All Comments on 'Bathhouse Adventures'

by RobLivesInTexas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
zephyerzephyer5 months ago

I really enjoyed your story.

I've only been to two bathhouses for a total of four times and kick myself for not going more. Both were in Denver and sadly both are closed now. I think there is only one in all of Colorado now. I live in Montana now and there are none and no gay bars or clubs either.

The times I went I had a really good time, except for once. One lunch time I went, and the place was almost empty. Found a guy in the orgy room and we started playing. Suddenly the room filled with men, and I got passed around the room! Loved it. I think I have my story here on Literotica.

I had to laugh at the wedding rings. I've come across plenty of them.

I had an NSA buddy that was married to a woman. One of the complaints of his marriage was the lack of sex. He finally came out and admitted to his family and himself that he was gay, and they divorced.

Not too long later he married a man, and we lost track of each other.

A few years later we met up again online and he said he had part of the same problem with his husband, not enough sex.

I've also had sex with married men that were married to other men.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave5 months ago

Very hot!

I lived in Texas for 20 years... San Marcos, Kyle... until I moved ti FL in 2017.

I, too, am an old(er) guy that loves women (and am married), but also love men and cock (and anyone in between).

I have always wanted another man for a long-term lover, both of us taking care of each others' needs in EVERY way.

It has also always been my fantasy to be the cumdumpster, sex slave for a group of hot and horny men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story!

uweyuwey5 months ago

Awesome story Rob, love those encounters with young married guys in bath houses. Some of them shoot cum like porn stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobLivesInTexas@RobLivesInTexas
Mature MWM who needed to take a break from Literotica for a while. I'm back, and I'm rewriting my stories. I was never really satisfied with them, even the ones that had a great response. Bisexual, on the downlow, love my wife, but I also enjoy cock. Oh well! There are a lot o...