Bathhouse Adventures

Story Info
Four short stroke stories to help you get off.
5.8k words
4.79
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bathhouse Adventures

(Not a character or plot driven story. Just a lot of cocks and cum.)

Return to Club Houston

Yesterday, I made it into downtown Houston, a rare event for me, no strict schedule to get home, and alone and horny for action. I had tried to set up a session with another man, but that didn't pan out, so the bulge in my slacks urged me to find some satisfaction. I decided to visit Club Houston.

I hadn't been there in a long time, but I knew their renovations were complete, so I thought I would go check it out. It was around lunch time, and there were plenty of horny men, especially of my type: sporting a wedding band on the left hand.

I got to my locker and stripped, then headed upstairs to the new area with only my towel, locker key, and a couple of Magnum condoms. It took me some time to find my way around the new area, allowing my eyes to adjust and learning the new layout. There was a lot of the usual: getting groped, stopping to watch a couple of men going at it. One guy furiously fucking another, who had a look of bliss on his face.

One guy caught my eye, and I apparently caught his. He seemed to always place himself where I couldn't help but pass him, often brushing up against his chest or butt. After a bit of this mutual chasing, we stopped and started groping each other's cocks through our towels. I got a good close up look at him: mid-thirties, clean shaven, handsome, nice chest and ass, and (oh joy!) the wedding band on his left hand. I asked him if he had a room, and he said he did and practically raced off with me in tow.

Once we were in his room, we were all over each other, groping, caressing, jacking, teasing nipples, massaging balls. We practically fell on the bed in a sixty-nine, feasting on each other's dicks. It was obvious he loved cock, but also that he was fairly new at it. He mimicked my actions on his dick and began to give me a decent blow job, but something told me he wasn't fully into it.

We broke apart, and I asked him what he really liked to do. He said he didn't really know, and it was then that I finally realized I had a newbie on my hands. As much as I wanted to get off (and I did later), I really wanted to let this handsome, sexy married man enjoy himself and experience some of the pleasures of man to man sex.

I told him to let me take over so he could just enjoy himself, and he seemed almost relieved at not having to try to please me. I'm not pushy, and I'm a patient teacher, and I was determined to let this man experience pleasures he never suspected. I made him lie on his stomach so I could give him a massage. I know how good it feels to have a man's hands on my body, so I just explored him, using my hands to massage his shoulders and neck, working my way down to his beautiful butt. He seemed to melt under my hands, relaxing his muscles, while his cock stayed hard under him.

I worked my way down his legs, getting the kinks out of his thighs and calves, and massaging his tired feet. I stroked my way back up his legs, letting my hands wander between his ass cheeks and down to his lovely ball sack. I caressed his nuts, then reached in and pulled his cock out to where I could tease the head and tantalize him. He asked if I did this for a living (I don't) and said he had never had his body worked over like this.

I turned him over for the front rub, starting with his face and head, caressing him and getting him to just relax and enjoy the sensations. From the moans and sighs, I knew he was in bliss, almost zoning out in the combination of relaxation and stimulation. I massaged his neck and shoulders, moving down to his chest. I kneaded his pecs, and tweaked and teased his nipples. My hands slid down his abdomen and hips, lightly brushing his cockhead as I moved down to his legs. Kneading and groping his thighs and calves, I worked my way back up to his crotch and started paying serious attention to his manhood. About 6 inches, cut, nice balls, the perfect size and shape for me to deep throat him.

He gasped as I took his cock to his pubes in one swift motion, then he placed his hands on my head and rubbed my hair as I began to suck him in earnest. I reached up and played with his nipples: they seemed to be connected directly to his dick. Each time I tweaked a nipple, his cock twitched in my mouth, and he leaked some precum onto my willing tongue. Very tasty!

I began to jack and suck him at the same time, giving his dick constant stimulation. He got harder and harder, and I knew he was close. I moaned my approval and encouragement to him, and then I sucked him harder and jacked him faster and faster. Finally, with a roar that surely could be heard on the whole floor, he blasted his hot load into my eager mouth. (I'm the same way: pretty quiet during sex, really loud when I cum.) His whole body convulsed and trembled. I've seen (and had) some almost violent orgasms before, but this was off the charts. He shook and quivered, his legs stretching out and trembling. Finally, he went limp, sinking into the bed. I kept his now softening cock in my mouth, sucking out the last drops of his load.

After he had come down from his sexual high, I just sat next to him on the bed, lightly stroking and caressing him all over. He said that that was the strongest orgasm he had ever had. As much as I love to lie back and let one or more men explore me and overload my senses with pleasure, I completely enjoyed helping this fellow married man explore the joys of man sex. I suspect that if wives knew how much their men like to be touched, caressed, stroked, and massaged, there would be fewer married men on the prowl. But it also confirmed my belief that it takes someone with the same equipment to really know how to bring a man to maximum sexual pleasure.

And by the time I got off later with another married man, I realized that my pleasuring the first man had aroused me more than I knew. There was the evidence before my eyes: one of the biggest loads of cum I had ever shot, ropes of white creamy semen all over the hairy chest in front of me. I left Club Houston a very happy man!

~~~~~~~~~~

Three Course Meal

Today was a real treat for me, a three course meal of married cock and cum. Anyone who knows me will know that I'm usually on the receiving end of a man's oral skills. But today, I had a craving for dick.

All the stars aligned to give me a few hours to spend at Club Houston. I usually just get a locker, but today I opted for a room. Sure glad I did that! It was only 10 a.m. and very slow, so I used the time to relax in the sauna and whirlpool, watch some hot scenes in the video room, and get a short initial sucking of my dick by a hot young guy. But once the lunch time crowd started to arrive, the fun began.

I had planned on essentially edging myself for the three hours I was there and then would find a willing mouth to cum in before I left. I checked out a hot guy sitting on a bench in the play area, jacking his cock. I knelt down and began to suck a soft but rapidly hardening dick. He leaned his head back as I worked my way up his chest, sucked and nibbled on his nipples, and then worked up his neck to his ear. He turned his head to kiss me. Hot damn! Nothing gets me going faster than a good kisser. I saw the wedding band on his left hand and whispered in his ear that if he wanted to come to my room, we could finish this off properly. He gave a sexy sigh and said that it would be wonderful.

We went to my room and began to explore each other with mouths and hands. We settled into a 69 for a while, but he was enjoying my hands on his body so much that I told him to flip over and let me give him a massage. I straddled his butt and massaged his sore neck and shoulders. I worked my way down his back to his ass and legs. Had him flip over and massaged his chest, nice and furry, and worked down to his abs, brushing his dick and balls. His reaction made me decide right then that I didn't want to cum, just give him the works.

Between my sucking and licking his balls, sucking, licking, and jacking his dick, even spending some time rimming his nice clean ass, he was soon moaning and thrashing on the bed. I looked him in the eye and said I wanted to taste his load. His moans and groans increased, and within a few minutes, I was rewarded with a nice sweet/salty load of warm semen. I savored his taste and swallowed it down. He was loud enough when he came that I'm sure everyone on the floor knew he was releasing. He thanked me for the VIP treatment and said it was the best blowjob he had ever received.

I caught my breath and went back to the maze area, stopped to watch a muscled man with a huge dick getting ferociously sucked by a black dude. While I was watching, a tall, furry, bearded man stood near me, playing with his dick under his towel. I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth and he began to swell. Hooray! Saw the gold ring on his left hand, licked my way up his abs and chest to his ear, and asked if he wanted to come to my room. I heard an almost breathless, urgent "yes" and told him to follow me.

When we got to the room, I had him lie down so I could explore his furry body with my mouth and hands. And explore I did! Up and down his legs, front and back, nipples, ears, neck, arms and hands, you name it, I licked or sucked it. He pulled up onto all fours and let me eat his ass while I milked his dick. When he lay down face up again, I saw that his cock had swollen to pornstar proportions. Hell yes! A challenge! I never got all the way down on him, but got damn close. His balls were beautiful, big, sensitive, and full of cum. And his girth stretched my mouth to the max. I can open wide, but my jaw was beginning to ached with the extreme stretching. This was a championship dick, one that I was still feeling many hours later. I'm sure it will be the star of my dreams tonight.

I sucked and jacked him, feeling his passion build, hearing his groans of pleasure, feeling his trembling hands on my head. With a shout, he unloaded in my mouth, my second course of man meat and man sauce. I moved his semen around my mouth with my tongue, enjoying his unique taste, then swallowed it down to join the first load in my belly.

He had to go back to work after his lunch break. I'm sure he went with a big smile and a bounce in his step. Judging from the size of his load, he certainly weighed less! An appetizer and main course. Now for dessert!

Back to the play area, the lunch crowd was in full swing, lots of men in the video room, lots of sucking going on. It only took a few minutes for me to determine that I was not going to cum at all, but just find another married man to treat to an expert blowjob. I saw a man standing a bit apart, watching and playing under his towel. Also, nice and furry (although not as much as #2, who was much more to my liking). And a bright gold wedding ring. And a nice average dick. My mouth thanked me for not having to suck off Mount Everest again. And he also agreed to follow me to my room so I could do this properly.

He lay down, face down, and let me give him a massage, drawing appreciative moans from my man. I flipped him over and explored him from head to toe, licking, sucking, touching, caressing. (Ladies, if you want to keep your man at home, realize that most men love to be touched and caressed!) Then I turned my full attention to his throbbing dick. I could see his pulse in his cock, the way it moved in rhythm to his heartbeat as the blood was rushed to his dick in anticipation of what was about to happen.

I devoured his dick, taking him to the hilt, working his cock head with my throat muscles, using my tongue to lick the underside of his dick, feeling his cock jump in my mouth as I lightly caressed his sensitive balls. He picked up the pace of his hip thrusts and I knew my reward for a job well done was on its way to me. He was quieter than the two studs before him as he began to spurt delicious cum into my mouth, but he grabbed my head to hold me in place as he shot his big load. He then began to stroke and caress my hair, almost as if he was trying to sooth me as I held his softening dick in my mouth, feeling his body relax under my hands.

He also was returning to work, with a big smile but a slightly bowlegged walk. He thanked me for the best blowjob ever. I swatted him on his butt as he left my room, then lay down to relax a bit before I took a shower and headed to my afternoon meeting.

Wow! Three loads of cum, each deliciously different from the others, all warm and tasty. My dick was screaming at me for some release, but I disciplined myself to save it. (I had plans for the next morning to meet a buddy for some oral attention. I wanted to drown him in my cum.) So, I took a quick shower, got dressed, turned in my key, and headed to my truck.

I sat for a few minutes before I pulled out of the parking lot, savoring in my mind what had just happened. I'm normally eager to deposit my cum load in a willing mouth (occasionally an ass), but today I had given in to my desire to suck dick, treat other men the way I love to be treated, and let them return to work relaxed and ready for the afternoon's work. And I felt in my belly the souvenir three course meal I was taking with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

After my "three course meal" at Club Houston yesterday, I went to bed last night full of anticipation. I had denied myself the orgasm my body was screaming for, since I had made plans to spend a long, lazy morning in bed with a friend who wanted to give me a blow job to remember, explore my whole body with mouth and hands, let me fuck him if I wanted to, and end it all with a nice massage. Who could say no to that? I'm kind of surprised that I didn't have a wet dream like a teenager, I was so high on hormones when I finally fell asleep.

I got up early, headed across town to his house, glad that Houston traffic was a distraction from the boner in my pants. (Down, boy!) Finally made it there, and then...

Well, let's just say that it wasn't at all what I expected and really wanted. Call it miscommunication or whatever, but it wasn't going to happen. You guys know what it feels like when you get a hardon killer but your hormones are so keyed up you feel like you're going to come unglued. I thought, What the hell! I have time to go to Club Houston again before my afternoon meeting. So....

Fight more traffic, watching the time, calculating in my head how long I'll have to hopefully satisfy my body's urges, the drive to release all the physical and psychological tension of being a really horny man. (By the way, getting older doesn't stop that process; it just makes me think more about getting my satisfaction without doing anything really stupid or unsafe.)

I got to the Club, got a room again. Who knows! Maybe lightning does strike twice. It was still early for the lunch crowd, so I relaxed in the sauna and whirlpool again. It took enough of the edge off my desire that I was ready to start looking around for some fun.

Wouldn't you know, almost the first man I saw got my hydraulics going. He was sitting on a bench in the dark, stroking himself. Now, I don't normally care for tattoos and piercings, but his made him look some sort of Celtic warrior relaxing before battle. As I went down on his fine specimen of dick, he moaned and sighed, obviously needing the attention. I worked him over for a while, then needing to give my jaw a break, asked him if he wanted to come to my room. He declined, so I starting looking again.

About ten minutes later, I popped my head into the video room, and there was my warrior, jacking off with his eyes closed. He must have heard my sharp intake of air and looked at me with a faraway "I'm in my own sexual universe" look in his eyes. Not one to abruptly invade his bliss (okay, okay, I'll interrupt almost anything for a hot cock) I sat on the upper bench above him and starting stroking my own erection. Suddenly, he stood up and said, "You need some lube to jack that off!!" and proceeded to engulf my dick in his very skilled mouth.

He was furiously jacking himself off while he devoured my dick, driving himself to an orgasm. I said, "You know, cum is the best lube" whereupon he moaned around my cock and was almost to his climax. I said, "Just let me have your load." He beat his dick with a vengeance, then pulled off me and offered his sweet load to my waiting mouth. With a yell that surely could be heard around most of the building, he shot several spurts of his tasty juice into my mouth. I latched onto the head of his cock, holding it there, until I knew I had it all. He collapsed on the bench next to me, trying to recover a steady breath and some sense of returning to earth. He said that he really needed a cock in his mouth as the final stimulus to push him over the edge. Our session had gathered a few watchers, who undoubtedly enjoyed the show.

I returned to my room to catch my breath, then I went back to the sauna to relax, to heat up my body and cool off my passion. What do you know, but a hot young man was finishing in the showers next to the sauna, and he came in and sat across from me. I wasn't planning on getting anything going, but I glanced up to see he was slowly stroking. I gave my dick a bit of a tug, then closed my eyes again. I heard the jingling of a locker key and opened my eyes to see that he had moved closer. Same thing: he stroked, I tugged, and he moved in for the kill. He tentatively reached for my cock, gently stroking it and caressing my balls with his other hand. Then he leaned in and started licking my shaft and head. Of course, what popped into my head and out my mouth was: "Do you want to come to my room?"

He thought a moment, then I guess deciding that a man twice his age good still be good in bed, he agreed. I gave him the room number and headed upstairs, hoping he would really follow me. Sure enough, about five minutes later, he rounded the corner, looking like a lost puppy. I waved him over and took him in. We fell on the bed, sucking, licking, rubbing, groping. We wiggled around into a nice 69 position and enjoyed each other's dick and balls. But like the day before, I was suddenly consumed with a desire to help this hot young man explode in pleasure, so I retrieved my cock from his mouth, moved around, and proceeded to show him that this old dog really knew some good tricks.

I've learned to use my mouth and tongue well when giving head, but I have large, active hands (50 years of playing the piano give you strong fingers!) that I use along with my mouth to give a man great pleasure. This was no exception. He was soon writhing with pleasure and joy, being pushed to his limit, the point of no return. With a loud groan (I seem to get all the loud ones), he shot off, at least seven spurts of delicious cum, filling my mouth so that I had a hard time getting it all in. His body was quivering, and for a moment, I thought something bad had happened to him. He finally gave a sigh, one last body tremor, and then a smile of thanks for me. He left, with a nice pat on the ass from me.

Back to the sauna and whirlpool, back to the play area. Another man was sitting on the bench where I had first found my Celtic warrior earlier. He was about my age, in good shape, and stroking a nice cock that held promise of a significant increase in size, with the proper coaxing from me. Again, "Do you want to come to my room?" Again, an affirmative answer. One difference: another man who had stood watching me demonstrate my oral skills, looked longingly at us, probably thinking "Damn! no cocksucking for me, and not even a show!" I stepped over to him and asked him to join us.

Both men followed me to my room (Why, oh why, did it take me so long to learn the advantages of renting a room?) and I had my original man lie down. I picked up where I left off, giving him a tongue bath on his dick and balls. The other man took his station next to the bed, where I could switch off from one beautiful cock to the other. So many cocks, so little time! The man lying down was getting close and I increased the speed, the pressure, the suction, giving little grunts and hums of encouragement to spur him on. The man net to the bed wasn't close yet, so he helped me out by fondling our frenzied friend's nipples, ball sac, and chest and belly. Pretty soon, another loud commotion could be heard in my room as my mouth was again filled with the sweet/salty/creamy taste of a satisfied man. After a few minutes of coming back to reality, both men left my room, again with a nice "thank you" pat on the ass from me.

12