BatCrazy Nympho Ch. 04: Wow!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Meeting Cara Again

3 Months Later

New Years Eve 2015

On Thursday, New Years Eve, Jace settled into his seat for the flight from Dulles to LAX. This had turned out to be the best flight for him, the first commuter flight to Dulles was always on time and the LAX flight originated here, so there was never a problem with connections.

Deni had really set the date for this trip, Jace's wife would have preferred a week or two later but when Deni said it was date-critical he told Cindy he had to "get out there" and tend to the customers, it had been more than three months already. Jace's in-laws appreciated his company spirit in servicing the new market of California.

As Jace settled into his seat a woman who looked to be roughly his age got into the seat next to him. He turned to introduce himself when he saw that she was wearing the most unlikely of accessories on her sweater: a St. Andrews pin! She was pretending to ignore him while he started in shock and surprise.

"I don't believe it," he said, "this is only my second flight to LAX yet it is the second time I find myself flying with a fellow St. Andrews alum. What year did you graduate?"

"Why Jace, do you think this is a coincidence? You should know better, higher powers are at work. For your information I graduated the year after you did."

"You know me? How... who...?"

"Well, I like to think I can recall all the people who I have jerked-off while we were making out in Deni's living room - you were very nice and, I must say, especially memorable in returning the favor..."

They both recalled the memory.

-

March 2000

Deni's plus 1 for one of the spring parties was Cara, a female high school senior who had turned 18 and was a special close friend when Deni was in high school. During the party games Cara was paired with Elliot for "Seven Minutes" where both came out of their confinement giggling like idiots. Then Deni matched her up with Jace for the make-out session. She wasted little time getting into his pants and making his underwear messy, Jace was not expecting such skill (well, it does not take much) and enthusiasm from somebody who was still in high school. Then it was his turn and he had to redeem himself.

He succeeded. She was very vocal in her enjoyment when the fingers of his right hand discovered that she had lost her panties someplace. (Elliot returned them at midnight.) When that was finished he moved to the other side and showed he was good with his left hand as well. He wore her out! She described her pleasures to Deni and VeeGee in breathless detail during the after-party.

The next year as a freshman she pledged the group.

-

New Year's Eve 2015

Cara was (in her mind) recently married, living outside of DC with a very good job. Her new husband was from Yemen and Egypt, the doctor and an officer on a freighter that was coming into Long Beach in a few days - the ship's docking was really what set the schedule. Cara was fertile and hopeful for success during their visit. With some surprise she had accepted Deni's invite to stay at the house. She was also looking for a chance to play - giving and getting oral sex only - with her college friends. Plus, she intended to introduce her husband and the young wife they shared to her old friends in the best way possible.

The End - of this visit