BatCrazy Nympho Ch. 04: Wow!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said until climax; who's climax?"

"Either, my friend, whoever can grab one. If a climax is 'imminent' for either you or her when the timer goes off, you signal for an 'extension' by pounding the futon twice, then go for it. She has the same option if the timer goes and she does not want to stop. But things really have to be on the edge, can't hold back, don't want to waste the shot ready. The first guy to empty his balls is deemed the loser who had to sit aside and watch the other guy enjoy her t his leisure until he finishes getting off with no clock for his cock. Then the loser had to eat the combined creampie from her very messy pussy. Meanwhile, Deni will suck the winner's cock clean."

"You sure you have those two right? To me that sounds like a pretty good plan with no real loser."

"Copy that! But don't forget, Deni really wants 6 guys in the party, so the winner - loser thing makes more sense."

"Oh yeah, I can see that now. Six guys means she would be very messy at the end."

"Well, the plan is for two losers, one cleans up after the third guy cum, and the other after the winner cums."

"Oh yeah, that makes more sense."

"Deni has been craving to try this ever since she read a story where the writer used it as a plot device. That was years ago. But she has only had me up until now, and with one guy it just isn't the same, not even when using a Sybian or a magic wand as the second guy. So, can you live with our plan?"

"Oh man, yes!" Jace said. "Live it and love it."

"But first I think it would be fun to get her warmed up good by playing with her: tits, mouth, pussy, ass, whatever floats your boat. We want to have fun and warm her up good."

Deni was on the futon with her hands stretched up and her legs spread. I flipped a coin for where Jace started, it came up heads so he went up and I went down on her, getting into her snatch and eating her out like a 7-course meal. I reached up and used my hands on her tits, especially the nipples. I was a little rough, which got them to stand up nice.

Jace got on all fours above her head and went to her mouth. It started with upside-down kissing, but then he pulled up a little and just used his naked, exposed tongue to caress and explore her lips, with a little tongue-fucking thrown in. At times he would lower his mouth so he could nibble her lips, which were super sensitive after the bruising in the shower. When her tongue came out I watched them tongue wrestle or tongue dance - they did both.

Deni loved the effect of loving mouths at both ends. Her pussy was flowing faster, and more, than any time I could recall.

After we had her warmed, Jace wanted to try something new. He was hesitant, thanks to social conditioning, but when he pointed to her vulnerable armpits and signaled for both of us to have at them. I was with him. We gave a countdown (fingers counting down, no sound), then on zero both of us sprang on her defenseless pits with mouths open and tongues extended. We got her by surprise and both fastened ourselves with suction to the very tender flesh.

Deni said later that the sensation was not that great, but the head trip was a mind bender. She never would have imagined it, and that was a trip. The taboo nature of the act was like a lightning bolt going through her - a total turn-on of shredded inhibitions.

The natural urge is to fight an intrusion by lowering the arms, she had to fight her own body as she enjoyed the unique sensation. When Deni finally had to give in to that urge, we both moved to her tits. After a bit Jace wanted something else new. He got Deni to roll over on her stomach, then she rolled her upper torso onto her side. This time I took her top, kissing my wife from above like Jace had, plus doing her breasts.

Jace went for her ass, and with inhibitions shredded by the activities thus far, plus the urgency induced by the fact that he was flying back home soon, he was emboldened to give her 110%. He started with rimming, but after washing her inside so deep and so well, now he was pretty bold about stretching his tongue where his fingers had gone, reaching as deep into her rosebud as his tongue could reach. Deni began moaning and making comments, "so deep" and "oh that is so bad and feels so good." Both Deni and Jace found they were thinking "tentacle porn" as his tongue wigged deep, a distinctly different feeling from a finger with a joint.

When I lent a finger to her clit but she said "no, I don't want to cum, it feels too good and nasssty for that."

I admit I found that strange. Later she explained that she wanted to immerse herself in the experience, to focus totally on Jace's tongue in her ass.

Finally she called, "Enough! Fuck, I have never been so turned on! Fuck me, I need cock inside. Now! Stick it in NOW!"

We put her on her back then both got on our knees on either side of Deni's head. That way she could suck first one cock, then the other, to make sure we were all that we could be, and were wet besides. She was not in the mood to do this slowly, she got a little out-of-control slobbering our cocks up. Again her breasts made handy play toys, and fingers in her pussy got things opened up and moist for the next step. When we were ready I tossed the die, Jace called "odds" and we saw it come up "3" so he was up first. He moved into position.

Deni opened herself up and, without words from either party, helped him slide his cock into her body. Entry was smooth and easy, he went deep in one motion, she was really ready for this. He took a few gentle strokes to get comfortable, then I hit the timer and he began to get into it. He had been told to go hard and fast, I reminded him with hand signals, so he did just that.

When he started to move Deni arched and moaned under him, responding to his hard fuck like a dream, moaning from the start. "Oh yes, fuck me hard and fast! It feels so good. Oooohhhh Yes! Like that!"

He went for the first three minutes, working up a bit of a sweat in the process. Deni was not quite there yet, so when the buzzer went off he pulled out, bringing a sorrowful groan from her. I jumped into position and slid my cock in. There was no need for a slow, careful entry, so in ten seconds she was again up to full speed. To us it was wind sprints, to her it was a relay race, at full speed. Deni loved it, and it was starting to move her.

At 30 seconds she started this little "Uh... Uh... Uh..." sequence that was the herald of her final countdown. When I got to 90 seconds she was on final approach, moaning "Yes... Fuck me... I... I am going... Oh yes I going to cum... Keep going damn you, forget the fucking buzzer... you stay at it until I am done... Just a bit more... OH! OH YES! I CUMMING!"

With that she started to bounce against me, arching her back and twisting like a dervish, wrapping her legs around my hips, giving the whole deal, having herself a real good time.

I gritted my teeth to hold myself in check and held my cock deep inside her as I let her work out her cum on me. Finally the storm passed so I gentled her down a little. I was about 10 seconds short of three minutes when I pulled out and made way for Jace.

I don't think he was expecting that, but our rule was to switch after orgasm. He caught on and didn't waste too much time. As soon as he was in and hammering away I hit the timer again.

Again, Deni was not there when his time was up, so I jumped in and was again able to reap the benefits of his hard work when my wife started going crazy on my cock as she called out climax #2. Damn, she felt good as she was feeling good on my cock held tight in her pussy. The downside was that her enthusiasm was contagious, in terms of bringing my climax closer, making it more likely that Jace would give her the long last ride after I blew my load. With that in mind I jumped off as soon as I could, allowing for her pleasure. This time I was 30 seconds early, but Jace was ready, jumping into the breech once again.

Jace actually did get her off with his third ride, to his great joy. Her climax came before he expected, so he almost lost his cum and said something to identify himself. The buzzer sounded when she was about halfway through her climax, so he stayed in her the extra 30 seconds it took for her to finish.

That was pretty much the way it worked for the next 20 minutes or so. We took turns, each of us fucking my wife hard and fast to her climax in 3 minutes, give or take, then we rode it out her climax until we could pass her to the other. During that time I had a couple of close calls in terms of my getting off. I imagine Jace was in the same boat.

Jace was almost the lucky one, because of those first two I had more close calls and was right at the edge a few times. But at the end of an especially hard climax for Deni, when she gave it just a little bit more, Jace lost it. The extra moves caught him by surprise, but once it was inevitable, he did his thing and groaned with both pleasure and misery as he let go all he had and filled her pussy with his spunk. He was plainly sorry it was over, he really liked feeling my wife cumming again and again on his cock as it spurted into her the way they did so long ago. But there was no hiding what he was doing as his cum surged into my wife and stirred her to extend her climax. Jace muttered she was taking all his cum as well as his balls, she was go greedy urging him to give it all to her hungry puss.

Deni, of course, was very happy to feel the surges of somebody spending into her pussy, out-of-control as they helplessly surrendered to her. Normally a guy's climax signals the end, but she was double pleased because she knew there was another cock that was going to take its time in her now very sloppy and very happy pussy.

I let Jace finish his business in my wife, he was grunting away and invoking the higher powers because it was the best climax he had enjoyed in a decade. Finally it was done and he surrendered her sloppy pussy to me for my long last ride.

I tried to take advantage. I figured the excess of male lube gave me some extra time, maybe even doubling my time in the box. But I could only grab so much good feelings, since I was close to the edge myself.

I really did not take long to surrender my cum. I will admit my wife's pussy felt completely different when it was full of Jace's load of slick cum; physically that might have helped me last longer. Except the mental/emotional effect of my connection to how I shared her worked the other way against lasting any longer; I was soaking my cock in Jace's stuff. Also, the urge to reclaim her hole with my own cum was suddenly very powerful. Plus, her pussy went crazy on me which always gets me off faster. I wound up giving her one more climax by herself, but when her second one followed very quickly - in part because for this one there was no changeover - that sort of ate away my control. I knew the signs so I stopped fighting it, I would rather cum with her, when she would enjoy it more, than go a few moments longer and give it up between her cums. At that point she knew it was me, so we fell into a familiar synch, loving and lusting together so we built it up together to a real tsunami. Jace swore that he almost got hard again watching the show we gave. He swore he had never seen real love expressed so physically and so fully.

At the end we were kissing, our tongues wrapping around each other as my body hammered hers. We were fucking wide open when her climax and mine hit on the same stroke.

After that, the victor enjoyed the spoils. I got a very loving clean-up from my wife's mouth. Meanwhile Jace was slurping away at her pussy, eating her double creampie and making her feel very good in the process. He did a great job and did not seem to mind the work he was doing.

When things were finally over Deni wanted a long, long hot kiss from each of us. Then I led Deni to the sink so she would remove her contacts, they had to be done right, and we decided she would need to see later. Then all three of us had a quick rinse shower before returning to the futon where we cuddled for a bit. It seemed so natural to cuddle together that we did not consider giving it up. Deni made out with both of us during this period, including some nibbling on our soft cocks and balls. She was really blissed and just had to spread the love to the men what made her feel good.

As we settled down to sleep, Deni took Jace's hand, placed in on her pussy, then asked Jace if he was allowed to touch his wife intimately.

He answered, "That is about the only good thing in our arrangement, and it has a huge downside. Early on, I pointed out that the wife was to be submissive in the bedroom, submitting to their husbands as the wives did in biblical times. She bought that. Then I asked that she always come to our bed naked and available to me, should I be inspired. She liked that idea. So I can fondle her at will, 'looking for inspiration.' The contact counts as inspiration, and she is all for that, so basically I can do a lot to work us both up. Of course, after the work up she wants sex, which I won't give her. Still, she feels she must allow her complete freedom every time. In turn, she is diligent to make sure I am not inspired to commit the sin of masturbation."

"Can you do that sin with her? Masturbate her to orgasm I mean."

"Yes, but I don't. What is the point? Touching you up today in the shower, because I knew I was going to take part in making us both happy... that is something I have not had in almost a decade. It was a complete experience and in a way I appreciate it more than our first date... or what we did after."

With that we rested our hands on somebody friendly and settled in to sleep.

-

Sharing DP Fun

The alarm went off at 1, that was when Deni turned to our guest and passed him a Viagra via a kiss, so he would be stiff later. I popped one also, Deni wanted to be sure the DP lasted long enough for her to enjoy.

At 2 the timer did not go off, instead my anxious horny wife killed the alarm a few minutes early and got us both "up" in the best way possible, by applying her mouth to our cocks. I must say, it was damn good to wake up this way. She went back and forth between us, starting a dream that turned into a sweet reality. Deni was super enthusiastic for what she had coming, it was something she had dreamed of for 14 years, since she gave her first party. That was when somebody described the act. Using toys, we had role-played the act many times, but that was just not the same as having two flesh and blood cocks penetrating her body with lust and appreciation at the same time.

Once we were both wide awake and aroused Deni spread her pussy as she asked us what she had to do next. Of course, she knew the plan, we had talked about it over and over. We had about 2 hours before Jace had to be out the door, so we could be a little leisurely about it.

We all agreed we had to start with stretching and lubing her ass. Most stories short-change that process, but getting into an anus while another guy is already inside her pussy is not easy, and doing it the other way is impossible and messy besides. Jace and I had discovered in the past with Cindy, and Deni and I had learned playing with toys, that getting into the girl's ass really has to be the first order of business. That, in turn, needed a decision about who and where once we got started.

It was plain enough that Jace wanted her pussy, but he figured that since she was my wife he would get her back door. (With Cindy we always alternated about 2 or 3 to 1 using a schedule, but she was not married to one of her DPers at the time.) I was in a mood to be generous, so I signaled to Deni that I was okay in back - it was what we had originally planned. Once she had my cue she made a game of being indecisive, but she eventually told Jace that she "really" wanted him in her pussy - if it was okay with him. He was all "are you sure?" and "you don't mind?" but plainly it was exactly what he wanted.

With the decision made, Deni rolled on to her stomach so I could start to loosen her back door up in the most delightful way - starting with me rimming her. I pleasured the abundant nerve endings of her tight little muscle, and gradually worked the tip on my tongue in. Jace's job was to make her feel good and relaxed everywhere else via a back-rub and leg massage. There was some warming massage oil, he used it generously as he put his hands all over her body. He is pretty good at legitimate massage (an aunt taught him), and tonight he was working with a passion - and a really hard cock. It took us about 20 minutes to turn Deni into a puddle of very relaxed flesh, including her most tender parts, with one open hole. Jace and I were stiff as could be, and it was time to move on to stage two: internal lube.

This stage was a lot easier with the two of us working together. My tongue had stretched her opening enough so one finger slipped right in. I lubed then carefully added a second finger and working it around until she was comfortable. When that was set Jace started to pour the lube into her, using my two fingers as a chute. I kept working my fingers around as well as in-and-out, keeping her tight muscle open. In time a third finger joined in, allowing even more lube in. Deni was super turned on by our attentions, moaning pretty good as I finger-fucked her ass, relaxing the opening for bigger things to come. She also admitted the taboo aspect of both of us guys doing nothing but looking into her asshole was doing a number on her emotionally. In addition to pouring lube when I asked for it, Jace was fingering her pussy, making her happy there also. She especially liked it when our fingers, front and back, worked together.

The next stage was getting a cock into her ass. In XXX stories and films the woman usually mounts the vaginal cock, then her back-door lover sticks it in. In real life however, that is not a great strategy unless she is professionally practiced; it is much easier to get her comfortable with the cock in back before the distraction of double occupancy. Once we were sure of the rear fit, we could focus on getting the vaginal part worked out. Our usual anal entry was with her laying down on her stomach, and then me entering her. But for tonight, we had discussed another option, which she now suggested to Jace as a bit of ego boost.

"Elliot, dear, do we have a lubricated condom handy?"

"Yes dear, why?" I read like there was a script - because there was.

"Well, I was looking at the pair of cocks here and I could not help but notice how the ridge of your cockhead is rather more pronounced that Jace's. So I was thinking, maybe, to open me up, it would be a good first step for me to take him inside - with the slick raincoat, of course. Does that sound like fun, Jace?"

Jace was all about being helpful. "Yes it does. I would be pleased to help in any way I can."

"Elliot, are you okay with that idea?"

"Certainly darling, whatever you think is best." I handed the condom package to my wife, who opened it and put it onto Jace's cock. End of reading.

"There, does that feel okay lover?" she asked Jace once the raincoat was on.

"Oh yes, it sure does. What should I do next?"

Deni started to get up from the mattress. Since Jace had no practice with anal during the last decade, our usual entry would not work. Instead, she went cowgirl. She had him lay on the mattress, then she got above him. With hands on both I made sure they were lined up, with the tip of his cockhead nestled into her open anus. When she was ready she lowered her body, sitting on his cock while relaxing and pushing out with her sphincter muscle. She had practiced this. His cockhead was a fairly pointed tip so the entry was very easy. She took him in a little bit faster than she expected, so I know it was not completely painless, but she did not show any problems as she sank down until his shaft was completely buried inside of her bottom.