Batgirl '68 meets Green Hornet

Story Info
Batgirl meets the Green Hornet.
8.1k words
4.65
4.5k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- I do not own the rights to the Batman tv series from the 60's, nor the Green Hornet show. This is just my personal homage to both. For Yvonne, Adam, Van, and Bruce.

x

Voiceover-

Another challenge for the Green Hornet, his aide Kato, and their rolling arsenal the Black Beauty. On police records he is a wanted criminal, but the Green Hornet is really Britt Reid, owner and publisher of the Daily Sentinel. His dual personality is known only to his secretary and the District Attorney. And now! To protect the rights and lives of the citizens, rides Green Hornet!

X

Dawn broke on another morning in Sentinel City. At the first signs of daylight, wealthy playboy and media mogul, Britt Reid was just leaving his private club, the Pony Room, after an all night gambling session. As he stopped at a newspaper stand to view that mornings edition of his paper, the Daily Sentinel, the elderly vendor pointed a craggy finger down the street.

"What is it, Harry?" Said Britt as he adjusted his eyes in the twilight.

"There. It's the Green Hornet!"

"The...what?"

Britt blinked at the sight of his own secret car known as the Black Beauty. Unknown to be his invention, except by a few trusted allies, the debonair playboy had an alter ego. At night he was the Green Hornet. Masked vigilante and crime fighter. Accompanied by his valet and chauffeur, Kato.

So, unless this was Kato at the wheel, it must be an imposter.

"Get down!" Yelled Reid as the customised motor car fired rockets at the parked Sentinel truck. The fully laden truck exploded and burst into flames.

Leaving the scene to the police and fire department, a shaken Britt arrived at his apartment where he heard the telephone ringing itself off the cradle.

"Reid here."

"Britt. Lenore. You won't believe it but the Green Hornet just destroyed three more of our delivery trucks."

"But, I'M the Green Hornet."

"I know."

Lenore 'Casey' Case, was Reid's personal secretary, and was aware of his secret identity.

"This is a full frontal attack on the Sentinel and myself. But why include the phony Green Hornet. The car used was a perfect copy right down to the rockets and magnesium wheels."

The thirty year old playboy hung up and got changed.

The phone rang again, and this time was answered by Kato as he burst into the room.

"Who is it?"

Kato put the phone down and shrugged.

"A voice just said that you are invited to a party tonight at the home of Simon Neil's home."

"Simon Neil? But he's the owner of my rival paper, the Daily Express! He hates my guts. Maybe he's the one trying to put my paper out of business so that he has the lion share of readership."

"Do you plan to attend?"

"Certainly. I want to find out who sent that invite."

X

There must have been a hundred lively guests jammed into the luxury apartment of Simon Neil. Neil stood in the middle of proceedings nursing a glass of 1961 St. Emilion. Britt arrived dressed in a single breasted slim fitting two piece suit in muted grey and skinny tie.

Everybody who was anybody in Sentinel City milled around the fifty-four feet room drinking the vintage claret and champagne. More had spilled out onto the bush planted terrace that overlooked Sentinel Park.

A five piece jazz ensemble played live but nobody was dancing. Fast moving waiters brushed past Britt and kept the ravenous guests plied with drinks and canapes.

Despite the number of people laughing and chatting, Britt instantly saw one interesting young filly against one wall in a Kingfisher blue silk evening dress with a scooped neckline and ruffle front that subtly split down her left side from hip to shoe.

She appeared aloof as she toyed with a martini glass in one hand, and her blue clutch in the other. She had cut her hair into a short bouffant style that accentuated her elegant long neck.

Britt Reid was considered one of America's most sought after eligible bachelor's, and made no excuses for his playing the field.

Instantly attracted, he pushed his way through the crowd toward her. Her eyes met his and she smiled, but immediately too steps to avoid him.

"Looking for me, old boy?"

Reid turned his head at the sound of a husky voice and came face to face with the host.

"That depends," said Britt with a inquisitive raised brow. "Did you invite me, and if so, why?"

"I did. Well, in a roundabout way. Step over here."

Neil took Reid by the elbow and steered him into a corner by the band.

"It seems to me that we have a common problem."

"My only problem is my delivery trucks being blown up, and just maybe it's YOU doing it."

Britt stabbed his index finger in the older man's fat belly in accusation.

"My dear chap. That's nonsense. Why, five of MY trucks have been destroyed also. I paid plenty to keep that on the hush hush, by the by. The Green Hornet was responsible and I'm dashed if I know why."

Britt rubbed his chin in thought.

"So, if you didn't invite me, who did?"

"She did."

Neil pointed out the same girl as before as she stepped through the French doors to the terrace with the grace of a ballet dancer.

He looked back at his rival who spread his hands.

"Go and listen to her. She has vital information about all this."

Britt nodded and drifted through the throng and went outside. At the north end of the terrace he saw her. As he grew nearer the more beautiful she looked. Five feet three of sexual dynamite in a small package. With seductive blue eyes and spectacular high cheek bones, she was the epitome of the all American girl. She had a perma-pout that screamed at him to be kissed. Her curvy figure was a dream and her lush bosom showed twin blushes of pink from a generous plunging cleavage.

"Hi, I'm Barbara Gordon."

"Good evening, Barbara Gordon. I'm..."

The brunette put a finger to his lips to shush him.

"I know who you are, Mister Britt Reid. And you are precisely the reason I came from Gotham City to see you."

"Gotham?"

x

The view was remarkable, thought Britt. The lit skyline of the city sparkled under a cloudless night sky.

Barbara shot Britt a sideways glance and happily noted his good looks. Britt Reid was tall, but not too tall. Lean, and undeniably masculine. He had those come to bed eyes, good hair, and an irresistible lop sided, but charming smile. He could easily become a male model if he wished.

She had told herself to play things cool, but when she felt his eyes on her, Bab's heart pounded just that bit faster.

"Neil knows how to throw a party don't you think? Although I prefer the Monkees to jazz."

"You like monkeys?"

"The pop group. They're pretty groovy."

Barbara faced Britt and he consciously lowered his eyes to her enticing cleavage. She saw him checking her out and noticed his smile had widened. In an obvious flirty manner.

"Where's your date?"

"I came without one," she answered with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I work in the Gotham City Public Library, but you might know my father. Commissioner of Police, James Gordon."

"A fine man, I'm led to believe."

"He is. He has his work cut out, let me tell you. What with one nefarious villain after another."

Barbara took a sip of her drink and looked out over the balcony. Her pause lengthened and Britt guessed it was his turn to speak.

"I hear he has help. From Batman, no less."

"Right. Batman. Have you ever heard of Selina Kyle?"

"Can't say I have. Should I?"

"You should, seeing how she just became acting publisher of the Gotham City Times."

Barbara set down her glass on the stone wall as some guests came out for fresh air.

"Look. We can't talk here."

"Right. Let's go to my car. It's parked in the drive."

Britt took Barbara by the forearm and led her down the stone steps. The twenty-four year old was readily steered to his car. She compared this wealthy pleasure seeker to Gotham City's very own socialite, Bruce Wayne.

Where Wayne seemed timid and even boring in the company of women, Reid seemed assured. Where Wayne mostly shunned the night life and preferred to spend time at Wayne Manor, Reid could be found gambling late, or attending numerous parties.

"Wow! Nice wheels!" She gushed, highly impressed.

Britt grinned as his chauffeur, Kato, dutifully opened the back door of the '68 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow.

"Make yourself scarce for a while, Kato." Britt said out of the corner of his mouth.

The valet and driver raised his eyes to the heavens in a here we go again look and retreated.

Barbara and Britt sat themselves down on the leather upholstered seats. Reid making sure to make physical contact with Barbara's toned thigh.

The young brunette tried her best to suppress any emotions as she endeavored to tell her tale.

"Look. What's this all about?"

"Selina Kyle has an alter ego. She is really Catwoman, one of Gotham's most prominent criminals. By hook and by crook, she has single handedly taken over the Times newspaper. And she has her sights on the Sentinel and Express. I have it on good authority."

That is, listening to one of the only people in the world who knew Barbara Gordons' own secret alias. Batgirl. Alfred, butler to Bruce Wayne, was always able to feed her valuable information concerning criminal activity. It was just that she had no knowledge that Wayne was also Batman.

As she spoke, Britt inhaled the citrusy fragrance of her scent and drew closer to her desirable form.

"Go on. What's that perfume by the way?"

Barbara sighed as he nuzzled the nape of her exquisitely long neck with his nose, barely keeping her composure. Was he always this forward?

"It's Hermes Caleche, actually."

She forced herself to concentrate as Britt stroked her forearm, but his moist and warm breath against her neck felt wonderful.

"Anyway, Selina is attempting to use the Green Hornet as a dupe to drive both you and Neil out of the business. Oh!"

Barbara bit her lip to stifle a moan as she was pulled sharply to him in the ever shrinking back seat.

"You have the bluest of eyes. They sparkle so."

Where was she? Darn! Babs realised she was enjoying the close attention more than she knew. His left hand rose up her back and a shiver shot through her loins.

"Right. Selina Kyle. Yes. Wants a slice of your...your pie, so to speak."

Barbara purred as Britt dipped his hand inside her scoop neckline and cupped her left breast. Then she gave a little cry of surprise as he tweaked her erect nipple.

"Interesting. Don't mind me, do please continue."

Barbara sucked in air as she willingly let the well known womanizer play with her boob.

"As the destruction and violence persuade you and Neil to sell up for a pittance, Selina, mmm, will have procured the ownership of the papers, oh my! She...she will sell...sell up and make a tidy prof...profit!"

The hot brunette paused and squirmed in her seat and parted her legs. Britt kissed her cheek and she smelled his after shave combined with his warm male aroma.

"You know it's not the real Green Hornet, don't you."

"One of the reasons I came to see you, since you know so much about him. And also why Batman can't be involved as he thinks of the Hornet as a villain of the highest order."

Britt gently turned the trembling girl's face to his and kissed her hard on the mouth. He pushed his tongue against her lips and they opened up to let the flicking dart to hers.

They explored each others mouths as he slid his hand inside the slit down her left side to trace an inquiring finger down her left thigh.

"Heavens!" She moaned in his mouth as the young filly felt a warmth and wetness moisten her mons.

"So."

Kiss.

"What do you propose?"

Kiss.

"I have a contact."

Kiss.

"That will enable me to involve Batgirl."

Kiss.

"If you could."

Kiss.

"Get the real Green Hornet to come up to Gotham City."

Kiss.

"I think we, er that is they, could put a stop to Catwoman's evil schemes. Oh, Britt!"

Reid was himself heated as he turned side on in the cramped rear seat and cradled her firm buttocks. He moved between her widened bare legs and found her well lubricated crevasse. Together they dragged her silk panties down to her high heels and Britt got to work delving inside the girl's juiced up slit.

"Stop."

Barbara felt the urge to resist his advances melt away and responded positively to his touch.

Barbara tilted her head back and slid down in the seat, running her hands through his unruly brown hair.

His thumb moved in tight circles over her hard clitoris as he probed her pink interior with a deft middle digit.

"Don't stop!"

Babs squirmed helpless as she hung onto him lest she faint. He consumed her, running urgent fingers over her delicate flesh and moist heat. Already he had her on the brink of a climax.

"How? How do you do that?" She hummed with delight.

As she arched her spine, the soft silk of her dress clung to her warm skin, and her bodacious body curled under his.

"Practice."

"Fresh!"

They continued to kiss with their hungry tongues darting back and forth. Barbara grabbed at his skinny tie as her youthful body pulsed with an anxious expectation.

Her dress was fully open now as Britt panted and shed his jacket, and her perky upturned tits jiggled as they embraced.

Britt's talented frigging made Barbara grind her pussy into the palm of his hand as wave upon wave of bliss rippled throughout her nubile frame.

"Oh, Britt! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Her voice exuded joy as she thrilled at her impending orgasm. Her hips pressed up to him, her lower body instinctively seeking more physical contact.

'Tap, tap, tap.'

"Mister Reid! I have news!"

Reid looked out of the steamed up car window to see the anxious face of his aide peering in.

"Not now, Kato. Please not now."

"But the Green Hornet just struck again. Miss Case called on the phone."

"Dammit!"

Britt's face was prickled with sweat and Barbara's semi nude frame glistened with perspiration from the heavy petting.

"I have to go. Sorry."

Although bedraggled and in a state of undress, Barbara still looked impossibly cute and adorable.

'What! Now?"

"My trucks are being attacked."

Barbara drew her opened dress over her front as Kato opened the rear door.

"But I was so close."

"Mind how you go." Said Britt as he patted the embarrassed girl on the rump and sent her outside of the Rolls.

"Hey now!"

The car sped off, leaving a very dumbfounded and very frustrated Barbara Gordon alone on the gravel drive.

X

Once Kato had parked the Roller in the garage beneath Reid's apartment building, the intrepid pair swiftly changed into their costumes. Kato then thumbed some switches on the secret control panel behind a wall of tools and clamps attached to the axles of the luxury British ride.

Astonishingly, the entire floor rotated through 360 degrees, bringing up the weapons enhanced Black Beauty hardtop to the surface.

"Let's roll, Kato!"

A hidden door opened and the custom built car roared off into the darkened street from behind a billboard advertising Kissin' Candy Mints.

"Activate the scanner, Kato. Lets see if we can't track down this phony before it's not too late."

Britt twiddled the fine tuning as he tried to locate the duplicate Black Beauty.

"Got it. Parked in an alley in Harmon Street. Laying in wait for one of our trucks."

Tyres squealed as Kato put his foot down soon making the distance.

"There he is."

"He's getting away. He must have seen us."

One fantastic car took off after the other, who led the latter in a merry chase through back streets and blind alleys.

"He's ducked into Kellogg's car customiser and repair shop. Quick."

Kato hit the brakes and lined up the car to the closed front entrance of the car shop.

"Blast that door open."

Kato dipped his head to the dash and aimed for the entrance to the auto shop. A retractable panel opened below the headlights and twin tubes emerged to fire two rockets with explosive warheads simultaneously.

Green Hornet and aide rushed through the smoke and fluttering debris to find the abandoned fake Black Beauty and discarded fedora hat and mask Britt wore as part of his own disguise.

"The cuckoo has flown. What's this?"

Britt pushed his hat back and unrolled what was obviously a blueprint for his own design.

"So this is where they made the copy of the car, but who for?"

Britt studied the paper. Felt it, sniffed it, and held it up to the light.

"Barbara was right. This paper, the particular ink and typeface. All unique to the type used by the Gotham City Times. Selina Kyle is behind all this after all. Come on. Let the police take things from here. Then, it's off to Gotham."

X

It was a tired but exhilarated Britt who returned to his bedroom where he stripped off completely.

The fairly modest sized room had a big circular bed with a built in television set at the foot. As he stretched he failed to realise that he wasn't alone.

"You have a nice ass, if you don't mind my saying."

Britt spun around at the sound of a female voice and saw that his bed was occupied.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is that a trick question? I've been waiting simply ages. We have some unfinished business, you and I. Plus you owe me one pair of silk undies."

Britt felt his dick stiffen and jerk up between his taut thighs as Barbara Gordon drew back the sheet covering her nakedness and awaited his inspection.

Her dancer's lithe body was pale and smooth against the purple satin sheets. Her belly was toned and her bottom had two of the most tightest buttocks he had ever seen.

"See anything you like?"

Shaking his head at the incredibly erotic vision, he managed to tear his eyes from her perfectly formed breasts with the puffy tips, to the dark and bushy V of her mouth watering pussy mound.

Barbara lowered her eyes and then looked at him with a wicked intent and thrust open her left white leg, displaying her vertical smile.

"Come on. Unless you're too busy."

Barbara assessed his unclothed form at length also.

A smooth, hairless chest. Total lack of body fat, and washboard abdomen. His honeyed voice made her blink.

"Are you protected?"

"Britt! This is 1968! Of course I'm on the pill."

Babs cocked her head as Britt rolled onto the bed and fell atop her oh, so soft body.

She put her arms around his neck, and her legs around the backs of his upper thighs and gasped as he sheathed his throbbing cock inside her well oiled quim.

"Oh, my!"

The initial thrust in took her breath away, and her nails raked his back as his hips arched up and down, penetrating her fully.

He began a slow motion grind of his pelvis as he moved in and out of her slick tunnel. They kissed as the fronts of their naked bodies bumped on each other. Babs tossed her head from side to side in sweet rapture as they became a blur of flailing limbs and bottoms.

Britt's buttocks clenched as he began a steady groove, gliding to and fro and digging his toes in behind him.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Britt snorted as he drove up into the captivating brunette, whose ankles beat a tattoo on his pumping backside. Britt raised his upper body and thrust ever deeper into the appreciative Barbara, and her sodden muff made appropriate squelching noises.

He suckled on her left tit as he pushed in, over and over, until Babs quaked in his arms.

Momentarily, Britt pulled out and laid in his back breathless.

"You are seriously a good fuck."

"Thank you. Wait until you see my teeth."

His generously sized dick was straight and twitching with his pulse. The head was swollen and dark and purplish. Holding the rigid shaft, Barbara paused in admiration and studied his erection before taking several deep breaths.

Her nostrils flared as she kissed the tip of his eight incher and sucked it in between pursed lips. Her mouth was hot and wet and created a tight vacuum on his bloated bell end.

123z
123z
825 Followers