Batgirl '68 Meets the Brits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That fooled them. Hee!"

Determined to have a good time, Barbara snatched at a tray of drinks and threw the glass back down her throat.

"Champagne! Tickles."

Her purple and yellow body suit was slightly out of kilter with the others who eyed her up suspiciously. Barbara giggled as she took another quaff of champers. Ever the lawful thinking vigilante, she noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye. Two subversive masked blonde's were attempting to open a locked door behind one of the stone pillars. The one in green took out a hairpin from behind her head and fiddled with the lock. In a blink of an eye the two of them were in.

"How curious."

The dominoed daredoll waited for a few minutes, and then cautiously muscled up to the door. She pressed the left side of her purple cowl to it and heard a muffled voice from within.

"Come. Look into my eyes. Hark to every word well. Do exactly as I say. You cannot resist my will. You...cannot...resist."

She sneaked a backward glance over her shoulder and then opened the door at a nudge, entering the other side with just a whisper of sound. Inside was a black skinned man she recognised as the Kamabinian Ambassador from earlier. Beside him stood a masked woman in a long black floor length robe. The room was much smaller than the other. In the center was a man behind a movie camera on a tripod. He was filming an unmasked black man who was gesticulating to one wall. Batgirl shrank back into one corner and turned her head to gawp at a slender mocha skinned woman who was tied up.

"Good gravy!"

The young female was entirely naked with her back to a white column. Her arms were straight up and bound by cords so that her hands didn't meet. This caused her to stand firmly against the smooth pillar. Her slender legs were tied together above the knees, and her ankles were affixed to the base.

"Hear my words. The Republic of our beloved country will prevail. We are about to film the end of the weak Princess's attempts to rule. We do not propose violence, be assured. No. We will evoke the old tribal ways."

As Batgirl listened she focused on two figures on the floor. Both were in the buff and hogtied. It was the pair of masked blondes who had sneaked in before. Placed on their fronts, with their hands behind their backs and wrists up between their shoulders. They had their legs bound at the knees and pulled up where more cords from their midriffs rendered the pair of them utterly helpless. She caught the eye of the one who had worn green who nodded at her in expectation.

"In order for the Princess to lead our newly independent nation, it is written that she must remain a virgin until marriage. The blood line must be pure. If, by some change in circumstance, the young girl should be deflowered, then this state of affairs would need to be revised."

Even more unnerving was the moment Batgirl saw a line of six masked African males step forward into the light. All were near on six feet tall, oiled, and completely naked. What's more, they all had rampant erections!

"Holy rocket launch!"

All with different coloured masks, they all seemed to be dreamlike figures. Almost unseeing as they stared straight ahead. The Ambassador spoke scathingly about the Princess as he looked into the lens.

"This event will be filmed so as to negate any doubt that the Princess is no longer a virgin. Let the matter commence."

The Ambassador stepped back to join the other man and woman.

"Men. You know what to do."

"Wait! I'm afraid your little plan is about to be scuppered."

"Who are you?" Said the sullen faced black man beside the robed woman and Ambassador.

"Your worst nightmare. I'm Batgirl."

Batgirl galvanised into action, attacking with man swinging kicks. He was the first to feel the full force of a cracking boot that smashed him backwards across the room. She twisted, and her flailing left boot whipped across the cameraman's nose and brought tears to his eyes Her right boot slammed him in the midriff and took his breath away then she finished him off by chopping him in both temples. The African woman crouched low but it was a mere love rap on the chin from Batgirl that saw her crumple to the floor in a heap. From her utility belt, Batgirl took out her Bat-Saw and cut away the bonds of the two trussed up secret agents.

"Thank you, my dear." Said a grateful Lady Penelope from behind her mask.

"Don't mention it."

"So. You're Batgirl. I'm Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward, and this is Sharron Macready of Nemesis."

Sharron closed her legs, conscious of her state of undress, as she freed the Princess.

"What the deuce is going on?" Asked the female crime fighter from Gotham City.

Penelope cupped her bare boobs and flexed her lithe legs. Even in the nude, the wealthy socialite, cum, secret agent carried an air of sophistication and confidence.

"These unpleasant persons have captured the poor Princess with a disagreeable idea of using her for some sort of sexual merriment. We believe this nasty individual," she pointed to the unconscious man beside the equally comatose Ambassador. "Is known to us only by the name The Hood. He hyponotized the personal guards of the Princess to follow his orders to take her cherry, as it were."

"I don't want to worry you, but the men are still under The Hood's influence."

Sharron pointed out the six men who were bearing down on all four females. Their formidable erect members ominously pointing straight at them.

"Goodness me. They're still bent on fucking the Princess. And I do believe they won't let up until they are satiated. Their brains are fixed on one aim only. Quick. We must act. We three have to ensure each of the six ejaculate to extinguish their threat to the Princess."

"Are you certain?" Wondered a nervous Sharron as she bundled the Princess under a table.

"Well, I'm game," said Batgirl with a naughty giggle as she peeled off her sparkly purple spandex costume, taking care to retain her cowl to hide her face.

Naked, Batgirl had an exceptionally athletic figure. A nicely toned body with shapely thighs and a perfect rounded ass. Her best asset were her delightfully perky and firm breasts. She had gorgeous kissable lips that had a perma-pout.

"Come on, Sharron. We must do this."

"Very well then."

It had been some time since the blonde beauty had been intimate with another. Not with anybody actually since her husband had died. As she eyed up all the ebony hued cocks up for grabs, her heart pounded in her chest.

x

"Fuck the woman. Fuck the woman." Intoned all the mesmerised men.

There was a sexual tension in the room as all three naked women were surrounded and looked decidedly tiny compared to the dark skinned men. The one in a yellow eye mask stood behind Lady Penelope and cupped her hefty boobs in his hands. One man in a green mask stood in front of Sharron who gasped as he probed her moist pussy. Batgirl was already gobbling on one man who wore a red mask. She ran long licks from the base of his ebony cock to the flared tip before gliding her pursed lips over it and down the first three fat inches of hot meat. Her cowled head bobbed up and down and proved yet again that the intrepid female crime fighter was 50% dutiful citizen, and 50% fuck bunny.

"Come to me, you lovely men."

Purred Lady Penelope who had the cocks of two well endowed hunks in her fists which she proceeded to toss off gleefully. Her small hands flashed up and down rapidly, and her busty body rocked as she did so.

"That's the way, Sharron,"

A convenient king sized mattress had been laid out for what would have been Princess Amara's initiation. One of her hypnotized guards in the green eye mask was on his back there and Sharron straddled him and dragged her snatch along his black pipe. His cock was rock hard as she rose up and down tentatively on his quite considerable length.

"Don't forget. Each and every one of these men must ejaculate."

Reminded Her Ladyship in between wet palmed wanks of two rigid dicks. The blonde secret agent wiggled her rump and then sank down on green mask with an audible gasp. Never had Sharron experienced such a rock solid cock in her life. Batgirl moaned an affirmative as she was taken from behind by red mask. She was close enough to look directly into the eyes of blue mask as he fucked Lady Penelope missionary beside her. The six foot plus black stud was pounding the living daylights out of Batgirl and his groin banged into her cute bottom with a fearful force. The noise of his massive balls slapping between her legs echoed in the room.

"Holy Graf Zeppelin!"

Lady Penelope's looked at the costumed female as her own legs were lifted up and her ankles were pulled wide apart. The wealthy socialite turned spy, looked down between her splayed milk white pins and watched in amazement as his pulsing midnight black boner vanished in and out of her golden pubed muff.

"What a big boy, gawp!"

Gold mask fed Her Ladyship his big dick and she sucked on him blissfully. It was astonishing to hear the well bred female moan lewdly on the huge cock she slobbered on. Her slim legs went up as she wrapped them around the blue mask's waist and held on for dear life as with every deep thrust of his generous length he threatened to split her open.

"Heavens!"

Despite the men acting under some strange enchantment, they appeared to be aware of their own gratification. Presumably needed in order for them to impregnate the Princess. Blue mask pulled out and gold mask took his place and continued the sexual onslaught. In one shake of a lamb's tail, he was buried in Penelope balls deep. While blue mask face fucked the groaning blonde with assured strokes. Even with her mouth wide open, it was clear she was struggling to suck on more than half his length.

"Gumm!"

Sharron was simply gob smacked as she moved up and down on the biggest prick she had ever seen. The only man she had loved was her late husband who was about six inches when fully erect. This man must have been packing near on nine inches of solid black muscle which filled her completely. What was more, was her heightened sensory stimulation that made her vulva even more responsive to the deep penetration. She was able to feel every bump, ridge and vein of the man's cock, and her nipples stuck out like bullets from her escalated arousal. Whatever those Tibetans did to her body, she welcomed the increased perceptions.

"Fuck the woman. Fuck the woman."

Lady Penelope was in a most ladylike position on all fours with gold mask up her from behind. She was face to face with the flushed Sharron who was also in a doggy style position in front of her. Yellow mask gripped her hips as he shunted in and out at a rate of knots. Both women panted hard as the two muscle bound black men drove their monster dicks deep inside them. Their moans of pleasure were about drowned by the rhythmic slapping sound of taut black thighs smacking soft white buns.

"What a lovely way to fight crime!" Gushed Penny as she was fucked silly.

As both women were fucked vigorously, they lurched toward each other until they were literally nose to nose. They looked each other in the eye as both came with explosive orgasms. Batgirl was astride one stunt cock in a brown mask reverse cowgirl. She was leaning back so that her purple gloves rested in his abdomen. Her hips gyrated in a circular motion that had the rapturous babe's pussy dripping like a broken faucet. In his highly aroused state, brown mask ripped her cowl off of her head, exposing her true identity.

"Holy giveaway!"

Unwanting, or unable to stop the delicious rut, Barbara Gordon continued to slam down on the man's desirable black mamba, which had given her countless mini orgasms. She was aware of Lady Penelope looking in her direction and registering her features, although it was unlikely Her Ladyship would have heard of the Gotham City librarian.

"Jeepers!"

Lady Penelope shrieked as she was hoisted up into air and unceremoniously plonked on yellow mask's upright pole. She was bounced up and down as if she weighed nothing on his veiny vertical column which made her groan over and over. Her legs flailed and she had to throw her arms around his bull like neck for some sort of anchor as her own weight forced the big dick to thrust up inside her all the way. Her juices leaked out and bathed his glistening shaft, all the way down to his root. His strong hold on her rear end pulled her way up before letting her slide down onto his hot rod in sudden jerks. Her thighs visibly trembled as she climaxed, but still the man did not cum.

"This IS a challenge. Come on, ladies."

Lady Penelope ripped her own mask off now, and manoeuvred three of the rampant studs alongside each other on the mattress. Barbara, Sharron, and Penny stood over them, rubbing their pussies in tandem. Her Ladyship crouched over red mask and gripped his pole in her right hand. She ran the swollen helmet along her wet slit and bit her lower lip as she shivered in anticipation. She always loved this position. Being in control the situation, as it were.

"Oh...my!" She muttered as she sank down on him.

Babs went onto her haunches and impaled herself on the flagpole of a cock that belonged to blue mask. Her eyes were wide and her nostrils flared as she wallowed in the sublime friction of the penetration, Sharron was in the middle and accepted the thick cock of brown mask with her hips raised upward and thighs tensed. There they were. Three intrepid, righteous and hot-blooded ladies side by side. Each of them pitching up and down on three very rigid fuck poles. A true sight to behold.

"Faster, ladies."

Babs groaned with her hands on the back of her head as she gyrated with grinding circular motions on the biggest and blackest knob she had ever encountered. Penny purred like a kitten as she impaled herself on the big, throbbing cock of red mask.

"Harder!" Urged Penelope. "Harder! Faster!"

Then, green mask put his hand to the back of her head and crammed his erection into her mouth. Sharron was presented with the shiny dick of gold mask who did not pass on the open invitation to suck on it. Babs looked into the eyes of Sharron as they watered, and then grunted as yellow mask shoved his midnight black pipe down her throat.

"Blah!"

Three spit-roasts. A cock in each mouth, and one in each pussy. Lick, slurp, fuck. Lick, slurp, fuck. Penny came hard as she got the fuck of her life, glazing her inner thighs with her own wetness. They continued like this for a few minutes, and then Her Ladyship made a gesture, and they all changed up.

"Fun!"

Now, green mask was in her doggy style as red mask face fucked her. Yellow mask perched behind Barbara and entered her with one deep thrust. Just as she gobbled up blue mask. Sharron's muff did not remain empty for long as she was quickly taken by gold mask. Brown mask filling her mouth soon after. All three hypnotized men behind the animated females pounded them with some sort of primal energy.

"Fuck the woman. Fuck the woman." They all chanted.

Barbara let out a long groan as yellow mask filled her pussy with his hot cum. The black man in her throat exploded, and his white seed dripped from her open mouth.

"Bloody hell!"

Lady Penelope cursed like a sailor on shore leave as she was reduced to a shivering wreck. Red mask shot huge ropes of sticky goo all over her face. The stuff flew everywhere. In her hair, on her lips, and forcing her to shut her eyes. Green mask ejaculated then and emptied his balls inside the perspiring blonde. Sharron coughed cum from her drooling mouth and her pussy squirted the cum that gold mask had deposited inside her. The super human champion had lost count how many times she had cum. Lady Penelope looked on at the heap of black bodies on the mattress.

"Gosh. Are they alright?" Wondered Babs.

"Once they awake, they usually tend to forget events."

"That reminds me." Said Barbara she gathered up her costume. "You both must promise not to divulge my secret identity to anyone. Or my career as a crime fighter in Gotham City will be ruined."

"My dear. We have absolutely no idea who you are anyway. Now." She leaned over the still unconscious man beside the equally out Ambassador.

"I do know that this man is called The Hood."

A shadow came up behind the inquisitive Lady Penelope and spoke.

"No. It is I. I am The Hood."

It was the African woman in the black robe from earlier. In her fist she pointed a silver barrel revolver.

"You? A woman?" Said Her Ladyship, her voice heavy with disgust.

"Never suspected. Did you. Am I not THE master of disguise?"

She looked to be about forty with short black hair that ended around her pinned ears. Her face was round, with a wide nose and full lips.

"I was expecting you, Lady Penelope. Although I had no idea what a slut you truly are. Positively perverted."

"You won't win. You never do." Scoffed Penny, suddenly aware that she was decidedly cum glazed.

"in this instance, I beg to differ." The Hood thrust her gun in Her Ladyship's face.

Batgirl had gathered her wits and had retrieved her utility belt from where she had dumped it and took out a small object. She smashed it to the floor and it burst in a cloud of pale blue gas. As the room became thick with fog, Penny grabbed the Princess. With hands over their mouths they all four of them grabbed their scattered attire and fled. Once outside Lady Penelope clicked a lipstick, which was in fact a secret radio transmitter, and summoned Parker. Within seconds, the pink Rolls Royce rounded a corner and they all bundled in.

"But what about The Hood?" Wondered Sharron.

"Too risky in the embassy. Our main priority is the safety of the Princess."

x

After the evening of wild interracial sex, morning hit Barbara Gordon and Sharron Macready hard. Babs lifted her head up off the pillow and looked around the pleasant bedroom. She was not alone in the king sized bed. the agent of Nemesis was asleep beside her, breathing softly in a well earned sleep. They had both accepted the invitation of Lady Penelope to sleep over at her stately mansion, and both women had fallen asleep within minutes of a welcome bath.

"Oh."

The American brunette sat on the edge of the warm bed and rubbed her feet. Those African men had really given it to her and the others. Her sleepy eyes turned to her right. It was only now, at this late hour, that Lady Penelope looked at Sharron's naked form directly. She was quite simply a blonde goddess, chic and attractive, with hair the colour of wheat that had been bleached by sunlight. Her flawless skin seemed to shimmer in the light of the candles. Her eyes were smiling eyes of a light blue, and her cheekbones could have cut glass.

"I trust you both slept well?"

Lady Penelope waltzed into the bedroom, arm in arm with Princess Amara. Barbara nudged Sharron awake and they both looked wide eyed at the two very naked visitors.

"The Princess is immensely grateful by the way we rescued her last night and she wanted to say thank you in person. She doesn't speak much English, but I think you'll get the message."

The dark skinned babe leaned over the big bed and gave Barbara a twenty second kiss full on the lips. Then she turned the blonde and gave her an equally long smacker as well. Barbara loved the feel of a man as much as any healthy woman, but the taste of another pussy was nothing to be sneezed at. Princess Amara was astonishingly beautiful with smooth ivory skin, jet black hair and most curious of all, big green eyes.

"Can you believe it? The Princess loves girls! Men are more trouble than they are worth, she says."

Babs and Sharron clearly had a good idea of what Penelope wanted, not very surprising as the wealthy high class woman mounted the bed and kissed Sharron full on the mouth.