Bath, Massage and More

Story Info
Things get steamy after bath time.
1.2k words
4.43
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having dried off after a relaxing bath with candles and a glass of wine, I lead you through in to the bedroom to give you a post bath massage. I lay a big bath sheet on the bed and tell you to lie face down on it. It is warm enough in the bedroom for you to lie there naked. I pick up the bottle of body lotion and squeeze it on to my hands. I start off by massaging your feet to help you relax even further. I hold each foot in turn and use my thumbs to massage the toes and sole. I then add more body lotion and slowly start to massage your calves one by one. I admire how perfectly proportioned your legs are. I gradually move my hands up each calf to your knee. I hear relaxed moans as you seem to be enjoying it.

I now start to slide my fingers up and down each thigh. My hands sliding up and down the surface with the body lotion at first and then stroking your skin deeper as the lotion sinks in to your skin, making it feel so smooth. Your breathing seems to be a bit deeper than it was. I slide my hands up both of your your thighs with my thumbs trailing up the inside of your thighs, feeling your softest skin, but stopping short of your pussy. I lift my hands off and pour more lotion on to them. I then start to massage your bum, squeezing and circling my hands over each cheek. For a while I continue to massage your gorgeous bum, revelling in the feel of it, hoping that you are enjoying what I am doing.

Finally I drag my hands away from your glistening bum. I tell you that now it is time for your back to be massaged, but I want you to sit up facing away from me for that. I sit behind you with my legs on either side of you. My aroused cock is gently nudging you as I move. I make my hands slippy with the lotion and start massaging your back, sliding my hands down your back, and then back up your spine putting some pressure on with my thumbs. Going all the way up to your neck where your damp hair sticks to your skin. I massage your shoulders and then repeat the journey up and down your back. I move closer to you and you can feel my breath on your neck. I can see your breasts moving as I massage you, your nipples erect. I can't resist sliding my hands around your body to massage and fondle your full breasts. I love squeezing them and stroking your nipples, feeling how hard they are.

I get distracted by playing with your breasts but then control myself and tell you to lie on your back. I kneel to one side and lean over you playing with your breasts, pushing them together, squeezing them, rolling your nipples between my fingers and gently pulling on them. As I am leaning over you I feel your head move and then your tongue is licking my erect cock as it stands out from my body. Your mouth sucks my cock in, licking the end at the same time. As I look at you sucking on my cock I push your breasts together, I make a mental note to slide my cock between your slippery breasts another time. Reluctantly, I move my hands from your tits and start to slide my hands down your stomach. My hands are still slippery and move easily down your stomach, reaching your well trimmed pussy. My middle finger gently slides down the middle of your pussy, just separating your lips. I feel how wet you are and slide my finger back up, pushing it between your lips, coating it with your slippery juices. I lift my finger to my lips and lick it, savouring your arousal.

You slide your mouth off my cock and tell me that you want me to fuck you now. I smile and move between your legs. I tell you to lift your legs up and part them a bit so that your pussy is spread. I move closer to you and hold my cock against your pussy, but instead of sinking it in to you, I slide it along your pussy, just separating your pussy lips but not penetrating. You moan with frustration, and say "Please..... fuck me, please!" I look in to your eyes, and smile as I slide my cock deep in to your hot, soaking pussy. When I am fully in, I pause, feeling the heat from being engulfed by you. It feels so fucking good. I then start a rhythm. Withdrawing until I am almost out of you, and then sliding back in deeply. I watch the lust flutter across your eyes. Your skin blushing as the blood rushes to the surface. We feel like a perfectly tuned machine working with effortless efficiency to develop such sexual power. I break the spell and stop thrusting, still buried deep inside you. I tell you to squeeze me with your pussy. It feels so good as you pulse on my cock, enhancing the stimulation. It feels too good and risks making me cum quickly, so I start to move again to prolong the pleasure. You have spread your legs wide, and I am supporting myself on my hands so that I can thrust deep and powerfully in to you. My hard cock pistons smoothly in and out of you. I feel your hands on my back, nails digging in with pleasure. The tranquillity and relaxation of the bath and massage are forgotten now as we shine with sweat, our breathing rapid.

The missionary fucking continues for a few minutes until I stop and put my arms behind your back. I tell you to grab hold of me and lift you up so that you are straddling me. I am kneeling now with you astride me, sitting on my cock. Your breasts are squashed against my hairy chest and I can feel your hard nipples rubbing against me. You start to rub yourself against me, making friction against your clit and building your pleasure. I kiss you and support you as you slide against me. I know that I can't hold this position for long, but I can feel your pleasure building and know that you are not far from cumming. Finally you make a loud extended moan as the orgasm crashes through your body, your pussy fluttering around my cock. Your body finally comes to a halt and you hold me tight. I take over and start to move your body. I hold you firmly and slide you up and down my cock. You are still floating on a cloud of pleasure from your orgasm as I use you for my pleasure. Our bodies are dripping with sweat from our passion. I feel my cock swelling as I pass the point of no return. I feel like a ski jumper who has just launched off the ramp. My orgasm like floating through the air. My cum spurts in to you several times, mixing with your own juices. I collapse forwards on to the bed, holding on to you so that my cock remains inside you. We lie there, our hearts beating fast, our bodies satiated.