Bastard, You Fucking Bastard!

Story Info
Wife is angry and not in her right mind.
3.3k words
4.21
58.1k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
239 Followers

Todger65 is an amazing editor and I want to thank him for turning this story into a readable work. Story telling is my passion but I couldn't bring it to you without a great editor, so Thank You good Sir for all your time and efforts.

This is short stand alone story if you like it, I will write a part 2.

Bastard, You Fucking Bastard!

It was just another Friday morning for Debbie Dale Smith when she went downstairs for her morning coffee. She likes to think of herself as a trophy wife, but she knows that she lacks the confidence, the natural beauty and the class that a trophy wife exudes with each step. "But I'm Bill's trophy wife." She thinks to herself with a little grin, because she knows that she can fuck and suck any one of their husbands away from them anytime she wanted too. "Yes I'm that good," she chuckled again to herself.

Debbie has had a wonderful sex life, she fucked and sucked her way thru high school like a champ. College was the best, she discovered she was just as attracted to girls as she was guys, and slept with many girls and a few well chosen guys that were known as excellent fucks. She loved sex but didn't want to be known as the campus slut so she was very careful with the guys, but with the girls, Woo fuckin Hooooo, she could have sex every night and no one would think anything of it, because that's what you do in College as a girl, explore your sexuality and Debbie was the Marco fuckin Polo of this exploration.

Debbie met Bill in her last year of College and he was by far the best fuck she'd ever had, he was hung like a horse and he could go for ever. Debbie weighed her options and thought to herself "Yes I might want to tie this one up and put my brand on him." They got married the summer after graduation. Their beautiful Daughter Dallas was born 10 months later and Debbie decided that she would be a stay at home mom, for awhile anyways.

Bill was a business major and got a job at a large advertising company. Bill did the analytics but that wasn't were the money was being made, so he tried to cross over to the creative side, but he floundered there until he brought his work home with him one night and set it up on the kitchen table. Debbie looked at it for a few minutes and made 3 or 4 suggestions that Bill wrote down in a hurry.

Just off the cuff as she was walking away, she said, "You can call the campaign 'Happiness in a box'." Bill's mind went crazy when all these thoughts on an entire campaign came shooting into his mind. The next day he raced into work to show the team what he had come up with. It ended up being his companies biggest and most successful campaign to date.

Over the years Bill would work more and more from home as he had said his creative juices flowed better in his office at home. Nobody ever suspected that Bill didn't have a creative bone in his body it was all Debbie, but Debbie knew. Bill had made a deal with Her that if she would help Bill out with his work and the creative side to his Job she could stay at home and be his trophy wife. Debbie liked the idea and relished the fact that she was actually the brains behind the companies star employee.

This is why after 20 years of Marriage, Debbie sat at Bills desk looking at his computer screen, bawling her eyes out. There right in front of her on Bills computer were pictures of Bill's secretary Penny, naked as a Jaybird in many erotic positions. All Debbie could do is cry, she would never ever have suspected Bill of cheating she fucked him to death every week. He could never keep up with her and she had accepted that and made up some ways to help bill bring her off.

She always had Bill go down on her to start and always had good Orgasm that warmed her up. Debbie would then tease him and get him hard in one of the 100 ways she knew how. Bill then would lie on his back and let Debbie ride his large cock, it took Debbie years before she could sit on him and take his whole length. Bill was 9 inches long and as fat as a coke can. This was an inside joke when Debbie would look at Bill in mixed company and say I need a coke honey.

Debbie would ride that fat cock like a bucking bronco and have orgasm after orgasm all Bill had to do was concentrate on not having an orgasm. Then Debbie would smile down at Bill and grab her Hitachi wand massager and give herself 3 or 4 more Clitoral orgasms while still being stuffed full of cock. Debbie loved this as she came 8 or 9 times before bill had even started.

Debbie would then climb off Bill and give herself Doggie style to him as he didn't come from this position very often, Debbie could get at least 2 more orgasms out of this position before flopping over on her back, putting the wedged pillow under her ass to get her at the perfect angle for Bill to pound into her G spot. Pound pound pound.

Bill was great in this position, hecould penetrate Debbie right to her core, giving Orgasm after amazing orgasm as Debbie would squirt her cum all over the both of them. This was the only position that made her squirt every time. Bill always roared like a bull elephant when he came, pumping into her like a Machine that was turbo charged for the race to the finish. This is why Debbie sat at Bills desk this morning with tears streaming down her face wondering why Bill would ever cheat on her.

"You Bastard, You Fucking Bastard."

'I'm going to rip your balls off, you ungrateful prick', this thought raced through my mind as I contemplated what to do. I pulled myself together enough to go back upstairs and have a shower. I decided to confront him in front of his secretary and his whole fucking company and I might even mention that I came up with every fucking idea Bill ever submitted on every campaign he ever worked on. But I would hold that card close in case I needed it.

I had a few sexy outfits but which one would be appropriate to kill your husband in. I decided on a short flared skirt and a chiffon top with a sexy bra that was the same color as my Chiffon top. Yes it was a little to sexy for a trip to the office but hey I don't fucking care today. I put on a pair of sexy high heels and thought wow I look great.

I pulled into the parking lot at the office and was surprised that very few cars were there. As I sat there I thought why am I going in there with panties on I think I'll leave them in the car just in case I want to flash my pussy to Bill so he sees what he's never getting again; that fucking Bastard.

Bill's boss Don, was the only one on the third floor where bill worked, and told me that everyone was down setting up exhibits at this weekends trade show for the opening at 4 pm tonight. I almost started to cry when Don put his arm around me and asked if I was alright. A few sniffles later, I was in Dons office blabbing out what I saw this morning on Bills computer. Don kept saying, "I don't think Bill's cheating on you Debbie, I have seen nothing between those two that would even suggest that they are having an affair."

"Pictures don't lie Don." I screamed out. I sat there fuming and I noticed Don staring at my crotch. I smiled as I remembered I didn't have on any panties and was giving Don a show. I slowly spread my legs giving him a better view as my heart thumped in my chest. Could I fuck Bills boss, could I get my revenge by fucking Don. I spread my legs as wide as the chair would let them go and with a smirk on my face I said " See anything you like Don"

Don is a smart man, but a bit wimpy. His wife is an old battleaxe that runs Don on a set of strings.

There was an obvious bulge in Don's pants as he nodded his head at me. I said "Then maybe you would like to eat me for lunch."

I got up and sat on his desk, spread my legs wide open for him to feast on. Don was pretty good at pleasuring me, but when you have had Bill whose an expert on my pussy and many woman that can lick the paint off a car door then it's pretty difficult for Don to measure up.

I had a nice little orgasm and as Don stood up from between my legs he was naked from the waist down it was like magic, how the hell did he do that while he ate me. I was still piecing together how Houdini got his pants and underwear off, when he slid his cock into my nice warm pussy. Well what's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander as they say.

Don was 5 inches long and the size of a hotdog. I don't want to say I was disappointed but holy crap I could hardly feel him. I reached down and strummed my clit like a base guitarist on acid as I wanted an orgasm badly. Don at least held on long enough until I started to come and Don Screamed I'm coming as I moaned I'm coming too. Don bucked and snorted for a few seconds and then pulled out of me.

As he did up his pants with a smile on his face I felt his come starting to drip out of my pussy. "Don clean me up and clean me up now." I snorted at him.

Don couldn't believe his ears. He looked at me with a scared rabbit look on his face. I said "Don, I'm not dripping all the way home, get down there and clean up your mess."

Slowly and hesitantly he bent down and started to lick his cum from my pussy. As he got going, he actually got into it and he started to make me feel good.

"Stick a few fingers in there Don and fuck me at the same time." I barked. As I got going I was bucking and rubbing my clit on his entire mouth, I came like a fire hose all over his face and he didn't stop until I stopped twitching, he was so proud of himself.

I reached into my purse and grabbed my camera, pointing it at Don between my legs just nuzzling my pussy. I said "smile." as he opened his eyes for a perfect picture of his cum soaked face, right in my Pussy.

Don sputtered and coughed "Hey what are you doing?"

"I am just getting some evidence that I fucked you, so I can rub Bills face into it." I said with a big grin.

"Now you don't have to tell Bill, or anyone else anything, Debbie Please, I'm begging you." Don said like his life depended on it.

I was on a roll and I felt like talking. "You want to know a secret Don, let me tell you a secret that will blow your mind." Every Idea that Bill has come up with for all of his advertising slogans and catch phrases are mine, I thought of every one of them, Bill doesn't have a creative bone in his body. I was happy staying in the background and letting Bill have all the Glory, and then he goes and cheats on me with his fucking secretary." I spat out with more tears streaming down my face.

Don Looked at me and gave me a half smile saying "I know it was you, I have known for years Everyone in the office knows, but if that's how you wanted to do it. It was fine by me."

I was stunned, I smiled as he took a step forward and hugged me. My pussy rubbed against his crotch and I was immediately sorry for fucking Don. It wasn't fair for me to threaten his family and job because I was mad at my Husband.

I apologized for what I had done and Don Just Smiled, but what he said next knocked me on my ass.

Don hummed and hawed a minute before he said " I don't think Bill and Penny are having an Affair because I believe Penny is Gay." It felt like a punch in the gut, now I really was unsure of myself.

I ran out of Dons office got in my car and raced home. Once I got home I ran to Bill's computer and looked through all the pictures. Bill wasn't in any of them, so how the hell did they get on his computer.

I was crying and mad and sad when Dallas came into the office.

Seeing me bawling she said "Mom, Mom, what's wrong, what happened."

"Your Father is cheating on me." I mumbled, as my lower lip quivered like I was a child. I spun the computer screen around to show her all the pictures of her Dads secretary Penny in all her naked Glory.

All Dallas could do was laugh and Hug me, I pushed her away and said, "Your father's Cheating on me and all you can do is laugh." I barked at my daughter.

"No mom, Dad's not fucking Penny, I am. Those Pictures are mine." Dallas laughed out these words that stabbed me in the heart.

I howled with regret and I hated myself more than I thought was possible. I was crying uncontrollably when I felt Dallas shaking me.

"Its alright mom, I'm just playing both fields, I like boys too." Dallas giggled to her mom.

"No no you don't understand I was angry, I went to Dads work, no one was there except Don. I fucked Dads boss. I fucked Don on his desk. I fucked Don on his desk to get revenge on your dad." I screamed with ugly tears running down my face so my makeup looked like I was a clown.

It took Dallas 10 minutes to calm me down and in the that time she had made a plan to take me up and give me a hot bath. She stripped me naked, helping me out of the few clothes I was wearing. She asked where my panties were and I told her they were in my purse. This made her laugh and call me a dirty slut.

I started to cry again and she apologized and got soaking wet hugging me in the water.

Dallas then stripped her clothes off and sat at the other end of the tub facing me. I told her the whole story, even how I was in College and all the sex I had with woman and men. How great Bill is in bed and how big his cock is. How Dad couldn't even think of keeping up with me, and that's why I was so mad when I thought he was cheating on me. "I picked the best stud in University, and he still couldn't keep up with me." I lamented.

Dallas was smiling at me and said "It's ok Mom, it was just sex, and well you have fucked a lot of guys and girls before, so let's just put this mistake behind you. Besides, Don's puny dick shouldn't count anyway, lets say if you didn't feel it, it doesn't count."

"Thank you Dallas, Don really was a terrible lay. He did ok when he went down on me, especially when I made him eat his own cum out of my pussy after he was done. You should have seen the look on his face when I squirted all over him, it was priceless. Oh, oh, I got a picture of his face right at that time I'll show it to you when we get out.

We were laughing and talking about all of our sexual adventures when I felt Dallas put her foot between my legs and press against my pussy.

"Dallas don't start something that you can finish little girl." I said with a sexy tone.

Dallas responded by digging her big toe into my slit and rubbing my clit. The smile on her face made me do something that I knew was wrong, I groaned and spread my legs. It has been a long time since I was with a woman and I always loved it.

They are softer, more sensual, they know how to build you up and keep you there. They know how to eat pussy better than men could ever do. But they don't have a cock and I would never give up a big juicy cock, so I could never give up men.

Dallas scooted forward and replaced her toe with her fingers, they were soft and her nails were trimmed down not scratch me. I put my head back and relaxed.

Dallas was good, she knew how to play me. Dallas built my pleasure up slowly building on each level until I was begging to cum, but she just kept building my fire up until I exploded like a bomb. My pussy flicked on her hand with reckless abandon and I know I squirted my cum onto her chest and face.

When I came down Dallas was smiling at me. All I could do is smile back. We got out of the tub and strolled into our big walk in shower She was not done with me yet as she soaped my entire body and rubbed every inch of me. I was so horny when we were clean and rinsed and I was dripping from my pussy. Dallas led me to my bed and kissed me hard as she laid me down on it. I went crazy and kissed her with wild lustful lunges. We kissed until our lips were raw, then I took the lead and kissed her entire body, teasing her, touching her a few times here, a few times there to get her revved up.

Dallas was dripping when I slid down her body and finally tasted my daughter, her scent and flavors were just like mine. I have tasted myself many times and she is me. With slow fluid strokes I wound her up so tight she screamed for me to make her cum. When she was right at her pinnacle, I thrust 2 fingers into her, curling them into her G Spot and felt her back arch and liquid shoot in my face. Dallas Bounced and twitched for 2 minutes flowing one Orgasm into another, it was incredible.

Dallas pulled me to her, kissing and sucking the cum from my face, it was truly a sensual awakening for me, my heart ached with love for my Daughter and who she is as a sensual being.

Basking in the glow of my Daughters love, my transgression with Don faded away and I was happy, I had connected with my daughter on a level I never thought was possible. I could not have loved her more if I tried.

I was feeling this love emanating from Dallas as she crawled up my body to whisper in my ear. I readied myself for her statement of love for me as my heart got ready to explode with love. She whispered softly into my ear. "Mom, can I fuck Daddy."

If you liked it Please vote.

Please leave a comment I'd appreciate it.

What you liked or what needs work.

Thanks

GregScott

gregscott
gregscott
239 Followers