White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 01

Story Info
Blacks fuck and enslave white employee.
10k words
4.54
51.4k
79

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (Club Reparations) Part 01

If stories about dominant Black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18.

This is all pure B.S. fantasy, not to be condoned in real life. Interracial sex between consenting adults is great. "Non-consent" is not great. In real life everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. None of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.)

(This story takes place about six months before White Sucks Black (College Boy) and (Father) series)

"So, you graduated at the top of your class. What do you notice about this place?" asked the very large Black man sitting across from me, the most important client of our company.

My mouth was probably still hanging open from the sensory overload I experienced the moment we walked into the strip club he wanted to go to, named "Reparations." What I noticed was that all the patrons were Black, and all the staff and dancers were white, and every white person in the place was completely naked. Except for me.

Around the room were about ten small stages. On each was a white man or woman dancing naked. All the servers were nude white women. In the front was a jumbo-tron showing a bound white woman being gang banged by Black men. Below the jumbo-tron was a stage, apparently for live sex shows, as several college-age white boys were being fucked in the ass by Black men. At most of the tables, there were naked white men kneeling under the tables and sucking the cocks of Black patrons.

At the table next to ours, a completely naked middle-aged white man, like myself, was kneeling next to the table, on a leash, talking to someone on his cell phone over the din of the gangsta rap, his face a mask of cum and his decent-sized white cock fully erect. In fact the man had so much cum on his face that it took me a moment to realize he was one of my co-workers, who like me I knew to be married with several kids. And then I noticed a much younger white boy, who looked about 18, under the table sucking the cock of the Black man holding the leash on the older man. Then it struck me, was the kid sucking cock my co-workers son? Who the hell was his cum-covered dad talking to on the phone? Inquiring minds wanted to know.

As I had taken in the sights of the room, my cock had gotten rock hard, and was being pinched by my underwear. I tried to squirm to get more comfortable hoping "Mr. Big" wouldn't notice. After he asked the question, my eyes returned to his. His formerly friendly demeanor had suddenly changed to something very dominant and authoritarian. Christ, does he expect me to strip naked too? Does he expect me to suck his cock?

It seemed like forever, but thoughts flashed through my mind. My boss had told me that if I blew this contract, it would mean my job, since Mr. Big's business was so important to this company. I really needed this job. I'd been unemployed for over a year after I lost my high-paying job when a vulture capitalist took over our company in a hostile take-over. My wife had a decent job, but barely enough to cover our mortgage, and with one son in an elite high-priced university and another just accepted at one, we'd sucked our savings dry. My relationship with my wife had gotten increasingly rocky as our financial situation, and my self-esteem, got progressively worse.

I looked at Mr. Big, to get some idea of what he expected me to do, but he just stared at me wordlessly, his eyes piercing. If I stripped naked, would that guarantee the contract, and my job? Or would it cause him to lose respect for me, and cost me the contract and my job? But, I could discern no sign from him either way. Meanwhile the sucking at the tables around us continued.

As I mentally wrestled with the dilemma, our naked waitress interrupted by bringing our drinks. She was a very attractive woman in her 30's, and I couldn't help but notice her large gold wedding band. It was obviously that she was well acquainted with Mr. Big, as he rubbed her shapely ass with his hand and said, "How's my favorite lawyer? Keep any brothers out of jail today?" She blushed and said, "Yes sir, I did." My mind imagined her as a high-priced attorney by day and naked sex slave for Black men by night. (And it would turn out I was right.)

After the naked lawyer left, I returned my eyes to Mr. Big. His expression seemed to be, "Well, what the fuck are you waiting for, white boy?" But he said nothing. I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top of my shirt. Still nothing. My thoughts were anguished. I was straight. I was happily married, with two great sons and a daughter. I was a respected member of our conservative church, and a veteran of the armed forces. My wife was very attractive. We had a great sex life, at least, until I'd been unemployed for several months. I'd always been scrupulously faithful, although my eyes certainly wandered.

I'd never seriously considered gay sex, although I think like most every man, the thought of what it might be like to suck a cock had crossed my mind. I was lucky, my wife had always been willing to suck my cock and she was really good at it. I certainly knew how great it felt to be on the receiving end of my wife's hot mouth.

Still no sign from Mr. Big. Yet, for some reason I instinctively knew what I was expected to do. He must have brought me here for a reason, and all around me every white person was totally naked. I suddenly, for some weird reason, felt self-conscious about being the only white person who had clothes on. And then the shocking thought, for some reason I wanted to strip naked for him. Seeing the ten nude dancers got to me somehow. So I unbuttoned my shirt, but Mr. Big still said nothing. But he made no effort to stop me either. I took off my shirt, and still no sign.

Finally I thought, "Fuck it. I really need this job. I'm doing this for my wife and kids." I stood up and started to take everything off. I hesitated a moment as I started to pull down my underwear, knowing that it would expose my hard cock. But I tugged them down anyway, and then was overcome by an intense rush of shame. What the fuck was I doing? What the fuck would my wife think of seeing her husband, standing naked in front of a Black man, a client no less, with my dick proudly jutting toward the sky, harder than it had ever been? What would my sons think, seeing their dad willingly stripped naked for a Black man's approval? I'm not sure it was willing, I was really desperate to land this contract and keep my job, but no one had told me to strip.

Now it was really awkward. I stood there completely nude and hard, while Mr. Big looked me over for what seemed an eternity.

"Dance," he finally said.

What the fuck? I couldn't dance worth shit. I'd been a pretty good athlete in college, but I never claimed to have any dance-floor moves. Plus I couldn't stand rap music. I didn't have anything against Black people or Black culture, but to me rap and hip hop were just so much noise. How could I retain any shred of dignity dancing naked for the amusement of a Black man? Would it help or hurt me keep my job?

But, Mr. Big had finally given me an order. So, I swallowed my pride and obeyed. My hard cock jiggled up and down, a bit painfully, as I attempted to put on some semblance of a dance show, taking my inspiration from the other nude dancers around the room, who weren't so much dancing either as just bouncing up and down like so much meat on display.

Mr. Big gave no sign as to whether he liked my dance routine or not as he watched for about five or ten minutes, long enough for me to get really self-conscious. God, what would my parents think, seeing their only son dancing naked in a strip bar for the amusement of a Black man? Well, it could be worse. At least I'm not covered in cum like my obviously enslaved co-worker, while my son sucked cock.

Just then, Mr. Big, spread his legs, unzipped his fly, and hauled out a massive rapidly hardening black cock. It was huge! I'd always thought I was reasonably well-endowed with an eight-inch dick, but there was no way mine could compare with this Black monster. He looked me right in the eye as he pointed his cock at my face. It was obvious that he just expected me to suck his dick.

Now was the moment of truth. To suck, or not to suck, that is the question. To suck, and keep my job, or to not suck and loose my job, that was an even bigger question. I'd never sucked cock before. However, I knew that if I sucked this cock, I'd be a cocksucker for life. That is what my dad had always said.

But, I know now that I was expected to suck. I had to suck. I did what I had to do. I told myself that I am sucking for my wife and kids. I am sucking so that my wife can keep living in our fine house. I am sucking so that my sons can go to the best universities. I am sucking to pay for my daughter's wedding.

Without saying a word, I dropped to my knees, took Mr. Big's cock in my mouth, and sucked as if I'd been doing it all my life, not realizing at the time that I would be sucking for the rest of my life. More specifically, I would be sucking Black cocks for the rest of my life.

Finally, after so much silence as I sucked his dick, Mr. Big started talking. "That's it, white boy, give me some of that affirmative action."

I had this strange thought. I wondered if Martin Luther King ever dreamed that one day white men would be kneeling naked to suck Black cock, and based on what I could see around me in the club, quite a few of them.

"So, how's it feel to be a cocksucker?"

I couldn't argue. That is what I was doing and that is what I was, but being called a cocksucker was jarring. It was always the worst thing I could think of to call another man.

"Actually, you're a cocksucking whore. A white male cocksucking whore. You want my business so bad you are willing to suck my cock for it? That's why you're a whore, white boy."

There was something worse than just being a cocksucker. He was right. I was sucking for his business. I was sucking for my job, so in a sense I was sucking for money, which definitely made me a cocksucking whore. My dad would die if he knew. My wife would divorce me. My kids wouldn't respect me. But I kept repeating to myself that I was doing it for them. I was sucking for the good of my family. That made me a good husband and father, right?

"That's OK, white boy. If it's any consolation, I've had so many white guys suck my cock that I can't count that high. Almost all of them were married family men like you. All you white guys think that you are straight, but every last one of you will suck on sight, at the sight of a superior Black cock. In fact, I've never met a white guy that I couldn't get to suck my cock if I wanted."

There was not much I could say or argue with his cock in my mouth.

"If it wasn't true that all white men want to suck, your dick wouldn't be so hard."

It certainly was true that my dick was as hard as it had ever been, despite the shame of prostituting myself to a Black man.

"You're boss told me how much you needed this job, sons going to college and all. So just keep telling yourself that you are sucking for your wife and kids. You are sucking for your family. Tell yourself you're not sucking because you want to, even though your hard dick says you are."

Well, at least Mr. Big understood my motivation. God, I thought I was going to cum without being touched, as I thought about what my wife would think if she knew I was sucking Black cock so she could live in her nice house. What would my sons think if they knew how their naked cocksucking dad was paying for their college tuition?

"Look up, cocksucker," Mr. Big ordered.

I immediately did as ordered and found myself looking right into a camera phone, caught with a huge Black cock in my mouth. Mr. Big had put his hand on my head just in case I got any ideas about trying to pull off his cock while he was taking pictures or video or whatever he was doing. I figured there was no point, since he no doubt already had what he needed.

"Say, 'Hi, dad!" he ordered.

My dad would have a heart attack if he saw his only son sucking a cock, especially a Black one.

"Mmmmrrph," was all I could say.

"Oh, sorry, your momma taught you never to talk with your mouth full, right? Well, just show your parents what kind of man you really are. Your dad would be so proud of you. I know he would want to suck my cock too."

As I imagined my dad sucking on Mr. Big's cock, I nearly blew my load again. What would he really think of his son whoring his body to support his family?

As if reading my mind, Mr. Big said, "Suck it! Make your daddy proud! Show him what a good little cocksucker he raised. Show him the proper way to respect a Black man."

As I imagined my dad looking back through the camera, I kept sucking, conscious of the fact that by then my face was covered in spit, slime and drool, and involuntary tears were flowing down my cheeks. I would be some sight for my dad, or anyone else to see.

Right then, Mrs. Naked Lawyer Lady came back with another round of drinks for Mr. Big and the next table. "Another day, another wide dude bites the dust," Mr. Big said as the nude lawyer looked me over, as if serving a drink to a Black man being sucked off by a white husband and father was perfectly normal.

"Are you going to fuck him too, sir?"

"Naturally. He's white, and I'm Black, so of course I'm going to fuck him. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to fuck his wife and kids too, if he wants the contract. Just like I've fucked your whole family. Isn't your husband under a table somewhere around here?"

His words struck me like a thunderbolt. I had hoped that by submitting to his Black cock that would be sufficient. I was already anticipating that he would expect me to take his cock up my ass too, but fucking my wife and sons? That was going too far.

A wave of panic and shame swept over me, which apparently Mr. Big anticipated, as his grip on my head increased and he forced me to remain on my knees.

"My husband is at table three, sir. I think he's sucked at least ten cocks so far tonight."

"That's good, you're both earning your keep. Not to mention your three sons getting fucked on the stage." Come to think of it, the three college boys had looked a lot alike.

Turning his attention back to me, Mr. Big continued, "Don't worry. Sucking Black cock is hereditary. If you're white, you suck. Whites have a suck gene that makes them want to suck Black cock, no matter how much they pretend not to. That's why your dick is so hard. Every white dick in this place is hard, because they are all getting what they secretly want."

Turning to the next table, where the Black man was still being sucked by the white boy under the table, Mr. Big hollered, "Is this a great country or what? Is there anything better than having a white guy kneeling naked at your feet sucking your cock?"

"Having his son suck your cock while his dad watches?" came the answer.

"Touche. Think how much history would have been different if we had only known how easy it is to get white men to suck?"

"Ain't that the truth. Good thing we got our civil rights now."

"Yeah, our right to fuck any whitey in the ass and cum all over his face, anytime," bragged Mr. Big.

"And fuck his womenfolk too."

"And all his children, too," said Mr. Big, shocking the hell out of me, and making me fear for my own kids.

"Absolutely."

"Over 18, of course."

"Like this white boy with my cock in his mouth. Happy 18th Birthday, cocksucker."

"You're kidding, it's really his birthday?"

"That's what his dad here says. What better way for a white kid to celebrate coming of age than to have a Black guy come all over his face, so he can be just like dear old dad here."

"Well, you sure did a number on dad. There's so much cum on his face that even his own wife wouldn't recognize him."

"I had help. My sons shot four loads of cum on his face before they had to go to basketball practice."

"Are you going to fuck his kid in the ass, to celebrate his birthday?"

"Absolutely. Then I'm going to make dad eat my cum out of his son's freshly fucked ass, while some of my friends are at his house fucking his wife and daughter."

"You sure know how to treat white people right!" said Mr. Big approvingly.

"It's our right. And it's the right thing to do. The way I see it, we're doing white people a favor by fucking as many of them as we can. In fact it's our duty to fuck them, to make them pay for enslaving our grandparents.

"That's why I named this club, "Reparations."

"Perfect choice. I mean look at this place. All white men and women dancing naked, serving us naked, sucking cock, getting fucked, all for the entertainment of Black men. I hope you franchise this across the country."

"Already happening brother. Twenty cities and counting."

"Well, enough chit chat. As the song says, 'We Shall Overcome," and I'm about to shoot some white pride all over this cocksucker's face."

And with that, the Black man ordered the kneeling white man to, "watch this," and then shot a huge load of cum all over the naked 18-year old son's face. "Make your daddy proud!"

Throughout all this I continued to diligently suck Mr. Big's big cock, trying desperately not to shoot my own load.

"OK, Mr. White Cocksucker," I'm going to shoot my cum right in your married face. When I'm finished I want you to open your eyes -- I don't give a shit if it stings -- and look into the camera and tell your wife how much you love her. And I'm completely serious. Deal's off if you don't."

What else could I do but keep sucking?

"And another thing. After I cum on your face, don't you dare try to wipe it off. If a Black man cums on your face, you are expected to wear it with pride, as a badge of honor, until it comes off by itself, or a black man orders you to scoop it up with your fingers and eat it. And I don't care where you are. Never wipe off a Black man's cum. Am I clear?"

I looked him in the eye and sort of nodded as I kept bobbing up and down on his dick, my jaws starting to get really sore. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see several more Black guys show up at the table next to ours. Both the father and son were bent over the table, both their faces still covered in cum. A Black man started fucking the dad, while the other slowly shoved his cock up the birthday boy's 18-year old ass. The kid grimaced and whimpered a little, but the black man would not be denied. I learned later that the dad had been made to eat his own son's ass and get it nice and slippery. It's the least a loving father can do to ease his virgin son's first buttfucking. Jeez, I couldn't believe I just thought that.

"Beg me to cum on your face," said Mr. Big as he interrupted my thoughts of what it would be like to eat my son's ass, and for the first time pulled his cock out of my mouth. His hard Black cock and the phone camera were pointed right at my face. As I gasped for air, apparently I wasn't fast enough, and he slapped my face. "I said beg me to cum on your face, now!"

"Please cum on my face," I said softly.

"Cum on my face, what?" he said.

"Please cum on my face, sir."

"Louder, like you mean it. Like your job depends on it."