BatCrazy Nympho Ch. 04: Wow!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Deni, you are so tight back there," Jace said as she slid down.

"Owww Jace, it is so nice to have you inside me this way." She squeezed him tight inside. "It feels so good. Does it feel good to you?"

"It feels wonderful! I have dreamed about being inside your ass for ages, now it is a dream come true!"

We were not 100% sure about that, Deni could not be positive about if he had been in her ass or not. She gave up her anal virginity in high school, when she was a bit of a slut, but it was only once or twice, when they were out of condoms and she was in the mood to try it "one more time." Well, now we knew about Jace's recollections on the subject.

Deni cautioned him. "Well, don't get too excited now, don't forget this is just a stretching exercise. It would not do for you to cum in the wrong place now, would it?"

"I know, I want that too. But if you move... could you stay still for a moment so I can enjoy... Oh Deni, you are such a wonderful, sexy woman."

"Thank you Jace. You feel wonderful, you fill me so well! We must make this part of every visit. Next time..."

I had to interrupt, looking as his face I knew Jace could explode on short notice and that would really spoil things. We had to get him out of there. "Maybe we should move forward if we want this all to work out."

Deni immediately got off of Jace, put a pillow under her lower torso and stretched out, tits down, on the mattress. I had to say, with her butt presenting like that, propped up and open for me, she looked wonderful. She was ready for me, and I did not waste any time slowly sticking my naked cock into her butt. Her hole was stretched open and I was well lubed so I slipped it right in pretty easy, even if my ridge flared a bit. We do anal sex frequently enough that we have entry down perfectly, she moved just right so there was no pain as I pressed the widest part of my cock into her, then bottomed out the shaft in her tight hole.

She groaned with pleasure, my cock could feel her purr. "Mmmmmm yes! Oh yes Honey, fill me up so goooood!"

Once I was in all the way I gave her a few nice slow in-and-out strokes. In the meantime, Jace had carefully removed the condom, discarded it, then washed his hands and his cock, just to make sure. When he was done he got on the mattress right next to Deni. He could not keep his hands off of her as I fucked her ass.

Because we were moving along so well, Deni decided to call an audible. "Hon, could you stay inside while I get up on all fours?"

"Sure darling." We made the adjustment, which was basically moving our legs. Again, after ten years it was something we had done many times before. It was a co-ordinated move.

"As long as we have a little time, I want to try the bookend thing, just to see. Can you hold out babe?" she asked me.

"Yes dear, for a bit. But it feels mighty good."

"Now Jace, since you cleaned up so well for me, would you mind feeding me your yummy cock? Don't be afraid to go deeeep... Unlike our Freshman year, I have learned how to handle it. Then both of you guys, could you maybe get a rhythm going for a bit?"

Jace was in place in no time. Deni used one hand to adjust his speed and angle; once he had it right she took him into the back of her mouth. Then we started to move, trying to stay in synch in my wife's mouth and ass.

I knew the sensation was not that intense, but picturing what she looked like taking our cocks head and tails had Deni tripping out pretty good. (We would enjoy it together later, since she had arranged things for the cameras.) My wife was not going to get off this way, but she did enjoy the unplanned exercise.

Jace and I talked about how we did similar routines with Cindy. She did it much like this, except she was more about her pussy and mouth. Talking about doing Cindy while our cocks were inside my wife had the effect of getting to Deni. Then Jace mentioned the first weekend with Cindy, when I was not there. She had taken the poker players, both taking turns in her mouth, while Jace did her ass. He mentioned that Cindy was not as good with her mouth as Deni; the unexpected compliment made her feel real good.

We were only at the bookend for a couple of minutes, but it was a very memorable period. Then Jace disengaged, it was DP time.

Deni asked me to pull out so we could get to the main event. As soon as I was clear Deni got out of the way and Jace took his position in the center of the bed, on his back. After Jace was ready, I gave her another squirt of lube, then she mounted up on Jace, with his cock lined up at the entrance of her pussy. She didn't need it, but she asked me to spread her pussy lips as she prepared to impale herself; this was a bit of a head trip for me plus it made it 100% clear to all of us that I was willing for her to fuck him yet again. When all was ready she allowed her body to sink down on his cock. We had not done much in terms of stretching her pussy, plus she was angled forward, so it felt plenty tight to Jace.

"Wow, Deni, you feel so good like this. Nice and tight... are you sure you had two kids?"

She took him in, but she did not take him all the way the first time. Instead, she played with him a bit, and settled in for a hot kiss. In that kiss I, and he, could tell that she really wanted him. After she broke the kiss she spoke to Jace.

"I love the kids that Elliot gave me. I love my husband. But I must admit, you are very nice. You put me in a mind of me when I was so young... and skinnier." Then she held herself up part way and invited him to her breasts. "Here is something that has gotten bigger. Nibble them Jace, make them nubs like you used to." They were not easy for his lips to reach these days, but he made the effort and gave both nipples a thrill. She loved it when her nipples got erect, but it had to be done a particular way. He knew the routine I used since he invented it for her and she taught it to me. Finally she bent down and relaxed into an extended deep kiss - that was my cue to enter her ass again.

I got behind her and pressed my cock against her slightly open tight hole. We had done this before with toys, she and I worked together to ease my cockhead into her body. Once I was inside she changed her body angle, breaking her kiss with Jace and lifting herself to something over 30 degrees, which worked best to get the rest of my shaft into her.

With Jace's cock already inside Deni, it was very tight inside for me pushing in. As my shaft went in I could feel his shaft resting against mine. I went 'balls deep' into my wife's butt. After more than a decade, my balls and his renewed their manly acquaintance; actually our balls kissed, but I preferred to call in a fist bump. I had been here before with a toy in her pussy, but no toy feels like a real live man's cock pressing against the length of my own.

The emotional kick of being inside my wife at the time took things up an order of magnitude.

Once I was all the way in I rested for a moment, to let her get used to being 'double-stuffed' by us.

"Oh you guys... you fill me so fucking tight! I have never known any feeling like this, it is like losing my cherry all over again. I can feel you both so well... it is so fucking tight I think I can feel your heartbeats."

Yeah, we had been there and done that.

We stayed still while she experimented with how her body was, and how things were arranged inside. She was a little giddy about being able to squeeze us both, and then take turned squeezing us. She also tried moving herself, I had told her that would not work because she did not have the effective range of motion, but the "play" aspect was so powerful she had to try it a couple of ways.

Then she was ready for the main event. "Okay boys, do it to me! Make some magic!"

More than a decade ago Jace had this move from the bottom, one I could not match. He could not get a lot of movement, but he had this butt-tightening thing that started our dual movement. As soon as he did it I followed through, stroking my cock and moving her so she moved on him. I was really generating most of the movement for them. Just like that we were back together in our old dorm suite with his wild nympho giving up her body for us to fuck in every way we could imagine. I will admit that the memory was very strong, and since I was looking at my wife's back I started to see Cindy in her place.

"Oh, I am so well FUCKED!" Deni said as we all moved. There was no way to duplicate her movement with toys, it took two warm muscular bodies moving together to give her the experience. We pushed and pulled, Jace had to make the most of his limited movement, I had to drive her and pull myself almost all the way out, then meet her on the way back as we repeated the cycle. She caught on to the moves and in a few strokes she was moving with us in her own very limited motion. That made it better for everybody.

As we slipped into a more fluid movement I snaked an arm around her and held one of her tits. It was just holding at first, but soon I started to pinch and squeeze and twist the nipple. Jace saw what I was doing and reached for her other breast, which he worked in the same manner. That did her no harm. Then he moved his other hand in her crotch. There was not enough room to move his fingers, but he was able to give her a bump to rub against that was very close to her clit. She enjoyed that.

"Oh Jace, Elliot... you feel so good inside me... stuffing me front and back. I LOVE it! I want to do this EVERY FUCKING TIME."

We kept going for a time, I don't know how long, she was feeling good and we were feeling good. At times we tried to change things, like me kissing her or Jace going for her nipples, but the disruption cost us more than it was worth so we settled down and just kept things going steady. Deni's first climax sort of snuck up on her, one minute things were fine and the next she was telling us both to push in hard and hold it for her. There wasn't much we could change but we tried. I pressed myself against her back. I felt when Jace tried to do something with his hand at her crotch. I guess it worked because I felt her convulse between us as her body released.

"Ohhhh fuck me yesss... I'm on the edge... I, I, I'm cumming soon... push in... push in and hold it tight. TIGHT! Oh Jace, you look so good oh yes OHHH YESSSS THAT"S IT... PUSHFUCKYES I Cummmmmming AHHHHHH!"

When Deni's climax was done we slowed down and relaxed a bit. There was no immediate problem, but I could see where fatigue would be a factor. It was a very physical act, like what Jace and I had done with Cindy. But we were all younger then, with the differences in weight and muscles and energy and flexibility. Plus, Deni was different from Cindy in terms of how she responded; Cindy just got off easier. This is not to say that it was bad, just different.

At the end of the recovery period Deni stretched down and began kissing on Jace, hot passionate kisses. They had a different 'feel' to me from what she had done earlier, this was plainly more emotional. Jace noticed that I was watching and he got a worried look, like things were going too far. It did not last long, then Deni broke the kiss and got us going again. I will say that there was a sense of pure joy in her responses after that, especially the tone of the words of encouragement she tossed out.

I assumed the best and tried to put my best into it. Deni noticed and reached back to rest a hand on my thigh. "Oh El," she said, "you always bring me the best gifts... the best feelings! Squeeze me tight." I squeezed her breast and she responded with a heartfelt sigh. "I love you too," she said. "Now get this slut going."

I picked up the pace, and added a little twist to the movement, spicing it up just a bit. She giggled and began to work out her pussy muscles and sphincter on our dicks. Then I added some more lube, maybe more than I expected. The overflow ran down to where Jace was working. He thanked me, I guess that really helped because suddenly we were all moving a lot easier.

My cock was slipping and sliding in and out of her ass like I couldn't believe, I was getting full strokes and she was really enjoying it. Plus Jace had shifted into this back-and-forth motion with his body that translated to better movement for his cock inside her, I could really feel where we were moving together inside her. Finally, his finger, where it was bumping her clit, had also picked up the pace.

"Oh my! Oh FUCK YES!" Deni said. "That really helped things move better. Fuck me, it feels so much better... I didn't think it could but... oh YEEESSSS, that is SOOOO GOOOOD!"

She was moving more too, but because we were all confined to a degree nobody was in danger of slipping out. Still, I did not realize how much better it was for Deni until she started to climax again. She actually did something she has never done, which is slip into a serial climax.

"ELLLLL! Jace! I can feel it... I'm going to CUMMMMMM," Deni said. "Oh Yes, HERE IT IS OHHHH! Oh th.. that... that was so... OH another one OH YES FUUUCK MEEEE! Don't you dare cum yet, I am having another... OOOHHHHHH!"

That was the start of a continuous cycle where she came again and again and again. It was just getting started when I was ready to pop. I gather that Jace was the same. But we both held off as long as we could. I told myself to just wait for the next one, and then try to make to the one after that, again and again. That worked until it didn't, and it didn't when I felt Jace's cock, inside my wife's convulsing body, suddenly surge and jerk as he gave up his climax. That was too much, at his second surge I popped as well, so we were all moaning and groaning with climatic pleasure, sharing the feelings as we both felt the other surrender cum to my wife's body.

The timer-bang had ended only a few hours ago so we really did not have a excess of cum to spend, I think for both of us the last few shots were more air then spunk, because Jace and I sure groaned through them. Deni was near the physical exhaustion, but she outlasted us by a few heartbeats.

Then we all collapsed, rolled off each other, and worked on breathing for a time. Deni rolled towards me and hugged me in a way that was more emotional and needy than usual. Maybe there were tears, I am not sure. It was maybe ten minutes before we managed to stir ourselves. We dragged ourselves to the shower for a quick rinse off, we were all covered with sweat and we needed to cool down in the shower.

After we dried off we made our way to the kitchen for energy drinks, fruit and these things my cook made that were like "Hot Pockets" but were real croissant dough wrapped around ham or salmon with bacon plus really nice cheese.

We didn't say much, to be honest we were feeling close enough that there was not much to say. We ate while standing and kept pressing and rubbing and touching on one another. Plus, I kept running over, in my mind, what it felt like when we were all getting off together.

-

Goodbye For Now

The last alarm went off, there was just time for Jace to get dressed, grab his bags, and get himself out to our driver for the drive to LAX. When he was on the way out Deni and I intercepted him inside the front door. I had shorts on, I shook his hand said we looked forward to his return. He could not leave it at that, he pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love you like a brother, you have given me a moment on the fucking surface of the sun and showed me a brighter future. I can't thank you enough."

When we parted I grabbed his bag and took it out to the car, leaving him alone with Deni. I could see them through the open front door. She did not have shorts, or anything else, on.

"I know you want to pet the kitty again, so go ahead," she said. "The perfume will be something to remember us by. Just wash your hands before you get home." He cupped her pussy for the last time this trip; as his fingers entered her slit for a last time at just the right place she moaned, then wrapped him up in a big, deep passionate kiss that went one minute, then two minutes, and finally three minutes. When I beeped the car horn she released him.

"Listen, Jace, I want to give you a down payment on a special thanks for that delightful rimming you gave me during the warm up to the timer-bang. Don't deny it, I know it was you."

"It was my pleasure... wait... what did you mean by down payment?"

"Well, to pay you back, I have decided that next time you come here I am going to return the favor. Does that sound like fun?" As she said it she trailed her hand over the bottom of his slacks. Despite the night we had spent, he popped hard.

"You don't have to..."

"Well, I want to, so there! But think on this... you will get super hard. So after I eat your ass, I intend to put my husband's cock up your tight ass, and then while you are his bitch I am going to give you a blow job that will drive you crazy. You will not believe it, I should take at least 30 minutes. Okay? I will practice on Elliot. You can dream about that for the next 2 or 3 months. Now git, you don't want to have to explain missing your flight."

He made his flight.

-

Return to the Hollow.

Jace had been assigned to the SoCal region when the previous salesman retired suddenly and took his PA - now wife -(who arranged the trips) with him. Until a new travel specialist was hired they dumped the job on a 35 year-old cost accountant who was supposed to be a big deal in steel production; he had joined the firm after getting married to a member of the family. He had come from Richmond where he was a manager in a management consultant firm serving several big steel firms; being a cost accountant was a step down. Still, he was hired at a senior level. So when he got the call about the missed flight he put a maximum management consulting effort and 10 hours of his time into "maximizing Jace's schedule" and was sure his work would be noticed.

It was. But not in a good way.

Missing his own church service, missing the monthly family dinner with the ExVPO's family (Cindy's dad was Executive Vice President for operations), and Cindy's attitude about his extended trip all figured into the "cost" side, and those resonated in the executive suites right away. Then it got worse. By the end of the week the three mega-churches Jace visited on Saturday and Sunday all sent letters that mentioned the Savior driving the moneychangers from the Temple and how very wrong it was for a salesman to visit them during Sunday Services. They would not welcome a return, and they were sure their friends wouldn't either. The net result was that the hot shot was chastised by the CEO and busted 2 levels. The CEO's letter also mentioned some evening sessions of "special private instruction."

The guy would have quit but he really had no other local options, and his wife's stock was "too valuable" to give up her job.

Jace got the right to set his own schedule without any cost concerns, he was part of the family and so would be properly prudent without heavy-handed oversight by somebody who did not understand the Word. Cindy was detailed to help him, so any problems she had with his schedule would be self-inflicted.

Because of the Christmas season his next flight out had to be adjusted, it would be later, and would last two whole weeks instead of the usual one week. But on the upside, he would be home for Christmas. Also, there was a policy shift, there would be no attempt to sell product on Sundays, that was too much "money changers in the temple." Instead he would show up and just say hello, maybe mention to the preacher the most meaningful sections of the sermon. Later he could use email and the company web page to sell; the softer approach had to work better. I mean, who ever heard of a church not inviting you back?