Bastileborn - Dragon Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, I would have guessed eighteen. Damn, Lacia, I didn't know you had a thing for old men," Gavin chuckled. She rolled her eyes at her cousin.

Plinkon returned promptly and laid out everything he bought. Thistle's jaw dropped when she saw the large blue zoisite gem. It sparkled constantly.

"Excellent. This gem is perfect. You have an incredible eye, Plinkon," Sidian said before he summoned bright fire in his hand and placed it over the gem.

Everyone heard a high pitched clinking sound as the magic tore the gem into eight needle-sharp spikes. Gavin gulped when Sidian revealed the final product.

"Don't worry, the magic will keep them from hurting you," Sidian said when he saw the distress on his face. "Lacia, white dragons are exceptionally good at fusing metals. If you're strong enough, I would love your assistance in shaping the gem cradle."

After a lot of work from Sidian, Lacia, and Plinkon, the gem cradle was securely anchored into Gavin's hand, locking the curse in a healing circle.

"That's horrifyingly beautiful," Gavin said with a gulp as he looked at the circle of blue gems. They were protruding out of his skin like a strange flower. "I cannot thank you enough for this, you beautiful dragons!" he said happily as he heartily shook Sidian's hand. Then he hugged Lacia's neck and kissed her cheek. "You're my favorite cousin now. Eric has nothing over you anymore."

"That's good, I guess," Lacia chuckled.

"You are very welcome, my friend," Sidian said with a smile. "The curse will likely fade once Thistle uses the arrow, but until then, you should find a delphian star gem. I shall plan to visit Talfane in three weeks to check on you."

"Good plan," Gavin agreed. "I can take you to my parents now if you want," he offered.

"Actually, Lacia and I would like to rest and find food. I was hoping to address all the kings and queens at once. If that's possible."

"They will all be together at the hunting lodge tomorrow for the first royal banquet of the festival. I'm sure Lacia can get you in."

"I was hoping to keep Lacia in hiding. I sorta kidnapped her to protect her from dragon assassins a few weeks ago."

"Oh, right, I shall implore my cousin Eric to assist you then."

"Thank you, Gavin. It was wonderful meeting all of you. Farewell for now," Sidian said with a gracious bow before he escorted Lacia out of the room.

"Gavin, I believe Astrum and I should return to Carus immediately," Wesley announced.

"Wesley, don't go," Thistle pleaded. "Sidian is right. You're safer here."

"I need to be with my people, Thistle. I'm the future king of Carus. I have to go home."

"I completely understand how you feel, Wesley," Gavin began, "but, you should attend the royal banquet with Sidian and hear what the humans have to say about the threat. You should plead for their help. One look at those cute, pointy ears, and they won't be able to say no," he said with a huge grin.

"Gavin, please be serious," Wesley growled.

"I mostly am. It's a serious offense to reject a direct plea for help. You can put them on the spot in front of their kinsmen."

"Damn, I have to agree with Gavin for once. That's a good plan," Plinkon said with a nod.

Gavin went in search of Eric after Sidian and Lacia left. He walked through the lobby of the inn and almost had a heart attack when King Gregory, Queen Selena, and Prince Eric came strolling through the front doors. He gasped and threw himself into a nook behind the stairs to hide. He peeked around the stairs to see the royal family being escorted into the grand dining room for lunch. Gavin took the opportunity to grab his cousin and haul him into a nearby broom closet.

"What the fuck?" Eric exclaimed as Gavin slammed the door and hugged him. "Gavin? You piece of shit! Where have you been?" he laughed as he returned his best friend's hug.

"By the gods, you're not going to believe most of it," Gavin laughed as he released his cousin and looked at him in the dim light.

"Start talking. Father is pissed after Uncle Arum hounded him all morning about your behavior last night."

"My behavior? I'm always doing terrible shit. What was dad complaining about?" Gavin asked in confusion.

"He saw you 'disgracefully' kissing an elf in public. Is there truth to that?"

"Shit... he was pissed about that? Like, how pissed?"

"By the gods! You were kissing an elf!" Eric laughed.

"Yes. I was. What did he say about it?"

"A lot of cursing. Do you remember that time we shaved his favorite horse's ass, and he rode it all day, unaware? He was that angry again."

"Fuck," Gavin grumbled as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Don't worry, Gav. Just say you're sorry and get on with life. It's no big deal."

"It's a huge deal, Eric. I was kissing your sister. I'm completely in love with her. I was afraid father would suddenly become racist when he saw her."

"My sister? Have you completely lost your mind? Where have you been for the past month?"

Gavin explained his adventure with the Carus slaves and how he discovered Thistle. Then he invited Eric to their room to meet her. Thistle stared in amazement as a handsome male version of herself stepped into the room. They both looked at each other in astonishment for a long moment. Thistle felt her heart breaking when she saw tears gathering in Eric's eyes. She didn't know how easy it was to suddenly love someone she had never met. She hurried forward and hugged him. Wesley watched them in amazement. He and a human prince had the same sister. It was very strange to consider.

"I can't believe you're alive, Thistle," Eric said as he admired her beautiful face. "To this day, father mourns you. I always wondered why he felt such loss for something so distant, but now that I've met you, I completely understand."

Once the strategy meeting for the banquet was over, everyone went their separate ways for the evening. Wesley and Astrum planned to attend the banquet with Sidian and Lacia while Plinkon helped prepare the horses and wagon to set out for the Blue Delph Forest. Gavin thought it best that he and Thistle stay out of the public eye since war was threatening the elves. It would be a terrible time for King Gregory's honor to fall under scrutiny, and it would be extra terrible for the humans to discover Thistle's heartbreaking story. The elves needed sympathy from the humans, not more reasons for them to hate their ancient enemies.

"You seem gloomy, Gavin. Aren't you happy that Sidian saved your hand?" Thistle asked as she sat in his lap and kissed his cheek.

He had been sitting silently for twenty minutes in a cushy armchair in the King's Suite, staring at his dragon cradle. He smiled when Thistle kissed him. He looked into her bright gray eyes and his heart felt overwhelmed.

"I didn't mean to be gloomy. I'm just disheartened by my father's reaction to us kissing. I really wanted you to meet your father, but now it's not safe. You didn't even get to compete in one archery competition. This week started out so well, then it went south in a heartbeat," he sighed as he touched her soft cheek and coaxed her face closer to his. He loved smelling her breath.

"It still feels pretty amazing to me. I'm really happy your hand didn't rot off, and I got to meet and befriend dragons! Yesterday and this morning were magical," she whispered as she gently kissed his inviting mouth.

"Mmm, I see your point. The day isn't over yet, and our friends won't return for at least two hours," he whispered as he returned her kiss and gently massaged her breasts through her simple linen bodice. "I am very thankful I can do this," he sighed as he enjoyed her luscious round flesh against his palms.

"That feels wonderful," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

They eventually pulled away from each other so they could breathe. Gavin smiled at the beautiful blush on Thistle's face and neck.

"I want inside you again, Thistle," he whispered before he kissed the pillow-soft flesh peeking out of her bodice.

"I was about to say something similar," she whispered as she reached for the buttons on his breeches.

Gavin smiled as Thistle slid out of his lap and knelt on the floor between his knees. His heart rate doubled as he watched her pull his erection from his pants. He moaned as her soft hand gently caressed his cock. He shuddered with tingles when she took it into her mouth and gently sucked his tip. Her mouth was hot and almost as soft as her cunt. She held tight to his shaft and pumped it while she stroked him with her lips and worked her tongue against his tip. He groaned and squirmed in his seat from the incredible stimulation.

"Where did you learn that?" he panted as he struggled not to explode in her mouth embarrassingly fast.

She chuckled and took his cock out of her mouth and gently stroked it with her hand, giving him a chance to cool down.

"Tom's exotic book had excellent step by step illustrations. You don't need to read Desert Script to understand it," she said with a proud smile.

"What else did you learn from that book?" he asked with a smirk.

"I shall demonstrate that right now."

Gavin watched as she began pumping his cock with long strokes. Then she pressed the underside of his tip hard against her tongue and began licking it vigorously. His eyes rolled back a little from the incredible stimulation. It was perfectly relentless. She was pressing his cock's tip harder and harder against her flicking tongue with every stroke.

"Oh fuck," he gasped as she worked him to orgasm.

She pulled his cock into her mouth when she felt him tensing. She stroked him slow and lovingly as his cum burst all over her tongue. He seemed to be melting into the chair with every stroke.

"That was wild, Thistle. Thank you," he moaned as his cock continued to tingle.

She smiled as she took his cock out of her mouth and licked his tip a few times, making his legs twitch.

"Mmm, you're welcome," she said as she admired the hard flesh in her hand. "You are too tempting, Gavin," she sighed as she stood and pulled up her dress.

Gavin smiled as she climbed into his lap and straddled his cock. She guided it against her wet pussy and sank down on it with a groan.

"You feel massive inside me. I love it," she whispered as she relaxed against his chest and used her legs to move herself on his cock.

"You feel like hot, slippery heaven," he whispered as he admired her sparkling gray eyes.

He pulled her closer and kissed her slowly as she rocked on his cock, keeping him hard. She had taken the pressure off with her magical tongue, allowing him to concentrate on her pleasure.

"This is nice, Thistle, but is there something else you would like to do? Something more vigorous, maybe?" he asked.

"Hmm, yes, actually," she said and climbed out of his lap. "Strip for me, Gavin," she ordered as she began untying the stays on her dress.

"Yes, mam," he said as he hopped out of his chair and pushed his pants to the floor.

He almost tripped as he struggled to remove his boots while they were tangled in his breeches legs. Thistle was chuckling at him as she tossed her clothes to the floor. Gavin eventually freed himself from his boots and shirt, then he pulled Thistle into his arms so he could feel her naked body against his. They both groaned in delight as they explored each others' soft flesh.

"By the gods, your body is ridiculously soft," he whispered as he squeezed her perfect ass and pressed his cock against her thigh.

"You're soft and hard. It's kind of amazing," she chuckled before she guided him over to the bed. Gavin gasped when she pushed him onto it. "Get in the middle on your back please," she ordered.

He happily obeyed. He was smiling as she climbed over him and straddled his cock. She groaned as she sank down on his thickness again, letting her weight rest against his hips.

"That's almost too much," she whispered as she laid down on his chest and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her and thrust into her, making her gasp. He loved watching the shock of pleasure on her beautiful face.

"Is this what you wanted?" he whispered.

"Yes and no. It's hard to resist sitting on your cock when it's exposed and sticking up like that," she chuckled, making him laugh too.

"What do you really want to do then?"

"Do you remember the first picture I saw in the exotic book? I want to lay on my back against your chest so you can fuck me from behind."

"Oh, I was hoping you would request that," he said as he helped her sit up and turn around.

She lay on his warm chest and opened her legs wide. She guided his cock against her wet lips and helped him slide inside her again. Then she relaxed against his chest as he thrust into her, making her gasp.

"Oh, wow... it feels really intense like this," she groaned with a smile.

"Good," he said as he reached around her and found the little soft bulb of flesh over her opening.

She gasped and shuddered when he began massaging her clit and fucking her deep. He cupped her left tit in his palm and massaged it as he worked his cock faster inside her. Her right ear was close to his mouth and he couldn't resist sucking on it. He felt the shudder that ran through her when he gently nibbled it. She made some wonderful ecstasy-wrought noises as he fucked her more vigorously, and it encouraged him to be more aggressive. He had to release her tit and hold her waist to keep her from falling off of him.

"Oh god, harder, Gavin," she panted as she clutched at his arm.

It was mind-numbing to have him moving so fast inside her. His hard shaft was working against her inner muscles with feverish need as his tip hit deep in her belly. She felt extremely hot and overwhelmed with passion as he pulled her into his thrusts and swirled her clit. The orgasm hit her fast, causing her to tense and cry out. Gavin groaned and kissed her sweaty neck as he pounded her through the breath-stealing pleasure. She cried out again and again as the rolling spasms worked through her groin, tensing her inner muscles on Gavin's cock. He came with a gasp and a loud groan a few seconds later. He squeezed her tight and pushed hard inside her as the orgasm forced his cum out. She smiled when she felt his slippery warmth spilling inside her. It was a satisfying sensation. She squeezed his cock with her inner muscles as he spent himself. Then he relaxed under her with a happy sigh.

"Mmm, you taste good, Thistle," he whispered as he ran his lips and tongue over her damp skin.

"Thanks," she chuckled as she reached back and ran her fingers through his sweaty hair. "I could take a nap now," she said with a yawn.

"That's not a bad idea. We should enjoy our comfortable bed before we hit the road again."

"Yeah. I'm guessing the Blue Delph Forest doesn't have any inns," she sighed.

"Please don't remind me of that place while we're far away from it," he groaned, making her chuckle.

Assassins

Sidian was anxious when the time finally came for Eric to sneak him, Lacia, Wesley, and Astrum into the royal banquet. He wasn't looking forward to presenting himself to the kings and queens of Luria. He hated politics. That hatred drove him to piracy.

Eric smoothly escorted the odd group past the entry guards, claiming them as royal cousins and friends. The guards raised their eyebrows at the elves in his company, but they held their tongues when it came to the prince's choice of friends. Eric led them to a table against the back wall. It offered an excellent view of everyone in the room.

Mauve Pearl's hunting lodge was charming in its alpine opulence. It reminded Sidian of the grand dining halls built by the dwarves in Icebard City. Towering oak beams rose high into the arched ceiling, giving the illusion of a dense forest canopy. Light shined through the canopy from strategically placed windows in the roof. The effect added to the grandeur of the already magnificent room. Duke Arum had his waitstaff lined up on the polished oak stage at the far end of the hall. He was standing right below the stage, giving out orders. The waiters were bearing silver trays of food for the royal guests. They were being held up by a delayed main course.

Duke Arum had taken it upon himself to manage the banquet that year. He was keenly interested in pairing the exquisite Mauve Pearl Wine with perfectly cooked deer steak. He brought his entire royal cooking staff with him to the village for that event.

Sidian stood against the far wall, waiting for the best opportunity to interrupt the feast, when the worst possible thing happened. Ragos staggered into the hall on Eric's arm. He looked drunk as usual. The prince had escorted Ragos in after he told him he was Sidian's brother.

"Fuck," Sidian breathed as he made eye contact with Ragos from across the room.

Ragos gave him a huge smile before he pulled away from Eric. He sloppily made his way over, disturbing every table that he passed. Sidian grabbed his arm and jerked him over to the wall.

"Ragos, why the fuck are you sloshed again? Where have you been all morning?"

"I was scouting the mountain pass like you told me to. I saw a massive black army creeping north from Daylith, so I came here as fast as possible. But, I found a cart of Talfane whiskey before I found you," he said with a grin.

"You're a fucking disgrace," he growled as he pushed him against the wall.

Sidian hurried to the front of the room and hopped up on the polished stage, pushing numerous waiters aside. Ragos quickly followed after him.

"Please, listen to me, gracious nobles of Luria and Talfane," Sidian announced, demanding everyone's attention. "My name is Sidian. I have urgent news from the south."

The head chef was about to announce the beginning of the feast when Sidian interrupted him.

"Who are you to interrupt a royal banquet?" demanded the large chef as he confronted Sidian.

"By the gods, back away, man. Know your place," Sidian snapped and pushed him aside.

"Excuse me, interloper!" announced Duke Arum. "Why are you harassing my head chef and invoking the gods? What makes you so bold in a heavily guarded room?" he demanded as he motioned to the armored guards stationed around the room. They stepped forward with swords and shields ready.

"I'm the black dragon that landed in your field yesterday. Your guards are helpless against me. Also, I met most of you nineteen years ago. I'm sad you have forgotten me already. I'm the century transcendent. I spoke to all the gods on your behalf. I can invoke them however I like," he explained.

"And I FUCKED one of them!" Ragos announced proudly as he staggered over to his brother and slapped him on the back.

The look that came over Sidian's face at that point was one of murderous intent as he slowly turned to glare at his inebriated brother. The royalty in the room were shocked by the red-haired man's terrible manners.

"Bad timing, Ragos," Sidian growled through his teeth.

"Oh... right, sorry. I'll sit down," he mumbled as he staggered over to a chair at the back of the stage. As he went to sit down, he missed the chair completely. He fell right off the back of the stage and crashed into a shelf of tin plates. A shrill clattering followed as the plates scattered across the stone floor, filling the room with terrible noise.

Sidian put his hand over his eyes as he waited for the noise to settle. He was beginning to think he would rather face a room full of assassins than have to spend another minute in the same room with Ragos.

"Please, bear with me as my brother continues to shame himself," he called over the noise. "I was adopted, if you were wondering. Now, on to more important things. I know for a fact that King Brimsly is currently bringing armies up from the south. He fully intends to attack Carus. Fritmon intends to aid Brimsly with troops from the east. An attack of this scale could destroy Carus. It will change everyone's way of life north of Daylith. I'm sure Talfane will be next on Brimsly's list if he conquers the elves."