Bastileborn Ch. 03

Story Info
Irena, a pleasure slave, has distressing sexual encounters.
13k words
4.55
9.9k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

(Sensitivity and content warning: This installment is not full of forced sex, but I felt obligated to put it in the non-consent/reluctance category to prevent triggering anyone with a traumatic past. Most of the scenes are consensual, but there is a major scene that is mildly-violent where the protagonist is touched in violating ways without her consent and she fully believes she is being forced.)

*****

The Slave Quarters

Irena was thrilled about seeing Tabitha. She hoped to find her safe and in good health. There would be hell to pay if she found her sister had been mistreated. Once Irena entered the slave quarters, she stopped and asked for directions. Palace guards were less numerous in those areas, but one could easily be found if there was trouble. Irena noticed many young guards staring at her as she walked through the corridors. She wished she had at least one modest garment to cover herself when she wasn't with Dienon.

When she came upon a warm room full of steaming washtubs, she knew she had found the right place. An aged dwarf woman with bright red and gray hair was sitting on a stool between two large tubs. She looked up in surprise to see Irena's beautiful figure hurrying over to her.

"By the gods, young miss, whatcha doing here half-naked?" Cindy asked, shaking her head at her.

"I didn't dress like this willingly," Irena said as she scanned the room for her sister. "I'm Irena, Tabitha's older sister. Where is she? I've been searching for a while."

"Ah, Miss Irena. It's lovely to meet ya. I'm Cindy. I just sent Tabitha to her room for her lunch break. Head down that hall and take a left. Her room is the third one on the right."

"Thank you, Madam Cindy," she said with a polite bow before she dashed down the hall, calling her sister's name.

Tabitha was finishing her tea when she heard her sister's familiar voice. She jumped up and pulled her door open right as Irena arrived before it. Tabitha gasped when she finally laid eyes on her beautiful sister. She was more beautiful than she had ever imagined. Tears came pouring down both of their faces as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Thank the gods, you're all right," Irena wept as she hugged and kissed her sister's familiar hair.

"I'm safe and well, Iry. Please come in and sit down with me," Tabitha said as she pulled her into her tiny room and closed the door behind them.

Tabitha struggled to keep her eyes steady as she sat down in front of her beautiful sister. She wanted to look her up and down and remember every perfect line and curve, but she was specifically warned not to tell anyone she could see.

"I was terrified I would never touch you again, Iry," Tabitha wept as she closed her eyes and pulled her sister's hands to her lips and kissed them.

"I was too. I managed to please Dienon, and he allowed me to see you. How are you, Tabby? Your hands look rough. Do they hurt?" she asked as she examined her scalded skin.

"They don't hurt if I keep balm on them. Cindy said my skin will get used to the heat."

"This is so unfair. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Tabby," she wept.

"None of this is your fault, Iry. I'm safe, and I'm making friends. I can't complain. What about you? What has happened to you these past few days? Are you being treated well?" she asked as she reached up and touched her sister's face and hair like she used to. She raised an eyebrow when she touched her naked shoulders. "Are you wearing anything?" she asked. She had already seen the ridiculously skimpy outfit her sister was wearing. She wanted to cringe every time she noticed it.

"Of course, Tabby. It's a tiny dress. I'm a... a personal dancer for the prince. I entertain him during meals," she lied.

Tabitha sighed and frowned at her sister.

"Irena, I know how Daylith royalty act, and I know what you are now. You don't have to lie to protect me. Did that wretched prince hurt you?"

"Don't speak ill of him, Tabby," she whispered nervously. "I fear he has eyes and ears on me everywhere I go. I will not betray him and risk both of us being punished. I am his personal slave. That's all you need to know."

"I understand," she whispered with tears in her eyes. She knew at that point Irena had likely suffered much cruelty.

"I learned something wonderful a few days ago," Irena said with a smile. "Alexander Clover is alive! He's a slave for the princess of Tavee Island. I got to speak with him when she visited Dienon," she said with blush covering her cheeks.

Tabitha noticed the blush and desperately wanted to ask about it, but she knew better.

"That is wonderful! Is he well? Is he happy?"

"He's healthy and still very handsome... more handsome now, to be honest," she giggled.

"I wish I could have spoken to him. He was our best friend for so long," she said with tears in her eyes.

"You might can. The next time he visits, I'll try to sneak him down here. Dienon surprised me with this new freedom. I hope he doesn't change his mind. That's why I must always be honorable to him. He is my master, and I will not betray him. That's the best way to keep us safe," she explained as she squeezed her sister's hands.

"Even as a slave, you're nobler than a king, Iry," Tabitha whispered in genuine admiration of her sister's spirit.

"Thank you, Tabby. Tell me about your new friends. I know you made some."

Irena was pleased to hear about Cindy, Jamal, and Rana. She could tell Tabitha was safe and cared for. It greatly eased her anxiety. Cindy allowed them to visit for an entire hour before she called Tabitha back to work. Irena reluctantly kissed her baby sister farewell before leaving the washroom to continue her exploration of the slave quarters. Tabitha had mentioned a small courtyard where slaves enjoyed sitting in the sun, so she made her way in that direction.

After some help from a palace guard, she was directed down a sunlit hall. It led her outside to the small courtyard. The green space was roughly carved from the wall of the gorge and had a stunning view of the waterfall. It was connected to a guarded path that led out of the gorge.

There were a few slaves eating and talking on the edge of the lawn, but the one that caught Irena's attention was a tall, dark-skinned woman with hair as white as the clouds. She was swinging a heavy-looking stick around her head like a broad sword. Her technique impressed Irena. She had found a fellow warrior. The woman's agility was excellent in spite of her wooden leg. Irena watched her for many minutes before the woman noticed her.

"By the gods... are you royalty?" asked the woman as she lowered her stick.

"Not anymore," Irena said sadly. "Please, continue. I was enjoying watching you."

"I'm finished for the day. My lunch is almost over. I need to rest before I return to the forge," she sighed as she walked over to the rough rock wall that acted as a balustrade.

She sat down on the wall and removed her wooden leg so she could massage her damaged thigh.

"You must be Ranaida. I'm Irena. My sister Tabitha told me you helped her the other day. Thank you for that," she said as she walked over and sat close to the woman.

"Tabitha is very sweet. I'm pleased to meet you, Irena. I see your beauty landed you as a sex slave," she said as she tilted her head towards her skimpy dress.

"It did," she said sadly as she tugged at the fabric in an attempt to cover her legs more.

"You should really find something different to wear when visiting here, Miss Irena. This is not the safest place for the likes of you. Did your master not warn you about that?" she asked curiously.

"He did not. This is the first time he allowed me so much freedom. Where might I find an acceptable piece of clothing that I can take back to the palace with me?"

"I can help you with that. I work in the micro forge, designing and molding chain mail and decorative armor. I have many simple cloaks fine enough to wear in the palace. Come with me," she instructed as she reattached her leg and led the way back into the slave quarters.

Irena followed her closely, feeling more aware of the many eyes that followed her when she passed guards and workmen.

"Thank you so much for helping me, Ranaida. I don't have anything to pay you with at the moment, but I'm sure I can find a way to return the favor."

"You are welcome, Miss Irena. You can call me Rana, and don't worry about payment. We slaves look out for each other. If you are half as sweet as Tabitha, I know I do a good deed today," she said with a smile as she led Irena into the warm glow of the micro forge.

A fluffy white cat was sitting close to the forge, enjoying its warmth. It hopped up and meowed to greet Rana as they entered.

"Good afternoon, Tony. I missed you at breakfast," Rana said to the cat as she stroked its fur.

Irena smiled as she looked around the remarkable workshop. There were three more workers scattered across the room. They rotated around the small forge in the center. Shiny bits of metal gear hung over different work stations. The chain mail was easy to identify. There were also thin sweeping vines of gold and silver being applied to leather armor. Rana led Irena into the corner where many velvet and leather cloaks were stacked, waiting to be adorned with precious metals or lined with chain mail.

"Let's see, burgundy suits you," Rana said as she pulled a simple velvet cloak from underneath the garment pile and tossed it around Irena's shoulders.

"It's so warm and heavy. I love it," she said as she pulled it tight around herself.

"It even has a hood to keep your ears warm. I must get back to work now. Farewell, Miss Irena," she said with a nod before she retrieved a hefty pair of leather gloves.

"Thank you, Rana. You're a saint," she said with a bow before she turned and left the forge.

On her way back to the more refined areas of the slave quarters, Irena took a wrong turn and ended up in a rather strange workshop. There was a small forge in the center of this particular room. The walls held shelves upon shelves of strangely shaped glass figurines. Some of the items were so colorful they looked like candy.

"What in the world?" she whispered as she stood in front of the largest shelf, admiring the pretty objects.

"See one you like, miss?" announced a voice from the door, startling her.

She turned to see a young man walk in from the hall. He was wearing a heavy burlap apron and gloves. He was obviously the master of the glass forge. He had shiny black hair and dark tanned skin like the desert folk of Leeriod. He was carrying a bag of heavy-looking blue beads over to the furnace.

"I like all of them, to be honest. They're beautiful. Sorry for lurking in your shop without permission. I got lost," she explained as she watched him pull a small crucible out of the fire with heavy tongs so he could fill it with the blue beads.

"Don't apologize, miss. You have just as much right to be here as I do," he said in amusement as he placed the crucible back into the furnace. He sighed and wiped the sweat off his face before he finally took a good look at Irena. He froze when their eyes met. "By the gods, you're beautiful. Are you royalty?" he asked nervously.

"No, I'm not royalty anymore."

"Oh... you're a royal slave, aren't you?"

"That I am," she said sadly.

"You look familiar," he said as he studied her face.

"Perhaps you've met my sister Tabitha. We resemble quite a bit."

"You're Irena!" he said in realization.

"Yes," she said with a smile.

"It's lovely to meet you. I'm Jamal. I'm friends with Tabby," he said happily as he walked over and removed his right glove so he could shake her hand.

"Jamal?" she said with an eyebrow raised. "Tabby told me you're a messenger boy, not a glass maker. Why would you lie to my sister?"

"Uh, is it not obvious?" he asked as the most adorable blush spread across his cheeks as he glanced at his sculptures.

"I don't understand," she said, shaking her head.

He raised an eyebrow at her as he chewed on his lip for a moment.

"Irena... do you not know what these are?"

"I have no idea. What are they?"

"Um... they're sex toys for men and women. When I'm not making these, I run errands all over the slave quarters. So I didn't lie. I just didn't tell Tabby everything to spare myself some embarrassment."

Irena's eyes widened as she quickly looked at the glass sculptures in realization. The funny shapes made more sense once she knew what they were used for.

"Good grief. Daylith never ceases to amaze me," she said, shaking her head.

"Daylith can't take credit for these. I first saw these in my homeland of Leeriod. My uncle taught me how to make them. He was a poor street vendor, but he helped keep most of his relatives fed by selling these," he said with a grin.

"That's a great story. I understand why you didn't want to explain it to Tabby. She would have reacted the same as I did," she chuckled. "It was wonderful meeting you, Jamal. Um, how do I get back to the lower kitchen?"

Jamal walked with Irena back to the main corridor connected to the nicer areas of the slave quarters. Then he bid her a fond farewell. Irena went straight to the kitchen after that and ate an early dinner of mutton and bread. Then she walked down to the workout room for some exercise. Slaves were expected to stay in shape so they would be attractive to their masters.

Irena entered the woman's changing room, found a clean linen shirt and pants, and quickly pulled them on. She lifted some weights for a little while. Then she decided she would climb a rope to the ceiling. Half-way up the rope, she was startled when a mostly naked dark-haired man walked out of the men's changing room. He was wearing a simple loincloth. He noisily tossed his clothes and boots against the wall. Irena gasped and almost lost her grip, but she recovered herself and avoided a nasty fall.

"Oops! Sorry for startling you, miss," said the man as he hurried over to the rope, expecting Irena to fall.

"I'm fine. No need to worry," she said as she carefully shimmied back down.

"I've never seen a woman climb a rope that well before," he said as they looked at each other awkwardly.

"Thank you. I'm rusty at it, to be honest," she said with an embarrassed shrug.

They were both impressed by the beauty of the person in front of them.

"I uh... I'm Knox. I'm a masseur and personal slave of high profile guests," he said as he quickly held his hand out to Irena.

She smiled and shook his hand as she admired his bright gray eyes. He had dark brown hair and thick eyebrows that contrasted beautifully with his skin. He reminded her of the nobleman of Luria.

"I'm Irena Floramare. I'm Master Dienon's personal slave."

"Ah, you're from the Swaying Valley. I fought with your friend Alex against Daylith along the Blue Delph River. We were captured on the same day."

"Wait a minute... I remember you!" she said in astonishment.

"I was hoping you would," he said with a smile.

"You were that skinny little boy that always teased Tabby and me during our riding lessons with Alex. 'You ride like a boy, Iry. You smell like a horse, Iry.' By the gods, I wanted to punch you in the nose!"

"I am so sorry about that. I had a huge crush on you at the time. I would say anything to get your attention," he confessed.

She sighed and blushed as she shook her head at him.

"I forgive you. You turned out quite nice since you grew taller and put some meat on your bones," she admitted.

"Thank you. You have grown even more beautiful. You even flatter that poor excuse for an outfit," he said with a smirk.

"Still full of insults, I see," she sighed as she turned back to the rope, preparing to climb it again.

"For old times' sake," he said as he walked over to a burlap mat on the floor. He laid down on it and began doing sit-ups.

Irena paused what she was doing to admire him for a moment. He was just as pretty as Alex now that he was older. He caught her staring and smirked.

"You're making this workout rather awkward for me. Could you please not stare?"

"I suppose," she sighed as she walked away from the rope and sat down on a bench to lift some small free weights. "By the way, what's a masseur?" she asked when she realized she had no idea what it was.

"A massage artist. My skills are in high demand among the royals."

"I see. Like Lady Micah? She would massage my legs and back after tough riding lessons at the ranch in the valley. She helped me be able to walk the next day."

"Yes, a lot like Lady Micah, but I go above and beyond basic muscle massage."

"What do you mean?" she asked as she looked at him curiously.

He glanced at her and sighed as he finished his set and sat up to rest.

"You're still just as naive as ever, Iry. My most valuable skill is erotic massage. That's a Daylith specialty. They have to incorporate sex into everything. Your prince is a frequent customer of mine," he said with a smirk as he watched the shock spread across her face.

"I'm confused..." she admitted after a moment of thought. "Dienon enjoys you giving him an erotic massage?"

"Yes. He enjoys it a lot."

"So, he enjoys another man touching his cock?" she asked in absolute disbelief.

"He enjoys a lot more than that," he chuckled.

The expression on Irena's face was genuinely hilarious after that revelation.

"Are you all right, Iry?" he asked once he finally contained his amusement.

"I'm fine. I just can't believe what you're telling me. I've heard whispered rumors of such things taking place in Daylith, but I thought it was just ridiculous rumors."

"You have a lot to learn about the world, princess. You were too sheltered in the Swaying Valley. That overly traditional mentality didn't help protect your kingdom," he said as he stood and walked over to Irena and sat next to her on the bench.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your uncle Fritmon was unfairly despised by your father because he also enjoys men. That kind of behavior in the Swaying Valley was never tolerated. It made your uncle bitter. That started the resentment that eventually led him to betray your father. He confessed it all to me during one of his many visits to Daylith. I was a slave by that point and could do nothing to warn King Tobias. I'm sorry, Iry," he said sadly.

She sat there a long moment, trying to understand what she just heard, but it only made her angrier.

"I hope you don't think that makes me sympathetic towards my wretched uncle," she said a moment later.

"Of course not, Iry. What he did was unforgivable. Many people died because of his actions, but your father wasn't an innocent victim in all of it. He discovered the identity of Fritmon's lover and had him shipped off to the battlefront on the Blue Delph River. He was killed by the delphians a few weeks later. That was the tipping point for Fritmon. That's when he came to Brimsly with a broken heart, looking for sympathy. Brimsly, of course, took advantage of him. He encouraged him to murder Tobias to avenge his lover. He promised to always protect Fritmon's future lovers if he promised to serve the Daylith Empire. Now Fritmon is the king of the Swaying Valley."

Irena stared across the room with her heart breaking for her kingdom all over again, but it felt better to understand why it all happened. Brimsly and Fritmon were still to blame, but at least it wasn't random cruelty.

"Thank you for telling me that, Knox. I never knew things were so sordid between my father and uncle. I'm glad to finally know why it all happened," she said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help. Lacustrine was my home too. Oh, is Tabitha here? Is she safe?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes. She's safe in the laundry house. I got to visit her today. She's doing well in spite of everything that happened. She's leverage over me, sadly."

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers