Batgirl '68 meets Green Hornet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good gravy!"

Babs tilted her head and slid down his stem, tasting that unique salty cock flavour. A grateful sigh emanated from Britt as she suckled on the plum knob, alternated with a slow slide down the entire length until she gagged and drooled.

"Big. Big!"

She grasped the root and squeezed while bobbing her head rapidly back and forth on his stiffness. Britt pushed up with his hips and his taut ass made a deep indentation in the bed.

The sight of the twenty-four year old with half of his dick submerged in her mouth was a pretty picture indeed.

Finally she reared back and released him with a soft pop, leaving him with one almighty throbbing knob.

"My treat, now." She declared as she fingered her wet slit.

Barbara made Britt lie in the middle of the round bed and gripped his twitching hose steady it. She straddled him with her legs and he was surprised at the power in those supple thighs.

Her mound aligned with his glistening length and she gyrated hard against it so that the base vanished in the sublime cleft of her pubes.

He groaned like a wounded animal as she teased him with hearty giggles, sliding back and forth along his aching boner.

"Please." He whimpered, longing for her to sheath his hot rod.

Barbara's pussy leaked from her own heightened arousal as she reveled in the friction of him in her wet and quivering groove.

"Please."

The bouffant haired beauty pressed harder on his fevered erection and made the small hollow between his dick and her slit sopping wet.

"PLEASE!" He yelled and grabbed her butt and parted the soft folds of her muff in one swift lunge up.

"Holy Polaris" Yelped she as she was fully impaled on his entire length.

Without waiting on ceremony, Babs rode up and down, swallowing him up with her yearning for a good seeing to. It had been some time since her last steady boyfriend, and the red blooded girl was desperate for a nice fuck.

"Nice cock, nice cock, nice cock," she moaned over and over as she heaved up and down in an undulating rut.

Her nail dug into his meaty biceps as he pawed at her bouncing tits. They fit in his hands perfectly. So firm and up tilted as they were.

"FUCK!"

Britt swore as the brunette fucked him with a corkscrew motion that threatened to get him off.

With her knees firmly on the bed, Barbara rocked back and forth like a well oiled machine.

As her pussy tingled with a thousand shocks, she felt that inevitable shuddering intensity within her loins.

"Oooh!"

She drove the pair of them into a frenzy as they glued to each other in a well earned sweat.

Barbara felt a warm flush and she laid full length on Britt's yummy frame, still riding that rigid stalk.

Then, they both came in a shared orgasm and laid still in their mutual bliss.

x

Flushed and spent, Babs swung one knee over his body and curled up in his arms, her perky boobs pushing into his left bicep. His semi hard dick dribbled cum

down her thighs and his balls.

"That was amazing, baby."

"It was marvelous for me too. What's this!"

Babs looked wide eyed at Britt's knob that astonishingly began to show signs of life!

"Care for a rerun?"

x

Two days later.

Voiceover-

Midnight in Gotham City. The very dead of night.

What's this? The Green Hornet and Kato? Outside the Grimalkin Novelty Company? Something must be very much amiss for this duo to invade Batman's territory. As they rifle through hidden compartments and secret toe-kick drawers they find concealed blueprints of Black Beauty, confirming their suspicions of Selina Kyle, newest proprietor of Gotham City Times, involvement in the attempted takeover of several other newspapers.

X

"Say, Barbara? It's Britt. I'm in Gotham. Can we catch up? I only have until tomorrow."

"That will be fine," answered Babs on the telephone from her private townhouse near Gotham's trendy Park Ridge.

"How about lunch at the Gotham Hampshire Hotel? It's one of my favourite places to eat in town."

"It's a date."

Promptly at noon, the attractive brunette swished into the Community room in a rather fetching paisley and floral mini dress with tight white waist belt.

"Hi, Britt."

"Barbara. Good to see you again. Keeping well?"

Britt stood and pulled back a chair for her at the booked table, then gestured to one of the waiters.

"As well as can be expected."

"I took the liberty of ordering a bottle of champagne."

"Champagne for lunch? Last time I had that was with millionaire Bruce Wayne."

"Wayne?" Said Reid in surprise. "Ha! That faggot."

"What? Bruce isn't...that way inclined at all."

"Are you kidding? He always declines my offer to take him to the Pony Room in Sentinel City when he visits. And you should see the babes there."

Britt mimed an hourglass shape in the air with both hands, at which Barbara visibly glowered.

"Present company excepted, naturally. Anyway, he's always hanging out with his youthful ward, Dick Grayson. Giving him 'French' Tutoring? I mean, what's up with that?"

Babs pouted and looked at Britt sideways on.

"Well, I've always found Bruce to be a perfect gentleman in my company. He never got his hands on my boobs ten minutes after saying hello."

Britt grinned and spread his hands.

"My point exactly."

"Humph!"

"So. A little bird told me that a certain Selina Kyle has a hang out at the Grimalkin Novelty Company.

"Of course! Grimalkin. The archaic term for a cat. So obvious. And. I'VE discovered that Selina is residing at the Hotel Sleazy. Right across the street from Police HQ!".

"Cheeky."

"Then it's agreed. I'll see if I can't get in touch with Batgirl, if I can do that in time that is."

"And I'll see if I can inform the Green Hornet by tonight. More champagne?"

Britt gave Barbara's glass a refill and smiled that irresistible lop-sided smile.

"Do you always mix business with pleasure?"

Babs put her chin in both hands and fluttered her lashes at the handsome bachelor.

"Every chance I get. Especially in pleasant company."

They chinked glasses and recalled their last meeting when they had sex three times in one night.

"Pity you can't stick around one more day. It's my day off tomorrow. And all I was going to do was wash my hair."

"Sounds tempting. But I have a newspaper and T.V. station to run."

Reid checked the time on his gold capped Rolex wristwatch.

"What time are you due back at the library?"

"In a half hour," she answered with a quizzical expression.

Britt got up and grabbed Barbara's hand and the horny couple dashed off to the public bathrooms for a quickie.

x

In their temporary hideout, Green Hornet and Kato had changed into their combat outfits.

"Kato? Be on special guard tonight. I have a hunch that Batman may be on our tail tonight.

"Why so?"

"To the world, the Caped Crusaders are fearless crime fighters. But due to the nature of our operations, the Green Hornet is looked on as a criminal. There's nothing more Batman would love than to take our collars. So, I'll turn my hornet sting to half maximum power. Don't want to harm Batman by mistake"

"Well, you always have your gas gun. But what about Batgirl?"

"What indeed?"

x

The Black Beauty, that remarkable pure black hardtop with numerous weapons and infra-green headlights, parked up across the Hotel Sleazy at midnight.

The two daring heroes took a rear fire safety door and entered the stairwell.

"She's on the top floor."

"Naturally." Quipped a sad faced Kato behind his half mask.

Once they found the penthouse suite, the pair of them burst in unannounced.

"Boss! It's the Green Hornet and Kato!" Said Catwoman's henchman Leo.

Just then, Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder, crashed through the window. After apparently scaling the outside wall.

"And the Dynamic Duo!" Cried Manx, another of Catwoman's heinous followers.

"Aren't you miscounting, fellers?"

"And...and Batgirl!" Yelled Felix pointing at the glamorous Domino Dare Doll standing with her chin up and hands on hips.

Catwoman grinned from her plush seat opposite the window.

"Right on cue. Purr-fect! Go get 'em boys!" The slinky villainess pointed her black glove at the group and all hell broke loose.

Batgirl immediately jumped onto a table and gave Manx a swift kick to the nuts.

ZOWIE!

Robin dispatched Leo and then took a kick to the cheek from Kato.

KRACK!

Both Green Hornet and Batman gave double booted kicks to Leo and Felix, and then confronted each other.

POW!

Now, the two fearless heroes faced off, both sparring blows. Robin danced around Kato, wary of his lightning fast feet. Batgirl stood up to Catwoman who hissed back at her.

"Batman! Wait! Green Hornet and Kato are the good guys."

x

Voiceover-

What do we have here? A Mexican standoff? A photo finish? A dead heat?

x

"Are you ready to call this a stalemate, Batman?"

"The war on crime never ends in a draw, Green Hornet!"

"Eeeesh! This just got boring." Said Catwoman who released a pink coloured knock out gas from under her cat claws. The courageous crime fighters all hit the floor in a big heap.

x

Some time later, the four vigilantes awoke to find themselves seated in four legged chairs, with their ankles and wrists bound with cat whiskers. What's more, all four virile males had been stripped of their costumes bar masks and cowl.

"What is this all about, Catwoman. Why are we naked, and why do you need to own these daily newspapers?"

The triumphant Catwoman, nefarious villainess that she is, walked around the lined up chairs, tottering on her tall heeled boots, checking out each and every tackle on display. Her wickedly slender body was molded by the incredibly snug fitting black outfit of hers.

"Well, well. What they say is true. The bigger the crime fighter, the bigger the cock. Even short stuff there."

She twisted the eighteen year old Robin's dong who grimaced from the rough treatment.

"Catwoman. You are not a nice person!"

"I never claimed to be. I needed to gain ownership of the Gotham Times in order to garner the interest of the Sentinel City publishers. Knocking off the owner of the Times was a piece of cake. Then I ordered a duplicate of Green hornet's Black Beauty to scare off Britt Reid and Simon Neil."

"But why, you feline devil, you."

"Clam it, short stuff. I found out that the Daily Sentinel and the Daily Express are both sitting on a vein of Nilanium, the hardest metal in the world."

"Holy hardest metal in the world!" Cried the Boy Wonder.

"Of course! It was staring us in the masks all along." Said a doleful Batman.

"Once I own the papers I shall dig for the metal and make a fortune. There is already an old mine down there which I shall utilise for blasting. With both papers shut down, nobody will be any the wiser. Plus I can dump all your bodies down there ."

"Holy center of the earth!"

"Enough prose and cons for now Robin. This is serious." Said Batman to an embarrassed Robin.

"Sorry, Batman."

"Get Batgirl."

The purple costumed Dare Doll was brought before the trussed up heroes kicking and screaming.

"Catwoman, what are you up to now, you witch!"

Batgirl narrowed her eyes beneath her cowl at the sight of the four displayed cocks of the helpless quartet of crime fighters.

"I make no bones about it. I owe my life of crime to the fact that I was a college dropout. And my seedy side to too much cheap porn. Here's fun. I want to give you guys a sporting chance and get a few cheap thrills in the process. Batgirl. You have sixty minutes to get all four of them off, by whichever means to your disposal. Hands, mouth, pussy, or ass. Each one you get to cum, I shall release. If, by the end of the hour anybody hasn't ejaculated, the floor beneath their feet will collapse and send them tumbling down a specially dug pipeline to the Gotham City sewer below. Deal?"

"Catwoman. You are a bigger fool than even I thought you were. There's no way I'm doing that."

"Why such a sour-puss? Strip her, boys." Yawned the feline arch villainess.

Batgirl squirmed in vain as Leo and Felix ripped her one piece bodysuit from her youthful and curvy body. All eyes were on her desirable naked form and instantly, the bound heroes got hard cocks.

"I can flip the switch right now if you so wish? Let the clock start."

Batgirl looked to the side of Catwoman's seat and saw a square shaped clock begin ticking down sixty minutes.

"Gosh, Batman. How do we always end up in these ridiculous situations? It's like somebody dreams up these scenarios, guiding our destiny and testing our mettle."

"No. Robin. Things like that only happen in 'Literotica.' This is real life."

"Come on, Batgirl. You can do it." Urged Green Hornet.

"He's right, Batgirl. You're our one hope." Agreed Batman.

Batgirl sized up all four rigid boners and felt a moistness form in her vulva.

"Alright, but don't think for a second I'll enjoy it. I'm just doing my duty as a citizen of Gotham City."

Who am I kidding, thought the red blooded all American girl. This is Christmas, her birthday, and New Year's all rolled into one.

x

Voiceover-

What's this? Didn't see that coming. (I did-Author) The indomitable Domino Dare Doll has to perform, certain favours, on all four be-masked heroes? Whatever next? Stay tuned to this channel, if you dare!

x

Batgirl, left in just cowl. cape and boots, subconsciously cupped her trimmed muff and took pleasure in gazing at Batman. His identity was still unknown beneath his still intact cowl, but he now had his modesty uncovered. Batman. He was the reason Barbara Gordon took on her crime fighting persona in the first place. After graduation, she had returned home to live a life like any other young adult, but the inspiration of the Caped Crusaders proved too much.

"Chin up, old thing." Said Batman as his massive erection swayed in front of the half naked nubile.

She continued to stare at him. Beguiled by his chiseled lower jaw, barrel chest, and toned thighs, she imagined herself impaled on his sizeable prick. Her nipples stiffened, and her nostrils flared from the roomful of testosterone.

He, in turn, drank in her heavenly naked form. It was one thing to see her in her figure hugging spandex costume, but in the flesh she was truly a knockout. Before him, the tempting filly threw back her shoulders and stood with booted feet apart, showing him her perfect trimmed mons.

"Fifty five minutes left, Bat-Bitch. Get on with it."

The voice of Catwoman derailed her thoughts momentarily, and then she acted.

Kneeling at the boots of her idol, she ran her gloved hands along the tops of his knotted thighs, sliding inexorably to his tackle. She paused to look him in the eye, and then she extended her pink tongue and trailed a big wet lick up the never ending underside of his stiff pole.

"Good...girl."

Whimpered the fearless vigilante as she pursed her lips to capture the magnificent helmet that exuded his pre-cum.

With a surprising calm, Batgirl suckled on the swollen bell end and her heart raced at the thrill of fellating the famed crime fighter.

He strained upward in the chair as exquisite sensations surged through his cock and balls.

"Gee, Batgirl. That's...hot!"

Next to Batman, the youthful Dick Grayson, in his disguise as Robin the Boy Wonder, watched wide eyed as the girl made broad lapping strokes up and down Batman's cock, finishing with a hearty suck on the purple hued knob.

Driven frantic by the superb blowjob, Batman twisted his hips helplessly in his wrist and ankle bonds.

His thigh muscles tightened spasmodically as Batgirl slobbered all over his eight inch Bat-pole.

"Holy salivation!"

Indeed, the heroic crusader groaned audibly from that slithering, snaking tongue that lavished his imperial stiffness.

Batgirl paused to reflect on her actions and studied the slow motion trickle of her spit down his pole to his plum sized balls.

Inspired, she re-doubled her efforts, in an attempt to get her long loved idol to cum in her mouth.

"Enough, Batgirl. Don't neglect the others on my account."

"If you say so, Batman." Said she with a smack of her lips and a shrug.

Green Hornet looked at her from under his fedora hat and from behind his half face mask.

She moved closer to his throbbing manhood, settled on her haunches, gripped his lean thighs, and proceeded to give him a hands free blowjob.

His length and girth were equal to Batman's and drool and spit bubbles formed on Batgirl's lips as she bobbed up and down on him at speed.

"That is quite amazing."

He sighed as his unclad body stiffened and Batgirl could hear how his breathing had deepened.

From beneath her purple cowl she saw how his balls hung heavily in his wrinkled scrotum.

As she sucked him, she used her left glove to cup those big balls.

Her cheeks hollowed as she drew his tautly drawn cock deep into her receptive mouth.

He thought her plump lips to be divine. Tightening, relaxing, engulfing his bloated glans as she glided back and forth in his painfully aching knob.

"Fifteen minutes are up." Announced Catwoman, and Batgirl reluctantly left Green Hornet fucking air as she moved on to test the others.

She was hot and wet herself by now and she clamped a glove between her legs to feel the inner heat from her uncovered muff.

"Fifteen minutes, already?"

The next bound fellow was more of a curiosity. Clearly Oriental in appearance, his narrowed eyes peeked out from behind his similar half face mask Green Hornet wore.

He was the strong and silent type despite his very much animated horn.

Another thing occurred to the naked nubile, and that was the valet and chauffeur of Britt Reid. Also a man of Chinese origin. But as her gloved hand closed around his straining erection, she dismissed the very notion that the wealthy playboy and media mogul might have an alter ego.

"Oooooh, my!" She declared at the feel of his very hard cock.

Kato moaned softly and he made two fists as Batgirl clutched his meaty club of a dick and wanked him hard and fast.

His stiff cock surged in her covered palm in wild elation as she squeezed him as she rubbed up and down.

"Have a heart, Batgirl. Robin is busting a nut over here."

Catwoman peered over Batgirl's shoulder as she gave Kato a rigorous hand job.

Robin, seated at the end of the line, looked leaner and thinner than the others, although he had filled out in the chest area of late.

"Gee, Batgirl. You sure do have a nice pair of tits."

"Thanks, Robin. I am quite proud of them."

Robin flexed and opened his hands in his binds as the daring babe pushed her firm symmetrical boobs together and smothered the Boy Wonder's erection in her home made flesh tunnel.

"A Tit job! Paw-tastic! Gushed an excited Catwoman.

Batgirl drizzled a viscous line of spit out of her mouth to his cock head. The resulting slippery funnel caused the teenage crime fighter to gasp as his rock hard shaft became squashed by her boobs which rolled up and down in a delicious groove.

"Holy tit wank!"

A prickling of sweat broke out on Robin's brow as Batgirl pushed her tits in to make one big boob and stroked Batman's sidekick with an expert precision.

He longed to reach out and caress her magnificent rack and thumb those very aroused nipples.

His quivering stalk poked up between her tits and he became mesmerised by the way his prick appeared and then vanished in her soft pillows of flesh.

"Oh...yeah!"

Back and forth, back and forth, his throbbing organ was massaged by her yielding tits.

"Come on, old chum! You can do it!"

"Oh...yeah!"

Robin's first spurt shot up and hit Batgirl in the throat. The next three painted her deep cleavage with straight white ribbons of his hot cum.