Bath Fun

Story Info
A relaxing bath with babygirl.
1.3k words
4.14
20.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This Story will be short... I was Fantasizing about a special friend while taking a bath...you know who you are...If the grammar isn't the best please be kind I wrote this on my Iphone. Comment if you like, Vote, but keep the criticism civil and constructive please.

*****

You come home from work to find me in the tub. I am laying back in the warm bubble filled water as you find me. I look up at you with a grin on my face as I see where your eyes drift to. My cock laying against my belly as I grin. "See something you like?" I ask as I look into your sexy green eyes.

"Yes I do" You answer as you put your jacket down.

"Care to join me?" I ask smiling.

You kneel by the side of the tub grabbing a wash cloth that was laying over the porcelain of the tub. Your hand guides the soft soapy cloth along my naked chest. My nipples hardening between the warmth or the water and the cold air. Your hand trailing the cloth lower still gliding over my belly as I lay back in the tub.

"I think I may just do that" you answer as your hand moves lower the cloth wrapping around the shaft of my cock...the base of me starting to pulse as you draw the cloth along my shaft softly and slowly...i moan softly at your slow deliberate touch.

"Did Daddy miss me?" you ask while you grip my cock harder now slowly stroking it within the warm damp cloth*

"Yes Babygirl I missed you all day*I answer laying back a little more my eyes get all glassy from the pleasure of your hand on me.

"Good Daddy because I missed you a lot too" you grin while stroking more.

"What did you miss?" I ask while undoing the buttons of your blouse one at a time ever so slowly.

You take the cloth off me before removing your blouse and leaning closer to me in the tub. "I missed this Daddy..." in answer you hold my cock up in your warm hand leaning over my 7" of hard flesh to surround my head with your hot lips.

"That's a good girl." I sigh as I feel the heat of your mouth on me.

"Yes Daddy." You grin as you take more of me in your mouth slowly bobbing up and down sucking all of me you can. my head going down your throat as you take all of me.

"That feels so good babygirl." I groan out feeling you take me to the base and back to the head then back down again"

"mmmmhhhhmmmm" you moan as you suck me a little harder and faster.

Feeling stirrings in me I fill my hand with a hank of your hair tugging upwards "Take your clothes off then stand over me in the tub Babygirl" I say smiling at you.

"Yes Daddy" you answer as you stand up slowly stripping taking each piece of clothes off slowly and seductively as I watch you make an event of it...your 38dd breasts come into view.. their large pink nipples already hard your shaven pussy already leaking your arousal down one side of your thighs. Knowing what I want to do you climb into the tub just above my head.

Leaning up I press my lips to your naked inner thigh sucking and biting hard at the skin there until a small red mark appears there..."Mine" I half growl.

"Yes Daddy all yours" Knowing what I like you spread your lips for me your hard pink clit coming into view your opening already showing signs of need.

I lean my head to your pussy slowly licking the spot at its base where your fingers hold it open licking slowly upward to your clit before back down not touching it yet but teasingly licking. Your nectar sweet as I start lapping at you. My tongue starting to lash over your clit as I lick the nub soft at first before licking harder.

"Oh Daddy" you moan out as I eat you exploring you with my hot tongue...i surround your clit with my lips sucking on it... Your hips start to shake and buck as I suck your clit*

"Oh fuck Daddy I am close" you cry out as I lick the hood of your clit before taking the nub between my teeth so I can tug it before pulling back for a second.

"Cum for Daddy." I say before I go back to sucking and tugging your clit making your body shiver and shake.

Hearing my words and feeling my extra effort you cry out. "God Daddy I'm going to cum...I'm cumming hard" I keep sucking on your clit hard following you with my lips as your body bounces and jumps over me...

As you come down I kiss you deeply letting you taste your juices on my tongue. "Good girl now get in the tub and sit on me but don't put it in yet I want to feel how wet and wanting you really are" I say as I watch you.

"Yes Daddy." you answer sounding almost disappointed as you press your bare pussy to my shaft...my hands cover your ass as I guide you along my shaft.

"Oh Daddy!" you moan out when you feel what my shaft is doing to your clit...Your heat against me as I lean to take a nipple between my lips sucking hard on the nub enjoying your skin.

"Daddy can I put it in now?" You ask whimpering a little from the nipple play.

"Ask me like a good babygirl" I say.

"Daddy can I please have your cock inside of me?" you cry out.

My hand raises up from your ass before coming down hard to make a handprint appear on your ass. "You can do better than that." I say while switching to the other nipple.

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top Daddy?" you grin knowing what's coming next as my hand raises and lowers smacking your other ass cheek hard matching its twin.

"Make me believe it." I say in mock anger.

"Daddy please I need your cock in me so badly I almost had to run to the ladies room at work thinking of Daddy's cock...I need to feel you splitting my cunt in two...your cock feels so good." You beg to me...

Taking pitty on you I grip my cock in on hand holding it up for you. "Take it baby...Take it all."

"Thank you Daddy..." You raise up briefly before aiming your pussy over me taking me in on slow deliberate stroke down. "God Daddy." you cry out as you start riding me your big ass bouncing in my lap as you come down.

"Good girl." I say through gritted teeth as I yank at a bit of your hair.

My finger reaches for your hard clit, rubbing it as you ride me taking all of me deep inside, your hips moving faster now your breathing getting deep*

"Daddy I'm going to cum again...Cum in me pleeeeaaaasseeeee! I need to feel your hot cum filling me so badly" you cry out in a sustained scream your body tensing up.

Hearing you I thrust my hips up as you rise and lower faster now. "Take it Baby take it all." I groan out as I release in you. My cock pulsing and quivering in you. My cum splashing all over your fertile womb. your cervix dipping to receive my gift. I growl out from the intensity before tugging you into my arms for a deep kiss...stroking your cheek and playing with your hair.

"So how was your day?" I ask as I hold you close my heart beating fast against your chest. My Breathing slowing now"

"Oh Daddy!" You Giggle as I Hold you.

The End