Batgirl '68 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"And so you shall my gorgeous Bat-Dope. Sit on that couch."

The slinky feline move with a cat like grace in a fluid motion to the couch and straddled her arch nemesis. Her bud was tingling madly as she shifted her bottom and the thick shaft slid up between her thighs and she used her right glove to guide his angry looking crown to her entrance. She moaned uncontrollably and her pussy lips spread to accommodate him as she pressed down and sank onto his hard length. She raised up a tad before ramming down fast, dragging her clitoris across his pubic bone.

"NO!"

Batman groaned as he peered out from under his cowl. Catwoman was so aroused by the mere fact she was riding the Caped Crusader that he slid in and out effortlessly of her slippery pussy. The sultry vixen rose up and down in a slow motion and she pinched her hard nipples as she impaled herself on his Bat-Pole.

"Well, I guess this is what they mean by putting the cat amongst the bat."

Batman moaned enthusiastically and gripped the woman's slender thighs and dragged her to and fro. Catwoman became possessed as she rocked on his rigid eight inches like a bucking bronco. Stretched to the limit she paused in mid stroke and gasped.

"OOOHHH! What a cock! He's tearing me apart!"

Batgirl sighed as she watched the erotic scene intently. The exquisite feel of her love juices bubbling in her hot pussy were driving her crazy. She could reach an orgasm instantly if she were touched right there, right now. With her back arched her big tits shook on her chest as she looked down to see a single trickle of fluid run ou.t of her over heated muff and down her left thigh.

"Why, what a simply gorgeous body."

"You got that right, Batgirl. Catwoman is quite the looker."

"I was referring to Batman actually."

"Oh, right."

"Say Robin. Before I came out tonight I took the precaution of coating my Bat-Gloves with a solution that vaporises cat whiskers. I can feel them about my wrists dissolving already."

"Holy clairvoyant! How in the world did you know you would run into Catwoman tonight?"

"By using that one thing you never could. Woman's intuition."

"You know, you're quite pretty tied up and naked."

Robin turned to look at her flawless body with the gravity defying tits. The hard nipples stood out from the firm and creamy globes and looked like they were capable of cutting glass. Her hips had a soft curve that led his eye to her exposed snatch with the sweet curls of her trim bush. She was the epitome of grace and youthful allure.

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself. I can see why they call you the Boy Wonder."

She referred to his generous erection that poked out at a jaunty angle, all of seven solid inches with a large tapered head.

"I'm no boy, Batgirl. I turned eighteen last Spring."

"Come on. We must help Batman."

Batgirl began to loosen the binds that tied her as she watched the couch action. Catwoman leaned forwards until their faces were an inch apart and kissed Batman hard on the mouth as she rotated her hips and ground her stuffed cunt on his prick. She took hold of his costume at the chest and ripped it apart to reveal his solid torso which heaved with his exertion.

"Lick my tits, baby."

Batman grunted and roughly pawed at her left breast as he flicked out at her right nipple. It sprang into his hot mouth and she sighed as worked his head from side to side as if he were a dog worrying a bone.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

Catwoman bounced up and down with an increased fervour as the pubes of her muff merged with his. The raging storm of sexual energy that engulfed both of their bodies reached a climax and thunder and lightning brought forth their mutual orgasms. His cock pulsated inside of her and she felt the spray of his cum gush out. He finally slid out and his softening prick felt like the best thing ever much to his relief. Catwoman went limp on Batman, her skin glowing with her afterglow.

"The show is over, you evil bitch!"

"How did you two get free?"

Batgirl and Robin both moved away from the wall to join Batman. The Boy Wonder worked behind his broad back and finally released the torturous harness from the caped vigilante.

"Thank heavens for that. I needed that."

"Here we go again." Yawned the very naked Catwoman.

She clapped her gloves three times and four of her hoods appeared in black trousers and white tee shirts with their initials emblazoned on their chests in capital letters.

"Cornelius! Uriah! Norman! Theo! Okay guys, go get 'em!"

"Really?" sighed Batgirl. "The CUNTS?"

The three crime fighters, still masked but in the buff leapt into action. Crisp kicks from Batgirl floored Theo as he exhaled loudly from a blow to his solar plexus.

'POW!'

Robin and Cornelius slugged it out with the inevitable result of the sorry hood ending up on the wrong end of a haymaker.

'BLAM!'

Batman was riled and took on both Uriah and Norman raining punches into their flabby guts until they huffed and puffed in defeat.

'SLAM!'

"Curses! Foiled again. Just you wait Batman, I'll get you yet."

"Where is Catwoman? And Batgirl! She's gone again. For once, let's go after her."

"No, Robin. With my prick hanging out like a leaking faucet I might not appear like the ordinary, run of the mill crime fighter. No, I need some time to recuperate and...apply some baby lotion to some over worked organs. Come along old chum. To the Batmobile!"

END

"Don't blame yourself. It's sometimes difficult to think clearly when you're ... go

123z
123z
822 Followers
12