Instructions

Story Info
Instructions to obey, until orgasm.
1.3k words
3.79
64.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/10/2022
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marquis_o
marquis_o
10 Followers

I wanted to write something different and I want to hear you enjoy it.

I don't want to write some script for you to fill in, I don't want to hear your faked pleasure.

The rules for this are simple.

  1. I'm going to tell you what to do with yourself and you're going to do it.
  2. You'll speak when told to.
  3. You'll beg when required.
  4. You'll pant out your filthiest fantasies when ordered.

If you're okay with all of that, you'll just need 5 things

  1. A private space or room where you can lie down and make a lot of noise undisturbed.
  2. A device to record your voice, like your phone.
  3. A bottle of body oil or lubricant.
  4. A clean vibrator.
  5. Submit to my will for the duration.

Instructions to follow

Okay, you should be in a private room, I don't care if it's your bedroom, a storeroom floor or your boss's desk on the weekend. Wherever you chose to do this is up to you. What you do from here though, is up to me. I want your vibrator, oil & recording device laid out

Do. Not. Lie. Down. Yet.

Start recording yourself and speak slowly and clearly.

Tell me each item of clothing you're wearing, as you do, you're going to take that item off, and tell me when you've thrown it on the floor.

You're to continue stripping until you're completely naked. I want to know you're standing there surrounded by discarded clothes, exposed to me when you say.

"Okay, I'm ready Sir."

Good. Now slide your fingertips up your body to your breasts, slowly caressing the curve and shape of them. Gently, I want your fingers to only barely touch.

Tell me how much you want my hands, my mouth there.

Pinch your nipples between your fingertips. As gentle as my lips might be.

Tell me how hard they have become from obeying my instructions.

Squeeze and play with yourself

Tell me what you'd like me to do if I were there.

....

Now bring your right hand to your throat and squeeze firmly.

Your left-hand coming up to your mouth, I want you to slide your index finger into your waiting hot mouth.

Suck and slobber on that finger. Do it now.

I want you to imagine that finger is my mine forcing its way in and out of your mouth, I want you to imagine that you're trying to show me how skilled you are, how much you'd prefer a cock in its place.

You get to remove it from your mouth when the need to breathe becomes too strong to hold back. Or you start to see stars.

Remove that finger with such tight lips I can hear the pop as it leaves your mouth. I'll let you release that grip on your throat as well.

I want to hear you gasp for that breath.

Now use that right hand to spank your right ass cheek hard

Tell me how sorry you are that you couldn't suck on it for longer.

Tell me what you'd like to suck on.

Tell me how much you like to suck on cock.

....

Now kneel

Crawl to where you're going to lie down.

Pull your upper half onto the surface. I want your ass sticking out. Spread your legs as wide as you can manage.

Reach down with that left hand and slowly use that dripping, spit covered finger to tease your lips open.

Slide that finger inside yourself as deep as you can, and pull it out, keep a slow steady pace.

Tell me how wet you are.

Now spank your ass with your right hand for not being graphic enough.

Spread your cheeks, slide a second finger inside.

Count down slowly each thrust of your fingers, I want to hear each count

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

Slide your right hand down under your body and start rubbing your throbbing clit in tight little circles.

Beg to continue thrusting, tell me how much you want that vibrator in there, how much you'd like my tongue there.

Describe how easily I'd slide into you from behind.

I give you permission to keep thrusting.

I still want to hear your count.

You still have to do it slowly.

4...

3...

2...

1...

Stop rubbing yourself.

Remove your fingers.

Pull yourself up off your knees.

Grab the lubricant and vibrator and lie down on whatever surface you've chosen.

Spread your legs wide open. Expose yourself to the room.

Now spread them wider.

Tell me how dirty you look. Tell me how needy and wet you are.

Beg sir a little to use you.

Call yourself the dirtiest names you can think of.

Pour the lotion over your hands until they are slick and lubricated

Pour more until the liquid spills off your hands to drip down over your chest and stomach.

I want you to be coated with ropes of lubricant when you're done.

Then let the lotion fall to the floor and lower your hands to your breasts.

Rub and Pinch your nipples just hard enough to hiss.

I want to hear that hiss of pleasure close to pain.

Speak, tell sir how hard your nipples are.

Run your hands up and down your body spreading lotion everywhere. But do not touch your clit or pussy, you can touch everywhere except there.

Tell me what I'd see if I were standing there, your legs spread, hands spreading lubricant over your body. Pussy exposed and wet.

Imagine me standing over you, stroking my erection, watching you writhe beneath me.

Speak, how badly do you want that vibrator in you?

Pick up your vibrator and put the tip on your chin.

Is it there?

Stick out your tongue.

Further.

I want you to open your mouth wide and imagine it's a fat throbbing cock head as you slowly slide it up and down your tongue. I want to hear your panting mewls as you lick me.

I will even allow your free hand to finally rub and tease your clit.

You may slide fingers inside in time with my cock on your lips.

Pump your fingers and mouth for me and moan.

Slide the vibrator out from your hot panting mouth.

Now, describe its journey as you let it slowly trace a wet trail from your chin to your neck and down your body.

Past your hard nipples and breasts

Past your naval

... Stop, just before your throbbing clit.

Do you want to slide it in? Do you want to vibrate it on your clit that you're rubbing?

Beg for me to let you loose, Plead for me to let you work your body and over and over till you orgasm for me.

Turn on the vibrator and run it all around your sensitive pussy, place the tip between your lips, and let it slide up higher and higher.

The moment it reaches, Your going press it firmly against you clit, let the vibrations run through your body setting you on fire.

Tell me how it feels. I want to know how much you love doing this.

Spread your legs wider

Now when you read the command, you'll do the following.

You'll be free, free of any restraints you normally have, free of any restrictions of volume, free to say all the dirty things you shouldn't,

Free of my commands, free to thrust and rub, pinch and suck and do whatever you need to bring yourself off, cum hard, cum loud.

Now, I release you, do what you want, what you need to cum for me.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Afterward

You may tell me how you felt, thank, or curse me. Before turning off the recording device.

Thanks for following, did it work? Did you find a rush following a stranger's desires, do you think I should record this as an ASMR voice to follow.

As for what you recorded do what you want with it. Delete it, Listen to it. Share it with me on Literotica, or contact me so you can send it in private.

marquis_o
marquis_o
10 Followers