Bast Pt. 04

Story Info
Learning to move on.
7.4k words
4.87
6.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fine. Have more Bast! All characters are over eighteen.

***

"Are you sure you don't want to get up?"

I lay there in bed with my eyes closed while my girlfriend cuddled up to me. Late--wilfully late- for work.

This was not a difficult decision to make. Efe was young, gorgeous, beautiful and dark-skinned, with a bountiful figure that provided all sorts of wonderful handholds as she pressed up against me. My eyes were closed but I could feel her soft curves underneath my hands, her smooth skin against mine; smell her scent, a beautiful mix of her shampoo and natural smell and the remains of our lovemaking from the night before. Her braids gently lay in a tangle against my chest and neck. Her voice was soft and gentle and utterly without judgement.

I dare any man- any man in creation, when faced with a lover of similar beauty and love- to get up and get to work. Even for a job that I was as lucky to have as I did.

"Very sure."

"Mmmm."

"What?"

"Nothing." She reached behind her to gently stroke my cheek and I shuddered with pleasure. I had- since making the acquaintance of a certain kitty- done a lot of carnal things with a lot of different women. But there was something about a loving touch that still made me feel naked and vulnerable in all the best sort of ways. "It's just..."

"What?"

"Two things," she said in that soft accent of hers. "Firstly, are you sure that you want to just lie here? I can feel you sticking into my back."

I chuckled into her ear. "That's you."

"Hmmm." She rolled her hips gently against my morning wood, two bountiful ass-cheeks rubbing lightly against my length. "Even after last night?"

"I wake up remembering the night before which just makes me want a repeat."

She chuckled and turned around. I opened my eyes to peer into dark eyes that glimmered with a gentle mischief. Everything about Efe was gentle. "You are so sweet. You make me happy to be with you."

"What's the other thing?" I asked, kissing her gently.

"What?" She may have been a little distracted by the way I was gently coaxing her nipples into hardness, enjoying the way they stiffened beneath my fingers.

"You said there were two things," I repeated. "What was the other thing?"

"Oh," she said. "Well, the thing is that my sis-"

The door opened. There was the distinct sound of someone walking- well, waddling- over to the bed. The sheets shifted and then someone slid into our bed, pressing up against my back as I was pressing up against Efe's. "What is this lazyhead doing? He is meant to be at work!"

"Hey Kayin," I said. Efe laughed and then murmured something in Igbo. Her sister sighed and said, "You cannot just take a day off."

"I'm not taking a day off."

"You are lying in bed without even informing your fiancé." She shifted on the bed; the two of us shifted with her, turning to look at her. Her face- so much like her sister's- eyed me with affectionate distain.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes." She fluttered her eyes and me, something dangerously approaching a smile touching her lips. She ran her hands down to cup her belly, rubbing it gently. "I slept well."

"I bet," smirked her sister, which earned her a death glare. "Anyway, why are you bothering your younger sister and her boyfriend?"

"I am tracking down my lazy husband to be..." said Kayin, "and his mistress." She twisted her lips into an answering smirk. "And finding out why he is not going out there, earning money for..." she pointedly looked down at her belly. "For all of us."

I sighed, well aware that she had a trump card literally growing inside of her. I made to move but Efe- sweet, loyal, probably quite horny Efe- pushed me back down. "He has a problem that must be addressed first," she said. "Surely you aren't going to send him out in this state?"

"Oh." Kayin's smirk grew slightly wider. "I would have guessed. He is insatiable."

"Don't you mean virile?"

"Eh. Don't remind me." But Kayin's eyes smouldered as her hand moved down to stroke my pale, long length. "Hmmm."

Both sisters gave each other a look. I swallowed, aware of two pairs of hands moving to caress and stroke my one very happy cock. "Are you stealing my man?" Efe said with a smile.

"Hmmm." Kayin licked her lips. "Do you mind? Or is my little sister so shameless, now that she has a boyfriend?"

I did not move or speak. I had deliberately not pushed either sister into doing anything together; as much as I appreciated their willingness to take care of me, as Bast so kindly requested so many months ago, I also knew that they were, well...sisters. But right now the two of them were smiling at each other like they were sharing a joke.

I was entirely willing to be that joke, so long as they didn't take their hands away.

Efe made a show of weighing things up. "Hmmm." Without letting go of my erection- which was becoming less pale and more throbbing by the second- she scooted up to cuddle my chest. "Very well. I shall let you be shameless and embarrassing."

Kayin twisted around, moving low. A moment later I felt lips- soft, warm, wet lips- gently engulf the tip of my cock and I groaned. Efe cupped my chin and moved to gently kiss me. "You are a very spoilt man," she said. "Even if you make us both happy."

"Ugh luffgh," came a mumble from below, which I instinctively understood to mean, "And Lazy." Efe kissed me softly as I reached down to cup her breasts. "Just as well you are always ready."

There was a pop as Kayin took her lips from my length. "He is never satisfied. Even with three of us. Even with that whore-"

"What's that baby? You talking about me? Hey-"

A head poked around the corner, grinning. Bright eyes alighted on the three of us in bed and I tensed, knowing full well what was-

"Cannonball!"

-about to happen as Claire leapt onto the bed like an eager puppy. In deference of Kayin's delicate state she landed mostly on Efe and I.

I recovered from the shock to find my friend- well, my friend with all sorts of side-benefits- grinning at me like a crazy fool-

"You are a crazy fool!" Kayin grumbled as Efe laughed.

"You love it baby. I know you do." Claire- dressed in a fetching office outfit- laughed and lent over to kiss my wife-to-be on her cheek. "What's the holdup?"

"The lazy boy is being lazy."

"And horny," Efe helpfully supplied. She got out of bed and moved to the door. "I will let you two deal with it while I make breakfast."

"Check to see if Bast came over last night?"

Her smile faded for a second. "I'll check."

I watched her perfect ass retreat with a pang of sorrow. A sorrow that was mitigated by the sensation of Claire's lips trailing up and down my cock.

"That's mine," said Kayin.

"That's ours," said Claire. "Don't you want to share with me?" And she fixed Kayin with a strange sort of puppy dog stare.

Kayin's grumpy exterior lasted all of two seconds. Then she said mumbled something softly under her breath and bent down. I lay back as two pairs of lips moved to caress and suckle on my cockhead.

Yup. I was definitely sure that I didn't want to get up.

***

"You don't think she'll be mad?" asked Claire.

"Why would she be mad?" We walked through a series of office halls. All around me talented, driven young things moved with a singular purpose and goal. We moved through the centre of the hive, as I'd come to think of it, doing our very best to look like we were busy. Like we were professional. Competent.

Six months and I'd like to think I had gotten just a little bit better at pretending.

I stepped into our- well, my office. Claire kept talking. "She might find out that you've been slacking off, that's all."

"Firstly, I- we- are not that late. We're only about an hour late. Also look at you being the responsible one."

"Uh huh." She flicked through her tablet, eyes flickering up and down. "Well, the good news is you haven't missed any meetings."

"What's on for today?" I sat down behind my desk. It was a big desk, the sort of desk that seemed to belong to someone bigger and more powerful and possibly suffering from a desperate need to compensate for a small penis. I hated that desk.

Claire sat down on the chair opposite, stretching out her long legs. She caught me looking and smiled, shifting slightly to even reveal more of them.

(Yes, she'd fucked me on that desk. Sucked me off once underneath it, too. Yes, most of the office had figured out that we were screwing. But due to a handful of very simple reasons involving friends from above no-one had raised the issue with HR.)

I sighed. I remembered six months ago when I had rebelled against the idea of taking a job I felt I didn't deserve. Claire had, surprisingly, backed me up, only to be shot down by Efe and Kayin. Especially Kayin who had absolutely no issue with the father of her child relying on blatant nepotism to make more money.

The irony was that after six months I wasn't too incompetent at the role. I was definitely-occasionally-sort-of-probably adding value to the company. I mean, not enough to justify my salary or my new personal assistant/office wench (her words) but it made me feel better about the whole situation-

"Hey."

"What?"

"You've got that look again."

"Hmmm."

My best friend rolled her eyes and got out of her chair. "Well, I'll let you get back to it. I'll be outside, gossiping with the girls." She moved to the door.

"How much have they asked about me?"

"A lot. I tell them some things." She grinned. "All of it complimentary, don't worry."

"You're not trying to set me up with another threesome, are you?"

"What?" She twisted her hands together. "I could if you wanted to."

I paused. "Hey...actually, it's been a while since you suggested something like that."

"You said you had Efe."

I felt the urge to point out that this probably wouldn't have stopped her flirting with other people six months ago but decided not to push the matter, mostly because Efe had asked me to 'let them sort it out themselves'. "That's right. It's cool."

"Okay but I'm pretty sure Evelyn from accounting would be up for-"

"It's really not an issue."

"Eh, probably for the best. She's kind of whiny." Claire smiled at me. "So no meetings in the morning and for the afternoon..." There was a ding on her tablet and she blinked before grinning. "Huh. Actually, you've got a lunch meeting with a member of the board."

"Uh huh." I paused. "How long?"

"Three hours."

"Wow." I leant back. "Any idea what he did this time?"

"Nope. Gotta be something bad, though."

"Cancel my ten-o-clock blowjob. I'm going to need everything I got to survive this."

***

I stalked down the hotel halls, dressed in my ridiculously expensive suit. I knocked on a hotel door before using the keycard I'd picked up from the front desk. I stepped inside.

"Well, hello there," Yvonne purred.

My fourth and latest kitty-harem member was blonde and gorgeous and elegant and refined. She sat on a small chair, dressed in a business suit that managed to project a no-nonsense aura while still flattering her pleasant body contours. An impressively large diamond ring glittered on one slim finger. A huge bed dominated the room. Yvonne rose, moving over to gently kiss me on the lips.

"So soon?" I asked. "What happened this time?"

She chuckled and walked over to the small desk, where a bottle of champagne lay submerged in an ice bucket. She poured me a drink and offered me a glass, smiling in a way that made my pulse race. "I made a promise, didn't I?"

I chuckled as she led me over to the chair in the centre of the room. She pushed me down onto a comfortable looking chair and then made a handful of taps on her phone. Music- hot, heavy, passionate music- filled the hotel room as she gave me a wicked grin.

Her body began to move in tandem to the beat, long, bare legs swaying. She eased her business blouse off her shoulders. It puddled to the floor, already forgotten as she toyed with the button of her business shirt. "You don't mind if I unwrap your present for you?"

"No problem whatsoever," I said. I shifted my seat, so better for her to notice my growing appreciation in my lap. I sipped my champagne. "But I did ask a question."

One blonde eyebrow arched in exasperation even as nimble fingers unbuttoned her blouse in an agonisingly slow series of movements, revealing an expanse of pale flesh criss-crossed with red silk. All the while her hips sways in a hypnotic pulse, silken skirt rising and falling to the beat. "Are you questioning my commitment?" She paced towards me like a stalking tiger, one gorgeous leg in front of the other, biting her lips as she turned around. She pressed her taunt body against mine, pressing her skirt-clad ass against my erection. "Or am I boring you already?"

"You're definitely not boring," I said, ignoring the silken feel of her ass as her shirt came off, revealing a back equally criss-crossed with red silken lines. "But is there a reason for this?"

She rose, leaving the shirt on my lap. I threw it onto the bed as she swayed away from me, ass flexing underneath her tiny skirt. She threw a smoky look over her shoulder. "Well..."

"Well?"

She undid a clasp on the back of her hair, letting a platinum blonde river slither down all the way to the small of her back. "Someone...not naming names...someone useless and stupid might have left for a business conference for a week."

"A week?" Her hand moved with agonising slowness as she unzipped her skirt. It puddled down to the ground and I got to see her perfect ass, exquisitely framed in yet more silken red lines. She reached down to cup those pale globes, fingers digging into her firm flesh. A moment later she turned around.

I couldn't help but gape at the sight of her. Yvonne was wearing a matching pair of bra and panties- if they could be called that- that consisted of little more than red silken staps that criss-crossed her body like an expensive designer homage to shibari. The lines did not hide but instead perfectly framed her pale pink nipples and blonde-furred pussy. She stalked over to be, a crooked smile on her lips, and slid into my lap. She writhed in time to the music, rubbing her silk-clad body against me while her arms draped around my shoulders.

"In Barbados." She breathed into my ear, her cold voice utterly at odds with her erotic movements.

"Oh."

"With his personal assistants. Both of them."

"Oh."

"He's very busy, apparently." She unbuttoned my shirt, lips moving to kiss my neck. "I shouldn't bother to call."

She pulled my shirt down. Her hands moved to unzip my pants. "But that's not important. What's important is me, my promise to Bast and..." she licked her lips as her questing hands reached into my underwear, "this."

I smiled. Never mind that she'd already gotten me a job- one that I would never scored in a thousand years without her connections. Never mind that I already had three women entirely happy to jump into bed with me. Never mind I hadn't ever told her that she had to service me- in fact, I had patiently explained that she didn't need to do anything of the sort-

No. She insisted. It was vitally important, she said. She had made a promise, she said. She'd make sure I was taken care of, she said.

It's just a coincidence that these 'vitally important' sessions tended to take place when she was upset with her husband.

Look- I wasn't the sort of guy that got off on taking other men's women. Hated it, in fact. I'd been cheated on myself not that long ago, and the experience had left me with a deep distaste for betrayal.

That being said, after six months of listening to Yvonne's complaints about the idiotic, smug, witless, talentless, philandering, tiny-dicked little idiot that she had been pressured into marrying...

What I'm saying is that I wasn't exactly destroying a happy relationship here. If anything I was helping the man- I got the impression that if I didn't give his wife the opportunity to vent her grievances in a healthy manner she'd have killed him by now.

Yvonne brought me back to the present by slithering off me to crouch at my feet. A woman who could have destroyed me with a phone call moaned like a cheap whore as she kissed and licked the head of my cock. "This," she cooed. "This is the cock of a real man." And she began to suck up and down the length of my erection while her hands pushed my pants down to my ankles. I reached across to caress her cheek as she licked and sucked, lipstick smearing over my erection. And then she dove in.

A gorgeous heiress to a vast fortune deep-throated my cock. Of course I came quickly.

She took her time, swallowing my load with easy efficiency before easing up to her feet. She licked her lips, capturing the last of my cum. "Are you happy? Or do you need more?"

I laughed and picked her up before throwing her onto the bed. I eased her legs apart, noting the way that the red silk was stained with moisture around her pussy. Bending down low, I began to ravenously kiss her inner thighs, enjoying the way she squirmed and shuddered.

I may not have had money or power or prestige. I may not have been that handsome or smart. But there was one thing that I had, though a lot of experience, gotten very good at and that was eating pussy. I tormented her lower lips with delicate kisses and nibbles before letting my tongue gently move up and down their length. I was rewarded with hands tangling through my hair and soft, whimpering begging for more.

I gave her more. I attacked her hidden little clit for a handful of seconds before moving down and probing her inner walls. I set a pattern, alternating between both with gusto. Back and forth, back and forth, backing off each time I felt her tense with release; the time shorter and shorter, until at last the heiress shouted, "Finish it! Finish me!"

I pulled away and moved up to between her legs. I shoved my cock into her in a sudden, rough movement. One, two three thrusts and she came, pulling my still-wet lips into a passionate kiss.

Once the last of the tremors had stopped I eased out of her, my wet cock bobbing in front of me. She smiled up at me. "You are such a good lover," she murmured. "Your girls must be so happy with you. But I see you've still got a problem here." She reached over to caress my length with one of her hands. "And I hate to leave something half-finished." She pushed me down onto the bed and mounted atop me, her pale skin flushed pink. I watched as my cock vanished into her engorged pussy lips, pleasure surging through me as her inner walls took my length. She ran her hands through her hair before she began to bounce atop my length like a porn star-

(Yes in case you were wondering- she was filming these sessions. She admitted as much to me. No, she wasn't sharing them with anyone other than me- she kept them for 'private viewing', as she phrased it.)

(Yes, oddly enough Efe had asked for a copy to watch. With me. Together.)

She moaned as her breasts heaved and her pussy muscles worked against me. And all the time she shouted and screamed.

"Oh! This is what a real man feels like!"

I thrust against her, feeling the bed creak underneath us.

"You can fuck me any time you want!"

I let her scream and swear, knowing the performance was more for me than for her.

"That's it! Harder! Rougher! Like I'm your whore!"

She ripped at the silk threads around her tits, baring them to me. I grabbed the two pale orbs.

"You're so much bigger! So good!"

I felt my passion reach a new peak as our bodies slammed against each other in desperate friction, and she gazed into my eyes, teeth bared, as she said,

"You are so much better than my husband."

And then she collapsed against me, another orgasm wracking her body, while I came into my condom. We lay on the bed, panting. After a little while I felt soft kisses against my cheek. She whispered into my ear, "Want to join me in the shower?"