Bathhouse Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll notice that I seem to have almost forgotten that I have a dick, a dick that wants attention most urgently. I guess that's the mental focus (or maybe mental fog) that sometimes overwhelms us men when we're focused on another man's pleasure.

I reviewed it all in my head as I got dressed to leave. Another three course meal, very different from the first one, but also full of unexpected pleasures and delicious cum. It always amazes me to find how different we men taste from each other. It just underscores our uniqueness, our special manliness, our one of a kind mix of ingredients that combine to serve up a sexual feast of masculinity.

After two days of loving men's dicks, their balls, their bodies, their semen, all my body got was a quick, unsatisfying wank in the shower as I was cleaning up before I left. It relieved the immediate pressure, enough to help me think clearly the rest of the day. But as I sit here typing this, my hormones and nerves are keyed up, stretched to the breaking point.

Maybe I can find someone who can help me fulfill my fantasy of lying down in bed and having a man (or two, or three, or four, or...) take charge of my body, exploring my entire body, no part of me off limits. Push me to the point of sensory overload until my body, really one big erogenous zone, explodes with frenzy, shouts, moans, thrashing, a fountain of cum, and a truly full body orgasm that gives me sensory overload and pushes me to the limit. And if I can have a dick in my mouth to help push me over the edge, I promise I won't bite it off while I'm cumming!

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll Sleep Well Tonight

I think the sex gods that govern horny men must be smiling on me lately. I love going to Club Houston but usually am lucky to make it in only a couple of times a year. I managed to get there again today, third time in three weeks. And again, it was a great time for this horny married man.

The usual: check in, get a room, strip down, wrap a towel, and start to prowl. At first, I didn't see anyone who got my blood flowing, but as more men began to arrive, the prospects brightened considerably. I spent some time in the sauna and steam room, took a shower, then went back to the play area.

I rounded a corner where there is a bed-type setup, accessible from three sides. And what a sight met my horny eyes! A fine-looking man was stretched out on the bed, with a well-built black man giving him a masterful massage. A couple of other men were "assisting" the massage, but were really just having a great time groping a sexy man. Who as I to turn down such an opportunity?

I joined the group around the bed, letting the real masseur do his thing, just enjoying myself caressing this man's chest, playing with his nipples, and doing my own amateur version of massaging his arms and legs. And I was drawn irresistibly to his cock. Beautiful ball sack, dick long and thick. He was aroused but not fully hard and erect. Even so, he had to be at least 8 inches of manhood. If he had been fully hard, it would have qualified as a weapon!

The other men playing with our fine specimen of manhood drifted off to pursue other interests around the Club, and soon it was just the real masseur and me working over this hot body. During the conversation, I found out that he really did therapeutic massages part time in a hospital. He just enjoyed using them on hot men. In fact, he had become a semi-regular with the man we were massaging (well, more like groping as far as I was concerned).

I decided to take a break myself and went back to the sauna and steam room to tame my raging hormones. Then a shower. And as I was drying off, who should walk by but the sexy masseur! I asked him if the other man got his rocks off, and got an affirmative. I then said something like, "I sure wish I could have been in his place." Whereupon the masseur asked me if I wanted him to massage me upstairs. I must have had an extra horny look on my face, because he said, "Let's go do this now."

I think I moved faster than I have in a long time, getting my sex-crazed ass upstairs and into the play area. He was waiting for me by the bed. I stretched out face down and he began to really massage me. It's amazing to me how a massage can be truly therapeutic and relaxing, but also stimulating at the same time. Some muscles get relaxed and loose, and other muscles get aroused and hard.

He worked over my backside for about fifteen minutes or so, combining the real massage with some hot ass play. That really got me going, squirming around on the bed and opening up my ass for him. Then, the moment I had been waiting for: "Okay, time to turn over."

I flipped and lay there, hard dick and aching balls. He began to massage my front side, but almost immediately started to focus on my erection. Expert touch on my balls, massaging firmly but not so hard as to be painful. And his hands on my cock! He had a magic touch that had me writhing in response to his exquisite torture. And then his mouth on my dick, licking and sucking and driving me to an inevitable orgasm.

And then, he pulled off and let the energy subside. I groaned in enjoyable anguish. I really needed to cum, but he was determined to take me to the edge and leave me hanging. I must have gotten right to the edge of shooting my load at least a dozen times under the expert ministrations of his mouth and hands. I think most of the men in the area must have heard my moans and groans as I rode the waves of sexual arousal to the brink and then fell back again, only to have him lead me once more to the edge.

This went on for probably a half hour, but I lost track of time, in fact, lost track of reality and sanity. All I could think of was the wonderful torture I was being put through as my sexual arousal was being teased and played with. The sensations I was feeling in my dick had me in their grip.

And then, he pulled off and said he needed to leave soon. Did I want to cum? Of course, I wanted to cum, but I had already taken advantage of his kindness and skills for long enough. A quick kiss and hug and he was on his way, me sitting there breathless with hard cock and aching balls. I couldn't let this stand!

I showered to wash off the excess massage oil and then started the prowl again. I was a horny man on a mission: I had to cum! My balls ached and my dick, while not at full mast now, was swollen with blood in anticipation of the orgasm that didn't happen. It seemed like I was going to strike out, but I made a last round through the play area and noticed that there were some men on the upper level of the glory hole area. I stepped up to that level and stood by one of the glory holes, cock swollen and begging for release.

Soon, an attractive man on the lower level stepped up next to my cock and reached through the hole and drew me forward until he had full access to my dick. He then began some expert sucking, using his lips and tongue in some very effective moves. I began to thrust my hips forward, building to my orgasm.

And then, he pulled off just as I was on the edge of cumming. I seem to have attracted men today who were determined to torment me. He went back down on me, sucking and caressing me, jacking me off with his mouth just over my cock head. And then, once more, he pulled off and let my passion subside a bit.

I think between him and my sexy masseur, I must have been brought to the edge of my orgasm at least twenty times over the course of about an hour or so. I think I was going crazy, desperate to shoot but not just wanting to jack myself off. Then another cocksucker stepped up and took over. This man was also on a mission. He was determined to make me cum, and he was going about it the right way. Great sucking action, ball massage, licking the underside of my dick while he played with me.

My hips were thrusting faster and harder, and I felt it finally starting. That glorious feeling in my balls that we all know, that boiling of passion that makes our heads spin and takes our breath away. Soon my moans and groans increased in volume as I felt it finally mounting and beginning to surge through my cock. As usual, I was not discreet when I finally shot my load into my new best friend's warm mouth. My moans had turned into something like a very loud growl as I emptied my balls in one of the biggest orgasms I've had in a very long time. I expect that just about every man on the second floor of Club Houston knew that I was shooting my load.

He kept sucking on my dick after he swallowed my load of semen, but my cock head was too sensitive to let him keep working me over. I kind of fell back from the glory hole (and it was really glorious) and leaned against the wall, not sure if my wobbly legs would carry me very far. After resting a few moments, I began to stagger away, probably looking rather comical trying to walk after that big of an orgasm.

I went back to my room, trying to take it all in. Then I got dressed, went downstairs, and checked out. Somehow the horrible Houston traffic didn't bother me. I hoped my wife wouldn't ask me when I got home why I seemed to be so relaxed and de-stressed. I know that I will really sleep well tonight!

12