Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara felt turned on knowing how dirty she was. It was wrong, and she shouldn't have been enjoying the experience at all. But Ivy had gotten into her brain and changed Barbara somehow. She had unlocked another side to the prim and proper girl.

"Such a dirty slut needs two men to fuck her senseless," another man said.

Barbara's pussy became wet at the thought. She hadn't ever taken two cocks in her before. Fingers and she had tried once with small objects the day before, but she would be stretched out to an entirely new level.

The man who had made the suggestion and the one standing next to him both came up to Barbara. She looked up at them with the burning fire of lust in her eyes. She had let her inner slut truly consume her.

The thug on the left dropped down to the ground.

"C'mere. Ride my cock like a good whore."

Barbara eagerly crawled over to the man. She stood up and swung one leg over the man's body, with her back towards his stomach. She slowly lowered herself in a squat over his crotch.

The man held his big cock steady beneath Barbara. As she came down to him, he aimed his cock at her wide ass. Small drops of cum were still leaking out of the gaped hole.

Barbara kept moving down and lightly moaned when the tip of the cock pressed against the rim of her ass. She didn't stop. The whole head slipped in. Her hips kept moving lower. The shaft slid up her channel. The previous loads acted as lubricants, getting rid of any resistance.

Barbara moaned again as more of the cock filled her up. It seemed like it never ended. The cock must have been much bigger than the one that had previously been in her ass.

As the cock pressed against Barbara's walls and stretched out her anus, she could feel the wetness flowing from her pussy. It wouldn't take long at all before her next climax.

Finally, Barbara felt her ass press against skin. The entire cock was in her ass. The man reached up and grabbed Barbara's hips. He pulled her, and Barbara fell backwards onto him, her back pressing against his hairy chest. The cock still remained fully buried in her ass.

The man moved his hands to the back of Barbara's knees and pulled her legs up and spread them apart, forming a V-shape in the air. Her entire ass and pussy were completely exposed and vulnerable.

The second man sensed his opportunity and kneeled down in front of Barbara's crotch. She got a glimpse of his cock. It was huge as well.

The man rubbed the head of his cock against Barbara's clit. She moaned again. The small stimulation sent shivers up her spine.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I want you to fill me up."

"Tell me again."

"I want to feel your big cock filling up every inch of me and wrecking my fucking cunt!" Barbara nearly screamed.

The man pushed his head into Barbara's pussy and thrust his hips powerfully into her. In one stroke, the entire length of his cock was buried in her cunt.

That was enough for Barbara, who immediately orgasmed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh Jesus FUCKING SHIT!" she yelled as she felt both huge cocks completely filled her up.

Barbara's whole body felt like it was on edge as she came down from the orgasm. She knew it wouldn't stop there.

The man in her pussy pulled most of the way out and plunged his cock back in again. At the same time, the cock in her ass withdrew with only the head still in. As soon as the cock in her pussy pulled out again, the one in her ass was thrust fully back into Barbara.

The men had developed a steady rhythm so that Barbara was always filled up. They moved faster, fucking her repeatedly with their big cocks.

Barbara could feel every single thrust and movement of the cocks. They were separated only by a very thin membrane. She felt extremely full and almost bloated.

But at the same time, she hadn't ever been more turned on in her life. Her pussy and ass were on fire, and she couldn't remember them ever feeling this good.

The men see-sawed in and out of Barbara, stretching her holes and bringing her back towards another orgasm.

Barbara had both hands free, with the man on the bottom holding her body. She moved her left hand between her legs. She ran her fingers over her bush and down to her clit. It was completely erect. As soon as her fingers touched it, she almost climaxed.

With her other hand, she reached up towards her breasts. Barbara pinched her already-hard nipples, making them stand up even more. She groped her C-cup boobs, taking one at a time in her hand and squeezing them. Her skin was sticky, remnants of earlier loads. She could feel the nipples pressing hard against her palm.

"God, this is fucking awesome!" the man with the phone exclaimed. He was getting quite the shot, showing the wonderful Barbara Gordon being pounded by two cocks, while rubbing her clit and cupping her cum-covered tits.

The men worked their way up to a fever pitch. Each cock was flying in and out of Barbara's holes. She was in absolute heaven. Her fingers pressed down harder on her clit and circled the engorged nub. The orgasm was starting.

Barbara could feel it take hold of her whole body. Her toes curled, her legs shook. She yelled out obscenities at the top of her lungs, but she couldn't hear them. Her entire world had been reduced to her clit and the cocks stretching out her cunt and ass.

Her pussy contracted around the cock, gripping it tightly. Barbara squirted wave after wave of pussy juice onto it.

The man couldn't hold out any longer either. As Barbara's cunt squeezed his cock, it began to throb and pulse against her walls. Barbara felt it, and knew she what she was about to get.

Just as the man was about to explode, he pulled out of Barbara's pussy. He furiously jerked his cock, putting him over the edge.

He took aim just above her pink pussy. His first blast rocketed out much further than he anticipated, flying onto her stomach. A big glob landed inside her belly button. He aimed a little lower, and the rest of his load was deposited onto Barbara's beautiful red bush and her clit.

Sweat dripped down his brow as he recovered from his powerful climax. She shook his cock at Barbara again, getting another small drop to land in her hair. He backed away from the depraved girl.

Barbara now only had one cock in her, and was feeling a little disappointed. She needed to be filled up like that again. Her pussy was craving it.

"Let's flip you over. I want to feel that wonderful twat again," the man below her remarked.

Barbara went limp and allowed herself to be manhandled. She was picked up off the man's cock and spun around before being dropped down onto her knees, straddling the man. He gripped his shaft and thrust it up into Barbara. Her sopping wet snatch allowed him easy access.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" she quietly moaned.

Another cock slipped into Barbara's asshole. She gasped at the sudden penetration, but didn't resist it at all. It felt too good.

The man in her ass put his hands on her hips and started thrusting into Barbara. He was directly behind her with a great angle. His cock pumped in and out of her asshole, rocking her body forward and back. Barbara's shiny tits swayed as her body moved, affording the man beneath her a wonderful view.

Barbara could feel every thrust of the two cocks inside her. The cock in her ass was going extremely deep each time, deeper than Barbara ever thought to be possible.

"Yes, take my fucking ass. Make it yours."

"Don't worry, slut. It will be when we're all done."

His balls slapped against the area between Barbara's pussy and ass, contributing to the sound of flesh colliding in the room.

A third man stepped up to the trio and stood next to Barbara's head. He looked down at her expectantly. She knew what she had to do without a command.

Barbara picked her upper body up a little, positioning the erect cock just in front of her mouth. Barbara opened her mouth and moved her head, letting the cock brush against her lips and slip past them.

The man groaned as his cock entered into Barbara's warm mouth. Both of her hands were free, and she brought her left hand up to the man's shaft. She slowly jerked the man's shaft with her hand, moving it up and down the whole length.

Her mouth remained planted right on the head of the thug's cock. Her tongue worked eagerly over the purple head, drawing another groan from the man. Barbara could taste his pre-cum off his head.

Her cheeks were drawn in as she sucked on the head. The slurping noises from Barbara's mouth became progressively louder as she worked harder to get the man off. Her hand flew back and forth over his shaft.

Barbara brought her other hand to her chest. She tweaked both of her nipples, making sure they were both still fully erect. They stood out like pencil erasers from her goosebump-laden areolas.

A sharp pain coursed through Barbara's body. The man fucking her from behind had delivered a strong blow to her left cheek. It stung, but the sudden pain turned Barbara on even more.

The thug delivered another blow to her right cheek. Big red handprints now marked both sides of Barbara's ass. She moaned in approval. The two cocks were driving her over the edge, and the spanking was helping.

He developed a constant pattern, alternating blows between each of Barbara's cheeks. Every hit hurt a little bit more than the one before it, but Barbara was taking intense pleasure from the pain.

Barbara moved her hand away from the shaft in her mouth, and down to the man's balls. She gently massaged them in her hand, causing the man to groan again. His cock twitched in Barbara's mouth. He was about to cum.

Barbara recognized her own impending orgasm as well. With her lips still sealed around the man's cock, she started to move her head down his shaft. More of his cock filled up her mouth as Barbara swallowed it all up. His tip pressed against the back of her throat, but still she continued until the remaining two inches were also in her mouth. Barbara's nose pressed against the man's stomach.

She started to grind her hips down against the cocks wrecking her holes. Barbara humped them, trying to get herself over the edge. Her right hand still lightly squeezed her perky tits, brushing against her sensitive nipples.

Barbara started bobbing her head back and forth over the last inch of the man's cock. Spit flowed out the sides of her open mouth as she repeatedly choked herself on the cock.

The two cocks flew in and out of Barbara, and she felt the orgasm coming over her. Barbara tried to yell out, but her mouth was full.

The head of the man's cock was pressed right against her vibrating throat as she moaned, and that was enough to make him cum. He stepped away from Barbara, pulling his cock out of her mouth. Long strands of saliva connected her lips to his cock, which broke and fell to her neck.

The thug aimed his cock at Barbara's chest he started cumming. His first shot hit her in the neck, and immediately flowed down her body over her ribcage. His next few landed squarely on her beautiful breasts, before his last spurts dripped onto her arm. The man pressed the tip of his cock against Barbara's arm and wiped it off, leaving a long slimy trail on her bicep.

As Barbara came, her pussy contracted around the cock, and she clenched her ass. The increased friction proved too much for the men, and they came in unison.

Barbara's eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head. Her whole body was shaking from an extremely powerful orgasm. Her tits were being covered by the jizz of one man, and both her holes were being simultaneously filled up by the cum of two other men. She was on cloud nine.

Barbara's body collapsed down onto the man below her. She was exhausted, and her chest was heaving. The cock in her ass was slowly withdrawn. Cum started to seep out of her hole, and down her thighs and onto the cock still positioned in her pussy.

She was pushed off the man below her and onto the floor as he pulled out his dick as well. Barbara lay on her back on the ground, her breasts moving up and down in accordance with her long breaths. The jizz leaked out of her cunt and ran down her butt onto the floor. Some of it slipped back into her gaped asshole.

In her peripheral vision, Barbara saw whoever the phone had been passed off to moving around, scanning her entire naked body. She didn't care. Any of the resistance that had existed when she first began had been melted away by her need for cum.

She was seized by the arms by two strong hands and yanked up off the ground. Immediately after regaining her footing, Barbara was pulled back down again, only this time her back landed on top of somebody else's body. She was manipulated so that her ass was just below the man's stomach. She knew what was coming.

The man grabbed his cock and pressed it against Barbara's ass. Her hole welcomed the cock and swallowed up the head. The man continued thrusting forward, and most of his cock became buried in Barbara's slimy rectum.

A loud, low moan escaped past Barbara' lips. She had become so used to the sensation that it no longer fazed her in the slightest.

Another thug came up to Barbara and kneeled at her crotch. Her heart beat faster in her chest. She wanted to be completely filled up again, and was about to receive her wish.

Sure enough, the man thrust his cock int Barbara's slick cunt.

"Fuuuck, yes!" Barbara cried out, showing her enthusiasm to being used as a fuck-slut.

Both men started thrusting their cocks in and out of Barbara's holes. She was always filled up in one of the holes, and the orgasm was rapidly approaching. She ground her hips down against both cocks, riding them and forcing them deeper into her holes with each rapid thrust.

A third man got on his knees to the side of Barbara's head. She could see his hard cock out of the corner of her eye, and turned her head to look at it straight on.

Barbara opened her mouth and craned her neck. The head slipped past her lips, and she sealed them around the shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down the shaft. Her tongue went to work, licking the underside of the shaft and trying to taste every inch of the man's length.

Barbara felt hands on her forearms, and her hands were moved to two cocks. She attempted to jerk off the cocks, but she couldn't concentrate. The sensations in her pussy and ass were too powerful for her to spread her attention over 5 cocks.

"Slut, jerk my fucking dick off!" one of the thugs forcefully yelled at her. Barbara took a moment to think, before deciding on a course of action.

She moved her mouth as far down on the shaft as she could, taking the entire length of the cock in her mouth. She then stopped moving her mouth. Barbara also stopped moving her hips back against the thrusting cocks, and let her body go limp. She was letting herself be used purely as a three-holed fuck-doll for the men.

Now the only thing she had to concentrate on were the cocks in her hands. Barbara began quickly moving both hands up and down the shafts of the cocks. She could feel the cocks harden just a little bit more, as the men became fully erect. Barbara blocked out the rest of the sensations in her body, and out all of her energy into servicing those two men.

The three other men were given free-rein to fuck Barbara as they so pleased. Her throat became battered as the man repeatedly forced his dick deep down her throat, causing Barbara to nearly choke. Guttural sounds were the only things coming from her mouth as her entire body felt like it was being stimulated.

Barbara had become so concentrated on the cocks in her hands that she hadn't even realized how close to a climax she had gotten. That was, until it crashed into her.

Barbara moaned and screamed around the cock in her throat, but it was entirely muffled. She worked through the sensations, keeping her hands moving the entire time.

Pre-cum began to cost her hands as the men neared their own climaxes. Barbara closed her eyes, just as another powerful orgasm wracked her body.

She felt like such a slut. Over the next ten minutes, Barbara came three more times. She couldn't help herself. Being turned into a cum-dumpster for all the men made her extraordinarily horny, and now she was taking five cocks at once. Just the idea made her pussy wet, and the two big cocks pounding away at her fuck-holes did much more than just make her wet.

At Barbara's final climax, all of the men had enough as well. The man in her throat was the first to be overcome. He pulled out of Barbara's warm mouth, and positioned his cock right at the back of her head. He jerked his cock once, and exploded.

His cum rained down into Barbara's beautiful red hair. Huge globs of white jizz now stained her wavy locks, clumping her hair together. It would be absolute hell to remove, but Barbara was beyond that point of caring.

The man in her cunt was next. He grunted and thrust in as deep as he could, pressing the tip of his big cock almost against Barbara's cervix, before releasing his load. His was added to the five others that Barbara had taken in the night, as her wrecked cunt was filled up with hot cum.

The cock in her right hand began to heavily throb, and he came. Barbara's jerking hand was already aiming it at her chest, and more jizz shot out onto her perky and beautiful tits. Her entire chest was covered in thick white cum and slimy streaks ran down her stomach and neck.

The man in her ass came next, pumping his cock into Barbara and depositing his load deep into her rectum. Almost immediately after, the other cock in her hand started throbbing, and the man moved Barbara's hand away.

He moved to Barbara's face, and coated her entire face with his load. Her cheeks, nose, lips, and chin all became covered with strands of thick, sticky white cum.

All five men moved away from Barbara as she was left on the floor. She should have been worn out, but she wanted, needed, more cum. She spied around the room and immediately saw the three men who hadn't just immediately came. Each of them was standing at full-mast again, even though they couldn't have climaxed more than twenty minutes ago.

Barbara crawled over to them. Jizz oozed out of both her cunt and ass, getting into her already-matted bush or running down her thighs.

She reached the three men. One of them was holding the still-recording video.

"What do you want, slut?" the camera-man asked.

"Your cum," Barbara eagerly replied. All three men smiled.

Barbara leaned out and took one of the cocks in her mouth. Her hands moved to the other two. She immediately devoured the cock in her mouth, and her hands flew over the other two.

After a minute, she turned and switched to sucking one of the others, before eventually making her way to the third cock, making sure each one got equal treatment. They were all primed and ready to explode.

The first man walked behind her and stroked his cock. Barbara's backside was virtually the only spot on her entire body that wasn't covered in crusty or viscous jizz.

He aimed at her upper back, and shot out his load. Some of it landed in the bottom of her hair, and the rest of it hit her spine and slowly ran down her entire backside.

The next man also walked behind her, but aimed lower. His cum released onto her bubble butt, sticking perfectly out as Barbara was kneeling. He made sure to cover each side equally, and one strand ran down straight between her cheeks and into Barbara's asshole.

The last man stepped up to her face, and jerked his cock off onto her, giving Barbara another facial. He covered her entire forehead and her closed eyelids, before finishing off the rest into her hairline. All three men backed away, and joined the rest of the men to survey the damage.

Barbara was covered from head-to-toe in cum. She herself had climaxed more than 20 times, and she had lost count of how many loads had been deposited inside of her cunt and asshole.