Bastileborn - Dragon Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrum's heart was pounding as he watched Kythe's cock slide inside of Neam's beautiful body. He was incredibly turned on by both of them. He loved watching how their bodies moved as they fucked. Kythe's thighs were tight and powerful as he thrust into Neam. Neam's round breasts were bouncing sensually as she clutched at Kythe's arms. Her small mouth was open as she gasped with enjoyment.

"You're incredibly wet, Neam. Are you thinking about Astrum inside you?" Kythe panted as he fucked her deeper, making her squirm.

"Yes, I can't wait to feel his meat inside me," she groaned as she looked at the high elf's handsome face.

Astrum gulped, and his cock grew harder as he watched their heated pleasure.

"I'm sure he'll enjoy your cunt as much as I do," Kythe gasped as he pushed hard inside of Neam. His body tensed as a powerful orgasm washed over him, forcing his cum out in a hot burst. The sudden wet heat inside her cunt pushed her over the edge.

"Mmm, I love your meat too, Kythe," she groaned as she squirmed and shuddered under him.

Kythe smiled and fucked her slower as her inner muscles clutched at his cock. Astrum was watching them in an aroused daze. Witnessing Neam gasping with an orgasm made him extremely hot.

"I needed that, but I think Astrum needs it even more," Kythe said as he looked over at his swollen cock. "Your turn, friend," he said as he climbed off of Neam and laid down beside her to rest.

"What are you waiting for, Astrum?" Neam whispered as she reached down and slid her fingers through her dripping cunt. "I want to feel your thick cock in my belly, so get over here," she ordered.

Astrum was trembling with excitement and desire as he climbed over Neam. He quickly kissed her like Kythe did earlier. Her mouth was soft and inviting. It felt strange when her fangs touched his tongue. He breathed out in surprise when he felt her hand wrap around his aching cock and guide it against her swollen wet lips. Then she grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, forcing him to enter her tight warmth. He didn't need encouragement to thrust into her beautiful body. She groaned in delight as he opened her up deep inside.

"Mmm, you feel amazing," Astrum whispered with hot breath against her lips before he kissed her again.

Neam was gasping with every powerful thrust as he satisfied himself deep inside her. He loved the incredible resistance of her inner muscles. Her cunt was clutching hungrily at his shaft.

"That's so good. The sun makes you vigorous," she groaned with a smile as she arched her body into his thrusts, enjoying the pounding in her belly.

"I can't do this much longer," he whispered as exquisite pleasure began to creep all over his muscles.

"Then fill me with your lust," she panted on the edge of orgasm again.

She felt the shock of orgasm tense Astrum's thighs and jump through his cock, pushing his cum out inside her. She cried out in ecstasy and clutched at his arms as he massaged her through the pleasure. They held each other tight with their hearts pounding and their bodies tingling madly. It was a relief when the intense spasms began to subside. Astrum breathed out tiredly and smiled as he rested against Neam's soft warmth. She laughed softly as she ran her fingers through his golden hair and kissed his cheek.

"That was slightly addictive," Astrum whispered.

"You both are," Kythe sighed as he rolled over and wrapped his arm around Astrum.

"Are you hot again, Kythe?" Neam asked.

"I'm always hot," he whispered as he touched his erection to her thigh.

"Typical," Neam chuckled. "Astrum, would you be willing to take Kythe inside you? Or maybe pleasure yourself inside of him?" she asked curiously.

He raised an eyebrow at those suggestions. His fellow high elf sentries more often than not had a girlfriend and a boyfriend. That wasn't uncommon behavior. Being an orphan of criminals made Astrum shy and not one to draw attention to himself. He distracted himself by fantasizing about Thistle for the last three years. He hadn't given much thought to other men until that point. He looked at Kythe's sleepy gaze and his insides tingled. The idea of being inside the handsome dark elf aroused him, but he didn't think he was ready for it yet.

"I don't know if I would enjoy it or not. I would like to try it someday, but not tonight," he said as he searched Kythe's dark eyes.

"Fair enough. I shall satisfy myself with Neam before I fall asleep, but I will be thinking about you," he whispered as he leaned over and kissed Astrum again.

Astrum returned his kiss, feeling a tingle of indecision as his cock rested inside of Neam's incredible warmth. He suddenly wondered what Kythe felt like.

"On second thought, I think I would like to play more," he whispered.

Timeless Sleep

As Brimsly prepared his armies to return home, he sent a messenger eastward to inform Fritmon's army that they were no longer meeting in Carus. They were to turn south and meet in Daylith. The message hinted that something great had happened.

The messenger hurried east around the lower edge of the Blue Delph Forest. He discovered something rather shocking just beyond the river. Fritmon's troops, two thousand men strong, were wandering naked in the lower meadow. They had nothing to their name but the skin on their backs and confused looks on their faces.

"By the gods! What happened to you, men?" cried the messenger as he approached the chaotic scene.

"Demons! Demons, I say!" cried one of the men as he sat on the ground, shaking his head as if he had been scared witless.

"Aye, demons, if I ever saw them," declared another man as he walked over to the messenger, wearing a rather rough skirt crafted of tall grass and leaves. "They came in the night like a dark mist and stole all of our belongings. Any man that tried to fight was struck dead before he raised a sword. The creatures hissed and laughed and flashed their fangs in our faces. Then they made off with our dignity. To hell with it all! I'm not spending another night next to that cursed forest!" the man declared before he turned and pushed through his naked comrades, determined to walk back to Lacustrine City.

The messenger didn't want to return to his king and try to explain the madness he was witnessing. He figured the best thing he could do was rally the men, march them to the closest town, and find them some clothes.

Once Brimsly's army came within a day's march of their home, they halted and made camp for the night. Brimsly wanted a good night's sleep and a bath before returning home to announce his surprise victory over the dragons. He knew how important it was to put on a good show for his citizens. He also needed time to speak with Sidian and Lacia about his expectations of them. He planned to present them to Daylith as his new slaves.

Lacia flew into a rage when he informed her that she would be presented as his personal slave. She melted the iron shackles off her wrists and shaped them into knives. She hurled them at Brimsly with all her ferocity. The brass guards had to scramble to stop her. She would squirm away from them and grab more metal and do it again. They eventually forced her to her knees and tortured Sidian to punish her. She regretted her actions every time, but Sidian had encouraged her to do it. He wanted Brimsly to worry about Lacia, not him. That would give him more opportunities to plan a secret attack, but being set against four brass guards gave him terrible odds of success.

Brimsly was running out of ways to manage Lacia that evening. She had melted all his iron shackles except for the ones on Sidian's wrists. He simply had to order two brass guards to restrain her almost constantly, and that left Sidian dangerously unguarded. Brimsly was wise enough to fear the black dragon. It was a few minutes past Brimsly's bedtime, and he was getting red in the face from Lacia's constant attacks. She was being restrained by guards again as Sidian lay unconscious on the floor for the fifth time that day.

"What the hell shall I do with you, girl? Do all half-breed dragons have this much fire?" he demanded as he sat in a fancy chair in his luxurious tent, rubbing his tired eyes.

"I wouldn't know. I'm the only one," she grumbled with tears in her eyes as she stared at Sidian. He was lying on his back on the carpet with a purple bruise around his neck.

"By the gods, I would love some sleep," Brimsly grumbled as his eyes settled on an ornately-carved box on his dining table. He suddenly realized he still had one more option. "Can we call a truce for the night, girl? I promise I will treat you and your black dragon better if you simply act more civil. I don't enjoy constantly hurting him, but I have no other option. How about we get a good night's sleep before we resume torturing each other in the morning? I know you're exhausted. I shall even give you something precious to my heart to prove my sincerity. If I go back on my word, you can break my heart and destroy it," he said as he opened the ornate box. He picked up an exquisitely-crafted gold rose and showed it to Lacia.

"No!" she gasped and began fighting to get away from the guards.

"You know what this is? How?" Brimsly asked.

"I've seen a destiny object before. Sidian told me Fumarus tried to make him touch a beautiful gold rose."

"That bumbling dust bunny. He was supposed to give the rose to you, not Sidian. He knew better. He was probably too afraid to speak to you because you're a half breed. Fumarus had an irrational phobia of mixed blood children. He considered them a walking curse. Now he's dead, and he deserved it for being stupid," he said with a smile as he approached Lacia and offered her the rose.

"Get it away from me! Sidian, help!" she shrieked as she summoned her magic to burn everything she could.

"Restrain her at all costs! I just need to get it to her hand!" Brimsly cried as the guards called on their magic to suppress Lacia's fire.

She screamed and tried to snap into her war form, but she felt something powerful touch the skin of her right hand. It completely drained her strength and made her chest feel hollow. She gasped and lost her fire as she succumbed to the rose's dark enchantment. Sidian found consciousness when Lacia's scream pierced his thoughts. He sat up and stared in horror at the scene before him. Lacia's beautiful fire was fading as Brimsly touched the gold rose to her hand. She fell limp in the brass guard's arms as Brimsly securely wrapped her fingers around the stem of the rose. A flash of white light burst out of the rose as it anchored itself to Lacia's skin, trapping her in its curse.

Brimsly smiled in victory for less than a second before he heard a terrifying sound. A booming growl erupted like an explosion around them. The horrifying sound shook the ground under their feet and rattled plates on the table. Brimsly's head snapped to the right to see Sidian standing in a pool of blue fire. His eyes were burning like hot stars as fire spilled out of them and down his cheeks. His teeth were bared, and his chest was heaving with pure rage.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Sidian yelled in a demonic-sounding voice. It gurgled in his chest like boiling water.

"Ca... ca... CALM down, Sidian! She's perfectly safe!" Brimsly cried as he stumbled backward and fell on the floor.

Sidian's breathing sounded like seething growls as he began to step towards Brimsly. More fire was beginning to spill out of his skin and drop to the floor. The fire was thrashing around like injured snakes. It was not something a mortal ever wanted to see. The brass guards put themselves between Sidian and Brimsly. They began casting suppression spells over Sidian, intending to dampen his fire, but their gold fire had no effect on the trembling blue flames.

"He's going mad," First Guard warned as he looked at Brimsly. "Speak some sense into him, or we're all going to die."

"Fuck!" Brimsly gasped as he collected his nerves. "Sidian, hear me now! LACIA IS PERFECTLY SAFE! She is simply suspended in time by Gwendoline's magic! Once the spell is broken, she will revive and remember nothing! I did it to my own wife! I assure you she is safe! Calm yourself before you kill us all!" he cried as he scooted across the carpet to get away from the thrashing blue fire.

Sidian stopped walking and sucked in a hissing breath. Brimsly's words registered in what was left of his consciousness. The rage of his fire hadn't completely consumed him yet. He closed his eyes and stood burning in pulsing flames for a minute. He could take back control if he could fight down his fire.

"Lacia is safe. Lacia is safe. My love is safe," he whispered in step with the painful beats of his heart. It felt like it wanted to explode out of his chest and drench the world in rage, but he wouldn't let it. If he didn't calm down, he could hurt Lacia. That realization helped him take control again.

Sidian was trembling as he gulped and opened his eyes. Fire was no longer burning in them as he looked at Lacia's sweet face. The brass guard was holding her like a sleeping child. The gold rose was lying against her heart, stifling her life. Sidian slowly stepped over to her and touched the back of his hand to her cheek. She was still warm, but her lack of breath sent an angry shudder through his body.

"You're a foolish man, Brimsly," Sidian growled. "I could have destroyed the entire continent before my kinsmen arrived to stop me," he hissed as he turned his murderous gaze on his enemy.

"I... I see that now," Brimsly stammered. "That was a fuck-up I won't soon forget. She gave me little choice, Sidian. I promise you, she is fine. All I have to do is ask Gwendoline to lift the curse. Lacia will wake and smile as if nothing happened. I would not have given her something that would hurt her. I promise you that. She is valuable to me too."

"Don't speak to me. I'm calm as long as she is safe," he whispered as he sank to his knees at the guard's feet, feeling numb.

Seeing Lacia suspended in time made Sidian feel sick in an unnatural way. It tore at his inner control like hail against shattered glass. He needed to remain calm or risk losing himself to his fire.

"Guards, let him rest and keep Lacia safe. I shall attempt to rest as well before our march home tomorrow. Things will be better once we're home," Brimsly grumbled more to himself as he retreated to his bed for the night.

The next morning brought blue skies over Daylith and a sense of hope to Brimsly as they prepared for their final march through the mountain pass. He slept good, without having to fear Lacia's attempts to set the tent on fire. Sidian was quiet with a glazed look about his eyes. He seemed dim after Lacia fell into a timeless sleep.

Brimsly and his Brass Dragon Guards were marching proudly in front of the army as they entered the final stretch of the mountain pass. Sidian's arms were shackled together as he walked gloomily between two brass guards. One of the guards was in charge of carrying Lacia.

The path trailed along the mountain lake's upper wall, allowing them an excellent view of the mountain range. Brimsly and his soldiers gasped when they saw how low the water level was in the lake below the path. They hurried to the edge and gazed at the rushing river that had replaced the once massive lake.

"By the gods... where has the water gone?" Brimsly whispered in disbelief. His sense of hope was quickly crushed by a terrible sense of dread. "Hurry, something is amiss!" he called.

He ran ahead of his men to the peak of the path and gaped in horror at what lay before him. Daylith palace sat atop a cliff over an expansive gorge. The mountain lake fed the spectacular waterfall that poured from a cave underneath the palace and into the gorge lake below. The water in the gorge flowed into Daylith River before reaching the Leeriod Gulf. Daylith City was built on both sides of the river's mouth. The increased flow from the waterfall had tripled the width of the river, allowing it to swallow most of the beautiful city.

Brimsly fell to his knees, trembling as he looked over the flooded city. There was no motion to be seen except for the waterfall as it continued to flood the gorge. The brass guards and the rest of the army rushed forward to see the catastrophe. Many of the men burst into tears and fell to their knees, wailing for their drowned families.

"I guess your luck has run out too, Brimsly," Sidian said as he stepped forward to survey the damage.

In spite of the catastrophe, the view of the gorge was spectacular. Daylith was an eyeful of brightly colored mountains, rocks, and a giant gorge speckled with green.

"NO!" Brimsly bellowed at his misfortune. "The goddess Gwendoline would not have allowed this to happen to me!" he cried as he looked up at the palace. He gasped in horror to see a massive hole burned into the roof of the spiral tower. "No, no, NO! Guards! Fly me to the tower! I must check on the last precious thing I have left! She would not have taken her from me! She promised!" he yelled with tears streaming down his face.

Two of the brass guards stepped over to the king, unfurled their golden wings, and took the king's arms. They flew with Brimsly into the spiral tower's gaping hole and placed him before his own sarcophagus. The iron box stood mostly upright. It was tilted back enough to keep its occupant from falling out while on display.

Brimsly scrambled forward and quickly pulled the iron lid of his coffin open. He heard a strange click, click, click, as the lid came to rest against its hinges. He stared for a short second in confusion. A strange metal contraption had been placed where the queen once slept. Then, with a startling TWANG, ten high-tension springs were released from their cradles, propelling ten steel knives into Brimsly's face, neck, chest, and abdomen.

The brass guards had no time to react to the mechanical speed of Commander Rana's clever invention. Brimsly made a horrible gurgling sound as all his damaged airways filled with blood. The guards watched in surprise as he fell backward to the stones. He died before his own coffin.

Sidian was staring at the flooded city in confusion as he waited for Brimsly to return. He didn't see any dead bodies or signs of survivors, and that made no sense. Suddenly, the Brass Dragon Guards standing next to him turned and looked towards the spiral tower for a moment. Then the guard holding Lacia simply knelt and gently placed her on the ground. Sidian raised an eyebrow at him. The other brass guards flew out of the spiral tower without Brimsly. They landed beside their kinsmen and looked at Sidian as if they were waiting on something.

"Where's Brimsly?" Sidian demanded.

"He is dead. He was killed by many daggers that launched from his coffin when he opened it. There was nothing we could do to save him," explained First Guard, as Brimsly always referred to him.

The soldiers behind them gasped at the news and resumed their tragic wailing. Sidian looked at Lacia, suddenly feeling terrified. She was still under the curse. Brimsly's death didn't release her. Someone else had intended Lacia to fall under the rose's curse.

"Faddon," he whispered with his heart pounding and his stomach-churning. "Did Faddon do this to her?" he screamed at the brass guards.

"We do not know. We only follow orders and speak obvious truths. We shall return to the Living Mountain for further instructions," said First Guard before they all turned, swooped into the air, and headed north.

"They're abandoning us too! All is lost!" wailed one of the soldiers as he suddenly attempted to throw himself from the mountain pass.

"NO!" Sidian cried and grabbed the man's arm before he could jump. He pulled him back, kicking and sobbing. "Calm yourselves, men!" Sidian demanded as he looked at the heartbroken soldiers. "I know this looks bad, but your cruel king is dead! I believe this catastrophe was caused by the secret Shadow Guard. Something is amiss. There are no dead bodies in the flooded city. I have been looking everywhere, and nothing escapes my eyes. Where are the citizens that survived? Where would they have gone?" he demanded.

1...89101112...15