah, this place doesn't look like it could house a kid, you know. And babies are expensive."

"We'll manage," I said, with the knowledge of someone who had no idea of how they would manage. "I'll get a new job." Ignoring the fact that I'd been looking for a while. "It's okay." I would have to make it okay, wouldn't I? I looked at Kayin and her sister and decided that I would do whatever I had to. They might have decided that they were looking after me, but it was never going to be a one-way exchange. I would-

There was a knock at the door. I brushed past the girls and opened it up.

The fourth thing I noticed about the visitor was her designer clothes, her elegantly manicured nails, her gleaming earrings, and the handbag at her shoulder that probably cost more than everything in our entire apartment combined many times over.

The third thing I noticed was the wedding ring- complete with a big fat diamond surrounded by lots of smaller diamonds- on her finger.

The second thing I noticed was her classically Nordic features, with honey-coloured hair, gleaming blue eyes, a gorgeous heart-shaped face and pale, soft skin.

The first thing that I noticed? Bast, curled up in her arms with an aura of ineffable smugness.

"Hello," she said in tones so well-bred I cringed out of plebian instinct, "I think I'm meant to look after you?"

Efe stared. Kayin frowned. Claire giggled. I stared at my cat and muttered under my breath, "We're going to need a bigger shrine."

12