Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

"It feels great, and all my slaves love it," Ivy explained, interpreting Barbara's expression.

Ivy slowly let a string of saliva fall from her mouth onto the man's cock, letting it glide more easily between her big tits. As the man thrust into Ivy, she began using her hands to move her tits up and down his shaft, effectively jerking him off. Ivy's palms were rubbing against her sensitive nipples, heightening her pleasure.

Barbara watched all the action unfold between Ivy's legs. Although she was still a novice, her previous encounter with Ivy had brought Barbara's pussy-eating skills forward quite a lot.

Barbara sealed her lips around Ivy's button and sucked down it. Her tongue continued to flick back and forth over her clit, running in circles. Ivy began to let out small moans as the young girl worked over her clit.

Barbara lavished attention onto Ivy's clit, but moved her mouth down a little. Barbara's tongue ran through the meaty folds of Ivy's pussy, spreading her lips. She extended her tongue more and gently licked Ivy's juicy lips and the sides of her opening. Barbara collected all of the wonderful pussy juice onto her tongue and licked Ivy clean.

Her tongue then dipped straight inside of Ivy's pussy. Ivy started a little at the intrusion but welcomed it. Barbara licked Ivy's walls, trying to taste as much of Ivy's pussy as she could. Luckily for her, Ivy started grinding her hips down onto Barbara's face, nearly suffocating the redhead.

Barbara extended her tongue straight out and allowed the Ivy to ride it like a small cock. Ivy's pussy lips were meeting Barbara's own lips as her tongue went deeper and deeper into Ivy's pussy. Ivy was moaning heavily, the oral stimulation bringing her close to an orgasm.

Barbara slowly withdrew her tongue from Ivy's pussy and brought it back to her clit. Ivy's disappointment did not last long, however. Barbara moved her hand up to near her face, and gently slipped the tips of her index and middle finger into Ivy, who cried out in response.

She pushed her fingers further into Ivy's dripping twat. They went in without any resistance and were immediately covered in pussy juice. Barbara curled her fingers back and found Ivy's most sensitive spot. Ivy gave a small shriek again as Barbara's fingers thrust into her g-spot.

Ivy was grinding herself onto Barbara's fingers, which helped move her tits up and down the man's cock. He was also now groaning, and Ivy felt his cock throb a little between her big breasts.

Barbara steadily increased the pace of her fingering and licking. With her clit getting Barbara's full oral attention and her pussy being finger-fucked, Ivy was right on the brink of orgasm. Barbara recognized this and redoubled her efforts.

Just the moment before Ivy was about to cum, Barbara slipped her ring finger into Ivy's delectable twat and slammed it down onto her g-spot. Ivy cried out and reached her climax. Her whole body tingled and shook, as her pussy squirted juice all over Barbara's hand and face.

At the same time, the man could hold out no longer from the pleasures of Ivy's tits. He continued thrusting away as Ivy held her breasts tightly around his cock. She felt it throbbing, and he released his load.

The first spurt shot up into the air and landed down right on top of Ivy's rack. He continued shooting off rope after rope of cum onto her tits as he continued to fuck Ivy. Finally, his load tapered to an end, and the man stumbled away from Ivy. With a silent command, Ivy told him to sit on the floor.

Ivy remained kneeling on the floor, letting herself cool down from the orgasm. Barbara was still trapped between Ivy's legs but was not at all unhappy to be inches away from a juicy pussy.

A big droplet of cum slid down from Ivy's breasts. It created a slimy trail as it ran down her body until it reached her inner thigh. Barbara extended her tongue and greedily licked it up. She tasted the mixture of pussy juice and cum in her mouth and felt like she was in heaven.

Finally, the aftershocks of orgasm died down in Ivy, and she dismounted from Barbara. Barbara picked herself up and kneeled next to the other woman. Ivy's whole chest had been covered in the man's load. Long strands of thick, pearly white cum hung from her big tits and stood out especially well against her green-grey skin.

Barbara cupped Ivy's rack with both hands, squeezing her big breasts. Barbara immediately felt her palms and fingers become slimy as she rubbed in the jizz like a lotion on Ivy's skin. Barbara leaned over and took a nipple in her mouth, running her tongue over it and licking it clean of cum.

Ivy ran her hands through her long red hair, enjoying the feeling of Barbara sucking on her breasts. "Yeah, keep sucking on my tits. Lick all of that tasty cum off," Ivy encouraged.

Barbara was all too happy to oblige. Her tongue worked its way over every square inch of Ivy's beautiful chest, licking up and swallowing every droplet of cum along the way. Ivy's nipples were rock-solid as Barbara's fingers rubbed the cum into them.

Barbara finished cleaning off Ivy and came up for a kiss. Ivy grabbed Barbara's chin and licked the young heroine's lips, tasting the man's load for herself. Her first taste of the salty fluid only left her wanting more.

But Ivy recognized the needs of others first and appreciated what Barbara had done. "I think it's time to get you an orgasm, seeing how great the one you brought me to was," Ivy stated.

Barbara nodded, her heart fluttering in her chest. She would finally be feeling a real dick in her pussy for the first time.

"Let's get you on all fours," Ivy instructed, patting the tile floor.

Barbara crawled over to Ivy and put her hands on the ground, preparing herself for a hard fucking. She heard the man stand up and kneel down directly behind her. Ivy grabbed the man's hardening cock and lined it up with the nubile's extremely tight twat. Ivy spat on the cock and rubbed it in, lubricating it a little. Barbara's snatch was already flowing with juices, but it would still be a tight fit.

Ivy rubbed the tip of the man's cock against Barbara's pussy. It split her lips, spreading open her inner pink, but Ivy took care to make sure the head didn't slip in. Ivy rubbed the man's cock against Barbara's clit, causing her to let out a low moan.

"Get ready. In three, two, one," Ivy said. Barbara took a deep breath. Ivy guided the head of the cock right up against Barbara's small opening, and the man thrust forward slightly.

The head of his big cock slipped into Barbara's wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out as she felt a real cock penetrate her for the first time. The man continued pushing forward at Ivy's command, spreading through Barbara's tight pussy. It contoured around his dick like a glove, and the man groaned out as his cock moved further and further into the young girl's cunt.

Thanks to her previous encounter with Ivy, Barbara's pussy was a little stretched out, and she was used to the feeling. The cock filling her up didn't feel nearly as bad as when she was first fucked by one of Ivy's larger vines.

The man pushed forward until his cock was buried all the way inside Barbara's little twat. Barbara took a few deep breaths, getting used to being stuffed up again.

"Very good," Ivy said. "Now let's show you a real fucking."

The man pulled his cock back almost all the way out of Barbara, until just the head was left embedded. And then he slammed it all the way back in again. Barbara cried out, both from the pleasure and the brief pain.

The man repeated this process, sliding in and out of Barbara's pussy. Her body rocked back and forth, meeting the increasingly fast thrusts of the man. Her pussy had already been dripping wet, and Barbara sensed a large orgasm approaching.

Ivy, still kneeling next to Barbara, placed one hand on the girl's back, steadying her as she was fucked. The other moved between her legs and found her clit. Barbara gasped as Ivy's fingers started encircling her button.

Between the cock in her pussy and Ivy rubbing her clit, Barbara was speeding head-long towards an orgasm, and couldn't do anything to stop it. The man's thrusts were progressively building up speed, and now he was reaming Barbara as fast as he could, the sounds of their flesh meeting filling up the large room. Ivy's fingers were a blur as she ran them over Barbara's clit.

Barbara's cheeks were bright red as sparks of pleasure coursed through her entire body. Finally, she felt the orgasm crash through her.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm fucking cumming!" Barbara screamed out as loud as she could. Her whole body shivered as her pussy tightened. She squirted onto the cock, feeling her own juice fill up her plugged twat.

"Yes! Feel the pleasure run through your body," Ivy encouraged. "Give yourself to the carnal sensations."

Barbara nodded as she collapsed onto the floor. The man pulled his cock out as Barbara's pussy juice ran out and onto Ivy's fingers.

"Hmmm, delicious," Ivy proclaimed as she tasted Barbara. "Try yourself," she commanded as she pushed her fingers into the heroine's mouth. Barbara licked Ivy's fingers clean, enjoying the taste of her own sweet nectar.

Ivy looked over at the man's thick and veinous erection, dripping with fresh juice. She couldn't help herself. "My turn," she announced.

Ivy moved to Barbara. "On your back," she tersely commanded. Barbara obeyed, and soon found Ivy straddling her face. The man walked behind Ivy's kneeling body and dropped down to be on an equal plane. His cock and Ivy's cunt were both inches away from Barbara's face. Ivy leaned herself down so that her face was just above Barbara's twat, as the two girls engaged in a 69.

Ivy made the first move, clamping her lips around Barbara's pussy. Her tongue flicked through her folds, tasting the wonderful beads of wetness still adorning her outer lips. Barbara let out a small moan, before reciprocating.

Barbara brought her hands up and pulled down on Ivy's hips to lower her pussy. She immediately dove straight into the delectable cunt of Ivy's as she had done before. Her tongue slipped in and out of Ivy's pussy, licking her inner walls, before spreading her lips and finally flicking back and forth over her clit.

The man grabbed his hard cock and positioned it above Barbara's forehead and just behind Ivy's cunt. He slipped his head inside and, to Barbara's surprise, immediately thrust himself all the way into Ivy's pussy. She cried out into Barbara's pussy as her own became filled up.

Ivy and Barbara matched each other lick for lick, each trying to get the other girl to cum first. Barbara's mouth was sealed tight around Ivy's nub. She sucked on it and ran her tongue over it as fast as she could. With the man fucking Ivy as hard as he could, Barbara felt his balls slap her nose and lips with each thrust.

Ivy's entire body bounced and reacted as she was pounded from behind. Her breasts jiggled and swung as they hung down from her chest. Barbara noticed this out of the corner of her eye as she peered through Ivy's legs and bush. With one hand, she reached down and groped Ivy's big breasts. She felt her nipples harden to the touch, and Ivy moaned as Barbara began rubbing them with her palms.

Ivy's moans were quickly rising in volume, and her licks weren't as precise. Barbara knew Ivy was coming closer to an orgasm, and wanted to expedite the process. Using her free hand, she reached around the cock and snuck her index finger into Ivy's puckered asshole. The dry finger was difficult to push in, but Barbara pressed hard and shoved it all the way into Ivy's rectum.

Ivy screamed out at the unexpected intrusion. She was having difficulty concentrating on Barbara, but she tried to block out all of the wonderful pleasure and just focus on eating Barbara's delectable cunt. With the girl's beautiful red bush tickling her chin and cheeks, Ivy expertly worked Barbara over with her tongue and fingers. Ivy slipped two fingers inside of Barbara's wet pussy as her tongue ran through her meaty folds and back to her clit.

Ivy knew she was fighting a losing battle, but attempted to persevere anyway. The man was fucking her deep, filling up her pussy with each quick thrust. Barbara's tongue felt like magic as she licked her clit, and her finger felt even better slowly fucking Ivy's anus. Even her nipples were being rubbed by Barbara as she groped Ivy's large tits. Ivy was trying to hold off the orgasm as much as she could, but it wasn't working.

As Ivy's cries filled the room, Barbara wanted to bring her right over the edge. Still intently sucking and licking her clit, Barbara added two more fingers to the one already in Ivy's asshole. It was a tight fit, but Barbara thrust them in and finger-fucked Ivy's ass as quick as she could.

Ivy could hold back no longer, and the powerful orgasm slammed into her. She completely abandoned eating out Barbara and howled into the night air as her body was taken over by pleasure. Her body shook and spasmed, and her pussy shot juice all over Barbara's face and hair.

Ivy's pussy tensed around the man's cock. He groaned out as he continued pumping into her now sopping wet cunt, and Barbara could tell he was about to cum. Her work done with Ivy, she detached her mouth from Ivy's clit and eagerly lapped at the man's balls and the base of his shaft.

Ivy felt small shocks run through her as Barbara's fast-working tongue caught her clit as she licked the man's dick. He was grunting loudly, and Barbara moved her fingers out of Ivy's ass to fondle the man's balls. With her tongue and fingers working in unison on the man, he reached his peak as well.

His dick throbbed around Barbara's tongue and Ivy's pussy. He grabbed his mistress' hips and fucked her as hard and fast as he possibly could, his cock pistoning out of her now-wrecked cunt. Barbara felt the cum rush through his balls, and he shot his load off into Ivy's waiting pussy.

Ivy felt rope after rope of cum shoot off into her. His jizz filled up any remaining space in her twat around his dick, making Ivy feel fully sated. The man kept cumming, and Barbara couldn't resist wanting some for herself.

She grabbed the man's shaft and pulled it out of Ivy's pussy. Immediately, a huge wave of cum, both male and female, rushed out and directly into Barbara's open and waiting mouth. As she pulled it out, the man shot another rope off that clung onto Ivy's pussy lips. It trickled down the length of her crotch and matted the hair of Ivy's red bush, the white globs striking a wonderful contrast.

Barbara clamped her lips down around the man's shaft. He fired a few more small spurts off down her throat and onto her tongue before finally finishing. Barbara swallowed the big load she held in her mouth, relishing the wonderful taste of both pussy juice and jizz. She ran her tongue over the man's head and up and down the length of his cock, cleaning off any remaining cum.

Ivy collapsed down on top of Barbara, exhausted from her orgasm. The man similarly backed away from Barbara and sat sown on the floor, his erection softening. A few stray beads of cum slowly emerged from Ivy's pussy. Barbara licked them all up, seemingly unable to truly satisfy her desire. Her tongue entered into Ivy's snatch, as Barbara licked around her pussy, covering as much area as she could. More pussy juice and jizz leaked onto her tongue. Barbara withdrew her tongue and licked her lips, still hungry for more.

Ivy's wonderful breasts rubbed against Barbara's stomach as the villainess's chest heaved, still recovering from her orgasm. Barbara was left high and dry, though, the only one who hadn't just been brought to an orgasm.

She moved Ivy off from on top of her and stood up. She turned towards the man and looked at his now limp cock.

"Make him hard again," she told Ivy.

"Well, somebody's demanding," Ivy shot back. "And horny, I guess." She relented, and the man's dick became erect almost instantaneously.

Barbara now reversed positions with Ivy, choosing to lie on top of her. The two women lay face-to-face, with Barbara's knees on either side of Ivy's hips, elevating her ass. Barbara began to gently kiss Ivy, who momentarily gave herself up to the young girl.

The man walked up behind Barbara and kneeled on the ground, his cock ready to enter into her pussy. He grabbed his cock and inched it forward, pressing against Barbara's pussy lips.

"Wait!" she exclaimed as she detached her mouth from Ivy's. "I don't want it there."

Poison Ivy raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?" she asked.

"Yeah," Barbara confidently replied. "He can stick it in your pussy for lube."

"I like the way this new you has been thinking," Ivy replied with a large smile.

The man widened his legs, dropping closer to the ground. He gently pushed his dick inside of Ivy's wet pussy, lubing up his shaft. Ivy moaned a little into Barbara's mouth as the two began passionately kissing again, basking in the softness of the other's lips.

The man brought his legs together, bringing him higher and leaving him level with Barbara's crotch. He positioned his cock just behind Barbara's tight asshole. He rubbed the tip on the outside surface, rimming her hole and providing some extra slickness.

And then, he slipped his head inside Barbara's asshole. She gasped as she felt a real cock penetrate her rectum for the first time. She sat for a moment, letting her ass get acclimated to the thick cock.

The man slowly began to creep his way forward. His cock expanded the walls of Barbara's ass as he pushed deeper and deeper in. Her previous experience with Ivy had already loosened her ass quite a bit, so it didn't hurt nearly as bad, but Barbara was still pretty uncomfortable.

Finally, Barbara felt her ass meet the torso of the man, his cock now buried deep inside of her ass. He abruptly pulled his cock out most of the way, and then quickly slammed it back in. Barbara gasped again, but remained in place.

A sharp pain seared through Barbara as she felt her ass being stretched, but she knew it would go away. The man repeated himself, thrusting his cock back in to the limit. As Ivy reached her hands to Barbara's chest to fondle her breasts, Barbara felt the sensations in her ass start to turn over to pleasure.

The man's cock slammed into Barbara again as he picked up the pace of his thrusting. With each time, Barbara felt his balls slap against her clit, and get her just a little bit hotter.

Barbara started slowly grinding her hips back on the man's cock, matching his quick thrusts. She felt his dick exploring every inch of her rectum as the deep fire built within her again.

The man was soon steadily fucking Barbara's ass, the sound of flesh colliding the only noise anyone could hear. Barbara felt her ass gaping wider than it had before, but was loving every minute of it. She snuck a hand down between her legs. Two fingers dipped inside her slick pussy, while her thumb found her clit and began circling it.

Barbara's moans and cries now also joined the volume, albeit muffled as she continued to make out with Ivy. The man was fucking Barbara hard, rocking her whole body back and forth. She tried to match his pace with her fingers, slamming them into her pussy and down onto her g-spot with an intense ferocity as she worked towards a climax.

Barbara was right on the cusp of cumming, but had a brief change of heart. "I want it in your ass," she whispered to Ivy.

"Look who's getting commanding now," Ivy retorted.

Obeying the wishes of his master, the man pulled out of Barbara's ass. She was disappointed at the lack of a cock in her ass, but she continued finger-banging her pussy, which helped. Barbara reached her other hand around to her ass and felt just how wide her ass was spread by the man's cock, and she surprised even herself.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers