Bastileborn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Be a stubborn goat," she grumbled before she splashed into the tub and proceeded to soap herself up furiously fast.

In her angry haste, the soap slipped out of her grip and went flying across the stall. It landed against Knox's right foot. She stared at the soap as if it were a friend that had just betrayed her. Knox had to bite his lip to keep from laughing at her expression.

"Uh, would you like this back?" he asked as he reached down and picked it up.

Irena sighed in defeat and slumped down in the tub to pout.

"Yes, please," she mumbled.

"Sheesh, if I didn't know any better, I would say you're worried about Dienon," he said as he walked over and offered her the soap.

As she reached up to take it, he pulled it out of her reach.

"I have a proposition. Allow me to wash your back so we can have a friendly chat. I promise I won't try anything funny unless you want me to," he said with a smirk.

Irena gave him a disapproving frown. Then she sighed and motioned for him to proceed.

"Thank you," he said politely as he sat down on the bench behind her and began to lather up his hands. "So, is it true, are you worried about Dienon?" he asked as he began to massage her shoulders and neck with his sudsy hands.

Irena moaned softly as she relaxed against his skilled touch.

"By the gods... you are good at that, and yes. I am worried about Dienon," she sighed.

"Why?" Knox asked in disbelief.

Irena was silent for a long moment as she thought about her answer.

"I fear what will happen to Tabby and me if he doesn't come back. I also don't think he's as bad as he seems," she admitted.

"Really? Wow, has he brainwashed you or something?" he asked in disbelief.

"No, I think most people have the potential to do good. There is a lot to admire about him, and I hope to see more of that soon," she explained.

"Damn, it sounds like you're in love with him."

"Don't be ridiculous," she grumbled.

"Whatever you say, Iry. So, on a lighter note, did you enjoy watching Gabe suck my cock, you little peeping tom?"

Irena let out a groan as complete humiliation washed over her again.

"I am so sorry about that. It was incredibly disrespectful of me to watch," she mumbled.

"You're such a prude. I know you enjoyed watching us, so just admit it. I enjoyed it," he chuckled.

"I'm still rather stunned by it, to be honest. I enjoyed watching your pleasure, I guess," she said with a shrug.

"I'm glad. I enjoy seeing you naked," he whispered as he ran his hand around her throat and suddenly pulled her head back.

She gasped in alarm as he trapped her against the side of the tub by her throat. She shuddered as he ran his free hand over her breasts and squeezed them.

"You are so beautiful, Iry. Dienon doesn't deserve you," he said as he ran his nose through her hair and breathed her in. Then he put his lips against her ear and began to whisper. "Don't panic, Iry. We're being watched. I was instructed to do this. Dienon is watching from a hidden passage. It's one of his ridiculous sex games. Resist me and make it look convincing. A guard will come in soon to join us. He's part of the show," he warned.

Irena sighed and collected her shattered nerves. She couldn't believe the shit she had to put up with for Dienon. She grabbed Knox's arm and tried to pull his hand away from her throat.

"Let go of me, Knox! Uh, Dienon will be furious!" she grumbled, hoping she was putting on a good show.

"Don't be ridiculous, Irena. You're free-game down here. He doesn't care what happens to you," he said as he grabbed her right arm and pulled it behind her head in an uncomfortable way.

"Ah! That hurts! Don't break my fucking arm!" she whimpered in genuine discomfort. She struggled to free herself, but the more she struggled, the more her shoulder felt like it would pop out of joint.

"Calm down, or I will break it," he warned as he leaned over her and kissed her. Then he drew away and smiled at the terror on her beautiful face. "I've been hoping for a chance to violate Dienon's property a bit," he said with a grin as he reached down into the bathwater and ran his hand between her legs.

She gasped and tensed as she felt his finger slip inside her.

"Don't!" she gasped as he fingered her deep a few times with his middle finger.

Irena shuddered with nerves and arousal as he prodded inside her. She was scared and tingling from what he was doing. She knew it was a show, but it felt a little too real.

"Mmm, tight and slippery. Definitely fit for a king. Let's stretch you out more," he said as he worked another finger inside her.

"No, stop it!" she panted.

"Would you prefer my cock instead? I'm plenty hard for you."

"No! I uh... I belong to Dienon," she whimpered as she tried to remember her performance.

"Hey! What's going on in here?" announced an angry voice, startling them both.

Knox and Irena looked over to see a guard standing in the doorway, watching them.

"Help me, sir! I'm Master Dienon's slave," she said as Knox continued to work his fingers inside her. She wondered if Gabe had been recruited for the scene. The guard's helmet completely hid identifying features.

"Really? You're Master Dienon's cute little tart?" the guard asked in amazement as he walked over to the stone tub and gazed down at Irena. Her heart was pounding more as he admired her in the vulnerable position.

"Yes, sir. Please help me," she pleaded nervously.

"I think we can help each other," he chuckled as he looked at Knox. "Do as I say, and both of you will be allowed to live. Lay her on the bench for me," he ordered.

Irena gasped in horror as Knox grabbed her arms and hauled her out of the tub. He pulled her over to the stone bench in the center of the stall and sat her down on it. Then he forced her to lie down as he pinned her arms over her head. Her heart was pounding in terror as the guard pulled his erection free from his clothes. Then he reached down and pushed her legs wide open.

"Knox! What is he doing?" she asked in alarm.

"Shh, Iry. Just enjoy it," he whispered as soothingly as possible. He wished he could comfort her more. He hated Dienon's stupid games.

The guard sat down between Irena's legs on the bench and touched his swollen tip to her wet skin. She gasped from his erotic touch. She couldn't believe Dienon had ordered a random guard to do that to her.

"Please don't do this!" she whimpered as she tried to pull her arms away from Knox, but his grip was like iron on her aching wrists.

The guard began rubbing his tip against her lips, working moisture out of her scared body.

"You're incredibly hot," he groaned as he molested her. "How often does that dirty prince fuck you? Your lips are so tight it must not be often," he noted as he began to push inside her, causing her to tense.

"Please don't!" she begged in genuine terror as she squirmed to get away from him.

The guard suddenly stopped and sighed in annoyance.

"Irena, calm down some," he grumbled. "You're ruining this for me," he whispered as he removed his helmet and tossed it aside.

Irena looked at him in shock for a moment.

"Dienon!" she gasped in disbelief.

"Yeah, did you miss me?" the prince asked as he leaned down and wiped the tears from her face. "Sorry for scaring you. I was hoping you would enjoy it. I don't know why I thought that. You are a bit too good for the likes of me," he whispered as he studied her beautiful face.

"By the gods... you scared me half to death," she sighed in relief.

"Sorry, my last slave girl really enjoyed stuff like this, but she was more of a slut. She was fucking guards behind my back. I sent her to the dungeon for it," he admitted.

"I see... uh... what should we do now?" Irena asked as she looked between Knox and Dienon in embarrassment. Knox still had her hands pinned over her head, and Dienon still had his swollen tip pressed into her cunt.

"I want to continue playing. You need to act like a slutty slave girl as I fuck you. Okay?" he asked with a smirk.

"Uh, sure," she sighed, shaking her head.

"Where was I?" he asked as he grabbed his cock and began stroking his tip through Irena's lips again.

"Uh, don't do that!" Irena protested as she squirmed against the bench. "Don't put your dirty cock inside me," she begged. It was hard keeping a straight face when she said it.

Dienon smiled hugely and stroked her harder, drawing her wetness out.

"You're a little slut, aren't you? You're dripping for my dirty cock. Admit that you want it," he said with his body getting hot again.

"No! I don't want it inside me. Stop touching me like that," she groaned sensually as she squirmed and arched her back like she was feeling a lot of pleasure. The pleasure teacher had taught her that trick.

Knox had to bite his lip as he watched her breasts rising and falling excitedly. She was turning him on with her provocative acting.

"God, you're hot. Take my dirty meat and enjoy it," Dienon groaned as he grabbed her hips and held them still so he could force his cock inside her.

Irena gasped and whimpered from the thick intrusion.

"No, my cunt! You're too big for me," she panted as he began to fuck her.

"Mmm, you're really tight. Has that dirty prince fucked you at all?" he groaned.

"He has. He has an amazing cock. It's better than your dirty meat," she panted.

Knox was relieved that Dienon decided to reveal himself. He hated being forced to take part in his ridiculous sex games, especially since it involved Irena. His relief was short-lived when he glanced up and saw a young woman, completely clad in black, slowly creeping up behind Dienon. It was Tabitha, and she had a heavy cast-iron weight from the gym held high over her head. She was obviously planning to clobber the prince with it.

Tabitha met Knox's startled eyes and motioned for him to stay silent. Knox stared at her in shock before he silently mouthed her name 'Tabitha?' and she nodded. He easily recognized her by the scars around her eyes. He quickly threw up his hands and motioned for her to go away. She looked at him in complete confusion for a moment and angrily mouthed, 'why?' He pointed at the guard and mouthed, 'Dienon, prince of Daylith,' and motioned for her to go away again. Shock filled her eyes for a moment. Then she nodded in understanding before she scrambled out of the bath stall.

Knox sighed in relief again, but his heart was still pounding in terror at what almost happened. Had Tabitha attacked Dienon, it would have brought all the guards in the vicinity rushing in. They would have killed her on the spot. Knox had so many questions after that bizarre turn of events he barely noticed the passionate sex Dienon and Irena were having right in front of him.

Irena was panting with delight as Dienon fucked her. She didn't understand the intense arousal she had for the prince at that moment. She had been scared, shocked, and then delighted to discover Dienon was there the whole time. She was angry at him, but she was too hot to care at that moment.

Dienon was extremely turned on by Irena's desire for him. He could tell it was real, and it made his whole body ache to please her. She looked absolutely seductive as she lay on the bench, panting and dripping. Her beautiful round breasts were bouncing as he thrust into her, and her mouth was open as she gasped. All of his body was loving her at that moment, and it made him tense with an incredible orgasm. He grunted as he filled her with his cum. The delicious wave of pleasure continued to roll through his body as he spent himself inside her.

Irena groaned as she felt his warmth spilling deep inside her. Then she tensed and shuddered with orgasm. Dienon smiled as he worked her through the trembling pleasure. Then they relaxed in each others' arms to recover from the intense height.

"That was nice," Dienon sighed as he rested his head on her soft breasts.

"It was really hot. We should play-act more often," Irena suggested. "Where were you these past few days? I was so worried," she whispered as she ran her fingers through his sweaty hair.

"Out and about mostly. The party in town was a blast, so I overstayed and drank too much. Then I slept off the hangover in a nice inn with an old hunting buddy of mine. Then I sneaked back into the palace disguised as a guard for the last two days," he admitted.

"Why the charade?" she asked in confusion.

"I'm afraid of my father," he admitted. "I can move about more easily when he doesn't know I'm here."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she whispered sadly.

"And I'm sorry I scared you, Irena. Stuff like that used to be fun for me," he whispered. His voice sounded distraught when he said it.

"Thank you, but you don't have to apologize to me, my lord," she whispered humbly.

"I wanted to... this is so ridiculous," he grumbled as he pulled away from Irena. He straightened up on the bench and tiredly rubbed his face.

Irena gulped as she watched him. He was extremely stressed about something. She wanted to ask him about it, but she didn't want to push his limited tolerance.

"My lord, I'm sorry you're stressed," Knox began as he stood and walked over to Dienon and sat next to him on the bench.

Irena watched in surprise as Knox ran his fingers through Dienon's hair and gently kissed his cheek. Then he hugged his shoulders in a loving, comforting manner. Dienon's expression softened as he leaned into Knox's hug and sighed. It made her realize how starved the prince was for affection when Rachel wasn't around.

"I'm sorry your stress ruined your fun this evening," Knox continued as he glanced at Irena and winked. "Shall we all return to your room for a relaxing private party? You deserve a good massage and lots of pampering. Then we can talk about anything you want. Does that sound fun? By the way, I caught Irena peeping at Gabe and me as he sucked my cock in the shower the other day. She seemed aroused by it. Perhaps we can give her another show?"

A soft smile spread over the prince's lips as he looked at Irena and observed the blush on her cheeks.

"That's something really new for you, isn't it?" he asked in amusement.

"It is," she admitted in embarrassment.

"Very well. Let us dress and report to my room for further entertainment. I'll hide my armor and retrieve my robe from the secret passage. You two meet me in the upper hall in three minutes," he ordered before he left the stall.

Once Dienon was out of hearing distance, Knox turned to Irena with a martyred looked on his face.

"I am so sorry if I hurt you earlier, Iry. Dienon told me to do it, and I don't dare disobey him," he whispered.

"I understand. I don't hold it against you. His mood swings scare the hell out of me. He's been acting extremely caring towards me lately. I fear it's the calm before the storm," she grumbled as she pulled her dress on and began straightening her hair.

"Irena... Tabitha saw what happened earlier."

"What?" she asked in astonishment as she twirled to look at Knox. "You mean she heard what happened?"

"No. She SAW what was happening. She looked me in the eyes and everything. I could barely believe it."

Irena stood there with her mouth open for a long moment before she shook her head at him.

"You're absolutely sure you saw Tabitha and not some other woman?"

"I'm certain. The scars around her eyes confirmed it for me."

"By the gods. What happened exactly?"

"She came in here while Dienon and I had you pinned down. I almost had a heart attack when I saw her. She had an iron weight held high over her head, intending to clobber Dienon with it. I quickly waved her away and mouthed to her that the guard was actually Dienon. She understood what was happening at that point and ran off. She looked so angry. It was definitely her, and she could see what was happening."

"This day just keeps getting weirder. We don't have time to figure this out. Dienon is waiting. I don't want to piss him off while he's stressed," she said as she gathered her things and hurried from the stall with Knox behind her.

Three is Company

They entered Dienon's room as he stepped out of his bathroom in a beautiful red satin robe. He looked at them and smiled as he tossed his robe to the floor and climbed onto the bed.

"Come join me, Knox," he instructed. "Irena, I want you to sit at the end of the bed and watch us for a bit. We're going to give you a show."

Knox laughed and also tossed his robe to the floor. He quickly climbed on the bed over to Dienon and aggressively pushed him down against the pillows. Irena watched in disbelief as he climbed on top of the prince and kissed him passionately. Her body felt hot all over as she watched the attractive dark-haired men, showering each other with erotic affection.

She gulped and climbed onto the end of the bed and stared as they pulled each others' hair and kissed each other hungrily. Knox eventually grabbed Dienon's wrists and held him down against the pillows as he kissed his neck and nibbled his shoulder. He released his arms as he began to kiss down his chest. Dienon tensed and groaned as Knox kissed and bit his nipples.

Knox was smiling as he tickled Dienon's sides with his nose, causing him to tense and laugh. Then he picked up Dienon's erection and stroked it a few times, provoking a pleased groan out of him. Then he took it in his mouth and sucked him lovingly.

"That's nice," Dienon whispered as he ran his fingers into Knox's hair and gently pulled it as he worked his mouth along his shaft.

Irena's heart was pounding as she watched the pleasure on Dienon's face. He looked at her with half-lidded eyes and smiled at the blush on her cheeks and neck.

"Are we making you hot, Irena?" he asked.

She gulped and nodded.

"Come over here, please. I want to suck your beautiful tits as I cum down Knox's throat," he half moaned.

She crawled over to him and stuck her breasts in his face. He quickly pulled her left nipple between his lips and nibbled it. She moaned softly from the stimulation as he slipped his hand between her legs and ran his fingers through her dripping wet lips. She was extremely wet after watching Knox suck on Dienon. She groaned in delight as he worked his fingers into her cunt and massaged her inner muscles. It didn't take long for Dienon to reach his climax as Knox worked expert pleasure into his cock. Irena watched as the prince gasped and fell back on his pillows, overcome with pleasure. He continued to work his fingers inside her the entire time, making her extremely hot.

"That was really fucking nice," Dienon breathed with a pleased smile. "You're incredibly wet, Irena. You should let Knox fuck you. He's pretty good at it. I would fuck you again, but I'm spent at the moment."

Irena looked at Knox and met his aroused eyes with a start.

"I uh..." Knox stammered as he searched Irena's startled expression. He immediately thought of Alex. He had no intention of fucking his best friend's true love if he could avoid it. "I'm incredibly hot for you right now, Master Dienon. Can I fuck you instead?" he asked as he licked his finger and began massaging it against Dienon's anus.

The prince tensed and laughed as Knox worked his finger inside him.

"I do enjoy a good penetration," he said with a smile. "Get the oil from the nightstand and fuck me while I kiss Irena. That will get me hard again for her," he said as he raised up and motioned for Irena to lie down.

Irena lay down against the pillows as Dienon climbed over her and kissed her sweetly. He had his rump up in the air so Knox could easily rub oil inside him.

"You'll enjoy this, Irena. I'm already getting hard again," Dienon whispered as he ran his fingers into her golden hair and kissed her lovingly.

He stopped kissing her when he felt Knox rubbing his swollen tip against him. He gulped and closed his eyes as he felt his cock pushing into him. Irena watched the pleasure and pain on Dienon's face in aroused disbelief. He seemed to be in more pain than pleasure, but she could tell he was enjoying every inch of Knox's thick erection.