Bastileborn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that's good," he breathed as Knox held himself deep inside him for a few seconds. He was letting his body adjust to the intrusion. "Fuck me slowly for a bit. I'll be ready to fuck Irena soon," he instructed before he began kissing her again.

Dienon often stopped kissing her just to breathe and gasp as Knox moved his body with his thrusts. She could tell he was extremely aroused by what they were doing.

"I want inside Irena now," he whispered a moment later.

Knox smiled as he reached around the prince and grasped his cock. He adjusted it against Irena's wetness. The men worked together and gently lowered themselves down between her legs so Dienon could penetrate her. Irena moaned in delight as Dienon filled her up again. Everything felt wonderful for her at that point. Dienon smiled at the pleasure on her face before he kissed her again. Then Knox began fucking Dienon, and the motion forced him deeper inside of Irena.

"Oh, that's nice," she panted as the weight and pressure between her legs sent warm tingles all over her body.

"It is," Dienon breathed as he rested his forehead against hers and focused on the mind-numbing stimulation inside him.

"What are you feeling, Dienon?" she whispered as she watched the ecstasy on his handsome face.

"I can't explain it," he whispered with a gulp. "Lots of pressure, heat," he groaned as his body began to tremble. "I'm about to cum. I can't take much more of this," he whispered before he kissed Irena again.

Knox fucked him a little harder, quickly bringing him to orgasm. Dienon gasped and clutched at the bed covers as heat and pleasure rolled through his insides. Irena felt him cumming, and it pushed her over the edge as well. She groaned and pulled his lips back to hers, and kissed him as she came.

Knox smiled at their pleasure and allowed himself to be overcome. He groaned in delight as he ran his hands over Dienon's back and came inside him. Dienon laughed as he relaxed against Irena.

"That was wonderful," he whispered as he gently kissed Irena's blushing cheek.

"It was," she agreed as she looked over Dienon's shoulder and smiled at Knox.

"You two are bums. I did all the work," Knox chuckled as he gently thrust into Dienon again. "Everything feels nice and soaked. I say I did a good job."

"You did. Excellent work, my friend," Dienon agreed.

Suddenly, the relaxing moment turned into complete chaos. Dienon's bedroom doors were smashed open. The metal lock burst out of the wood and flew across the room. Everyone on the bed gasped in fear as Brimsly's brass guards march into the room with swords drawn. Brimsly stormed in behind them and looked at the scene on the bed in disgust.

"Enjoying slave cock up your ass again?" Brimsly grumbled angrily. "Drag that wretched excuse for a prince off the bed and put him on his knees where he belongs," he ordered.

"Father, what's wrong?" Dienon asked in astonishment as the fearsome brass guards rushed to the bed. They grabbed Knox and tossed him across the room like a rag doll. He fell into a table with a terrific crash and stumbled to the floor in a daze.

The guards seized Dienon's hair next and hauled him off the bed, screaming in pain. Then they forced him face down on the floor at his father's feet. The impact winded him. He started coughing as one of the guards seized his hair again. He jerked him up to his knees and held him there as the other guard pointed his sword at his throat. Tears were streaming down the prince's face as he stared at his father in fear. Irena was sitting on the bed with her hand over her mouth. Her heart was pounding in terror. She feared she was about to witness an execution.

"Where the fuck have you been for the past four days, you insolent brat?" King Brimsly demanded. "I've been calling for you for two days now. It infuriates me when you don't answer. How dare you disrespect the king of Daylith?" he growled as he glared at his son.

"I'm sorry, father. I went to the party for the new school and got too drunk to walk. I slept it off in the inn the next day with Derick. Then we went down to the shipyard and caused some mischief. One of the old captains accidentally locked us in a hold. It was past ten when we were found, so we stayed in town another night," he explained in a rush. He was trembling in terror of his father.

"Bullshit! I bet you were off scheming with my enemies behind my back. I should remove that thick skull from your shoulders for making me worry. If you're not going to be helpful, at least avoid being a complete nuisance!" he bellowed.

"I truly am sorry, father. Please forgive me. Why were you calling for me?"

"I wanted to tell you that your mother had taken a turn for the worse and would likely not survive the night. She's dead now if you were wondering. If you had been more respectful, you could have seen her before she passed, but now she's gone. You'll never get to speak to her again. If you ever upset me like this again, I swear I'll kill every last thing you hold dear, starting with that pretty island princess of yours. Let him go," he snapped at the guards as he approached his son.

The brass guards dropped Dienon and backed away, letting him fall to his hands and knees at his father's feet.

"Look at me, boy," Brimsly growled as he hovered over him.

Dienon was shaking with fright as he looked up and met his father's eyes.

"You have put yourself in a terrible position with me. I want you to know that. Stay out of my way until I call you again, or I might just kill you myself," he hissed before he drew back and punched his son so hard it knocked him to the floor unconscious.

Brimsly sighed in annoyance before he looked up and met Irena's terror-stricken eyes.

"You... look after him. If he dies, it's your fault," he grumbled before he turned and left the room. The brass guards quickly followed after him.

Once they were gone, Irena and Knox scrambled over to Dienon to see if he was all right.

"Shit, I've never seen the king act like that towards Dienon before," Knox whispered as he rolled Dienon over and examined the massive welt on his face.

"Is he breathing?" Irena asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, he'll be all right, but he'll be in a shit mood when he wakes up," he sighed.

"Brimsly said the queen died more than a day ago. Why haven't we heard anything about it?" she asked in disbelief.

"The queen has been missing for more than a year now. Everyone says Brimsly locked her up somewhere in the castle for sending Dienon's sister away. Brimsly is obviously lying about her to manipulate Dienon, but I have no way to prove it. Brimsly wants to control the prince and turn him into a king just like himself, but Dienon is resisting him as much as possible. You can see how well that's working out for him."

"How do you know all that?"

Knox looked at Irena and chewed on his lip for a moment. Then he sighed and shook his head.

"I may as well tell you. The way things are currently going, we might all be dead in a few weeks. I'm a Shadow Guard. I'm part of a secret resistance to help protect slaves and other innocent people from Brimsly."

"A Shadow Guard?" she whispered in confusion.

"What's a Shadow Guard?" Dienon groaned as he stirred and opened his eyes.

"Shit..." Knox breathed as he looked at Irena nervously.

"What the fuck happened?" Dienon grumbled as he reached up and touched the welt on his cheek.

"You're father happened," Irena said as she and Knox helped him sit up.

"Fuck," he breathed as he rubbed his aching head. "My mother. He said my mother died!" he announced in shock as he looked at Irena with horror in his eyes.

"We don't know that for sure. He's probably lying," Knox said as he touched Dienon's cheek and pulled his eyes back to him. "Can you see me clearly? Is your vision blurred or streaked?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Knox. My head just hurts really bad," he grumbled as tears came dripping from his eyes. "He killed my mother. I know he did. He doesn't care about anything but himself," he said angrily as he buried his face in his hands.

Irena sighed and pulled Dienon into her arms. She hugged him as he cried. She knew what it was like to lose a mother while still young, but she didn't know what it was like to have a father as horrible as Brimsly.

"Dienon, people are looking for your mother. Don't lose hope yet, okay?" Knox asked as he gently rubbed his back.

"How do you know that?" he snapped as he raised up and looked at him suspiciously. "And what's a Shadow Guard?" he demanded.

Knox stared at the prince in fear for a moment. He made a huge mistake talking to Irena about his secrets in Dienon's presence.

"The Shadow Guard is a secret resistance. They smuggle slave children out of Daylith in every way possible. When a slave goes missing, the organization is most likely responsible. We also smuggle information about Brimsly to other kingdoms. At least, I hope we are," he whispered nervously.

Dienon stared at Knox as if he had stabbed him in the back.

"How dare you betray me like that?" he growled through his teeth.

The fury that came over Knox's face after his comment made Irena tense.

"I can't believe how stupid you are," Knox yelled. He was done being scared of Dienon's temper. "How the fuck can you treat other human beings like cattle, you fucking prick? How can you fucking treat me like an enemy after what your father just came in here and did to you? Are you completely fucking brainwashed?" he yelled in his face. "You treat Irena and me like shit because your father tells you to. We're both nobles by birth, just like you. I think you're a complete fucking piece of trash more deserving of death than a rabid dog!"

As soon as he stopped talking, Dienon drew back and punched Knox right in the face. Knox wasn't about to take any more of his bullshit. He punched him right back. Suddenly, they pounced on each other, punching, kicking, and cursing. They were determined to severely injure the other if it was the last thing they did.

"For fuck's sake! Knock it off, or I'll call the guards!" Irena yelled as she hurried away from them to avoid getting kicked.

They ignored her and continued beating the shit out of each other. Irena huffed and ran into the bathroom. She collected a large pitcher of cold water and carried it back into the room. She began pouring it over their heads. They gasped and drew away from each other quickly after that.

"Thank you!" she yelled angrily as she threw the pitcher down between them, shattering it all over the floor. "Now, if you two are done acting like school children, we have more pressing matters to discuss," she said as she hurried over to the bedroom doors and closed them. She pushed the nightstand in front of them to hold them closed since they no longer had a latch.

Knox and Dienon were still staring at each other angrily as they sat on the floor with their hair dripping. Irena retrieved some towels and threw them at the boys. Then she ordered them off the floor.

"What matters do you want to discuss, Princess Irena?" Knox asked as he sat in a chair by the window and began drying his hair.

"I want to know everything you know," she declared as she pulled a chair over and sat down next to him.

She glanced at Dienon as he stood next to the bed with his towel wrapped around his shoulders. She met his eyes and frowned at his angry expression.

"I don't know what you're scowling at, Dienon. As far as I'm concerned, you're one of us now. Your father is your enemy, and we're your friends. So get your ass over here and contribute to the conversation," she ordered.

He continued to stare at her angrily for a long moment. She returned his stare with equal venom. She wasn't afraid of him anymore, and she was pissed at him for what he did to her earlier that day. He eventually sighed, walked over, and sat down to listen.