Batgirl '68 Meets the Brits

Story Info
Batgirl finds new allies to fight crime in England.
7.7k words
4.4
2.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Another mash up of some of my favourite sixties spies with Batgirl. Although the Thunderbirds show was set between 2065 and 2068, I brought Lady Penelope back into 1968. For Yvonne, Alexandra, and Sylvia.

xxx

Sharron Macready was one of The Champions. Endowed with superior skills and qualities that included fantastic vision and hearing, and heightened strength and durability. Sharron Macready, a recently widowed scientist, whilst on a secret mission in the Himalayas had encountered a lost civilisation in the snowy wastelands of Tibet. The unknown race of people had given her gifts, both physical and mental, gifts that the attractive young blonde used to the best of her advantage as one of the champions of law, order and justice. An operator of the international agency of Nemesis.

x

He was the sort of eccentric Englishman who always wore his monocle. Even in the bath. And his moustache was always waxed to perfection. Such a gentleman was Sir Hugh Creighton-Ward, the erstwhile father of Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward. He had been born, had lived, and indeed had died in the same residence, the stately Creighton-Ward Mansion. Earlier in his life he had been a young politician. Soon after leaving the Government, he had been tasked with organising a vast tea growing community in India, which took the best part of ten years. On his return to England, he married and the union bore one child. He and his wife died young, leaving his daughter considerably well off.

x

Born in 1945, the now twenty- three year old Lady Penelope took after her mother, with astonishing good looks, luxuriant strawberry blonde hair, and blue-grey eyes. After her schooling, she soon became the rage of Chelsea society, attending numerous parties, balls, fetes, and hunt balls. All of which she found to be utterly boring. Very much like her father, Penelope had spirit, determination, and had acquired his need to live her life on the edge.

x

She desired adventure, action, and intrigue. And the virile young thing also possessed a healthy inclination for matters of a more physical nature. Or to put it more bluntly, the hot blonde loved to have sex. Often, and with either persuasion. Blessed with a body to die for, the bubbly blonde was beyond desirable and had become hugely popular at the height of the swinging sixties, and had the pick and choose of all of the bright young men and women around.

But most off all, Penny wanted to be a covert secret agent. To investigate those involved in espionage and treason in this never ending cold war. She had found gainful employment with various organisations, and when asked by Nemesis, the UN law enforcement confederation based in Geneva to play a part in a mission, she jumped at the chance.

x

A shaft of pale sunshine filtered through the window as Barbara Gordon rubbed her tired eyes for the third time in as many minutes. Tired from poring over dozens of marriage and death certificates in the public records office of the tiny village of Little Piddlington. It was mostly her own fault that she was irritable and bored on this hazy day in May. It was the second week of her solo trip to England. A month long visit in order to trace the ancestors of her father, Commissioner of Police in Gotham City. She had gotten sidetracked soon after arriving when she had become involved in the thrilling escapade with two agents of UNCLE, in which she had donned the costume of her alter ego, Batgirl.

"That was fun."

She recalled as she closed the big ledger on the table in front of her. This was the real problem. Babs missed the excitement of being a crime fighter on the sin filled streets of Gotham. And not only that, she missed her sometime lover, Skip. He was mostly inconsiderate with her in bed, but he always got her off.

"Be careful what you wish for, Barbara."

She told herself, remembering the very satisfying threesome she had enjoyed with April Dancer and Mark Slate. They had made love all evening and Barbara had lost count of the number of orgasms she had achieved. (See Batgirl '68 meets the Girl from Uncle, published here.)

"This is the BBC."

The girl at reception turned up her transistor radio as the hourly news came on.

"News just in, the Princess Amara of Kamabinia is to arrive on a surprise visit to England in order to officially open the Republic's new embassy in Londinium. The twenty year old has been opposed to the latest West African state since becoming independent of France, and she has amassed a loyal following. She plans on holding a masquerade party tomorrow night to officially declare herself sovereign leader."

"Golly," said the receptionist. "A real life African Princess here!"

"That is cool." Agreed Barbara. That might be fun she thought. To turn up at the party in her Batgirl costume. What a riot. Any excuse to avoid the dreary research.

x

When Sharron arrived at Creighton-Ward Mansion, she felt like she was stepping into the canvas of an 18th Century oil painting. She was highly impressed. Not only by the extravagant stately home, but also by the still relatively young lady of the house. Lady Penelope welcomed her with a warm smile and open arms. The glamorous hostess looked her usual elegant self in a slinky iridescent in bright silver and matching strap sandals with a three inch heel. Her strawberry blonde hair was in a French twist style, which showed off her extravagant earrings.

"Darling, so nice to meet you. Do sit down."

As they sat down in the large drawing room, Penelope pulled on a long chain which silently summoned her trusty butler.

"You rang, M'Lady?"

A man appeared almost instantly in a black uniform and polished shoes. He had a craggy face and a rather large nose for the size of his head.

"Yes, Parker. Tea for two. And some of those delightful dark chocolate and orange biscuits from Fortnum and Mason."

"At once, M'Lady."

"They do go so well with a cup of Darjeeling."

"Thank you."

"So tell of your latest assignment. I'm grateful to be included."

Parker returned, depositing a tray on the table. Sharron took a gulp of hot tea, crossed her slender legs and settled back in her plush seat.

"Nothing definite, but so many reports have filtered through to Tremayne, that it can't all be put down to wild imagination."

"Quite so, quite so. Mister Tremayne is your number one?"

"Yes. Stationed in Geneva. He has a shrewd head on his shoulders. Word has come to his attention that the Princess Amara of Kamabinia, the newest Republic in West Africa, is not only coming to England on a private visit but will also be the subject of a kidnap attempt. She has declared herself the new leader of the state and has many enemies."

"Gosh! How thrilling!"

"There is good reason to believe that one of the most dangerous criminal minds in the world today may be the brains behind the attempt. The objective being an attempted kidnapping of the young princess in order to instigate a military coup. Thereby causing mass panic, and an easier avenue for those of a certain felonious bent to plunder the diamond mines."

"Shocking. Simply shocking. And the identity of this deplorable scoundrel?"

"You know him as The Hood."

Lady Penelope spilled tea into her saucer as she reacted to the mere mention name of that name.

"The Hood! Why, that horrid beast of a man."

"Yes. We know that he operates out of a hidden location in the African jungles, so his gain would be advantageous to say the least."

Penny stood up and walked to the fireplace and picked up a packet of cigarettes she had left on the mantle. She lit one up and then fixed it to one end of her black holder.

"Even after all these years, still nobody knows who he is, or even what he looks like. He's slipped the net time and time again, and turns up again at the most inopportune moments."

Penny let out blue smoke as she continued.

"He is a master of disguise, manipulative, and his evil takes form in ways beyond the confines of so many villainous stereotypes. And, we believe that he possesses strong hypnotic powers. Our records show his hypnotism doesn't make people divulge useful information however. No, he is only able to make others carry out simple commands while they are still capable of seeing, hearing, and feeling. Quite perverted if you ask me."

"The Princess is due to arrive at the Londinium Embassy of Kamabinia in two days. Accompanied by a small retinue of personal guards. She insists on no fuss, and is completely satisfied she will be safe. Nemesis does not, however. Tremayne believes she will be vulnerable outside of her own country, and therefore an easy target for The Hood."

"What about your usual co-operatives?"

"Craig and Richard are on an undercover mission on a British nuclear submarine and are unavailable. It should be just a routine affair, nothing to complicated. Bur we must be fully alert at all times."

"I see. Well, one must do one's best. Do we have access to the Embassy?"

Sharron finished her second cup of tea and shook her head.

"Unfortunately no. But there is to be a masquerade party and we shall gain access undetected that way."

"Oh! What fun! What is to be the theme?"

"Cocktail attire."

"I have just the very thing! I wore it at Mick Jagger's twenty fifth masked party. I'm getting rather excited."

Parker reappeared and bowed his head.

"Beg pardon, M'Lady, But two police officers require your presence."

"Perfect timing. Do show them both in."

"You're not in any trouble, are you?" Wondered Sharron.

"Heavens, no. There are no strings on me. It's just some personal matter."

"Ahem. Constable Tom Smith, and Constable Robert Jones."

Sharron looked up to see two six feet plus officers of the law in crisp navy blue uniforms with their pointed helmets tucked under their arms. Both had rugged good looks and fit bodies. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Her Ladyship clap her hands softly.

"Do forgive me, my dear. Duty calls. And please keep in touch."

Parker stood by the double doors and spread his hands. Sharron got the message. She was excused. As she rose to leave, she fancied that her hostess gave each officer a peck on the cheek.

"This way, boys."

As Lady Penelope led the two hired studs down a long hallway with the sculptured ceiling and tapestried walls, the elegant blonde unzipped her slinky dress and let it fall from her curvaceous body to the thick carpet without missing a step. Tom picked it up in mid-stride as his eyes fixed on the woman's swiveling hips and animated buns. Her bra came next which she flung into the air over her shoulder, expertly caught in mid air by Robert. She paused a moment outside the door to the master bedroom and drew down her silk panties. She lifted one high heeled foot and stepped out of the expensive underwear.

"Nice bum," noted Tom to his buddy as they both admired her lifted and separated nether cheeks.

The high ceilinged bedroom was dominated by a fabulous regency bed of oak with lit candles all around and red rose petals strewn on the pink sheets. Her Ladyship had preset the mood with the lights dimmed and an eclectic mix of Burt Bacharach set on loop. The flickering light cast shadows on the two men as they silently shed their uniforms. As they removed their boxers, two bobbing eight inch boners sprang free from the confines. Penelope stood at the foot of the bed with nothing on now except her diamond earrings and high heels. She felt a delicious flash of lust between her willowy legs as the pair of hired cocks faced her, stark bollock naked. There was nothing that brought forth her sensual side than two virile men willing to do her bidding.

"The escort agency have excelled themselves this time. Can we hurry it up? I have a dinner date this evening."

Penelope cupped her immaculately trimmed mons and felt the already moist vulva. A month without sex was like an eternity for the insatiable woman, and so, once a month she commissioned two male escorts from Gentleman Jim's, one of the country's premier agencies for an afternoon of carnal debauchery. Her insatiable sex life demanded only the best money could buy, and Lady Penelope was loaded. As they approached, she positioned herself on her hands on knees facing the two naked studs. She smiled at their sculpted bodies with the muscles flexed as if they were readying for a fight.

"Tom."

She went hands free as she gobbled up Tom's love truncheon and sucked on him with audible yummy sounds. Her voluptuous body bobbed up and down as she dived down time and time again on virtually his entire length, pausing on the up stroke to lick the swollen glans with her extended tongue. His shaft was relatively smooth, aside from one prominent blue vein that pulsated as he inhaled.

"Mmm, delightful."

She stroked Robert as she pleasured Tom and she turned to him next. The horny blonde got a good mouthful of his fuck stalk and proceeded to give the lucky man a good deep throating. His cock slid into her mouth as far as it could go and impacted the back of her throat. He had a thicker girth than Tom, and she had to force herself not to gag. Tom pawed at her big tits as she fellated Robert, and the toes of her heels dug in the opulent Persian carpet.

"My turn, you lovely boys."

Rolling onto her back. Penny kicked out her milky white legs and Tom dropped onto his belly and buried his face in her twat. He lapped at her muff with the fine downy pubes as he gave her a two digit finger fuck. Her Ladyship's moans echoed In the large bedroom as Tom slid three fingers in and out of her lush pussy, deliberately ignoring her engorged clit. She ground her mound into his hand as her butt slid to and fro on the crumpled sheets beneath her.

"Uh!"

Robert bent over them from her immediate left and flicked his tongue across her clitoris at the same time Tom plundered her wet hole with busy fingers.

"Oh yes, oh yes!"

Robert swirled all around her hard nub in tight circles and she moaned in ecstasy as she thrashed wildly on the bed. Now, both stunt cocks attacked her pussy together, clamping their mouths on her sopping cunt until their saliva ran like a river down her ass crack. Left to right, up and down, right to left. They drove her insane and her hands tugged at the scattered rose petals in her sexual frenzy.

"Don't stop, don't...stop."

Lady Penelope came with a scream and her body shook for a full minute as sweet orgasmic aftershocks washed over her. As the waves of pleasure began to ebb she opened her eyes to see Tom mount her in one fluid movement. Her whole body quivered as he slammed all the way into her warm wetness. Her big jugs jiggled as he held nothing back. His hips pumped as he buried his length in her slick quim again and again.

"Big boy, aren't you?"

She ran her well manicured fingers over his developed biceps and chiseled chest as he loomed over her. Her legs came up and he grabbed onto her ankles and pulled her pins out wide. Her pussy dripped excessively the more he fucked her, and the insides of her thighs were wet with perspiration. Her nipples were as hard as bullets by now and Tom bent to her left boob and nibbled on it, much to Penny's delight. Keen to sample Robert she pushed Tom in the chest and he withdrew, his slippery cock nodding at her as she went into a doggy style position with her ass high in the air.

"Next up."

Robert kneaded the soft flesh of her derriere as his knob met her gaping fuck hole. He pushed up inside the grateful vixen inch by inch until he was balls deep in her quim. He slowly started to move back and forth and she groaned from the exquisite penetration Tom cock slapped her right cheek and she looked him in the eyes as she took him gladly into her drooling mouth.

"Mmm, del...gulp...delightful!"

She was in heaven as her tits swung under her from Robert's relentless pounding from behind and Tom's face fucking. After five minutes they again switched places. Her pussy oozed as Tom's thick girth stretched her out. She squirmed and pushed back onto his throbbing member all the while slobbering on Robert's cock. Sweat poured from their bodies under the heat of the candles as she came for the second time. Tom bucked his hips all the faster as his aching dick reacted to the pulsation of her orgasm. He yelled out as he came over the subtle curves of her ass, painting her rippling cheeks with thick white stripes.

'Fuck!"

Robert sprayed his cum on her face and she eagerly licked the welcome jizz with her red lips. She mixed it with some spit and dribbled the result down her ample cleavage, rubbing the cream into her peachy tit flesh. Their well fucked bodies settled upon each other as they panted hard in a huddle. The smell of sex and semen filled the air as Penny reached over Tom's ripped body to tug on a chain by the bed.

"Yes, M'Lady?"

"Parker. be a darling and run me a bath and then get the Rolls out."

x

At the entrance to the embassy in Holborn there were hordes of news correspondents scrutinising every coming and going. Lady Penelope's shocking pink, six wheeled Rolls Royce pulled up at a discreet distance at back, engine idling. Satisfied the coast was clear the uniformed chauffeur, Parker, opened the rear door on the passenger side and out stepped Her Ladyship and Sharron Macready. The graceful Penny looked her usual sophisticated self in a green slim fitting, mini length chiffon dress with a sweetheart neckline and ruffled edged hem.

"Charming, my dear."

Sharron had her teased platinum blonde hair piled up and looked fabulous in a red midi length dress with a fitted bodice and discerning high slit up the left leg. Both had black half masks with black tie-on ribbons in order to blend in. Parker scouted the embassy building like the ex-burglar he was. He waved in silence to the pair of secret agents and indicated a way in. Next moment, with his assistance, the female spies climbed onto a ledge and soared through the open window.

"This way I think."

Thanks to the advanced civilisation in the Himalayan mountains, Sharron had been granted super hearing and her ear was now able to pick up different frequencies and had a longer range. The sound of the soft tinkle of a piano was heard clearly by her, although Penelope heard nothing.

"Do lead on."

Surprisingly, the glittering main lobby of the embassy was furnished in a palatial manner with French antique chairs, chaise-longues, marble tables. An unsubtle reminder of the old French colonial territories of West Africa. Crystal ashtrays dotted the occasional tables and fireplace. A man in a black tuxedo played the ivories of a grand piano as the masked guests mingled and drank wine.

"Hard to believe that most people in Kamabinia are poor and hungry." Commented Lady Penelope.

They stood in the shadows and laconically surveyed the elaborately masked guests moving about. It was a mixed crowd. African diplomats, stuffy English bureaucrats, and the like. Just the sort of gathering Lady Penelope detested. In addition to the main public room, Sharron noted a number of private rooms dotted around. Also in the room, laughing and flirting madly was a cheerful female in a figure hugging purple body suit complete with cape and cowl.

"She must think this is a Halloween party." Scoffed Penny.

"Quite. How vulgar. Now. Where is the Princess?"

"And more than that. Who and where is The Hood?"

"Wait."

Sharron strained her ear as she picked up some sort of commotion coming from behind two internal French doors. Alarm bells went off in her head.

"I think l have something." She said as they lifted the red velvet cord barriers in front of the doors.

x

Barbara Gordon had registered in a modest hotel in Bloomsbury, not ten blocks from the embassy. At around nine, she ventured out in her Batgirl outfit and made her way to the Kamabinian Embassy. The Ambassador, in a multi coloured kaftan stood with his arms outstretched, pleading for some decorum from the men from the press. As photographers blinded the African doormen at the entrance, the brazen female crime fighter slipped inside by walking sideways.

123z
123z
822 Followers