Batgirl '68 meets Green Hornet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batgirl tilted her head back and rubbed the goo deep into her heaving tits.

"Purr-ty. But you only have thirty five minutes to get three grown men off."

Catwoman lapped at a saucer of milk as Batgirl pulled herself out of her reverie and boldly straddled the Green Hornet and with a sensuous wiggle of her cute derriere plopped herself onto his upright log.

"Oh, my! That feels so good!"

By now, the crime fighter in the fedora hat was sensationally hard and stiff, and the female vigilante cooed like a babe as she slid down all the way.

With his hot and throbbing sting in her juiced up pussy, she closed her eyes and began to moan non stop.

"Fuck this cock! Fuck this cock! Fuck this cock!"

Batgirl rocked up and down, with her Bat-gloves on his chest, raking his flesh mindlessly as his gleaming dick thrust into her slick muff.

Her firm buttocks slammed into his groin and upper thighs as he buried his cock deep inside her.

Although tied to the chair, Green Hornet's pelvis moved in time with hers, and the pair of heroes rocked in a rhythm that built and built their mutual orgasms.

"You sure got this hornet buzzing!"

Her lush, cum stained boobs bounced nicely, and her belly undulated, as she ground her pelvis into the bound hero.

Her juices ran out like a deluge as she came and dampened his balls.

She paused with her sodden pussy stuffed with his cock, and then pried herself off with an effort.

On wobbly legs, she held his shaft and sucked the angry head into her mouth to finish him off.

"Do it, Batgirl." Urged Green Hornet.

The intrepid female crime fighter lashed her tongue all over his knob and raced to the finish.

He thrust up and flooded her mouth with cum, which she swallowed with greedy gulps. She pumped his shaft until he was completely dry.

"Twenty minutes left, Bat-Twit. And two to get off." Yawned Catwoman as she kicked back in her comfortable chair.

Kato next.

He sat there in silence, staring ahead, with his boner as stiff as a flagpole. On closer inspection, Batgirl noted one dark vein that ran up one side of the quivering shaft. His pubic hair was black and coarse, but not too out of control.

"Right, here goes."

Planting herself on his lap, the passion filled cowled filly sighed as her puffy labia parted to accept his burrowing cock. The muscles in her sinewy thighs tightened as she ground her hips in his groin.

She looked into his face and was pleased to see one small drip of sweat appear from beneath his hat and dapple one side of his face mask.

Wildly excited she bucked up and down, shrieking in a high pitched squeal of ecstatic delight.

"Cum for me, cum for me."

Batgirl rose up high and then fell back down. Each time capturing his entire length in her tight pussy.

She rode him vigorously. devouring every inch of him with relish. Her tiny cape fluttered over her heaving shoulders.

At last, she found his body responding. But it was she who came first. She bathed his cock with her juices as she continued to fuck the man.

Her orgasm was the trigger Kato needed and he started to cum inside her pussy.

"Ho!"

He yelled as Batgirl did not wait on ceremony and lifted off him as he was still in mid flow, and his final spurts dappled his left thigh as his cock jiggled up and down.

"You got ten more minutes. And then it's sewer time for Batman."

The other three looked on with limp dicks and high hopes.

Batman willed his erection to harden as much as possible. He leered at Batgirl's stunning body, with the gravity defying tits and deeply arched back, as she paused to gather her wits.

She surprised him by turning away from him so that he looked on the jutting contours of her rear cheeks.

In a reverse cowgirl, she displayed her superb taut buttocks with the fine pubed vulva that leaked cum, and enticing puckered little ring.

"Excellent choice, Batgirl. A tight anal fuck should be enough to get me off."

Batman nodded in approval.

Batgirl licked her lips and said nothing, her throat dry with anticipation.

She was about to ass fuck Batman!

She backed into him. stabbing at his cock head and not stopping until she had impaled her anus on him.

She cried out, wriggling and gasping aloud she rode him anally, jerking up and down and whimpering at each thrust up into her back passage.

"Oh...Batman!"

His big cock overwhelmed the young crime fighter as she slammed down on it as it pushed up into her rectum. Her sphincter muscles relaxed and she was stretched in places that had never been stretched before.

Her light body shook, and her cum caked tits danced as she rode him anally with no undo fuss.

"Cum, Batman. Cum in my ass!"

"I...will. I...will."

The friction in her back passage was different, but enjoyable in it's own way.

She pawed her own aching tits as she dug the toes of her boots into the dusty floor.

"Three minutes!"

"Holy countdown!"

"That's not helping, Robin." Said Batman through gritted teeth.

"Gosh! Apologies, Batman."

Batgirl desperately humped her ass back down hard on the Caped Crusaders prick as it threatened to bury itself in her very depths of her bowels.

Bound at the wrists and ankles, there was little Batman could do but watch his thick rod ride up into Batgirl's tiny asshole.

"Thirty seconds! Twenty-five! Twenty!"

Catwoman shot up and hovered over the switch that would send Batman into the Gotham City sewage system.

Batgirl's ass ring gripped his shaft as she banged him, coordinating her efforts with the man in the cowl.

"YAHOOO!"

The Caped Crusaders precious cum erupted and blasted Batgirl's asshole with gush after gush after gush.

The white deluge blanketed his groin as her anus spat out the hot milk he had unloaded up her poop chute.

"Are you kitten me!"

Catwoman's mouth gaped as the clock hit zero. Batman had ejaculated just in time!

"Batman!" Cried an admiring Green Hornet. "You came with just three seconds left! How did you do that!"

Batman sat back in his seat and panted hard.

"With my three second left, Bat-prostate gland stimulator, which I keep in my utility belt. I never leave the Bat-Cave without it. I secreted it in my anus just in case this very situation might arise."

"Oh, well. It's still sewer time for you all."

"You disgusting feline fiend! You didn't tell the truth!"

Carwoman turned to Batgirl and scoffed.

"Ever hear of a crook who did? OOF!"

Enraged, the Domino Dare Doll gave her a swift kick in the cat litter area, and as she doubled up, Batgirl freed up the grateful heroes.

Felix, Manx, and Leo heard the commotion and burst in.

CRASH! POW! THWACK! BIFF!

This time all four vigilantes finished off the hoods in no time.

"Shall we call Commissioner Gordon?" Asked Robin.

"No time for that now, old stick. Now. Where is Catwoman?"

"Gone! As is Batgirl!"

"And Green Hornet and aide. Ha!"

"Holy unlikelihood! Good thing those guys aren't in town every week."

"Right there. Although I would hope Batgirl might reappear again."

Batman and Robin exchanged sheepish looks and then remembered that they were still stark bollock naked with dribbling hose.

"To the Batmobile!"

END