Batgirl '68 Meets the Brits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever been with a girl before?" She whispered with a devilish smile.

"No. Never." Answered the champion with a gulp.

Her bed hair was unkempt, giving her that Brigette Bardot type look. Penny crawled up and fell atop of the tousled haired blonde, with her back arched, bottom wiggling, and her tits and stomach sliding to and fro.

"I have," said Barbara, recalling the previous week's encounter with April Dancer, the girl from UNCLE.

Amara was upon her, kissing her all over. Mouth, cheeks, neck, and boobs. Her hands ran up and down Barbara's toned thighs as they writhed together on the big bed. Babs didn't remain idle as her hand slipped between their their silky soft bodies in search of the black female's pussy. But Amara was not having any of that as she pinned Barbara under her and both of their bushes made contact.

"Oh my goodness!"

The dusky young girl eased back and forth over the brunette, whose legs closed around her, gripping her tightly. Amara pumped and pumped, groaning and sighing as their love juices mingled. Sharron opened her mouth and left it agape as Lady Penelope had her pretty face in her snatch. The lust crazed socialite, turned secret agent, used her tongue superbly. Lapping and licking Sharron all the way up her damp slit from asshole to clit. The sensation of a woman's lips eating her out was way beyond anything she could ever imagine. It was incredible that this young woman was able to do things to her that nobody else had.

"Oh! Yesss!"

Two fingers probed the sticky furrow of her muff and pushed in and out smoothly. At the same time, Penny leaned up and bathed Sharron's tits with saliva. Then she nibbled on the hard nipples causing the blonde from Nemesis to cry out again and again. She matched Lady Penelope's frigging by humping against her hand, grinding and bucking as her juices flowed. Sharron teetered on a mind blowing orgasm.

"Yes, yes! Don't stop. Faster, harder! Push in, push in, push in."

Her hips were off the bed and rivulets of sweat ran down her cleavage to her undulating stomach. She came with a silent scream, her mouth making an O shape as Penny slipped out of her creamy cunt.

"Try this."

Penny twisted Sharron into a sideways sixty nine position and whimpered as the blonde champion of law and justice got the message and dipped her tongue inside her juiced up pussy. Sharron was dripping as Her Ladyship opened up her labia to lick her out. Inspired by this, Barbara and Amara assumed a sixty nine as well, and the Princess deposited her cute ass in the face of Babs. She squeezed the dark skinned buns as she plundered the rosy pink interior of Amara's quim. The grateful African licked Barbara out for all she was worth as they moved atop of each other.

"Come on."

Giggling like little girl, Lady Penelope pinned the Princess beneath her and unceremoniously sat on her face. She began to rock her hips, rubbing her snatch on Amara's protruding tongue. Barbara and Sharron joined in and both slid their darting tongues across the black girl's slit. Penny rubbed faster as glorious waves of pleasure brought her closer and closer to orgasm. And when the Princess drove her long tongue into her sodden gash her entire body jerked and shuddered.

"How fab!"

The Princess was close to the edge as her clit was lovingly slathered. Up and down, left and right, around and around, until she came with a shrill yelp. The rap on the door came at the perfect time, as Parker diligently entered with a silver tray. Upon which were a pot of tea, four cups, and a bowl of sugar.

"Tea, M'Lady?"

Her Ladyship stood up in all her naked glory and took the tray from the nonplussed butler.

"Parker, you're a treasure."

END