Batgirl '68 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

"Not so fast you devils!"

Batman stood at the entrance to the dungeon with his hands on his hips.

"Don't touch one more hair on that girls head!"

In total panic the girls took up their clothing and fled the scene.

Batgirl raised her cowled head, her face was one of innocence yet somehow mature.

Her supple naked body, now oiled with her sweat and cum was extremely desirable to Batman who stared at the beauty still held by the wrists with chains.

She found herself vulnerable and incredibly aroused, all her senses exhilarated as she felt his eyes on her.

Her body was perfect he thought, she was a seething sexual stunner, and mysterious to boot with her features covered.

He became possessed by a raw animal lust and his manhood stood out and stretched his trunks to their limit.

"Batman, thank goodness, how did you find me?"

"When Lady Peasoup forbade anyone to visit the cricket pavilion naturally I was curious. I checked it out and discovered the loot easily.

Then I heard the girls giggling through the open door of the dungeon and investigated."

Barbara took a sharp intake of breath.

"Do, do, you like what you see?" She whispered.

Very much so, he said in his head, but remained silent.

Batgirls's toned thighs stretched and flexed seductively and her hips thrust forward in a desperate wish to be nearer to her dream lover.

She could not imagine any other person she would want to share this moment with, only him.

Batman had terrible discomfort in his trunks and ached to release his stiffening manhood.

Batgirl wished he would do so as her wide hips squirmed and her pointy breasts heaved.

He watched with half lidded eyes behind the cowl at her lithe dancer's legs, sleek and booted and reluctantly drew his tight trunks down to release his well endowed prick.

Barbara had eyes on stalks as she marveled at his size.

It was very large and extremely thick, over nine inches of meat.

She had fantasized about this moment a number of times.

At first she felt nervous as he stroked himself and grew even bigger.

The head was plum shaped and the shaft was a straight rod of steel hard cock from top to base with a gentle upward curvature.

Several large bulging blood vessels ran down the whole length.

It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

She must have him.

Batman stepped closer and held his fat shaft in one glove.

He must have her.

"Batman, take me my love, I'm yours, all yours."

He could smell her womanly aroma and and began to fondle her magnificent boobs.

Soft and firm, he squeezed them together and Barbara shifted her hips as she clung onto the chains that bound her.

His gloved hands slid sensuously over her thighs, then he reached behind and clutched her rump and parted her cheeks.

His tall and muscled body pressed firmly to hers and they kissed long and hard.

Her tongue plunged into his mouth urgently as his cock brushed against her left thigh, tantalisingly close to her dripping pussy.

The feel of her young body drove him to grope and seize her naked flesh as she moaned into his mouth, her warm breath filled his throat.

Barbara surrendered her body totally, his strong arms, his hard cock, this is what she needed.

She twisted and writhed in his grip as he snaked hands up her upright arms and nibbled her long neck.

"Batman, you drive me insane, mmmm, so wonderful."

Who was this mysterious heroine? Where did she come from? Did she have a lover?

He broke off the kiss and unhanded her.

"This, this is wrong."

Barbara stared at him horrified.

"No Batman, its perfectly fine. Take me, take me, I need you, I need relief. Love me, fuck me, please, please, please, don't leave me hanging. I want you, I want you, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Pleeeeeeeeeeze!!!"

Batman paused and considered, she was the sexiest piece of ass he had ever encountered.

She jerked and pleaded, and her trimmed pussy invited him in.

Despite his reservations he neared her again and placed the bulbous head of his veiny prick at her slick pussy lips.

The tall man bent at the knees in order to get the correct angle and Barbara brought her groin down to meet him.

She lowered her cowled head and looked in awe at his mighty tool poised to enter her hungry cunt.

In a powerful grip he held her hips steady and pulled the tender young girl forward.

Barbara literally shivered in anticipation of the penetration she had dreamed of.

He withdrew his pelvis and paused to thrust into her.

"BATMAN, YOU DOWN THERE?"

It was Robin.

Barbara widened her bright eyes as Batman stepped away and managed to sheath his erection inside his navy trunks before his comrade joined them.

The saddened female crime fighter went limp and the Caped Crusader helped her free and she dressed in her purple costume once more.

She knew her chance had gone, so close to fulfilment she could taste it.

The ragged ends of her sleeves gave her a sad and shabby look as she saw her hero walk away from her.

"Down here old chum."

Robin descended the straircase in a hurry.

"Good news Batman, Commissioner Gordon and Superintendent Watson apprehended the Lord and Lady as they attempted to rob the Crown Jewels."

"Excellent news Robin, did you hear that Bat..."

He spun around and observed the Domino Daredoll had vanished.

His erection faded and he wondered what might have been had he not been interrupted.

END, for now.

123z
123z
817 Followers
12