Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man lowered himself and quickly entered into Ivy. She grit her teeth as his cock was mostly dry. But her ass was loose enough that the pain wasn't overwhelming.

Ivy's ass was almost immediately being intensely fucked by the man's cock as he spread her too. Ivy's moans joined Barbara's as the two women both felt themselves being pleasured.

After a few more thrusts, the man pulled out of Ivy and back into Barbara. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her, as Barbara cried out. But then, it was gone again.

The man switched back and forth between Ivy and Barbara, sufficiently teasing both women until they were each just about to cum. The man's cock pushed with ease into Barbara, and she felt herself just about to reach orgasm.

"Harder! Faster!" she cried out, needing to feel the release.

The man changed positions, moving into a squat instead of kneeling, so that he was slightly above Barbara. He positioned his head against Barbara's gaping hole and thrust himself back in as hard as he could. He wrapped his arms around Barbara's stomach, holding onto her as he thrust down. His cock went deeper than Barbara thought it could go as he completely reamed her once-tight asshole.

It was enough to put Barbara over the edge. She came with a loud cry, screaming into Ivy's mouth. Her pussy exploded over her pumping fingers, and Barbara collapsed into a heap onto Ivy.

Her ass tightened around the cock, and the increased friction was enough to bring the man to his peak as well. Barbara felt the cock throbbing inside her, pulsing against the walls of her rectum.

"Shoot it on my ass, please!" she cried out, begging for the man's cum.

He pulled out just as he came. His first spurt rocketed over Barbara's ass and back and landed squarely in her flowing red locks. Ordinarily, Barbara would have been incensed at how long it would take to get the jizz out, but she was too far gone to care.

The man aimed a little lower and fired the rest of his load onto Barbara's back and ass cheeks. She felt the salty liquid land over her smooth skin, each new wave of cum satisfying her just a little more. The man's last few drops dripped off his cock onto her asshole.

"Fuuuck, now I need to cum," Ivy told Barbara.

The man lowered himself once again and inserted his cock into Ivy's spread ass. He fucked her as well as he could, his dick growing limp even as he thrust in. Barbara moved her fingers from her own pussy and dropped them to Ivy's. She felt the sticky cum that had remained in Ivy's bush from the last load as she ran her thumb down to Ivy's clit. Two fingers again penetrated Ivy and Barbara pushed them in as far as she could.

Within a minute, Ivy was climaxing, her body writhing on the floor under Barbara's own naked frame. Barbara removed her soaked hand from Ivy's cunt and brought it up to their mouths. Both women licked the mixed cum off of Barbara's fingers, their tongues engaging in a beautiful dance.

After they cleaned off Barbara's fingers, the two women lay together on the ground, wrapped in each other's arms, temporarily sated. Ivy broke the silence first.

"What do you say we give my little slave a parting gift as a thank you for his great work?"

Barbara's face became adorned with a large grin, and she nodded her head. The two women got up and crawled over to the standing man. His erection quickly grew like a tree trunk until it was proudly standing at attention.

Ivy grabbed the base of the shaft with her hand. "You first," she told Barbara.

Barbara leaned over and took the man's cock in her mouth. She licked the engorged purple head and tasted her own and Ivy's ass, as well as faint remnants of sweet pussy juice and salty cum, a veritable concoction of delicious flavors.

She bobbed her head up and down the man's cock, keeping her tongue steadily working on the underside of his shaft. Ivy's hand jerked at the same time, maintaining a steady pace with Barbara's mouth.

"Alright, my turn," Ivy proclaimed after Barbara had been sucking the man off for a minute. The two switched places. Ivy gobbled up the man's cock easily and swallowed the whole length. She pulled back and focused her attention on the head. Barbara began jerking his shaft now, as she felt his erection grow stronger.

Barbara began to become impatient. "Me now," she told Ivy, who reluctantly ceded her position. Barbara again locked her lips around the man's cock. Wanting to match Ivy, she pushed her mouth down as far on the cock as she could. Barbara impressed herself as she felt his cock tickling the back of her throat, and finally her nose pressed up against his torso.

Ivy moved lower and took his balls in her mouth. She gently sucked on them and ran her tongue over the flabby skin, treating them like a clit. As Barbara deepthroated the cock, saliva spilled out of her mouth and onto Ivy's face just below. Neither woman minded.

Barbara became almost suffocated with the cock, and pulled off. She inhaled deeply before readying herself again. Ivy moved her head up from the ballsack to the side of the cock. She wrapped her lips around one side of the man's shaft and bobbed her head side-to-side, her tongue running over the length of his dick.

Barbara caught on and positioned herself directly opposite. She ran her head in the opposite direction of Ivy, as the two women worked in unison to suck him off with a tag-teamed blowjob.

The man was soon ready to burst from the two tongues. Barbara and Ivy both recognized this and moved in front of the cock.

"Where do you think it should be?" Barbara asked.

Ivy thought briefly. "Tits. Always the most fun."

Barbara was happy with Ivy's decision. The women kneeled face-to-face and pushed their chests together. The skin of their breasts rubbed together, as each woman's nipples stiffened. Both placed a hand on the man's shaft and began jerking.

Barbara and Ivy looked into each other's eyes as they both worked simultaneously. Their bodies came together in a passionate kiss. The man's cock throbbed, and he released the final load of the night.

He exploded onto both of their chests. He shot spurt after spurt onto their beautiful breasts as Barbara and Ivy remained interlocked. They were lost in a world of their own as salty waves of cum splashed onto their tits. After what seemed like an eternity, the man finally stopped, his last few drops getting onto their hands as they ran up and down his shaft.

The two women fell to the ground. Ivy ran her hand through Barbara's hair, matting it further with more cum. The other groped Barbara's ass, massaging in the cum. Barbara cupped Ivy's face, leaving her cheeks sticky. Their breasts pressed together as the jizz was rubbed into their skin, leaving both of their entire fronts glistening, only the occasional thick white glob sticking out.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Ivy asked Barbara in between kisses.

"Sure," the heroine replied.

"My toxin doesn't work on women. The only thing you've been poisoned with is your own natural lust."

Barbara immediately shot up and out of their sticky embrace. She felt a gigantic pit in her stomach, like she needed to throw up.

"Oh, god. No! No! Oh fuck! That can't be true!" she cried back at Ivy.

"Well, my dear, I'm afraid it is. You really have no idea how easy it is to manipulate you petty humans."

A vine shot out and wrapped itself around the man's chest. He was flung into the far depths of the Botanical Gardens. A horrified look crossed Barbara's face as Ivy killed the cop.

"What? I have loads more. Although that one's cock did seem to do just the trick," Ivy stated.

Batgirl charged Ivy, catching the villainess slightly unprepared. She tackled Ivy to the ground before unleashing a fury of punches. Ivy had difficulty fighting back, and was only just able to conjure a vine to restrain Batgirl. Even without her suit, the pure anger at being deceived fueled Batgirl to fight.

Ivy knew how dangerous Batgirl was right now, and decided the best option was to flee. She quickly ran to a broken window and jumped out, a vine catching her just outside.

"Lovely seeing you again, and hopefully we can repeat it sometime soon. Your cunt-munching is to fucking die for!" Ivy proclaimed, laughing as the vine brought her down underground and out of the reaches of Batgirl.

Batgirl was fuming, but could do no more. In a minute, she was back in her suit. She radioed in to the Batcave.

"Alfred?" she asked as soon as it went through.

"Yes, Ms. Gordon," he replied in his thick but charming British accent. "We received your message. Master Bruce located the three groups of hostages and brought them to safety. Did you capture Ms. Isley?"

Batgirl sighed and looked down at the hole in the ground she had escaped from. A tingle in her pussy told her that she was slightly upset to see Ivy go, and Batgirl didn't try to banish the feeling.

—-TWO DAYS EARLIER—-

The man paced in his apartment. He replayed the events in his mind, trying to confirm what he had seen the night before, just to make sure he hadn't been hallucinating. He looked at the photo one more time.

It showed a Batgirl, undressed down to her tanktop and shorts, captured and tied up by Poison Ivy. He had fled as soon as he grabbed the picture, hoping not to have been noticed.

He couldn't believe his luck. This was a goddamn gold mine. He had the true identity of Batgirl right here. This could net him millions from interested persons. Or maybe possibly immunity from any unwanted meddling if he talked to the girl herself.

"Who knows?" he thought to himself. "Maybe this could lead to figurin out who Batman is too. Then I'd go down in fuckin history as the greatest criminal in Gotham. 'The Man who Brought Down the Bat'. Ha, that's got a ring to it." The man found himself talking out loud by the end of his speech.

But he needed to figure out who the girl was first. Luckily, Tony Bradshaw knew a guy.

Tony scheduled himself a talk with the best hacker he knew the next day. He gave over a cropped and zoomed-in picture to the computer whiz.

"No context means he doesn't know what it's for which means more money for me," he had thought to himself.

Within two minutes, the hacker's facial recognition software had picked up a match. "Well, I can't be a hundred percent certain, but it certainly looks like your girl is a Miss Barbara Gordon. Librarian. Just graduated from college. Fucking cutie, too." He kept reading from his computer screen. "And she's the daughter of the fucking police commissioner. Jesus, man, what the fuck is this for?"

Tony's eyebrows shot up at the last piece of information. "Batgirl is motherfuckin Gordon's daughter? Oh, boy. This'll be fun," he thought to himself.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*