Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 57

Story Info
Enjoying the natural.
2.1k words
4.09
3.5k
1
0

Part 57 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time between visits and stories is not fixed by any means, resulting in more than nine weeks between this visit and the last. Arriving a touch later than normal, observing a number of men seemed to be around while drinking a beer. Yet after going upstairs and downstairs, with the exception of one man in the normal sauna, and one man who entered then promptly left the steam room, no one was to be seen in any area where men had sex.

This can happen, something for which no explanation has ever really been available. However, it is not the number of visitors that matters precisely, it is the number of willing partners you encounter. This trip would turn out very well balanced in this regard, but the first couple of encounters were quick and not really interesting.

The very first was a man in a porn cabin, laying and stroking. He did not notice me standing in the door for an extended interval, a sign of how things worked out. Essentially there was never any real engagement on his part, and even the time I almost went down on him was stopped when his hand moved away before I could get the poppers. He did provide some excellent nipple play, a reminder of the pleasures to be found at the baths, an appetizer so to speak.

One of the main reasons behind this visit was simply wanting to be sucked. Having gone shopping a couple of weeks ago, now I was looking forward to indulging in some fresh poppers after smoking some hash, another purchase of the same trip. One made just before getting the poppers, actually.

Going into a gay leather shop to get poppers was definitely enhanced by smoking a joint first. Not that much of the fetish gear appealed, but talking with someone who appeared familiar with poppers was distinctly pleasant. He was not really a chemist, not that it mattered to me. I preferred his experience and what others had told him. As it turned out, there was a 4 for 3 offer, and buying four bottles made sense, stoned and horny or not.

The second encounter was in the notably hot steam room. After searching the back, hearing sex in the dark, a man approached, and we quickly became entwined, cocks very much pressing together, a nice reminder of just why cruising is so attractive at the baths. However, he left fairly quickly, quite possibly because of the heat.

The third man involved the dark room, which had been empty when I entered and stretched out. It seemed someone entered, possibly behind the glory hole wall, leading to an interval of exploring without result, finally ending the stay by very briefly caressing cock to cock before he too simply left.

Returning to the porn area, nothing was happening. Nonetheless, by this point, wanting to get sucked made it easy to set out my towel on the top row and start stroking. As it turned out, two men entered after getting more than half hard, both the same basic distance from me.

Spread over the top row, displaying myself as an available slut, the sitting man drew my attention as he played with himself. I stretched out a hand to lightly touch him, letting my head sink to the level of his neck. Which I soon began kissing, tonguing, and lightly biting, hand running over his chest, before starting to explore further down.

He indulged himself before returning the attention. His hand touching my cock led to moaning, thinking of the other man watching what was happening, my naked cock easily seen from his position. Though as it turned out he remained completely uninvolved before leaving, at some hazy point.

A fact that did not distract from starting to get more explicitly involved with a stranger, who moved up to the top row, also stretching out like I had, his cock temptingly near my face. His nipple play was perfect, requiring some effort to move the stroking hand from my erect rod to find the magic brown bottle.

This was not a typical position on the top row, requiring more than a small amount of concentration to take a hit. He sighed as soon as my lips surrounded his cock head right at the ridge, soon moaning like me, the poppers making his sexy growing cock the center of my being. These were fresh poppers of the slow but powerful long lasting variety, causing me to hold my breath as long as possible, the effects steadily increasing, turning into a totally devoted cock sucking slut.

I knew that he was getting close to the edge of orgasm before hearing him gasp "slow, go slow." I shifted focus from sucking to deep throating his gorgeous length. "Fuck yes, oh fuck yes, like that, fuck yes" he groaned, my fingers now starting to explore between his barely opened legs, running along his crack, discovering amazingly sexy hair before reaching his smooth yielding hole.

The poppers made the feeling of my finger being surrounded by warm soft skin as equally entrancing as the sensations of hot cock filling my mouth. The intense pure satisfaction was magical, something missed for far too long, taking advantage of a stranger for my own pleasure, knowing just how willing he was to stay on the edge of orgasm as he was used.

My finger started to circle just inside his squeezing ring, following the rhythm of my sucking. The effects receded very slowly, still ebbing when he lifted my head, prompting me to sit up, moving closer. I lifted a hand to my nipple, soon stroking in the seductive haze of glorious nipple play. I bent to kiss and suck his nipple, making him moan before starting to play with himself, two men who shared the knowledge and experience of how hot it can be to play with nipples and cocks at the same time.

Shifting position to be cock to cock was straightforward. We were soon humping, cocks rubbing. As time passed, my cock went lower, a mutual desire from the way it happened. He was the one that brought my cock against his hole, an incredible sensation.

"God yes, fuck yes, so hot. Just play, not fuck" I managed to say, right on the edge of giving in to temptation, as always amazed at how perfect it felt to have a cock head pressing the soft skin of an available hole. A perfection I intended to experience, aware that part of me would be unable to resist bareback fucking - and wondering if that part would take charge.

A bit of pre-cum flowed, creating incredible sensations while holding my cock just under the flared ridge, circling the head over his ass, feeling how he responded, a wave of shared pleasure carrying us along. This was a great way to play, as my grasp stopped any deeper penetration, while hitting the perfect spot by jacking off.

His hand went from his cock to mine, so I switched too. Realizing quickly that playing with each other like this created a situation where neither of us felt responsible to stop what was happening. That being the heavenly joy of his soft anal ring being stretched around and over my naked cock head.

We were both talking dirty about how good it felt, submerging ever deeper into something both wonderful and forbidden. However, we pulled back from the brink as he turned and lay on his side, ass towards me. Of course my cock was soon between his ass cheeks, and it took little time for me to return to stroking against his hole, cock extended downwards, adding to the delightful contact without leading to penetration.

I reached down to play with his cock when his hand replaced mine as we moved together, much like fucking, pumping him as my cock slid along his sack. This remained playing, not fucking, something we clearly both appreciated as the pleasure remained wonderfully addictive. I did have condoms though no lube, but like the poppers, the effort was not worth the return. Sometimes, you simply turn into a total slut unable to stop having sex.

In this case, something very like anal sex, letting my cock head remain in paradise. Both of us in just enough control to remain passive, neither taking the final step the other would not resist.

He was the first to change position, laying out on his back again. I sat up, his hand playing with my nipple as I kept stroking, lost in a familiar fog. After a while, shifting to being on a knee and foot, both to stretch some muscles and to provide more access to areas I love having touched while jacking off.

Taking his hand off my nipple, it was easy to move it lower, touching the hair under my sack. He understood what I wanted, and in the next interval, turned me into a mindless slut. His first touch on my asshole was followed by light brushing over the hair and skin, leading me to sag and groan "fuck yes, there, fuck, yes, there" knowing he fully understood how good what he was doing felt.

Finally, needing to move, letting him stroke me, my right hand began caressing his inner thighs, fingers soon touching the extraordinarily sexy hair between his ass cheeks. I was even more amazed at its sexiness now, concentrating on its luxurious length and softness. Teasing him and myself led to me kneeling between his legs, cock starting to explore the exquisite delight offered by this unique opportunity, From what I could see, his hair was lush in a way that I had only seen pictures of in the past.

Natural hair on a body is one of my deepest turn ons, and discovering a partner like this was an unanticipated pleasure. One that more than made up for his apparent disinterest in giving head. Something unfamiliar, as most people interested in anal sex in the way he appeared to be are more than happy to get their partner hard and slippery. Needing to stretch again, I moved towards his head, pressing against the wall.

This was not really an ideal position, even if my body flat against the wall had a certain nostalgic element. He simply made no effort to do anything oral, something unimportant when he began probing my hot hole again.

Moving again, sitting close, his legs over mine, I began to enjoy his luscious hair again, only slowly approaching his yielding ring. Both of us were unconcerned about anything going too far, making what we were doing fantastic. He continued jacking off as he played with my nipple, creating an almost overwhelming state of pure bliss, mutual extended fun.

Needing to move to relieve tight muscles, his fingering of my ass was perfect, and the way I fingered his ass met with his obvious approval, both of us too horny for any pretense that we were not loving getting off like this.

Returning to sitting between his legs, a third man approached. Neither of us really cared, and he soon began participating. Yet he did not really add anything, pleasant as individual things may have been. He went down on the laying man, something always appreciated. Yet as with me, there was no getting sucked, even with his cock placed right above the laying man's mouth. He tried to get me to fuck, something that only meant refusing his desire became more obvious, my hand essentially blocking his on my shaft several times. At best, having a third man involved was a nice diversion, a way to extend our involvement.

The new man left, not precisely in frustration, realizing we were far more interested in each other than whatever he attempted to offer. I knelt in position to get my hole touched, losing myself in the spell as his other hand played lightly over the hair under my sack.

Returning to sitting, he lifted his legs as my cock head rubbed against his asshole. Seeing him like this was unbelievably sexy, totally exposed to my cock. As time passed, I almost came twice, each time providing perfect lubrication for this sort of addictive mutual masturbation.

Fantastic as it had been, his general lack of participation led to reaching the decision to see what else might be happening. How long we had spent together was difficult to judge, yet to see it was more than than 75 minutes was double my informed estimate. This sort of divergence provides an interesting measure of how hot the sex was.

The remainder of visit was not fruitful, except to see how the booths remained well used while other men just stood, seemingly uninvolved. The steam room had pretty much the same distant attitude. Considering that after two and a half hours leaving was more than reasonable, particularly as the current mood would likely not change.

This had been a truly delightful visit, without actually satisfying my desire to get head from a talented stranger. Something to look forward to next time.