Bath Cooked Dinner

Story Info
Chloe roleplays cooking me in bath as lamb dinner.
2.2k words
3.4
944
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My female friend Chloe gave me a unique experience tonight. Cooking me as lamb dinner in her bath...

I walk up to the door of her bought unit, 6/43, and ring the bell. I hear movement inside and footsteps until the door opens, revealing Chloe wearing a pink bathrobe.

'Dinner is here' she exclaims, looking me up and down.

'Uh yes' I say nervously.

'Come in', she says. I walk into her unit and as soon as I enter the front door she shuts it and then grabs hold of my hand. I am then immediately led straight down to her bathroom which is attached to her one bedroom.

'Get undressed', she says as soon as we are standing in the middle of her small white tiled rectangular bathroom with a horizontal frosted glass window above the bath. I obey her and take off my black Country Road jumper, red checkered long sleeve fleecy line shirt and black fleecy line pants with two white lines running down the side. I place these clothes on her Haier washing machine that shares the bathroom with the bath, sink and toilet.

'All the way, food', Chloe says. 'Or should I say lamb.'

I immediately take off my black boxer shorts that have got yellow, red and blue stars with stripes coming from them and take off my white socks and place them on top of my aforementioned clothes.

'How long will it take for me to cook?' I ask, standing naked next to the now still empty white tiled-in bathtub against the wall.

'As long as it takes. I got all night.'

'Ok', I replied.

'Well, I'm very hungry', Chloe states. 'Time to cook you!' She then reaches down and turns the hot tap above the bath all the way. Opening a drawer below the bathroom mirror she then takes out a good sized red ball gag that has a black strap on both sides.

'Turn around' she orders. I immediately comply. She then puts the ball gag in my mouth and tightens it using the pin and holes, like a plastic watch. The bath is running fast and I watch it intently, wondering how hot the water is actually going to be and how painful it will be for me to actually be in it. I put my right foot in and wince, tightening my eyes shut and biting down hard into the ball. Sure enough, it is hot!

'From what I can tell with your reaction, the water must be now perfect to cook you!' Chloe happily declares.

When the water level in the bath is at a good height, Chloe turns the hot tap off and says 'get in the pot, lamb'. Having taken my foot out before while the water was still running to see how hot it was, I raise it again over the edge of the tub, look down at the water and slowly lower my foot until it touches the surface. Fuck it is hot! Lot hotter than before... I bite down onto the ball gag and slowly lower my foot all the way in the bath so it's firmly on the bath's white floor, the water reaching above my ankle and partly up my leg. Gritting my teeth I then put my other foot in so I am properly standing higher than ankle deep in the hot water which will cook me. Standing for a few moments and thinking I am just food, I eventually manage to lower myself and fully sit down in what will cook me, with Chloe watching me all along.

'I can't believe I'm actually doing this', I think. I'm actually being cooked alive as lamb dinner in a bath!'

After a short while, I have gotten used to the feeling of the hot water completely covering me from thighs to toes, including my penis and testicles and ass. Thinking 'it's now or never, I'm just food', I push myself forwards towards the front of the bath using the strength in my legs. As I do this I bite down into my ball gag and wince from the effect that the moving water has on my now already red skin, and slowly lay back in the steaming hot water, until my head is firmly resting on the bath's curved end. Shouting out in a voice muffled by the ball gag and biting hard on it, I rest my arms against my sides, with my hands palms down firmly underneath my thighs.

'Very good meat!' Chloe declares, happy that I'm now fully laid back in the hot bath. 'You're turning red already!'

Sure enough I look down and notice all of my skin that is directly in the water has turned a bright shade of red. Chloe then disappears out of the bathroom while I am laying still in the bath, feeling my feet especially getting hot as they are firmly on the bath's floor, deep in the hot water. Chloe then comes back in carrying a large brown paper sack in both hands that says McGows Potatoes. 20 KG. She then walks right up next to me to the side of the bath, lifts up the bottom of the sack and tilts and tops it downwards towards the bath and me. Almost immediately, a whole lot of chopped potatoes, celery, pumpkin and onions slide down the tilted sack and plummet down into the bath directly onto me and around me in the water. I wince and bite down into the ball gag as the movement of the hot water from the additions makes all my submerged skin hurt. She then puts the now empty sack down on the bathroom's white tiled floor and picks up a green plastic chopping board from the bathroom's sink counter. Holding the chopping board straight in her right hand, she then walks to the bath and then also adds chopped parsley to the mix which is sharing a very hot bath with me. She then places the chopping board on the floor and grabs a brown coloured cylinder from the bathroom's sink counter.

'Time to flavour you!' she says holding the brown coloured cylinder in her hand with the lid on top having multiple patterned holes all over. She then shakes seasonings all over my belly and chest and breasts and neck and thighs and into the water of the bath I'm cooking in. Every part of my skin that is not in the water, she covers in seasoning. I look down and see my belly and breasts and chest completely covered.

'Make sure you really get some nice flavouring', she says, looking at me in the eye. 'The vegetables, seasonings and parsley will compliment your taste perfectly.'

The front part of me by the way is not submerged in the hot water. Didn't matter, because Chloe sees to that straight away.

'Oh!' she exclaims. Can't have only half of you being cooked while leaving your tummy to neck being raw! Probably would get food poisoning if I ate that uncooked!

She then turns around and walks toward the bathroom sink and opens the right side of its bottom cabinet doors. Looking around for a few moments she then pulls out a white plastic medium size round tub. She then walks to the bath which is now my cooking pot and scoops up the hot water with a number of vegetables as well into it from the bath. As soon as the tub is filled to the rim she then pours its contents all over me: my belly, my breasts, my neck, and my shoulders. Tub full after tub full, scooping the hot water up and pouring it all over my exposed body, while I lay back and look at the white tiles above me.

'You smell delicious! My mouth is watering!' she exclaims, after what seemed like an eternity of having hot water and vegetables poured all over me. 'Only thing is, the water is now getting cool! We can't have that can we!?' She immediately turns the hot tap on again, making the bath fill up with more hot water and making the existing water hotter. All I can do is lie back and shut my eyes tightly. My feet are really burning now, deep in the water barely visible. Nevertheless, the cooking for me as Chloe's lamb keeps going, as I breathe heavily and fast through my gag ball. I can also feel my heart thumping away like it is a racehorse running a major cup race. My body is red, especially the half that is submerged in the hot water. The front half in which she constantly pours water on has a slight shade of red to it.

'This is it, I'm really being cooked in a cooking pot bath as food' I keep thinking to myself on repeat.

Every now and again between the pouring of water all over my body, Chloe would set the tub on the bathroom now kitchen floor and press down and firmly feel my breasts and belly and thighs; all the parts that she has watered herself.

'You do know there was some guy in Germany back in 2001 who ate another German guy' Chloe says, feeling the tenderness of my belly. 'But the other German guy wanted to be eaten! They found each other on a cannibal forum ad website called the Cannibal Café.'

'I rare dat somewhere', I managed to make out through the ball gag, although it was all muffled.

'Me too!' Chloe exclaimed, confirming she knew what I said.

'I got a scrapbook somewhere in my bedroom closet of all the newspaper clippings and all the online articles and that I could find on it! It is sort of similar to this don't you think? Armin Meiwes went off and read a Star Trek novel while the other guy Bernd Brandes sat in Armin's bath bleeding away to death! That is fucked up though!' Chloe bursts out laughing. 'Bernd bled out in a bath and you're being cooked alive in a bath!'

After another eternity of laying back with hot water being poured over all my body, especially my breasts and my penis, with my penis hurting the most, I manage to muffle out through the gag 'm I near cook?'

'Not quite' Chloe replies, pouring water over my thighs. 'Still got some way to go but you're cooking up nice! Can't wait to finally eat you!'

Pouring water over my belly and breasts several times she places the tub down again and then prods and squeezes my body all over again checking the tenderness that my thighs, legs, arms, belly and breasts and shoulders are producing. She pays quite a lot of attention in squeezing and prodding my breasts which makes me think that's what she wants to especially eat, making sure they are especially nice and tender to her liking.

'Are you crying?' Chloe asks, seeing small tears form in my eyes and beads of sweat trickling down my face. 'Wow! My dinner is crying! What are rare treat indeed! Not long left to go to cook you properly to perfection. How do you like the sound of that, dinner? Cooked to perfection?'

I continue to lay back in the bath with my head resting on the bath's ledge, feeling her checking my tenderness all over, and watching the steam rise from the water. Grabbing hold of the bath's edge, ensuring her own hand doesn't slip into the water, Chloe lifts herself up into a standing position and says 'Well I'm no Gordan Ramsay or hotel chef or whatever, but I think you're finally cooked! Time to get out and onto my table so I can actually eat my dinner!'

She reaches into the water, wincing herself at how hot the water still is and grabs hold of underneath my armpits. Taking a few deep breaths she suddenly pulls me up until I am upright sitting in the bath, water dripping down my back. My head starts to spin as I feel dizzy and faint.

'Oh my God!' she exclaims. 'You should see how red you are! Definitely cooked you real good! My hands are already on fire in that short time I put my hands in to pull you up!'

Holding still under my armpits, she breathes heavily a few times again and with one mighty heave she pulls me up to my feet.

'FUCK!!!' she cries out. 'You're really red all over!'

I'm really feeling dizzy and faint standing in the bath, and also another factor: extremely weak.

'Don't pass out on me now' Chloe warns.

With my hands still tied behind my back I instinctively lean against the wall of the bath with all the little strength I have left in my system.

'Normally I would dry you off after a bath, but this is not a normal bath' Chloe declares. 'Instead it is time for you lamb to get on my dining table and become my dinner!'

Still groggy and very weak I manage to slowly hobble with her guidance out of the bathroom, out of her bedroom, down to where the empty rectangle wooden dining table was waiting for me...

To be continued...

Author's Message: This story has that the storyteller survived the encounter perfectly with perfect skin - the redness disappeared very shortly afterwards. He was very willing to do this roleplay - that's the whole story: only roleplay, no actual 'cooking cooking' or real eating with actual digestion. If someone does want to be eaten for real they should seek some professional help... RoastDuck87