Bath Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a hot fuck," he says in a low voice. "My ass is stretched to the max from that monster between your legs."

"Monster?" I say teasingly. "That's Junior you have been so nicely servicing."

"You call him Junior?" And I recall Ray's similar reaction earlier. "Junior? If that is a junior, then mine is a pea!"

We both laugh at this. I am shy with the compliments. Well, yes, okay, I do have an impressive cock. But it isn't me that has created him. I mean I am born with him, aren't I? Of course, I manage to cuddle him and make sure he is serviced as often as possible. But I can't take credit for his size. Or can I?

Anyway, we sit for a while and I get to know his name. After a while, he bids me goodbye with a just-fucked look on his face, hoping to meet again sometime and leaves.

I am sitting by myself, relaxing, reflecting. I notice Ray coming out of the shower. This kid looks delicious. Junior immediately agrees and quivers underneath the towel. I press down on him and watch Ray's butt under the wet towel, rippling and muscley. Oh, my! He is delicious. He approaches me, also with a just-fucked smile on his face, and sits beside me. I want this boy again. I want his ass around my cock. I contemplate drawing him into the sauna room for another fuck, but I have had enough heat and sweat already.

"Hey, Eddie," Ray says in a low voice, leaning towards me. "How about a massage? I'd love to have someone like you massaging me." I feel that Ray is reading my mind. Oh, yes! I definitely can massage his hot, sexy body. Nodding my head, we rise and walk over to the massage stalls. They are small, but separated from each other with partitions. Each stall has a massage table and some soap and oils in a tray. Ray jumps onto the table and lies on his stomach. What a beautiful body. He removes his towel and is fully naked. I keep mine on since Junior refuses to behave.

I apply some oil on his shoulders and neck and start rubbing them slowly. He literally purrs under my hands. I move down his back, his ass cheeks, down his thighs, to his lovely feet. I rub him all over, running my hands up and down his hot, young body. I rub between his thighs and up and down his crack. He shudders and moans for more, pressing and grinding against the massage table.

Slapping his butt, I tell him to roll over. He is lying on his back, not surprisingly totally erect. His cock is beautiful as it points up and out of his body and curves to the left. Placing my oiled hands on his chest and rubbing his nipples, I take him in my mouth. He feels so hot as he bucks into my mouth and slides to my throat. I fight back the gag reflex, breathing deeply, and swallow him all the way down to the base.

"Oh, Eddie, fuck, yes, Eddie, yessss," he hisses repeating my name as my tongue works the head and I move up and down his delicious shaft. My hands move down to his thighs, up to his balls, into his crack, rubbing his hole. He throbs in my mouth, thrusting and bucking. I suck deeper, keeping my teeth sheathed, pressing my lips hard from the head down to the base. He is in ecstasy. I feel him groping for my cock, and I oblige by removing the towel and pulling my hard shaft down from my belly for him to enjoy. We suck each other, my finger now probing his sweet hole, his hand cupping my balls, my cock fucking his face sideways.

When I climb onto the narrow massage table, I kneel around his head and lower my cock into his waiting mouth. I bend on top of him and resume my sucking on his curved cock. We 69 for a while and I am surprised as I feel his finger rubbing my hole. Hey, I think. Get out of there, boy. That's sacred territory. I start to move away from his rubbing and probing, but the sensations I am having convince me otherwise. I sigh on his dick and relax, taking his ministrations of my ass willingly.

We are both breathless as we slide off the massage table. We hold each other and kiss as our bodies press on each other and our cocks fuck each other. Slowly, almost shyly, Ray turns me around. What? I acquiesce, wondering, Is Ray going to fuck me? As my back plasters on his chest, he tentatively grinds his erection on my butt cheeks. His cock slips between my ass cheeks into my crack. Instinctively, I bend over and he penetrates me.

OH MY GOD! The feeling of his cock head just inside my sphincter, stretching me, is amazing. He's not wasting any time! I feel the head throbbing inside me. His hands are on my butt cheeks, spreading them as he thrusts forward and goes deeper. I push back onto him. I want more of this boy inside me. He reaches around and grabs my cock, stroking me gently. Junior is sore, but happy.

Ray fucks me! Oh, boy, he fucks. He thrusts in and out, the cock head pushing my insides further into my belly. His cock is buried inside me and he thrusts and grinds like a pro. And, of course, I shoot my load on the floor of the fucking massage stall, squeezing on his hard rod as I squirt, bringing him to the edge. He empties himself inside me. His moans come out with deep breaths. Squirt after squirt, the kid just shoots. Man, what a load! Cum is seeping out of my hole onto my thighs. When he finally shoots his last squirt, he pulls out, dripping cum. I turn around and suck on his cock, tasting his salty cum. He is shivering all over and both my dick and my ass are now sore!

"Oh, thanks, Eddie, thank you, Eddie," he moans and shivers. "Eddie, oh, Ed, I love you, please be my lover forever, please." He is fucking pleading, almost crying.

I look up surprised, his cock still in my mouth, and there are fucking tears running down his sexy cheeks. Oh, fuck ME! I get off his dick, straighten up, hold him tight, kiss and lick at his tears, slap his butt. "Yea, baby," I whisper. "You are my fuck buddy."

Walking out of the bath house, I think that this is the one place that Junior enjoys the most. He gets to do seven or more men during one hot, long fuck session. He experiences all kinds of characters, all kinds of treatment, and appreciation, and attention. He erects, but happily, the bulge is squeezed back onto my belly, under my briefs and jeans. He wants more, the fucker. But now he has Ray, and forever! Yes. I will have Ray over and over. He will be my lover and we will enjoy each other. I am one fucking lucky guy!

12