All Comments on 'Bastard, You Fucking Bastard!'

by gregscott

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a decent start with a good idea. My only real criticism is that you need to work on your punctuations, you had a few to many run on sentences

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Short the way I like them. Follow it up with more every day or 2. Leave us waiting but wanting more but not to ling for 2nd one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it some more please

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

Great into but felt a bit rushed to me. Longer stories are normally my thing 2-3 page. If you could find a middle ground of the way you write with longer stories i would definitely become a regular reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Maybe a part 2 where she confesses to her husband, and he forgives her with a wild sex romp into the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good storyline, it lead up a good ending. I think a second part could lead to interesting action, maybe the third could bring back Don with his domineering wife.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

The premise of the story was good but the writing was so bad I couldn’t enjoy it. It started in the third person but morphed into the first person midway through. Capitalization and punctuation was haphazard at best. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Use Grammarly or a volunteer editor for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to hear more

BH54BH54over 2 years ago

Good story. I'd make it a 3-way with Mom, Dad and Dallas. As for the critical comments about punctuation and tenses, don't take it too much to heart. Most writing here is really crappy. Yours is OK. It takes practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. I liked it. Please do a part 2. Maybe in part 2 dad gets the daughter pregnant.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

More of a Loving Wives kind of story. I will read the next chapter, but it will need to include a confession to the husband for me to go further than that. Interested to see how you un-fuck the boss....

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Typical, dealing with rumors with vengeance and emotions, no looking for the truth, no logical thought whatsoever, and then when she finds out the truth not a ounce of remorse or thought of asking for forgiveness. Now both the mother and daughter are colluding to hide the truth. Both deserve to be abandoned in the divorce that should follow.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed the writing style for the most part, but I don't count this as incest. 2/5 for this one.

bdaddy07bdaddy07over 2 years ago

I definitely would like a part 2

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Yes definitely I would love to see a second chapter Great story. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Don’t understand why one commenter says a mother and daughter having sex isn’t incest. This could go in several directions, but explaining to the husband and involving the daughter could be an interesting challenge. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.. absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s bad, so many poorly spelled words, names that aren’t capitalised, random words like marriage that are capitalised, more missing apostrophe’s than I can count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, more and mor of this please and soon the family fucking and sucking each other, and then Penny joining in. Absolutely loved it. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc,s U.K.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

It’s an okay story. You spent a lot of text, building up her guilt. Then just dropped it without addressing how Bill dealt with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it, at least in many similar stories, the wife immediately goes and tucks another guy when she only suspects her husband is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the errors don't sing a lot of praises for the editor mentioned at the beginning. The editor needs an editor.

As far as the story, it was too short to really get into the story or care about any of the character. The daughters little bomb at the end was about the only thing worth reading.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

what a little vixen Dallas is

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Why did you end it so abruptly? I wanted to see what the daughter did with he daddy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergregscott@gregscott
My Pen name is Greg Scott . An explanation of this name is in order. He was my best friend and confidant for 46 years . We went thru Elementary School ,Puberty and High School together. We met at 4 years old and we are born a month apart, to say we were just friends is too ins...