Bastileborn - Dragon Fire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to the square and collected more wine before they joined the second dance of the night. Gavin's parents were still there, dancing and looking around for their delinquent son. Thistle would start chuckling every time they danced past them. Gavin would frantically shush her. Once the second dance ended, they were both tipsy enough to participate in the pole wrapping contest. The goal was to completely wrap a paper streamer around a tall wooden pole without breaking it. The tricky part was weaving around other drunk revelers. Gavin and Thistle both managed to accomplish the challenge, but Wesley and Sibyl weren't so lucky. Wesley tripped and stumbled to the ground, causing a drunk pile up around him. He at least managed to catch Sibyl when she tripped over him.

Gavin and Thistle enjoyed a few more cups of wine before Thistle was too inebriated to walk. Gavin decided it was time to take her to the inn to rest. He scooped her into his arms in spite of the painful protest from his injury. He located Plinkon and Astrum to alert them to his plan. He was happy to discover them drunk and playing a game of darts on the tavern patio. He announced their departure before he carried Thistle up the festive streets towards the inn. She sighed contentedly as they walked. She was caressing Gavin's jaw and cheek like he was an adorable puppy.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked with a smile as he looked into her beautiful face. Her bright gray eyes looked seductive in the frame of the purple and black mask.

"I am. Tonight has been magical. Thank you for bringing me here," she said sleepily.

"Thank you for enjoying it with me. You made it perfect," he whispered as they approached the inn.

The bellhops sprang into action and quickly opened the door for Gavin. He carried his precious cargo up to her room. He assumed Thistle was asleep as he fumbled to unlock the door without dropping her. He carried her over to the luxurious king-size bed and gently lay her on it. When he tried to raise up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her.

"Hey! Let me up," he chuckled as she squeezed him tight.

"I want you to stay with me. Will you?" she whispered as she loosened her grip so he could raise up and look into her eyes.

"I really want to, but I don't think I should," he mumbled in disappointment.

"I just want you to stay with me and kiss me, preferably with your pants off," she whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair. He was still wearing his mask. It made his eyes appear more brooding and mysterious.

"Thistle... we shouldn't," he whispered before she pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

Gavin moaned softly as he felt her heart pounding against his. He was suddenly overwhelmed with desire for Thistle. He wanted to give her everything she wanted and more, but he was also aware of how drunk she was. He quickly pulled away and looked at her sternly.

"No, Thistle. You're drunk, and I'm drunk too. We can continue this when we're sober. Deal?" he asked as he watched disappointment fill her eyes.

She sighed tiredly and nodded. He kissed her nose as she released his neck, allowing him to stand.

"I'm going to get more comfortable while keeping my pants on. Would you like a glass of water before you fall asleep?" he asked as he pulled his mask off and sat in a chair to remove his boots.

Thistle was silent for a long moment, causing him to look over at her. She had fallen asleep. He smiled as he walked over to remove her mask and shoes. Then he pulled a blanket over her.

"Good night, Thistle. Sweet dreams," he whispered and kissed her cheek.

Curse

Thistle slowly woke the next morning, feeling confused by her luxurious surroundings. She was lying on the most comfortable bed she had ever felt. It was huge. It had four towering posts that rose to the ceiling. Many giant fluffy pillows were stacked behind her. The green comforter was embroidered with delicate gold vines and roses. The furniture in the room was ornately carved and covered in dark green velvet upholstery. It was a room fit for a king.

Thistle smiled before she yawned and stretched. She touched something warm beside her. She quickly looked over to see Gavin curled up next to her. He was still fast asleep. She smiled as she rolled over, wrapped her arm around him, and kissed his nose. He stirred after that and looked at her in surprise.

"Good morning, Gavin. I wasn't expecting to find you here so early," she whispered as she played with his hair.

"Sorry, you begged me to stay last night, and I was tired," he whispered with a smile.

"What happened exactly? The last thing I remember was wrapping streamers on a pole in the square."

"You got too drunk to walk after that, so I carried you here. It made my side ache a bit," he whispered as he rubbed it.

"You idiot, you should have gotten Plinkon to carry me up."

"He was drunk and playing darts with Astrum, so I left them alone. I hope they made it back to their room with Wesley. Sibyl may have kidnapped the poor boy."

"Either way, I'm sure he enjoyed it. I need to get up soon. I have a mid-morning competition in the south field. It's distance shooting," she said with a yawn and started to get up.

"Wait, don't go yet," he protested as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

She chuckled as she fell against the pillows. Gavin quickly climbed over her and kissed her. She groaned in delight as he explored her mouth. He still tasted like wine. Her entire body felt hot and tingly to be trapped under him. He drew away a few seconds later and gazed into her bright gray eyes. Her cheeks and lips were blushing, and her dark hair was scattered over the pillow.

"Thistle... now that we're sober, would you like to do something more intimate?" he whispered.

Her insides tingled at that suggestion.

"I would like that. Maybe we can do something we saw in Tom's book?" she asked with a smile.

"That would be wonderful, but we have to be careful. I don't want to get you pregnant. At least, not before we're married."

Thistle's eyes grew very wide after that remark.

"Gavin... are you proposing to me?" she asked in astonishment.

"No... I mean... I want to someday. Would you... say yes if I did?" he asked with a gulp.

"I probably would," she chuckled.

"That's really close to a yes," he said and quickly kissed her again.

They kissed passionately while exploring each others' bodies through their clothes. Thistle grabbed Gavin's ass through his breeches and gave it a proper squeeze. He groaned in delight from her aggressive touch. He, in return, pulled Thistle's dress up and slid his hand between her legs. She groaned when she felt his finger slide through the moisture gathering along her opening.

"Wow, I could not have imagined you to be more soft or slippery," he said in amazement. "I want to taste you," he breathed as he climbed down her body and parted her knees.

His cock ached at the sight of her beautiful pink cunt. He quickly lapped his tongue over the glistening moisture that was dripping out of her. He moaned as her sweetness invaded his senses, encouraging the ache in his pants.

Thistle gave a startled gasp from the incredible sensation of his hot tongue licking her sensitive skin. She tensed when he pushed it inside her. She groaned and squirmed as he spread her pussy lips open with his hungry exploration. She reached down and ran her fingers through his soft hair as he licked against her inner muscles, making her eyes roll back a little. His nose was pushing against the little bulb of sensitive flesh at the top of her opening, and it was making her legs twitch.

Gavin took note of what made her squirm and groan, and they were lining up with the exotic book's suggestions. That helped him decide what to do next. He gently worked his middle finger into her cunt and massaged her with it while he focused his licking on her clit. She groaned and pulled his hair when he found a rhythm she liked. His cock was aching for stimulation as he felt her inner muscles flexing and grabbing his finger. Her pleasure was deliciously arousing.

"Gavin, that's so good," she groaned with her body tensing.

She gasped a few seconds later as an orgasm rushed through her cunt. She cried out in ecstasy as Gavin fingered and licked her through the incredible spasms. He wished she were riding his cock. He worked her through the heat of it until her body relaxed, then he quickly unbuttoned his pants and freed his erection from his clothes. He climbed over Thistle and looked into her eyes as he pressed his swollen tip against her dripping cunt. Thistle knew what was coming next and her body wanted it. She gasped in ecstasy when he penetrated her. Her cunt was still tingling with orgasm as it eagerly received his thickness. It hurt to be stretched open for the first time, but she had been thoroughly prepared for it.

"By the gods," Gavin groaned as he rocked inside her, reveling in her hot warmth. Her muscles were twitching around his cock.

He kissed her inviting mouth as he gently fucked her. She felt better than he imagined, and it stoked the overwhelming tingles that threatened to steal his breath. Thistle groaned and squeezed his cock with her inner muscles. She loved feeling his hard shaft pushing through her pussy lips. It was carnal and overwhelming. She gasped when he started fucking her harder. The pleasure was sharp and satisfying as his tip plunged deep inside her.

"I love you, Thistle," he whispered before he couldn't take her exquisite heat anymore.

He quickly pulled out of her and pressed his twitching cock against the soft skin of her lower stomach. He groaned and massaged himself against her as his cum spilled on her belly and mound. He smiled and shuddered as the pleasure continued to dance through his muscles. Thistle was tingling wildly as she watched the pleasure on his handsome face and felt his cum dripping down her stomach.

"Fuck me more, Gavin. I'm still really hot," she whispered.

"We should clean up a little first," he suggested.

"I want some of it inside me like they do it in the book," she said as she reached down and grabbed his cock.

"That's a bad idea, Thistle," he breathed as she pressed his dripping tip into her cunt, making him tingle more. She felt heavenly on his overly sensitive skin.

"Fuck me more, Gavin. Cum inside me," she begged.

Her cunt was aching with want as she massaged his dripping tip against her opening. He was still wonderfully hard.

"I'll give you whatever you want," he breathed as he quickly thrust into her, making her gasp.

"Mmm, yes, that's what I want," she groaned as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight against her.

Gavin fucked her slow at first, simply enjoying her hot warmth. Then he moved faster and more aggressively, making her gasp and squirm. The pleasure was overwhelming even after an orgasm. He wouldn't be able to do it much longer.

"I'm about to cum again, Thistle. Are you?" he panted.

"Yes. Cum in me, Gavin. That's what I want," she groaned. Her body was already on the edge.

Gavin grunted and tensed as another delicious orgasm worked through his cock and groin. He shuddered and gasped as he spilled a hot wave of cum inside her. The second orgasm was just as sharp as the first. He was surprised he still had so much to give.

"Oh yes," she moaned when she felt his wet heat in her cunt. She sank her fingernails into his arms and rode his cock through another fit of ecstasy. His thick shaft steadily massaged her trembling muscles, prolonging the sharp pleasure.

Gavin groaned and smiled as he worked them through the orgasms. He loved feeling her body grab at him. As the intense pleasure subsided, he slowly melted against her soft body to rest. He loved feeling her heart pounding against his. It was the pinnacle of satisfaction as he kissed her blushing cheek.

"That was heavenly, Thistle, but it could get us into serious trouble."

"I know, but I don't care at the moment," she whispered as she looked into his sleepy hazel eyes.

"I am such a bad influence on you," he chuckled.

"Not exactly. You were trying to be good and I encouraged you to be bad," she said with a grin.

"You have too much power over me. I like that," he whispered before he kissed her blushing mouth.

"Mmm... I hate to ruin the moment, but I seriously need to get up now. I don't want to miss my very first archery competition. I'll have to run to the field at this rate."

"Two more minutes, please."

"You can have a lot more minutes after I win. I also need to go to the bathroom."

"Fine..." he groaned and rolled off of her.

He watched her beautiful figure as she disappeared into the bathroom. He was satisfied and relaxed to the point of napping, but he didn't want to risk missing Thistle's first competition either.

"I'll make myself useful and carry up our small bags," he called as he climbed off the bed to find his boots.

He hurried downstairs and out to the stables to collect his and Thistle's bags. A bellhop hurried after him, insisting he didn't need to trouble himself with the bags or tipping. Miss Sibyl had declared them to be honored guests. Gavin rolled his eyes as he collected their small bags and tossed them over his shoulder. He noticed Thistle's quiver and grabbed it in case she wanted to wear it during the competition. He carried the stuff back to the room and tossed it onto the bed. Thistle's quiver hit the edge and bounced right off it, quickly scattering her arrows across the hardwood floor. Gavin sighed in annoyance as he stooped down to collect them. He froze when he laid eyes on an exquisite gold arrow with bright red feathers. It sparkled like a piece of treasure in the morning light. It was practically begging to be touched.

"Where did that come from?" he whispered in amazement as he reached for it.

Thistle came out of the bathroom at that point and gasped when she saw what he was reaching for.

"Don't touch that!" she cried right as he picked it up.

A strange flash of light sparked in Gavin's hand, causing him to cry out in pain. He dropped the arrow, and it clattered to the floor. He toppled to the floor beside it. He curled up in a ball with his hand clutched to his chest.

"Shit!" Thistle cried as she ran to him. "Gavin, look at me. Let me see your hand!"

Tears were streaming down his face as he took a few deep breaths, trying to manage the pain. He gulped and slowly raised his hand up so they both could see it. There were black streaks all over his palm.

"What happened, Thistle? Where did you get that arrow?" he stammered as he rolled onto his back, still clutching his wrist. His hand was throbbing to the point of making him nauseous.

"I don't know! I woke up in the woods holding it a few days ago. I'm the only one that can safely touch it," she said as she picked it up.

"Keep it away from me!" he gasped and cringed away from her.

"Shit... I'm sorry, Gavin. I think your hand is going to rot off," she stammered, remembering the vague warning from her fuzzy dream.

"What?" he asked in horror.

"I remember bits and pieces of someone telling me about the arrow. He called it a miracle shot. If you touch it without earning it, your hand will rot off."

"Fuck! That sounds like demigod bullshit!" he groaned.

"Can you sit up? We need to get you to a doctor," she said as she grabbed his arm and started pulling him up.

"There's no fucking point if this is caused by magic. It would take strong magic to reverse it. My fucking hand is going to rot off," he groaned miserably as he struggled into a sitting position.

"There has to be something we can do," she said with tears gathering in her eyes.

Gavin took a few deep breaths to calm his nerves. The pain wasn't completely agonizing if he kept his hand still.

"The black streaks burn like fire. I wish I had some ice," he whispered as he concentrated on not vomiting.

"Is there a shaman in the village that might know something about magical injuries?"

Gavin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"This is a human village, Thistle. We don't have anything like that."

"Maybe Plinkon knows something that can help. Come on," she ordered as she helped him to his feet.

"Bring the stupid arrow with us," Gavin ordered as he staggered towards the door.

Thistle grabbed her quiver and quickly piled all the arrows back into it. Then she escorted Gavin down the hall to Plinkon's room. They barged into the family suite, startling Plinkon and Astrum out of their beds. Wesley rushed out of the bathroom a second later.

"We have a huge problem," Thistle announced as she helped Gavin into a cushioned armchair by the wall.

"What the fuck happened to his hand now?" Plinkon demanded as he hurried over to him.

"This," she said as she pulled the golden arrow from her quiver and held it up for everyone to see. She explained what she knew about it and what happened when Gavin touched it.

"That's some scary shit, squirt. Here, I got a lambskin vest we can wrap the arrow in. That will prevent anyone else from accidentally getting cursed by it," Plinkon explained as he rummaged through his bag and pulled out the vest.

She carefully tied the vest around it and shoved it back in her quiver.

"God, I'm so sorry, Gavin. I should have thrown the cursed thing in a river," she wept as she walked over and kissed his hair. He was covered in sweat.

"It's not your fault, Thistle. I blame whatever dumb-shit deity gave it to you," he groaned as he closed his eyes and laid his head back to rest.

"Do NOT throw that thing away, Thistle," Plinkon ordered very seriously. "It's a destiny object. I've heard about them during my travels. They're extremely powerful and extremely dangerous. If it was meant for you, ya need to keep it and use it when the time comes. It could save your life. Understand?"

"I understand. How can we help Gavin? There has to be away."

"We can try to slow the decay and ease the pain, but I have no clue how to reverse the damage. Ya need to start accepting the fact that ya will likely lose yer hand in the next few days," Plinkon grumbled as he carefully examined the black streaks on Gavin's palm. "I'm going to gather some ingredients to make a balm to numb his hand and wrist. Thistle, run to the south field and collect some kettle lion buds, as many as ya can find. Astrum, I need ya to come with me to collect some supplies from the apothecary. We may need to remove the hand sooner than later. It will spare him the agony of the rot. Wesley, start feeding him some whiskey," he ordered as he walked over to the fully stocked bar and pulled down the largest bottle of whiskey he could find.

To be continued in Part 3...

Part 3 brings the dragons, humans, and elves together as our heroes prepare for war. I plan for it to post the following week.

1...67891011