Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 47

Story Info
Rimming heaven.
3.1k words
4.35
8k
4

Part 47 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since acquiring my first knowledge of the baths, both the awareness of their existence as places for male sex and decades later as an experience, the delights of rimming played a major role in my attraction. Which when I first read about it, seemed to be one of the major reasons men kept going to the baths

I went decades between my first rim job and my second, yet the desire remained constant, particularly after discovering the delights of anonymous contact with strangers at glory holes and porn theaters. That rimming is associated with male sex goes back to finding out where my first girlfriend learned how to give a rim job, The Gay Joy Of Sex.

But rimming is considerably less common than several other forms of male contact, it turns out, with intervals stretching for months between opportunities. Rimming is spectacularly enslaving from the first touch of a tongue on a soft hole, and its rarity enhances how exquisite it feels when it happens. Ass licking is a truly animal pleasure, and it makes no difference how hard you are to become captivated by the sensations of a smooth tongue sliding over a delightfully soft ring.

Finishing my beer, after spending 5 minutes wandering around an empty and slightly cool upstairs, I went to the bottom level. The whirlpool was still, with one man in it. I entered, enjoying how warm the water was after both upstairs and the ride here. No contact occurred, even when a third man sat to my left. The jets started shortly afterwards, making me leave. Enjoyable though the whirlpool can be to have your entire body in water while having sex, the splashing is just a touch too irritating most of the time.

Going to the cubbyhole wall along the steam room, there was an unusual sight - two towel clad men passionately kissing near the entrance, not quite blocking it. I was not the only naked man looking at the pair, but after putting away my towel and glasses, turning to go through the glass door, they were gone. Walking into the damp dim heat, paying more attention than normal to the several men sitting in the front, none of whom were actually touching, wondering if the pair would be feeling each other up.

Entering, the temperature was not yet hot, though certainly warm. Walking into the back, the presence of at least a couple of men became apparent. There seemed to be a pair in the middle of the wall along the back, and the seductive sounds of sucking, but only a standing man could be seen. Who I approached, first lightly stroking along his back, then using my hand to slide over a nipple, feeling it grow harder under my fingers. He began his own exploring, making us move easily closer, his hand stroking my cock while I began sliding my tongue over his neck.

He quietly moaned as my lips began to kiss his ear, both of us pleased to find an experienced man to play with. Having spent years at the baths has taught me a lot about what men cannot resist enjoying, and how delightfully their mutual desires can merge in a place devoted to sex. My right hand slid down over his ass cheeks, fingers exploring his crack while lightly biting his neck, his stroking growing wonderfully distracted as I began to touch and tease his soft hole.

The suspicion that he was being sucked would not go away, but as we began playing, it was not something that could actually be determined. Truly no one was sitting on the bench, and the couple of times my left hand reached down to fondle his sexy cock, there was no mouth, though it was quite slick. Only slowly did I realize that there was a man laying on the bench, long after getting totally turned on with the standing man having made my cock grow stiff and horny.

One of the best things about the steam room is how easily twosomes become threesomes, as happened with us. My hand was circled around the base of a now obviously sucked cock when I felt a new hand start to stroke along my shaft. I was licking a nipple when my first partner bent down, my cock guided into a stranger's mouth by another man's hand. Of course this is what we all wanted, as anyone with bathhouse experience knows. Threesomes provide opportunities and sensations that simply cannot be performed by a pair. Though there is no question that many men come to the baths to have whatever sex is available, a certain number of visitors comes to indulge in group sex whenever the opportunity arises.

Reaching down for the laying man's cock, delighted to find it already nicely stiff, stroking its silky length, feeling a soft mouth slide over my shaft, jacking both men in rhythm. I was able to turn, keeping my cock in a stranger's mouth as I bent, face nearing his cock, mouth open. The sensations were too intense to use poppers, and it was amazing how hot it felt to go down on him, mouth surrounding his naked rod. This was not quite a daisy chain, but from my perspective, it was identical, cocks and mouths in perfect balance.

The standing men shifted position as I moved further down on the bench, my cock leaving his mouth. It took little time or effort to take his already sucked cock into my mouth when he stepped closer, my cock sliding into the laying man's waiting mouth, yet again enjoying a perfect reversed daisy chain. Three cock lovers can have this sort of fun, which is even hotter than watching a daisy chain in a video booth decades ago, cumming so hard knowing it was gay group porn showing something irresistible, a circle of cock suckers.

Putting a knee and foot on the bench, shifting position, cock pointed down into his throat, jacking him just to the point of orgasm, my mouth stuffed with sexy cock, lost in heaven. Unfortunately, the steam room is hot, limiting how long one can spend inside, so it was no surprise when the standing man pulled away from my still greedy lips. Which wrapped themselves around the other available cock, tongue sliding along the shaft. As I continued to go down on him, I let a finger explore between his ass cheeks, leading him to the do the same to me, starting to have really dirty fun.

When we paused, head lifting from his cock, his touching finger guided me to his mouth, becoming completely helpless as soon as his tongue touched my hole, becoming his slave as long as he wanted to lick my ass. Returning his cock to my mouth, moaning, a finger touching his soft anus, doing my best to serve a master's desire to tongue me. But ass sluts can still have their own desires, and his reaction to being fingered showed that he wouldn't resist a tongue between his legs. Taking his slippery shaft in my hand, my tongue slid over his balls, then down to his soft rosebud, starting to mutually rim, enjoying the fantastically decadent sensations.

After needing to shift a bit to keep from getting stiff, even in this humid heat, we returned to 69ing, though soon, his tongue was again on my hole, capturing me again, as I straightened, one hand on his slippery length, the other on mine, totally lost in bliss, knowing that he was licking my hole. This was precisely the sort of sex associated with the baths, one that had entranced me long before my glorious first visit here. The fact that it was a man doing this to me was a turn on, to be honest. Here, one can freely indulge in male sex, as imagined decades ago, when first reading about bathhouses. Reading that would make my cock swell at the thought of going to one.

I moved again, then sank down between his legs, tongue sliding along his silky shaft, running lower over his sack, knowing that I would rimming him again. Head on the smooth bench, my ass being tongued as I licked him from below, so to speak. This stretched over a delightful interval, time becoming meaningless floating in a sea of sensation, especially when he deep throated my pumping length as my tongue pressed against his yielding ring. Ass play is one of the things men do wonderfully, and the baths allow you to be reminded of that fact often enough.

Finally, we left - the heat having simply grown too much over the time we played.

Rinsing my sweaty skin in the public L shaped shower area was refreshing after so long in the heated dampness. The temperature had not become excessive, but the time spent inside was over a half hour, according to the clock over the glass entrance door. After letting the cool water play over my whole body, I started soaping my cock lusciously, revealing its length. After years of compliments, there is no hesitation anymore about spending a few minutes playing with myself in public like this. Especially since the soap is about perfect as lube, long enough to cast its spell and smooth when dry.

Stroking while being so public is now something that happens once or twice a visit, not caring whether anyone is around. This is now a regular part of the routine in either of the two more discrete shower areas. There is also a basically no longer used public shower at the back of the middle level, facing the bar. That shower simply feels too public however, and since it is always empty, there is no real chance of watching someone else stroke at the same time. The baths are places where watching a sexy cock and jacking off is normal - and very hot - but it does not include everywhere inside.

Drying off thoroughly helps to keep the coming change in temperature milder. Upstairs was cooler, but going up the spiral staircase with dry skin makes the transition less chilling. However, it was not only cooler air which showed a lack of warmth. There were no opportunities, though the corridors were not empty. Spending some time in the stillness of the empty dark room, a very relaxing place to just lay with nothing to do, knowing that other opportunities for more sex would follow.

My next encounter in the steambath turned out to be equally delightful, taking little time to find a pair who were completely prepared to take advantage of a threesome opportunity. Joining was simple, hands easily finding hard cocks to play with, merging as opportunities increased. Nipple play with both men, jacking each other off, riding a wave of glorious lust. Slowly, we moved from the middle, ending with my back to the smooth wall, creating a certain space for ourselves, as had at least two other couplings on the other side.

Following the patterns that so many men have found so addictive when at a male only sauna, we simply lost ourselves in intimate contact. Tongues and lips exploring, erect rods available in common, asses being caressed with a reaction that made clear we had shared tastes in this area too.

The first cock sucking involved the man on my left going down on the man to my right in front of me, both of them gripping my rigid cock, my fingers playing with a nipple to each side. When the sucked man's head turned, I began to lick his exposed neck, followed by lightly nipping his skin as my fingers squeezed his erect nipple, hearing his helpless moaning as we turned him into a total slut.

The man to my left switched cocks, and I was the one turned into the total slut, moaning how good it felt to get sucked by a man. The man to my right went to his knees, taking the other man deep into his mouth. I watched two cocksuckers, hearing the sounds of other men getting blown as T was, delightfully horny, lost in a haze of pure satisfaction, having found what I wanted again.

When the man to my right stood up, I reached to bring his mouth to mine, starting to kiss him passionately, tongue going deep while our lips pressed together. Kissing cock suckers is an irresistible thrill to me, knowing what that mouth had been doing is an intense turn on. Our kissing grew even more spectacularly uninhibited as his cock head began touching mine, our cocks now sharing one mouth, our hands playing with each other's nipples.

When the man to my left stood up, we moved closer, three cocks touching in mutual pleasure. Switching my kissing partner was temporary, as we began to kiss in the same way our cocks were touching as fingers slid down now sweaty cracks, our mutual reaction obvious. As we slowly began to grow apart, I went down on the men to my left. As I took him deeper, the other man began to hold my balls in a firm grip, which felt fantastic as the tension changed rhythmically along the skin of my shaft.

Shifting from left to right, kissing then going down on the other man, I turned slightly, leading to wonderfully gentle ass touching. I straightened to give him total access between my legs, starting to lean against the wall. letting them take me. It was exquisite, with both nipples hard, the ball holding technique being used to bring me to the brink of orgasm repeatedly, a struggle between us in a sense. A fantastic sensation, cock being controlled even as my ass was being played with. As time went on, needing to become more forceful to slow him down, to keep from cumming - and to allow the other man's touching finger to keep me in paradise.

The combination of desired ass play and a new trick was perfect, to be honest, a stranger controlling my cock's entrancing sensations without touching it. I was utterly helpless as my ass, balls, and nipples were perfectly played with, though still with occasional pauses to slow the grip of the man to my right. Knowing that I was basically spreadeagled against the wall, cock still available, felt wonderfully kinky - and very natural.

Especially after a third man approached, going to his knees before taking my available cock into his welcoming mouth. It was a perfect addition to what I was experiencing, a public slut now being used by three strangers. The blow job was incredible as my balls were held, and the finger on my ass remained utterly magical in its entrancing effect as I began mouth fucking the kneeling man, my arms wide to hold two hot cocks. I had never fantasized about his particular scene, but experience has taught me that this is the sort of sex that no one can resist when opportunity arises.

Yet again, the reality of the steam room's environment grew unavoidable. The man to my left was the first to go, and as I explored the new man's body, I discovered he had a number of pierced areas. To be honest, jewelry of any variety during sex does not appeal to me, and the man with all the piercings was not really to my taste.

The other man then asked about going to a cabin as our cocks were sucked together again, playing with each other's nipples. Mindful of the time spent, particularly when thinking about the length of my first time here, I agreed as we pulled out. We showered, though without further contact, then went upstairs to a video booth.

He lay back in the corner facing the screen, and I moved next to him, making sure the poppers were easily available after taking off my glasses. However, though I kept him hard, he did virtually nothing. This was not exactly a problem, considering that his cock was available to suck. Going down on him was satisfying, and probing his ass showed he would not object to what I had in mind. In the cabin, self control was easier, particularly as he remained quite passive in general.

Finally doing a hit of rush, wanting to feel so dirty when licking another stranger's asshole, indulging in the wonderfully decadent act of rimming. Closing the bottle, hand going to my waiting cock as my face went between his legs, cheek sliding along his wet shaft, the rush expanding as I entered heaven, tongue on a stranger's gloriously soft ring, taking as much time as possible simply getting his hole wet before breathing out.

His hand was on my balls, but as pure sluttiness took control, my left hand moved it to my crack as my tongue began pressing past his sexy ring. This is the sort of pure male paradise that one finds at the baths, men enjoying mutual anal play, giving in to wonderfully dirty animal desire. For a timeless interval, our rhythms matched perfectly, tongue and finger merging into a single source of perfect pleasure. An incredibly addictive sensation, even better than imagined decades ago when reading about it and jacking off while touching my horny hole.

Needing to finally shift position, I took his cock back into my mouth, feeling his hand on my balls again. Straightening a bit, I began to ask "What do you want, what do want?" in a panting voice, trying to get a response to add to my own excitement. Both alternative were completely fine, especially since I knew that both would be indulged. In the end, this almost completely uninvolved way of having sex is a bit baffling, to be honest.

Not that I particularly cared, doing another hit of rush before rimming him again. One of the dirty secrets concerning sucking and rimming is just how good it feels to do it, not just have it done. The way he returned to fingering my ass after moving his hand repeatedly from my sack was wonderful while playing with my stiff rod, sucking and rimming him in turn. The fun ended as he kept me from going down on him any longer, followed by his leaving. The porn was not interesting, and after almost cumming for so long, my horniness was under control.

There was one last highlight, so to speak, in the locker room. A man was dressing next to me, also with poppers. Which fell from his upper row locker, to crack loudly on the floor. I have always wondered how to deal with such an accident, as the fluid is not easily handled. Ironically, I had fumbled my poppers downstairs not too long beforehand, though from a much lower height, making this an even more stringent test case. I gave him a small ziploc bag, the one I had just put my own poppers bottle into. He was grateful, and the fact that the locker room would not completely fill with the distinctive scent of rush was something that all the non-poppers lovers would appreciate.