Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind him was a small congregation of men, all dressed similarly to the leader. They were all tall and very intimidating, and each one was staring with at Barbara. She counted seven men in the group, plus the ringleader.

A small room on one side of the warehouse caught Barbara's eye. There was an overhead light on that could be seen through the barred window, but Barbara couldn't see into the room to see what it held. She guessed that it was her father.

Barbara stood in place, just inside the entrance. She didn't want to make the first move. She wouldn't have to.

The man in the chair stood up and started leisurely strolling in her direction.

"Well, if it isn't the beautiful Barbara Gordon. Or do you prefer Batgirl?"

His raised voice had Barbara on edge. She didn't think anyone else was around, but him yelling out her identity was naturally scary for the heroine.

Barbara walked up to the man, stopping just a few feet away from him.

"Listen you little shit. You will release my father and delete those photos right now."

"Or?" he asked. "You and what army are going to beat us up?"

Barbara hadn't actually planned that far ahead. She meant the statement as an intimidation tactic. She stayed silent.

"Exactly. Now you seem like a very smart girl." The man started slowly circling around Barbara. She felt boxed in and powerless. She hated it. "Head librarian of a big public library. Probably graduated top of your class. So this shouldn't be difficult for you. You will comply with what we say, or we release the photos of you and the Comish kicks the can."

He showed Barbara a photo of a bloodied and tied-up Gordon. Tears started to well up in the sides of her eyes, both from anger and unfamiliar fear. Barbara balled up her fists and looked straight into the eyes of her tormentor. He could see the stubbornness in the young girl.

"Shoot the old man," the thug ordered. One of his cronies started hurriedly walking towards the small side room, pulling a handgun out of his waistband.

The man obviously wasn't kidding around, and Barbara stopped resisting.

"No, wait!" she cried out. The executioner stopped in his tracks. "I'll do what you want. You just have to let him go." Barbara's voice wavered as she submitted to the demands of the thugs.

"Excellent," the leader replied, a wide smile forming at the corners of his mouth. "Your task is simple, and all you have to do is obey me to the letter, and your father will be returned unharmed."

Barbara nodded her head, accepting the terms. She was afraid, and her reason told her that she should fight back. Even without the suit, Barbara could take on the 8 thugs, and the pictures could be hacked from his phone and erased.

But something in Barbara was screaming out to her. Telling her to submit and willingly comply. She couldn't take the chance that something might go wrong.

"You heroes try to hold yourself up on a pedestal, to show that you're better than everyone else. What you'll be doing tonight is proving that you're not. You'll be showing your true colors."

"Can we please hurry up?" Barbara asked, partly from actual anxiety to get the ordeal over with, and partly because she had heard far more villain monologues than she cared to admit, and wasn't keen on listening to another one.

"What's the rush, Barbara? Doing something important tonight?" He chuckled.

Barbara's face remained cold, unmoving, and stoic.

"As I was saying, you're no better than the rest of us. You think that you're some bastion of moral justice and righteous crusading, but you're weak and easily exploited." The man paused for just a little longer than normal, keeping Barbara anxious and on her toes.

"I have your father, and you, understandably, would do anything to get him back. So, let's test that limit."

Barbara's heart was racing from fear and anticipation.

"Oh, I actually forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tony Bradshaw."

Barbara groaned, growing tired of his delay tactics and theatrics. The name sounded familiar to her. Then she remembered. The Bradshaw family was tied to the Falcone crime syndicate. These weren't regular old two-timing thugs. She was in some serious shit.

"You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this. Well, Barbara Gordon, you will not ever come after me or any of my family or friends in your caped adventures. You will not have any of your own friends, be it the Bat or that little fuckface sidekick of his, come after us either."

Barbara swallowed her own saliva as she listened to the list of demands.

"If they do, you will stop them at all costs. And I don't care if that means killing them, but you will not let us be harmed. I will have a list sent to you of the people who are being granted immunity. Is that clear?"

"And I get Dad back in return?"

"You will get the Comish back tonight if you agree to the proposition. To make sure you hold up your end of the bargain, the photos revealing your identity will be kept for... safekeeping. And before you have any ideas, they have been backed up digitally on a half-dozen thumb drives, downloaded to multiple computers, shared to a private cloud, and physically copied and stored in 15 different secure locations around the city. Good luck retrieving them."

Barbara's heart sank. She felt completely and utterly defeated. Her only hope was to retrieve her father and then hack the photos somehow. Part 1 was complete, but without Part 2 it was meaningless. Her whole world would be brought to an end. They could figure out who Bruce was, they would question her dad's involvement. Oh god, oh god.

Barbara took deep breaths, in and out, to calm herself down. Her heart beat returned to a normal pace, and she faced the cold, harsh reality of the situation. She would have to agree.

It made her no better than the criminals she was locking up. She was saving one life but sacrificing countless, considering the awful people this guy was associated with. How could she ever look at herself?

But Barbara couldn't go on if her Dad died when she could have stopped it.

She was stuck at a moral quandary, the resolution of which could alter her life forever.

And then suddenly, she had an epiphany.

"I'll tell you what," Barbara started. "I am not going to grant you and anyone you want immunity. But you're still going to let my father go."

"And how do you plan on accomplishing this? Pray, do tell. I'm enthralled just listening to your feeble opposition."

"It's pretty easy."

Barbara moved a hand to her zip-up sweater. Seven men reached for the guns in their belts, but the stop signal of the leader halted them in their tracks.

She took the zipper in between her fingers, and pulled it down, opening up the front of her sweater. Barbara's hands moved to her blouse. She seductively undid the top two buttons, baring much of her cleavage, before pausing. Barbara looked at the leader with a questioning face, silently asking if this resolution would be adequate for him.

A smile started to appear in the corners of his mouth. Barbara breathed a sigh of relief inside, and felt her spirits massively lift. She had won.

Barbara didn't know what came over her, and was surprised herself when the idea popped into her head. The mention of the photos had brought her back to the first night with Ivy. In addition to making her wet, it made her think of something Ivy had done.

Ivy wore extremely small and revealing clothes, not because she cared, but because it made other people easier to manipulate. It had obviously worked very well on Barbara, the young heroine was ashamed to admit. She had willingly submitted to Ivy twice because the villainess had unlocked Barbara's inner sexual desires.

Barbara secretly thanked Ivy. She had given Barbara quite a few firsts and important sexual breakthroughs, and now might have just unwittingly saved Barbara's conscience, and hundreds of people's lives.

Barbara moved to the third button, directly over her bra. She took extra time undoing this one, letting her white bra flash to the gang as her shirt opened further.

"Well, this was quite unexpected," the leader stated.

It was for Barbara too. She had no clue exactly what her plan was. All she knew was that thinking of all eight men on her made her pussy moist.

He pulled his cell phone out of a pocket and pointed it at Barbara. The light on the back told her it was on video. At this point, she didn't protest. She couldn't afford to, and they already had more life-altering photos of her already.

"Just a little something for my... personal collection," the man explained.

Barbara flashed the camera a small smile and continued to strip. She undid the bottom few buttons and let her shirt hang open. She then removed both the blouse and the sweater, leaving her in just her bra from the waist up.

The room was almost completely silent. All right men stood agog watching the wonderful display unfolding in front of their eyes. Barbara was still anxious, and she could hear every beat of her rapid heart.

Barbara kicked off her shoes and turned around, facing away from the men. She unclasped her jeans, and slowly slid them down her legs, all while sticking her butt out towards the men to the reception of a few whistles. Barbara almost cursed herself for being seductive and having fun with the task, but then stopped herself. Why shouldn't she have fun or be wet? Objectively speaking, what was about to happen was Barbara's biggest fantasy.

Barbara turned back around to the men, giving them a perfect view of the front of her body. She could feel their leering eyes on every inch of her skin, crawling over every detail of her face, her nice boobs, and the prominent red hairs that protruded from the small panties she was wearing.

"It looks like the curtains match the drapes. We've got ourselves a true redhead here," one of the thugs announced.

Barbara cringed, both at his crude language, and at his blatant stupidity. She resisted the urge to correct his mistake.

"I did hear that the redheads fuck the best," another one chimed in.

"Don't stop on our account," a third stated.

Barbara reached behind her back and found her bra clasp. She undid it and let the bra drop off her arms and down to the floor. More whistles and hollers came her way as Barbara's perky C-cup tits were fully revealed to the men. The cool air rushed over her suddenly-exposed skin. Barbara felt goosebumps developing on her areolas, and her nipples started hardening.

"Look at her tits. She's getting turned on, too," someone noticed.

Barbara fought back the urge to banter with him. She couldn't look as eager as she was.

"Christ, Ivy really did a fucking number on me," she thought. Barbara could hardly control herself.

Next, her fingers slipped into the elastic waistband of her panties. She turned around and pulled them down off of her round ass, shaking her butt as she did so once again. The panties dropped to the ground, and Barbara stepped out of them.

She faced the men again, and was showered with compliments about her beautiful, athletic body. The voyeurs staring at Barbara made her pussy just that little bit damper.

"Don't worry. I'm not just eye candy. I have some pretty excellent skills, too," Barbara said, turning up the sexiness to 11. She was doing it subconsciously, her inner slut compelling her and driving her actions.

Barbara dropped onto all fours and started crawling towards the group, giving them a great view of her shaking ass and swinging boobs.

"You know, I really think I'm beginning to like the way you think," the leader stated.

Barbara neared him, and the rest of the group began to huddle around.

"Close your eyes," the leader instructed.

Barbara took a deep breath, and complied. She knew what she was going to see once she opened them.

She opened her eyes, looked up, and gasped.

Staring back at her were eight long, thick, and extremely erect cocks. Barbara's mouth watered. The taste of cock that Ivy had given her earlier made Barbara want more. Now it was being given to her, and in such fabulous packages as well.

"Alight, you slut. Show me what you're made of then. Suck my cock!" the leader demanded. Barbara turned to look at him. He was holding the phone, still videoing the naked and horny girl.

She crawled a few feet over to him and gripped his thick cock. She could barely reach around the entire shaft.

Slowly, Barbara started jerking her hand back and forth over the shaft. The leader groaned as her hand moved up and down.

Barbara spat on the cock. The saliva was quickly rubbed in by her hand, lubing up the shaft. She could feel each vein on the cock.

"Slut, I said suck it!" the man yelled.

With his free hand, he grabbed the back of Barbara's head and pulled her mouth towards his cock. Barbara opened her mouth and was pushed down onto the shaft.

Her jaw stretched as the head slipped past her lips. The leader groaned again as Barbara's warm mouth wrapped around his cock. Barbara kept her hands in place, jerking his shaft. She began slowly bobbing her head forward, matching the pace of her hands.

"Look up at the camera," he barked. Barbara obeyed, her big blue eyes staring right into the white light.

Barbara's mouth ran along the top of the man's cock, taking in the first two or three inches. She thought back to what Ivy had taught her about giving blowjobs and tried to apply the technique.

Barbara's tongue moved, running over the engorged head of the cock. She licked the entire tip, lavishing attention on the leader's cock. Barbara felt pre-cum begin to leak out onto her tongue. She swallowed it down, remembering how good it tasted.

Hands gripped Barbara's wrists and pulled them off the man's cock. Out of the corner of her eyes, Barbara saw men crowding around her, and she felt her hands being pulled onto other cocks. She kept her vision pointed squarely at the camera the whole time.

Barbara moved her hands, jerking two different cocks at the same time. It was difficult, but her elite physical training made the task easier.

With her hands off the cameraman's cock, Barbara started bobbing her head further down his shaft. More of his cock entered her mouth, filling it up. Barbara didn't stop until she felt the tip move past her tonsils and press against the back of her throat. She suppressed her gag reflex and kept the cock there.

Her tongue moved along the bottom of the leader's shaft. She licked a stripe down his cock and licked as much of the dick as she could.

Barbara's hands continued steadily jerking off the two cocks. She could hear hollers and the men speaking, but she blocked it out. All she was focused on was the cock in her mouth and the ones in her hands.

Barbara felt it begin to throb as more pre-cum seeped out. She knew the leader was about to cum. He couldn't fend off her skill for long,

Barbara pulled her head off a little and took a moment to breathe in deeply again. She bobbed her head on the cock, moving quicker this time. Her tongue followed her mouth, running over the veiny surface of the cock.

The man groaned as his cock was about to explode. Barbara kept bobbing her head, moving faster and faster on his cock. It pulsed and throbbed and then finally the man reached his climax.

He shot his load straight into Barbara's mouth. His first rope caught her in the back of the throat, but she stayed where she was. The remaining ropes were deposited directly onto Barbara's waiting and eager tongue.

Barbara waited for the man to finish before swallowing all of his cum. It tasted quite salty and a little bitter, but still excellent. She wanted and needed more.

Barbara sucked on the head of his cock again, extracting a few more small droplets of cum. When she was satisfied, she pulled back and the cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Christ, that was an excellent blowjob," the leader remarked. Barbara gave a big smile back to the camera and opened her mouth, proving she had swallowed it all.

As soon as it became apparent that the man had finished, someone grabbed Barbara and pulled her to their own cock. It had been one of the men in her hands, and Barbara could see pre-cum already coating his shaft. She dropped her hands, and they quickly found two new cocks to start jerking.

Barbara bobbed her head up and down the new cock in her mouth. It wasn't quite as big as the last one, and she took more of the cock in her mouth. Her tongue worked furiously, licking every inch of the cock it could reach.

And just as quickly as she had been moved to that cock, Barbara was pulled to another. The man bucked his hips into her face and his cock slid down into her throat.

Barbara's pussy started becoming wet again as she sucked off cock after cock. She didn't look up at the men. She didn't care about them, only the dicks that she could taste.

Barbara sucked the man's cock for a minute before another one replaced his in her mouth. Her hands were moved to new cocks as well. Her hands were already coated in pre-cum and saliva by now, so each cock was immediately lubed up as she jerked the shaft.

The man in her mouth grabbed the back of Barbara's head and forcefully shoved her down onto his cock. It slid deeper into Barbara's mouth, and she felt it press against the back of her throat.

There were still a few more inches to go on the man's long cock, and he continued pushing her down. Barbara kept her mouth spread wide open, trying to accommodate as much of the cock as she could. The dicks in her hands were switched out again as she did her best to keep all of the men hard and ready to blow.

"Come on, cock-slut. Take it all," the man shouted at Barbara. He spat down at her face as she took more and more of his cock down her throat. It was incredibly demeaning, but it made Barbara even hotter. She hated herself for how much she was getting off on being used by the men, especially because she had volunteered herself for it.

Saliva began spilling out the sides of Barbara's mouth as she gagged on the thick cock. But the man kept pressing down.

"Just one more inch," Barbara assured herself. She was having difficulty breathing as the cock buried itself in her throat.

Finally she felt her nose make contact with the man's torso. His pubes tickled her skin, but she remained steady.

Still nearly choking, Barbara moved her tongue as much as she could on the bottom of the man's cock. He was on the verge of cumming, and Barbara wanted to make it as fast as possible.

The vibrations from the back of her throat as she gagged stimulated the man's cock, and Barbara's tongue put him over the edge.

Still holding onto her head tightly, he grunted loudly and without warning shot his load straight down Barbara's throat. She figured he would have pulled back a little and was caught off guard as his warm load choked her. She was disappointed that she couldn't taste any of it.

The man finished off his load and pushed Barbara off of him. Another cock was instantaneously plugging up her mouth again, and two juicy cocks appeared in her hands.

Barbara could taste the pre-cum already coating the man's shaft and knew she had been jerking him earlier. His cock was throbbing and incredibly veiny. She knew that he wouldn't last long.

She bobbed her head up and down the length of the man's shaft. Her lips sucked down on it tightly, creating a perfect seal and rubbing against his skin as she moved her head. Barbara's tongue worked in unison, licking the man's shaft and head. He was quickly moaning.

One of the cocks in Barbara's hands started to throb and she could hear grunting from that side of her. Evidently her handjobs proved too good as the man reached his peak.

Barbara aimed his cock at her chest as best she could and continued jerking his shaft. The man gave a single cry and shot his load.