Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 60

Story Info
Nothing wrong with short and intense.
3.5k words
4.4
3.4k
5
0

Part 60 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the fundamental problems involving male group sex is finding a willing group. A male only sauna solves this problem elegantly, since pretty much everyone inside is open to having group sex. Even if one had not intended to participate beforehand, the possibility is part of the background knowledge when entering a bathhouse, even for the first time. Or maybe especially the first time, a temptation that cannot be denied.

When naked in the steam bath, a stranger on his knees sucking your cock as soon as you enter, it is easy to not be aware at first that another man is now taking your taut cock deep into his mouth. Or surrender to the seductive willingness to allow another man to start caressing your body as you reach for his available cock. Losing the ability to keep track of who is doing what to who, seduced by the beckoning delight of just letting go, not caring whether this was the second or fourth cock you had gone down on. Or kissing strangers, including those whose lips had just been wrapped around your cock, and the cock being sucked with yours, then turning to a man whose slippery cock you are pumping, your tongue going deep into his waiting mouth.

Once such group sex starts, the sensations are wonderful to sink into. After that first time, returning to experience it becomes a major attraction of the baths. One that may not happen, as each visit leads in different directions depending on circumstances and luck. One time you go from the steam bath to the darkroom back to the steam bath, having group sex almost continuously, followed by the next couple of visits offering nothing in this regard.

However, even after only a short couple of weeks absence, the chance to indulge in uninhibited male group sex grew increasingly tempting. These desires continue to pull me back, like with so many other men over centuries. A thought that arises almost every time my cock grows hard and I begin jacking off, wanting to feel a man's soft willing mouth slide down the length of my ready shaft, being taken into paradise. Leading to remembering all the other wonderful things that can happen at the baths, better than any memory or fantasy when they occur.

Arriving after smoking the last of the carefully hoarded hash, just beating the oncoming rain, the bathhouse seemed a bit emptier on this Tuesday than my last visit on a Monday, a generally slow day.

Finishing a beer slowly while using the Internet connection, I made a quick circuit upstairs, then went to the steam room, enjoying the first of two group sex sessions.

A promising sexual atmosphere was unmistakable even before closing the glass door. There were cock sucking sounds from several sources, including a pair on the front bench and another pair against the opposite wall. Seeing so much action in the somewhat lit front area remained unusual, but neither pair appeared particularly interested in anyone else joining. Or perhaps more accurately, both couples were so intensely focused on giving and getting head in a place for exhibitionism, not group sex, that wandering to the rear with the sounds of sucking growing louder was the better choice for getting involved with a group.

The steam bath was full of sex, and it took little time to find a standing man past the curved wall in the dimly lit back section. There were at least two sources of the sounds of oral sex, but at first, neither he nor I were interested in anything but an ever deepening horniness, taking our time. Our first cock to cock contact was delightful, taking turns to mutually masturbate, kissing and caressing.

Soon completely turned on, and when he took a small step back, I knew what was going to happen, deliciously feeling his hand feed my length into his open mouth. As his hand left to slide over my chest, I reached down to start holding the base of my sucked cock while stroking his.

Straightening, I brought our cocks together, the velvety slipperiness feeling fantastic, just like the way he moaned while kissing my nipple. He bent back down, my hand playing with his nipples, making them erect before squeezing each tightly. We did this a couple of times, with me kissing his nipples too as he stroked our shafts together. Each time he returned to cock sucking, all thought of using poppers became lost in the gorgeous sensations.

The fourth? fifth? time he was giving me exquisite head, his sucking changed in a way I have learned to distinguish after years of bathhouse experience. Another man had started blowing him, prompting me to reach out to find the new stranger that had made us a threesome. He was to the side, also standing and bending, making it easy to start caressing his head and neck.

Yet again, the thought of poppers remained impractical with a hand pleasuring another stranger. Poppers are by no means universal at the baths, and it has been a while since someone had offered me some of their own. Though more than happy to share, I tend to be very reluctant to let go of the bottle. Poppers require some care to prevent various problems, and when so turned on, such care can become difficult without practice.

For example, the little brown bottle is made of glass and the top of hard plastic. Either can crack open or even shatter when hitting a tile floor. As has happened to a person next to me in the locker room. I could offer him some help, including the ziploc bag I use when carrying poppers in my pocket. Having that happen in the steam bath would be much worse. The other problem involves spilling and skin contact. Poppers are for inhaling, nothing else.

Then there is the sad reality that a few people will use opportunity to take something that is not theirs. Over the years, I have only lost two popper bottles that way, a minor thing. What is odd that sometimes, your towel will get taken - in one case, when my glasses were still on top of it. A second towel only costs 50 cents, so money can not really be the point.

The new man understood that it is always smart to go to the man sucking cock, who is far less likely to be able to refuse a mouth sliding down his own shaft. Only after going down on another man, discovering what a fantastic turn on it is to have your mouth filled with hot cock, do you understand why giving head can become quite addictive. Over the years, I have rarely met a cock sucker who was not hard.

For myself, it turned out that using poppers and stroking myself while giving head is as intensely satisfying as poppers and getting head. Rimming not quite the same, being somehow more animal, with or without poppers. Of course, 69 allows the best of oral satisfaction, solving the either/or challenge gloriously, though 69 in the steam bath is a challenge, as the space is just not suited for the best positioning.

I had intended to use the poppers to go down on the man who had blown me, but the third man changed the dynamic. We quickly started holding our cocks together, sinking into the thoroughly entrancing sensations of pure male sex, spit and pre-cum making the contact exquisite. My left hand started moving over the new man's ass. Sliding down the crack, the fact of the smooth soft skin around his hole being lubricated was apparent.

Meaning the new man likely belonged to a distinctly goal oriented group of cock suckers, the ones wanting to get fucked. A group that is often highly skilled, as certainly revealed by how my cock sucker became totally slutty as soon as his cock entered this man's mouth. Learning about how tempting it can be to go from a soft mouth to a soft hole was another aspect of steam room group sex, one that requires self-control to resist. Or at least to stop from going too far, as it feels incredibly satisfying to feel your naked spit covered cock head sliding into paradise.

Letting my hand find his cock instead of exploring further as he went down on me, his fingers lightly touching under my sack as the other man kissed my neck, fingers squeezing a nipple perfectly. Experiencing what two mouths can do is one of the best aspects of group sex, surrendering myself completely to their attention, holding both of their sexy rods. Slowly, we shifted more into the center space, then the first man left.

We continued to play as a pair, with the thought drifting through my mind of leading him on anally. There were other men around, making it seem best to let them take advantage of such an opportunity. Avoiding temptation in the first place is a good way to avoid regrets, knowing that over the past couple of years, the same sort of self-deception involving surrendering to the wonderful pleasure of naked cock sucking was becoming more common when it came to having my naked cock feel a man's waiting fuck hole.

Or enter it, letting the sensations take control as they pushed thinking away. Anal sex is amazing as it starts to happen, and the number of men wanting it is quite large. They want cock, and when yours is hard and already sliding past a smooth tight ring, any reason to stop entering their welcoming love tunnel disappears, without even noticing. To be totally honest, and without any explanation why, the temptation of anal sex in this way is even harder to resist than entering a woman's wet open pussy.

He was bent over sucking me as I pumped his rigid rod when a third man approached, jacking an already hard length, likely having been watching us while getting more turned on. As he reached out to touch the other man's ass, I moved my hand from one hard cock to another, fully aware of what was likely to happen. My basic attitude remains the same regarding personal condom use, but I decided years ago what other people did was simply not a concern.

An attitude that has changed enough to include situations like this, where the glorious haze of sex makes things proceed in the way everyone expects. I have never seen anyone forced to do anything at the baths, and when simple refusal is not enough to understand, then simply leaving takes care of the situation. Freedom includes this sort of occasional mismatch between what someone wants and what someone is not willing to do.

On the other side is the freedom to be led into enjoying mindless fun with strangers as horny as you. Anal sex without a condom is something I don't do, though the temptation remains powerful, especially when my cock head is being squeezed inside a stranger's incredibly soft anal ring. Sex does feel so much better without a condom that when as turned on as now, I just cannot stop from making group sex hotter, as no condom sex seems even more common now than when first discovering the baths.

I did not really need to guide the other man to have his cock head make its first exquisite contact, but holding his shaft while feeling him slowly penetrating a lubed fuck hole felt fantastic, especially considering the way I was jacking the rigid rod of the man being fucked. From the way he had acted, calling him a bottom would be accurate, in the same way that term describes men lying on the their stomachs wanting to get fucked in a cabin.

But the man doing the fucking appeared to be someone like me. Liking to fuck, but not exactly a top in the sense of being dominating. Someone who saw a possible opportunity, with his cock being rewarded in the best way now. Particularly as I kept bringing the bending man close to orgasm, his contractions and quivering just adding to the pleasure of the man inside him. My cock was being jacked slowly by a complete stranger inside a willing man's love tunnel, the three of us enjoying the bathhouse, indulging ourselves in complete sexual freedom.

At some point, a fourth person approached the head of the fucked man, resulting in a fairly brief oral sex session. The fucking pair separated and left, the fucked man likely ready for more sex later, as he had not cum as I played with his sexy stiff length. The heat of the steam bath was increasing, something needing to be kept in mind when continuing to indulge yourself.

The sucked man and I easily kept playing with each other, hands roaming. Taking turns to kiss necks or nipples, staying cock to cock, letting time stretch in the heat. He almost came before making it clear he wanted me to stop, saying we might meet again as he left. You never know how that works out in practice, but a compliment is always appreciated. And a bit frustrating, as I had planned to do some rush just before he said that.

Showering and going back upstairs, the dark room was empty. After relaxing for a while, a man came in and seemingly went to the glory holes. Waiting, hearing nothing, I decided to leave but only after checking the wall. Nobody was on the other side, but as it turned out he was standing right at the corner to the other side of the wall. He made a quick grab of my soft cock, then instantly left. Another thing not understood, as making another man horny is one of the real pleasures of bathhouse sex. Yet there is a distinct group of men who have precisely no patience, along with perhaps no talent, concerning a cock that is not erect. A group much smaller at this bathhouse than some others, which tended to be much more gay in some fashion than simply men having sex together.

In the porn room was a man fucking someone much like last visit, standing on the middle row as his partner knelt on the top row. He had a skull tattoo, which does not interest me. Mexican folk art style may have a certain flair, but is not quite death imagery as his was.

Following such exceedingly minimal rejected possibilities, returning to the steam room was inevitable. The earlier enticingly overt sexual atmosphere upon going inside was missing, but considering what happens here, the atmosphere is basically always sexual, overt or not. Successfully cruising the baths is easily done in the steam bath. Every bathhouse has one, for reasons that become apparent after getting off inside, though occasionally the temperature has been far too high at a couple of saunas. My toleration for heat or cold is not great, but there comes a point in a steam room where the benches are too hot to sit for any period of time in humidity truly too hot to keep breathing.

As often happens in the dimness, cautiously entering the narrow gap between front and rear revealed several men, one who took a step towards me, indicating likely interest, stopping within reach. Of course I let my hand move closer, and soon, we began playing with each other's hands and fingers. Finding equally talented partners is not as guaranteed as finding straightforward sex, but this combination of subtle yet direct foreplay is thoroughly enjoyable.

To a major extent due to the lack of any concerns regarding what the other wants, with both of you naked and getting steadily hornier in the dim humidity. Again ending up with my back to the wall, just inside the dimmer section. Leading to another man becoming involved, one whose skills led to some fantastic kissing, especially when the first man started going down on him. Nothing makes a man a hotter mindless bathhouse slut than getting head, thoroughly losing themselves in the mouth of a stranger.

The first man faded away at some point, as the kissing and cock stroking continued with other men passing by, often pausing to join the fun. However, we remained a basic pair, a fact leading to them wandering away, with the sounds indicating they were also having sex. By now, we had moved quite a bit, responding to opportunity as men would play with us, our position shifting in response. He had gone down on me a couple of times, always ending just before my deciding to use the poppers as we returned to kissing, my slippery cock rubbing against his. Finally, wanting to go down on a stranger and having reached the point without worrying about cumming too quickly, I sat on the rear bench while holding his erect rod. I really wanted to fill my mouth with hot cock, his being completely available, with barely a hint necessary.

My hand slid along his rigid shaft, leaning over to start bathing his balls with my tongue. The teabagging obviously pleased him, holding his rod upwards as I circled its diameter with my hand, moving it around as I kept licking his sack. Shifting focus a bit, my tongue would drift upwards, starting to cock tease, him and me both.

He responded as hoped, stepping closer, surrendering to my desire to go down on him, to experience the same pleasure as he had sucking me. Never any reason to be shy about the joys of cock sucking at the baths. Especially as a ready cock is just as sexy as a wet pussy to bury your mouth in, both representing the irresistible essence of sex.

Taking the cap off, his cock pressed against my lips while beginning to inhale from the magic brown bottle. A hit proving again that cock sucking is as wonderfully hot as getting sucked, feeling his velvet cock head pass my sensitive soft lips. Something first revealed after learning about glory holes, though always with a condom giving and receiving, being married at the time. The bathhouse is where I completely gave up using condoms for oral sex with men who have sex with as many anonymous strangers as I do. Most definitely including when going down on strangers, as a naked cock is incredibly sexy.

Especially when using poppers, something always available to enjoy in the private space of a glory hole, a fantastic introduction to the joys of anonymous blow jobs. Amusingly, it took several years before starting to use poppers openly at the baths. Now, I always have them available, though often do not end up using them. Today, I was determined that would not be the case, and the expanding effects were utterly delightful.

A couple of men had sucked me, him, or both of us this session, but what was happening now involved my total concentration, the sensations growing ever better as his cock went further, my tongue swirling around the rigid shaft and wonderfully soft skin. The poppers increased the pleasure immensely, even before breathing out. For whatever reason, likely involving the heat, poppers are more intense in the steam room, and I was falling completely under their spell, jacking myself, legs open as I took him ever deeper. A cock sucker in a room used for cock sucking by so many men, a reality that had drawn us all.

The poppers kept making me incredibly turned on with an amazing sense of pure lust, merging mouth and cock, playing with myself before breathing out, moaning helplessly. His length filled my mouth completely, enticingly sexy, lost in heaven worshipping its primal perfection. These poppers were the variety with a slow but unstoppably powerful effect, recommended by a man at a leather shop who definitely knew what he was talking about. Returning to buy them again, I confirmed just how right that description had been, and how well they fit into having hot bathhouse sex.

As my mind disappeared in the haze of poppered sex, I knew that deep throating him had become inevitable, riding a glorious wave that kept rising. Stroking my length as his kept moving in my wet mouth, my other hand was on his still slippery balls, pulling him closer towards my face. He was moaning helplessly in response to my mumbling around his cock, long before my lips reached the base of his rod, switching roles in the best way possible. A man approached him from the rear, adding another level of pure freedom to the sex we were openly having.

I tempted him to return to my mouth more than once, insatiable but not trying to make him cum. Cumming is the end of the fun, and something some men seem to desire to make happen, regardless of what their partner might think. The pleasure I wanted to give was no less delightful, but intended to last and last.

Unfortunately, this sauna has something of a time limit, and he left. Nothing else arose in the next couple of minutes, so I left too. Looking at the time, and considering the general mood, I decided that this visit was over, more than content at what had occurred. Especially having no good idea just how many different men I had had sex with, a useful way to measure a visit's value.