Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first spurt rocketed onto Barbara's chest, forming a line that strung across her cleavage and both breasts. He continued firing off rope after rope onto her perky tits, covering them with his milky white seed.

The last few drops were absorbed onto Barbara's hand as it slowed its pace on his cock. The man stepped away and a new cock was there to jerk.

The man Barbara was blowing groaned out, and his cock twitched in Barbara's mouth. She turned her attention back to him, bobbing her head on his cock as fast as she could. Her long red hair was sticking to her saliva-covered cheeks and getting in her way, but she paid no attention to it, focusing only on making the man cum.

She wouldn't have to wait long. As she continued fellating him, the man came. His cum filled up Barbara's mouth, satisfying her hungry tongue and desire to savor the sweet taste of cum.

Barbara let the man withdraw from her mouth after he finished. She opened her mouth, proudly displaying to all the large load that coated every inch of her cheeks and teeth. She closed her mouth, tilted her head back, and swallowed the load. Barbara again displayed her empty mouth to the cheers of the men.

One of the men she was jerking off moved her hand away and grabbed Barbara by the hips.

"I want to feel this gorgeous pussy now. You can't hide it away from us," he remarked to Barbara.

Her heart fluttered. She was excited at the prospect of having her pussy used by the men. Sucking them off had made her dripping wet.

The man pushed Barbara's upper body down so she was on all fours. Her round bubble-butt was sticking out in the air. Her shimmering pussy lips and wet bush were exposed and sticking out from between her pale legs. She looked irresistible to all the men surrounding her.

Barbara turned her head back to look at the man about to enter her. He dropped down to his knees, lining his cock up perfectly with her twat. He grabbed his cock and gently ran it up and down the length of Barbara's crotch.

"Oh, shit," she moaned as his cock pressed down against her clit. His cock came to a rest at her opening. He looked straight into Barbara's eyes and saw her expression. She was practically begging to be fucked.

The man started to slowly thrust his hips forward. The tip of his cock spread Barbara's pussy lips and presses against her opening. The head slipped into her wet snatch, and Barbara moaned.

Her pussy was stilly pretty tight, but his shaft was already wet from saliva and pre-cum, so the man had no trouble burying his cock inside Barbara.

"Fill my tight little cunt up," she said, still watching him as he entered her.

The man grabbed Barbara's ass as support and pulled her towards him. She groaned as his cock went deeper into her pussy. It wasn't quite as big as the brush she had used last night, but the ridges and grooves of his cock pressed against her pussy walls and excited Barbara's twat.

Barbara felt her ass meet the man's cold, bare torso as all of his 6.5 inches was swallowed up by her pussy.

"What a good slut," someone remarked. Barbara nodded her head. The name-calling, as much as she didn't want to admit it, turned her on.

The man pushed against Barbara's ass and withdrew his cock almost all of the way. Barbara felt empty as just his head remained in her, before he plunged his cock back into her.

She gave a small yelp as he slammed into her pussy. Barbara was on the cusp of yet another orgasm, her pussy seemingly never satisfied.

The man steadily increased his pace, thrusting his cock in and out of Barbara's pussy. She was moaning as the man took her from behind. Her tits hung down from her body and jiggled each time the man thrust forward. Her whole body moved faster, reacting to the man's fast strokes. Barbara pushed back against him, feeling his cock go even further into her pussy with each thrust.

"Keep fucking my pretty pussy. I'm almost there!" Barbara squealed.

"Yeah, cum on that cock for me," the man grunted. He kept moving faster and faster. His cock rubbed against Barbara's g-spot with each increasingly quick thrust as she ascended her peak. "I want to hear you scream."

"Uh-huh," Barbara replied.

"Look straight into the camera as you orgasm," the person who had grabbed the phone told her. Barbara looked around and found the white light, directing her vision squarely at the phone.

The man pounded into Barbara, and her climax couldn't be held off for any longer. Her pussy twitched around the man's pumping shaft, and she screamed out.

Barbara's loud cries filled the large room, echoing off the walls as she was brought to her first orgasm from a cock that night. Her face contorted in pleasure, as the camera filmed it all. The pure lust in the eyes of the girl was apparent to all.

Barbara's pussy squeezed the man's cock as she came, and the increased friction put him over the edge as well.

He grunted loudly, pushed his cock deep into Barbara's pussy and held it still. His cum exploded out of his tip, gushing deep into Barbara's pussy. His warm goo filled up her cunt, mixing in with her own sweet nectar.

"Yes, fill me with your cum!" Barbara moaned. The sensation of cum shooting into her and splashing against her back wall always made her wet.

The man let out the final few spurts before his load ended.

"Fuck, that pussy is great," he announced to his friends. Barbara was hoping that more would be enticed to try it.

The man pulled his cock out of Barbara and walked away from her. Cum, both male and female, slowly trickled out of her gaping pussy. Her meaty lips and the inside of her thighs were soon coated in the sticky substance, which got tangled up in her large bush. Barbara had gotten used to it.

Another man stepped up behind Barbara. She was looking forward and couldn't see who it was. He was much more direct than her previous lover and immediately buried his cock balls-deep in Barbara's sopping cunt.

"Oh shit!" Barbara cried at the unexpected penetration.

The man started thrusting his hips at a very fast pace. His cock pistoned in and out of Barbara's pussy, igniting the fire in her pussy once again.

To Barbara's joy, another man stepped up in front of her. She had previously had a pussy in her mouth and a cock in her twat, but never been spit-roasted. She was more than happy to try. The man's cock was standing proudly straight out and ready for her to suck. Barbara gripped his shaft and guided it into her waiting mouth.

Barbara sealed her lips around his cock. She could already taste pre-cum and knew he was close to his climax. Barbara began jerking her hand the length of the shaft, from the base to her lips.

She sucked in her cheeks, providing pressure to the man's purple head. Barbara gave long licks over the head with her tongue, causing the man to shudder.

The man behind Barbara gave her a quick slap on her ass. She winced slightly. It stung, but her pussy ached more. The man gave another spank to her other cheek, and Barbara's pussy screamed in response.

The thug grabbed onto Barbara's hips and started bucking up into her as fast as he could. His cock jackhammered into her pussy, flying in and out and spreading her walls each time.

As Barbara was forcefully fucked closer and closer to an orgasm, she started losing concentration. She was focused squarely on her throbbing cunt, and began to neglect the cock in her mouth.

The man in front of her took the signal and picked up the slack. He started thrusting his hips towards Barbara's face. She was caught off-guard slightly to begin with, but quickly spread her jaws wide and held her mouth steady.

The man face-fucked her, and was going faster and faster, trying to match his friend in Barbara's pussy. The head of his cock pressed hard against the back of Barbara's throat, causing her to emit a guttural sound with each thrust of his hips.

The two men quickly developed a rhythm. They see-sawed out of her holes, one thrusting in while the other pulled out. Barbara was always filled up in some form or another, as all three hurtled towards their orgasms.

The man in her pussy came first. He didn't slow his pace at all as his cum started shooting out of his tip. It splashed over every surface of Barbara's pussy, giving the redhead her second creampie of the night.

The other man released almost immediately after. Her pulled out of Barbara's warm mouth and furiously jerked his cock. After only two strokes, he grunted and climaxed as well.

Barbara held her face steady as the man gave her a facial. His first long rope hit her squarely and ran from her forehead to the side of her lip. The rest of his spurts coated her cheeks and nose. Barbara was very thankful that she managed to avoid getting any cum in her eyes. She licked her lips, collecting a small amount of the tasty seed.

Barbara was left slightly disappointed. Both men had cum, but left her right on the cusp of an orgasm. Luckily there would be other men who could give her one.

"Who's next?" the formerly-conservative girl asked to the room. There wasn't a lack of suitors.

Someone immediately replaced the man in her pussy. He was smaller than the previous two men, but quite thick. Another thug stepped up to her face. Barbara opened her mouth expectantly and a cock slipped in.

She could feel both cocks leaking pre-cum profusely into her, and Barbara worried about how long they could last. The man in her pussy started rapidly fucking her, so he evidently wasn't too concerned with holding out.

Barbara started pressing down on the cock in her mouth. She wanted to take the whole thing. She took most of the six or so inches rather easily. Barbara continued onwards and soon had the whole cock down her throat.

The man's cock was already throbbing.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" he announced.

Barbara pulled her mouth back, leaving a string of saliva from the shaft. She went to work on the head of the cock, running her tongue over it and sucking in. Her hand jerked the rest of the shaft, coaxing the man towards his climax.

The man groaned and came in Barbara's mouth. His whole load went straight onto her tongue, and she eagerly swallowed all of the cum.

She hadn't been paying as much attention to the man in her pussy. By his loud grunts and wheezes, he needed to drain his balls as well. He kept ramming Barbara's pussy at full-speed until his cock twitched and he exploded.

What he lacked in stamina, he more than made up for. The man's load seemed to be never-ending as he fired rope-after-rope deep into Barbara's already-cum-filled cunt. Her whole pussy was full of the sticky goo after he finally finished.

When the man pulled out a huge wave of cum gushed out of Barbara's cunt.

"Holy fuck, you boys filled me up pretty good!" she complimented. Much of the jizz clung to her lips and created pearly white streaks in her red bush, but a big puddle had formed beneath her legs as well.

Both of the quick pairs and the multiple creampies had left Barbara's pussy aching tremendously. She needed to cum again.

"Anybody else?"

A pair of hands gripped Barbara's hips. She gasped as she was lifted straight into the air and carried a short distance by whoever was behind her.

The man sat down in the chair, the lone piece of furniture in the room. Barbara immediately sank down to his lap. She could feel his erection pressing against her bare ass. The crowd gathered around the chair. Whoever had the phone stood facing Barbara, capturing her whole body.

"Sit up, bitch," the man barked at her.

Barbara put her hands on his stomach to support herself and pulled herself up. Her ass was hanging in the air just above his crotch and she placed her feet on his thighs to steady herself, straddling the seated man in reverse cowgirl.

"Her pussy's getting wet again," someone remarked. It was true; Barbara couldn't wait to feel another cock enter her sweet pussy.

The man gripped his erect cock and lifted his hips slightly, pressing the tip against Barbara's lips. He rubbed it over her crotch, getting his cock wet with pussy juice and cum. He guided his cock down to her opening. Barbara closed her eyes and waited for the release.

Her eyes flew open and she nearly screamed when the head of the man's cock slipped into her puckered asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Barbara exclaimed.

"Yeah, slut. Take it up your ass!" one of the onlookers hollered. His command was met with whoops and cheers.

The man wrapped his hands around Barbara's waist and pulled her hips down towards him. Slowly Barbara's body was brought down.

At the same time, the man started thrusting his hips up into Barbara. His cock rapidly pushed into her ass and stretched out her tight walls.

"Oh, goddamn!" Barbara whispered to herself. She was still slightly unused to anal, so the thick cock felt uncomfortable as it slid deeper into her. She bit her lip to prevent from crying out.

"Keep going, slut. Almost there," the man told her. Barbara's breathing quickened as her rectum was completely filled up. Her ass cheeks met the man's stomach, and his entire 8 inch shaft was buried inside her.

The man kept his cock still for a moment, letting Barbara get acclimated to it. She took deep breaths, in through her nose and out through her mouth. She had forgotten how bloated it made her feel to have such a large object in her ass.

The man proceeded to gingerly withdraw his cock from Barbara's ass. She could feel her walls return to a normal size as the pressure went away.

When just his head was still in her ass, the man thrust back into her. Barbara let out a moan as he went balls-deep in her.

"Haha, this whore's fucking loving it," someone commented.

"She needs to have her ass torn in two," another chimed in.

The man listened to his friends' requests. He pulled out of Barbara gain and pushed his cock back in then rapidly repeated the process. Barbara was practically sitting on his lap, meaning he had completely unfettered access to her whole rectum.

The man's fast and powerful thrusts soon became very pleasurable to Barbara. The discomfort had completely gone away. The walls of her ass were stretched with each new thrust of the cock, making it easier each time.

Barbara let out another loud moan. Her tight ass was clinging to the man's cock, and he rubbed against all of her nerve endings as he pounded away. Her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter as her ass was repeatedly fucked.

Barbara moved a hand away from supporting herself and placed it between her spread legs. She ran two fingers through her meaty lips, feeling her own wetness as well as the result of the three earlier creampies. Her pussy was aching for relief.

Barbara brought her fingers back up and brushed them over her clit. Immediately she felt sparks fly from her pussy. She was incredibly turned on.

Barbara pressed her fingers down hard on her clit ad began gently rubbing her engorged button. She moaned again, and kept her mouth open. Her red bush tickled her fingers as Barbara circled her clit over and over again. She was hurtling closer towards a powerful orgasm.

The man's cock began leaking large amounts of pre-cum, and with each thrust of his hips the man grunted. He was close to cumming as well. His strokes increased as he furiously rammed his dick deep into Barbara's rectum. The friction on his shaft was sending him over the edge.

Barbara's fingers matched the speed of the man's cock. They were a blur as she rubbed down hard on her clit. She was loudly moaning and her muscles started to tense up. Her climax was arriving, and she continued swiftly frigging her nub.

The man came first. With a groan he shot his first rope into Barbara's cavity before filling up her ass with his load. His cock felt warm as he slowly pulled out of her.

The man's climax set off Barbara's own. The feeling of his cum shooting into her ass was more than enough, and she came hard, pushing down on her clit. Barbara's body twitched and quivered, and her pussy juices spilled out onto the floor below. Some trickled down onto the man's cock, mixing with the cum that was slowly leaking out of her ass.

"How did her ass feel?" Barbara heard.

"Fucking glove man. Like a fucking glove."

Barbara felt pressure on her back as she was pushed off the chair. She fell to the concrete ground, her right arm feeling sore as it absorbed most of the fall. She rolled onto the other side of her body, taking as much of the pressure off as she could.

"Well then I'm gonna try it."

Barbara heard footsteps behind her and felt breath on the back of her neck as someone lay down behind her. Barbara braced herself for what she knew was coming.

Sure enough, the man pressed his cockhead against her asshole. He teased Barbara a little, rimming the surface of her hole before plunging in.

"Shit, you weren't lying. This does feel like a glove," he announced.

His cock thrust back and forth in Barbara's ass. This thug was considerably smaller than the one prior, so Barbara felt much better even as his whole shaft was inside of her.

A second man dropped down to the floor, this time in front of Barbara. He was on his knees with his cock protruding out mere inches from Barbara's face. She had an up-close view of his pre-cum soaked head, and his shaft also had a sheen. He must have fucked her pussy earlier.

"I'm about to cum. Jerk me onto your tits," the man forcefully commanded.

Barbara quickly complied. She felt a twinge of pain in her right arm as she moved it, but buckled down and carried on.

She grabbed the man's cock. It was very slick and she couldn't get a firm grip on it.

Barbara jerked her hand up and down the shaft, rubbing her fingers over the exposed head and moving all the way down until her knuckles touched his balls. The man was groaning heavily, and his cock throbbed. He wasn't lying about how close his climax was.

The man groaned and as Barbara continued to move her hand, he came. His first big spurt landed straight on her face before she got the chance to react. She quickly aimed his cock at her breasts, where the man deposited the rest of his load.

When he was done, Barbara gave his shaft a long lick from the head to his balls. She tasted his cum and her own pussy juice as the flavors combined in her mouth. She gave his tip a small kiss before the man rose to his knees and blended in with the crowd again.

Barbara's attention returned to the man fucking her ass. He was trying his hardest, but wasn't a particularly great fuck. He was causing a small purr in her pussy, but not much more.

Barbara reached down behind her ass and felt the man's shaft. She moved her hand to his balls and began gently massaging his sack, trying to get the man to cum.

It worked to perfection, as the man cried out almost immediately. He pulled his cock out much of the way, keeping only his head in Barbara's ass.

Her hand returned to his shaft, and she began jerking his cock off and eliciting his orgasm. She continued rubbing her hand up and down his cock as his warm seed landed against the walls of Barbara's ass and filled her up. She gave a contented sigh; the sensation of being filled up by cum turned her on more than the man's fucking had.

He pulled out of Barbara, and much of his cum stayed inside her ass. The heroine pressed her index finger against the gaped rosebud and pressed in. She was happy to find the finger covered in cum. Barbara swirled it around in her ass, trying to collect as much as she could, before pulling it out.

She brought the digit to her mouth and licked it entirely clean. The men looking at her were electrified by her action, and most were stroking their erections. Barbara looked to whoever was holding the phone and gave a small, playful smile.

"Wow, what a fucking whore," Barbara heard. "I don't know too many bitches who eat their own ass."