Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 58

Story Info
Time disappears.
3.1k words
4.2
4k
2

Part 58 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This trip was partially practice for visiting a new bathhouse, including taking the train and smoking a mixture of weed and hash in an amount I would never use before riding to the local baths. An amount roughly equal to that the first time two men sucked my cock in a darkroom, an extraordinary event when mixed with the poppers I had bought the day before. As it turns out, just like the time taking the train here years ago, it took easily 4x longer, including cancelled and late trains.

Nonetheless, arriving at 2:30pm was fine. Drank a beer, then went upstairs, feeling the first effects of the beer mixing with the weed, an enjoyable combination when at the baths, one I cannot resist. Men were around, yet already a certain mood seemed to happening in the corridors, notwithstanding one couple in public. A bit of nipple play on my part was appreciated, but did not lead further. At the end, it was interesting to realize he likely had a dildo in his ass as a stranger stroked his sexy erect cock. This sort of exhibitionism is always delightful to come across, public sex being a consistent thrill.

After that brief encounter, the remainder of the time spent upstairs led to nothing much. Downstairs, the whirlpool was full and jetting, making it simple to go into the steam room. No towels were in the cubbyholes, which does not really indicate much. Hearing the sounds of sucking in the rear, I took my time going towards the source.

Like in the darkroom beforehand, my eyes had real difficulty adjusting to the low level of light. Approaching one cock sucking pair, getting involved was simple, involving a bit of light stroking, first over the standing man's chest, then going lower to feel the stiff root of his cock. I could hear another cock sucking session close by, adding to the enjoyment of again being able to know that we were all playing in public, so to speak.

When the cock sucker stood up, I held his cock against the man now leaning against the curved wall, sucking a hard nipple between my teeth as his hand fondled my sack. They began kissing while sliding against each other's sexy shafts, my hand providing the necessary force for maximum contact as they moved. Being cock to cock is an incredible pleasure, one that can only be experienced with another man.

The steam room was notably hot, though not too damp, and when they broke up, thinking about leaving was reasonable. However, the sounds of nearby cock sucking were still there, so I moved towards the source. Again, a kneeling man giving head, and unlike last time, they both soon left without my involvement. Prompting me to do the same, seeing I had been inside for about a quarter hour. Taking some time to shower, rinsing off the sweat and cooling down was relaxing. The sauna had actually been nice, but when this hot, decidedly not preferred for longer term sex.

The next 45 minutes were more or less fruitless, whirlpool always full and jetting, the steam bath lacking any contact even with a number of men inside, darkroom still empty, porn area with a couple of men and no action at all. There was a man in a porn cabin, and passing the third time, I decided to look more closely.

Seeing that he was the man most responsible for me giving up using condoms when getting head from a stranger, entering was not a problem. Unlike other times, he did nothing as I got hard and finally went down on his cock after doing a hit of poppers. Also unlike other times, he had no interest in the poppers at all. Finally, after almost making him cum, I gripped and manipulated his gorgeous big cock a long while, stopping his orgasm right at the start.

When he could no longer take it, though still hard, he asked for paper towels. He wiped off some of the sweat, and I noticed the door was still open, remembering that actually several men had seen us, though none had joined in. Another difference to other times was he had a fairly large bag. Asking about it, he said he had a big dildo inside, and a littler one too. Expressing my curiosity about the littler one, he said after a break, we would see what happens.

Following another quick upstairs round without success, I went to the bar to get another beer after showering again. Considering all the sweat till now, a second beer seemed a good idea. Drinking quickly, going back upstairs, the porn room remained unpromising. Going into the darkroom, settling in near the rear, where there is an opening to enter the platform space from the glory hole corridor. Several men made brief contact, but nothing developed, though one time using my feet to play with a cock was nice. Feeling his stiff length between my toes provided solid proof that I could still turn a person on with my feet too, not that this was ever really in doubt.

The advantage of this positioning is that it can take up a fair bit of space, making it easy for others to discover where you are. As turned out to be the case when a man lay down from the front of platform, his stretched arm finding mine. We took our time to caress, enjoying the sensual pleasure while moving closer, happy finding someone with the same interests and skills. At the baths, time is available, particularly among men who know that spending hours inside is something to plan for.

We slowly went further playing with nipples and underarm hair, fingers meeting and touching over an extended interval before horniness slowly became irresistible. A horniness that gradually centered on anal play, though on his part only after having jacked then sucked my length. My motions and sounds made plain that I was as much an anal slut as he was, both of us sinking deeper and deeper into the enticing sensations.

Still taking luxurious time, it was inevitable that my fingers would explore his smooth tight hole. I love finger fucking, finger squeezed perfectly by a partner whose hole it is filling. Or fingers, as I slowly probed and teased him, feeling how his soft ring stretched to take another finger as he kept touching my asshole, better than any temptingly dirty fantasies of how men play at a bathhouse.

As a teenager, the strongest and most secret part of my attraction to the baths was how men would play anally. It turns out in reality that anal play is not that common actually, though my first visit involved a spectacular rim job. At the baths, nipple play is a universal turn on among men, yet something not done to them by too many women. The same seems true when it comes to anal play.

Not that several women I have known did not love being fingered and rimmed, or that it was my first girlfriend that introduced me to the heavenly joy of being rimmed. But the most skilled sluts in this way have been men, and today we were falling under the same hot wonderfully dirty spell. There is no way to deny that a part of the attraction is just how primal ass play can become.

Using poppers added to the incredible animal satisfaction, two fingers sliding deep inside as the poppers slowly took effect. They were a new brand, and as the seller promised, they had a longer building intensity that perfectly matched how I began to finger fuck him, fingers wrapped in smooth delight, keeping control as he touched my hole.

Finally breathing out, lifting a leg to make plain my desire, moaning about fucking, sliding a third finger in, knowing he wanted it the same way I wanted his finger to keep touching me on my opening hole. When his mouth slid over my cock head, I did another hit. His sucking and touching soon had me on the edge of cumming, an endless wave that did not crest after I breathed out, starting to talk dirty about fucking his sexy ass, three fingers inside him.

"Fuck yes.. so tight.. fuck hole.. god yes." By now, the motions from my fingers were moving his body, something that added to the sheer joy of his finger and mouth reflecting that rhythm. As happens with poppers, the feeling of merging in a rush of pleasure grew overwhelming.

To be honest, the tempting thoughts starting to swirl involved my cock inside him, not my fingers. However, it was easy enough to dismiss it as a fantasy from the magical brown bottle, but a part of me knew that was not true. The part of me that was responsible for my being here, loving what was going on, indulging my deepest desires, not just fantasy. The poppers added to the appeal, but did not create it, no more than the weed or beer had.

A certain familiar split kept deepening in my mind, with the part wanting to let go slowly continuing to gain more power as my thoughts focused on the idea of surrendering in a turned on haze. Realizing without concern that was not precisely true, as putting my cock against his fuck hole would involve me taking action, not merely passively letting something happen.

We kept playing without inhibitions, his wettened finger making me beg as soon as it came near my hole, teasing. The first time he rimmed me was glorious, with the second time involving poppers, talking explicitly about fucking. By now, I was beginning to kiss as much as his soft ass as could be reached, our positions being less than perfect.

We continued like this for an extended period, time becoming meaningless, both unable to stop from sinking deeper into the inviting pleasure. During this time, different men appeared, though none really joined in. Primarily due to how focused we were as a pair, though at least a couple of the men were fairly inept. His sucking cock in front of me while I fingered him remained a real turn on. Less enjoyable was the need to keep the basic space free, which was not difficult, mostly involving a brief distraction.

Such clumsiness and encroachment is not so common in the steam room. To balance that advantage, the heat creates a time limit. And being able to lie like this is not really possible in the steam room, though I have been rimmed by straddling a man stretched out on his back on the smooth stone bench.

Time had become impossible to keep track of in any sense at all, something that happens during the best sex. Finally, after much oral satisfaction from him, I finally reached a position to go down on his ass, tongue reaching his crack. His reaction was to move, making it even easier for my tongue to slide over his ring, bathing it in spit better than any of my attempts to wetten my fingers.

I quickly did a hit, putting my tongue on his sexy asshole, feeling like a total dirty bathhouse slut. Breathing out and saying I wanted him to touch my ass too, entering a shared paradise as he did.

By now, tonguing him like this, my fantasies about having my naked cock touch his bare hole seemed ever more achievable, realizing that I was losing control of my normal inhibitions. Also knowing that this was the sort of situation where losing control was the goal, one helped by the weed, beer, and poppers. Putting two fingers back inside his velvet tunnel, getting sucked, I moaned about his sexy ass and fucking, lost in fantasy. Or at least lost in something I could pretend was fantasy, both of us having grown extremely horny.

Neither of us made any overt actions, until I truly moved into position to be able to have my cock slide over his spit covered crack. He definitely did not mind when beginning to slide my cock over his slippery crack, moaning about playing, not fucking. Adding that it felt so good, a phrase that might mean anything by that point.

Not using poppers right now was an idea easy to agree with as boundaries kept falling, sensations so wonderful I was almost cumming. The appeal of condomless anal sex is apparent to anyone who has used condoms. I have pretty much retained caution, but the way a soft hole feels against a naked cock is too exquisite to resist, even without the excuse that the other man is making things happen.

Having reached a mutual state of irresistible desire, both of us became willing to experience the pure pleasure of a cock sliding over a wet crack. Holding my rigid shaft just beneath the head, jacking off at the most sensitive spot also meant keeping my cock from going deeper. An arrangement that worked fine, including the time his hand pushed back gently, not wanting me to go further, without either of us interested in stopping.

This was different than the finger fucking, which had been deep and pounding at times, being in complete control of his hot ass even as he sucked or fingered me. This was considerably more restrained, very much pure shared bliss, a natural progression after having eaten his ass, turning us both on. A variety of motions kept us in perfect contact. Sometimes with my ridge just going past his yielding squeezing ring, circling in and stretching the heavenly wet tightness.

I opened the bottle one handed, taking a step long avoided till now. A step that was simply no longer possible to resist after experiencing a seemingly endless series of enticing sensations while using poppers, no longer caring about anything decided even a minute ago. The seductive opportunity meant long suppressed desire took command, though retaining enough awareness to know that going deeper was still to be avoided. This being a skill developed decades ago when having sex with women right at the peak of their cycle, the best time to fuck.

Feeling his ass move invitingly as the scent filled my lungs reinforced the utter satisfaction at finally doing poppers bare back, so to speak, with a willing and turned on partner. My cock felt gigantic against his soft warm ring even before exhaling, thrilled at the thought of just sliding in, without needing to. He had spread his cheeks, likely sharing the same thought, both of us riding the edge of reality and fantasy.

The waves of sheer bliss were unbelievable, mind roaming, fully aware that this was not some accident. Both of us had spent a delicious interval reaching this point, poised on the boundary of bareback fucking without concern that things would go further - though they could, so very easily.

Unfortunately, the position was a bit awkward, meaning that it became necessary to shift. Not that he minded with my tongue returning to his soft hole, pressing as deep as possible into his yielding tunnel. Using the poppers steadily, lifting a leg high to expose my ass, totally thrilled to rim a stranger in a bathhouse darkroom, one who continued to anally pleasure me too.

At times, we would return to our previous caressing, a lovely reminder of how we started before returning to enjoying more explicit sexual activities.

Finally, between his actions and mine, I returned to his willing soft ass. This time, between his sucking and my rimming, the lubrication was truly fantastic. His hips moved in wonderful rhythm with my horny cock, and this time, the pleasure continued without interruption. Except for the fact of almost cumming a half dozen times requiring a brief pause before returning to paradise. His motions were inviting after each time, making it plain he wanted my naked cock to keep playing against his hot fuck hole.

By the end, I was pleased at how fantastic it felt, without going too far. A thought that became a bit amusing, as it arose at the same time the sensations had become incredible. So incredible that it was not really a surprise to realize that my cock had slid further inside than either of us had realized as I kept stroking. Or more honestly, than either of us cared, surrendering to beckoning desire without thinking, letting the pleasure keep rising without thought.

Returning to our previous position, he took my cock into his mouth again as I did a hit of poppers, amazed at how sexy it felt to be having dirty sex like this, kissing his ass, having my cock sucked after being against his fuck hole. I have always loved getting head after being inside a pussy, and it was at the baths that I discovered how exquisite it was to get sucked after fucking a tight ass.

I kept kissing and sucking his cheeks, continuing to play like before. When another man finally attracted a bit of his attention, I left, knowing that this was the best choice for a number of reasons. Including truly having no idea how long I had been inside, with my body a bit creaky after staying in pretty the same couple of positions for an extended period.

Rarely has a visit such an intoxicating effect, turning into a pure slut, enjoying a true late 70s experience with strangers. One leaving me in a state of utter satisfaction, knowing that just like after my virgin visit or the first time getting stoned head from two men, I would be returning hoping for this to occur again.

This state is not really sharp when it comes to practical matters. Thinking the clock said almost 7pm, I hurried to the stop, meaning that I had spent a couple of hours in the dark room. So convinced of this that when seeing another clock at the rail yard saying almost 8:30pm, my opinion was that it must be wrong. Only after getting home did I truly realize my mistake. This was not the longest time spent in a bathhouse, but the longest time spent having sex with a single partner there.

Three hours with one man, totally entranced by anal games, getting head and fingered while using poppers. The actual amount of time that had passed explained how things felt increasingly dream like, giving in to the seductive sensations so slowly that there was never a way to stop what was happening. A spell so entrancing, totally willing to fall under it again at the baths.