Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 61

Story Info
Another reminder of the same delights and forgotten details.
3.5k words
4.35
3.2k
00

Part 61 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not every visit is spectacular, and with the number has dropped over the last couple of years, the interval between them grows. The last visit before this one was on a holiday Sunday. A couple of weeks earlier, the thought had been to finally enjoy New Year at the bathhouse, with a buffet, but it turns out that they were closed on Dec. 31 instead.

Fitting into a pattern of how something taken for granted has become only rarely indulged. The previous time brought back memories of the other side of that observation. Over the years, I'd absorbed the weekly rhythms of the baths in terms of the best times to find what attracted me, such as intense group sex or wonderfully skilled partners.

Having forgotten why avoiding a crowd is desirable provided a reminder. Sundays or holidays tend to attract a large number of visitors, but the first couple of hours after opening are fine. However, the number of visitors from the start this time was huge. Going downstairs to the steam bath after finishing my beer, the steps were already very wet, something basically never seen so soon after opening.

The whirlpool had 5 people in it, with two of men floating so as to advertise their desire to get fucked. The front of the steam bath was quite full, and trying to get to the rear was a challenge. Though in the end I enjoyed a satisfying 10 minutes with a half dozen men, the signs of why a crowd is not desirable were already apparent. The rest of the time merely confirmed that a crowded bathhouse is not a place I understand well, with minimal interaction.

Today, a Thursday, the number of visitors remained more or less constant, not empty nor crowded. After quickly drinking a beer, making a round upstairs confirmed that no one was there. Putting my bag back in the locker in the still somewhat full changing area, I went downstairs, noting that the middle level was almost empty. Taking a quick look into the whirlpool with one man in it, the central bubbling fountain was not inviting.

Meaning that at around 3:10pm according to the clock over the fogged glass of the steam bath door, basically everyone was inside, naked, and almost certainly in the mood to cruise.

Entering, stepping past two unattached men not quite hovering near the entrance, the sounds meaning that what had been anticipated was reality. Barely seeing two blow jobs, two men kneeling in front of two men leaning against the back wall in the muted light, both enjoying getting head. Stepping closer, looking at their expressions with a swelling cock, knowing that watching them get off was part of the attraction of being here. Further knowing that both were involved pairs, with enough distance between them to keep separated, the standing men complete slaves to their sucked cock.

Rounding the entrance to the central shower to go deeper into the dark rear section, I stopped, realizing this was the narrowest passage and thus not so practical. Yet the darkness was so complete that letting my eyes continue to adjust made basic sense. The sounds of sucking were evident too, and logically, there were a number of men here, even if they could not be seen.

Taking a half step forward, arm outstretched, the dim outline of a body was confirmed when a hand slid over my thigh. Reaching out, not going to his cock directly, even if the gasp and sigh as he found my cock made obvious what I wanted. It had taken less than a minute from entering here to getting felt up by a naked stranger, the beer starting to add its own reliable buzz.

After a couple of moments teasing him, my solid horny length in his grasping fingers, I began to play with his cock and balls, no longer able to restrain myself. Soon, I drew us closer, wanting to go cock to cock with a sexy naked stranger, aware that he could not resist. Anyone experiencing mutual cock contact becomes helpless as the intense pleasure takes control.

I slid my cock along his, making him moan while I said "fuck yes, fuck yes, gorgeous cock, like that, hot cock." Until experienced, it is impossible to imagine that a cock is as much a glorious sex organ as a pussy. Especially as the pre-cum spreads over cock heads, a slippery sensation different yet as wonderful as a woman's wetness.

Letting him take control of the motions was inevitable, becoming the one mindlessly drowning in the waves of pure bliss. Starting to kiss his neck and ear, he soon did the same to me, the sort of intimate contact that makes cruising so incredibly addictive. Glory holes or porn theaters offer a variety of delights, but a bathhouse is where a man can enjoy full sexual freedom.

By now, we had moved enough to free the passage, allowing at least one man to go past me. I heard then more clearly saw what appeared to be a man on his knees sucking the cock of a man to my right, close by. The man getting sucked reached out, caressing my chest, soon finding a sensitive nipple. Drawing closer to him, tempted by the reality that there was a cock sucker likely available. Someone much like myself, as sucking cock was very much on the plans for today's visit.

Pivoting a bit, creating a square with the cock sucker opposite me and the other two men to each side. Being surprised when the man getting blown bent over to suck me so quickly, the intended result of being here among other men wanting to have sex with each other. The beer, weed and sex playing together in perfection, a very 70s combination that is just as wonderful as one would ever have expected as a teenager fantasizing about male group sex at the baths.

Especially when jacking off with poppers, not realizing back then just how fantastic it feels to give head, not just get it. Over the decades, learning about poppers has also involved the best ways to store them for long term use. First, only a little is needed, so an old empty bottle which is occasionally refilled from the other bottle is very effective. Storing them in a freezer helps extend their life too, especially when in an air tight container.

For this visit, a mixture of involving a jungle juice bottle last opened a year ago along with the slower building and longer acting wings was made as an experiment. Poppers were out of the question at the moment, so close to orgasming, riding waves of pure bliss. I reached down to start playing with the kneeling man's nipples, feeling his hand start to fondle my balls.

Things shifted a bit when my cock sucker stood straight, the kneeling man returning my cock to paradise almost immediately. Now free hands reached out to the man to each side, easily finding two turned on rods, all of us sinking into the exquisite pleasures of anonymous bathhouse group sex.

Holding two erect cocks while getting blown, jacking each in the rhythm of my face fucking, getting off on the sheer sexual power of being at the center of group sex. Not able to use the poppers, as interrupting this powerful spell was impossible. Poppers like condoms are not without their drawbacks when lost in primal sensations. Though poppers are a luxury compared to condoms, which do have their necessary place. Something that became a bit of a theme during today.

When the kneeling man's mouth switched to sucking the third man, my original cock sucker went down on me again, the man to my left moaning as I began teasing his ass, fingers soon sliding down his crack to find his sensitive circle. As much as I had wanted to suck cock, the way things had been going meant no real opportunity had arisen till now. Because as all cock suckers know, a sucked man is a willing slave to the mouth his cock is filling.

At some point, awareness slowly arose from the fog of animal bliss that there were two mouths sharing my rigid rod, an unbelievably satisfying reality. By now, we had become physically close. We were not the only people having sex here, waves of almost orgasm swelling through me as I looked around. Porn is never as hot as reality, and seeing other people have sex is an intense thrill, knowing they can also see you.

I began playing with my original partner's nipples. The man on the other side stood up a few moments after the kneeling man became involved, turning my head to start french kissing. Nothing is sluttier than kissing a man who has been giving head, unless it is getting a blow job while tonguing a cock sucker's used mouth. There are not really any limits in the baths, the variety of amazingly dirty pleasures is incredible.

Only gradually realizing how the kneeling man was bringing all our cocks together, turning us into his willing sex toys.

The man to my right left after a bit, making it simple to move towards the bench, the desire to go down on a stranger growing. The kneeling man kept sucking me, right on the edge of cumming. The other man wanted me to go to a booth, becoming quite insistent. The only thought I had was not wanting to go up the stairs this hard, along with the fact that staying here meant continuing to get lusciously glorious head without thinking.

Sitting on the bench, legs spread, still having my cock worshiped, unable to do anything except surrender to a stranger's devotion, the constant suggestions to go to a booth were easily ignored. At some point, saying that there was no reason to leave, he bent over. Joining the other man, starting to lick my shaft as I looked at another pair having open hot sex like us further down the bench.

As the third man took my cock deep into his mouth, I bent down to start kissing another sexy cock sucker, jacking his rigid cock, tweaking a nipple as our tongues played. After an endless interval, he broke the kiss, then crawled away, something I had never seen happen before, only getting up at the end of the passage.

When the mouth left my cock, he tried to sit on it, without preparation of any other kind. Though the blow job had been wonderful, I expect more before fucking. Such as mentioning condoms at a minimum. Needing to keep him off made sure any desire disappeared, yet this set a theme for today with men wanting anal sex. Only the first time being almost acceptable, with the second time much more clumsy, possibly from the same man. The third time in the dark room was just strange.

After that abrupt action, I stood up, moved away to briefly explore the dark steaminess of the 'hidden' area, then left as it was empty. Apart from the very end, the entire experience had been fantastic, slutty cock in a variety of mouths for almost a half hour.

Went upstairs, found nothing much going on, porn theater with two men and no interaction.

Taking a quick shower before stepping into the empty whirlpool, then leaving fairly promptly, as the water was distinctly cool.

Going to the chair against the sauna wall where my towel and poppers were, I could see through the side window. That sauna is maybe 65°C, discretely but adequately lit, with two levels in an L shape. It is not a common place to have sex, but drying off, the blow job on the other side of the window was obvious. There was no reason to not look, and the man getting head didn't mind.

The man going down on him was maybe 30 years younger, laying flat on his stomach, stretched out over his towel. His eyes were closed, lost in the bliss of giving head. Just like the sitting man was lost, whose expression when looking at me was that of a man getting fantastic head from a talented stranger. This openness about the seductive delight of having sex with and among men is part of what a bathhouse creates among repeat visitors, as all three of us undoubtedly were.

A male only sauna is a place impossible to pretend is being visited 'accidentally,' in contrast to various other places such as adult book stores or porn theaters. At most, a first time visitor can say they were curious, but anyone returning after that first time knows exactly what they are interested in, Another thing impossible to pretend is that the sex will have anything to do with women.

As the sitting man knew with his sexy cock being luxuriously deep throated, a mouth feels fantastic regardless of being male or female. Especially as the average bathhouse cock sucker is more skilled than the average woman I've known personally, though the very best head is not so easily decided. Even in a place like this particular dry sauna where it does not occur so frequently, though after years of being in bathhouses, almost everywhere can be used for sex.

Nonetheless, and as enjoyable as watching was, the attraction was intellectual, so to speak. After a couple of moments to dry off and decide not to go into the sauna space to warm up, I returned to the steam bath. Almost immediately seeing a man curled on floor in the corner, between the bench and the steam column, the second unusual thing noticed today. Deciding to simply keep going, the idea that he was available did turn out accurate enough. When leaving, likely he was the one going down on a man in that corner, taking advantage of what had been guessed was being offered.

There were a couple men standing against the wall as I began to walk further into the steam room, touching a now swelling cock with the same lack of concern of the strangers indulging in the public blow job I had just seen outside.

Quickly entering into another threesome, from the first touch of a stranger on my cock to my hand finding his cock to a man stepping closer and bending down, making me moan as my stretched length was fed into his willing soft mouth. Other men were also having sex, none of us caring that anyone could see what was going on. When the man giving me head rose to kiss, the sensations of a second mouth sliding down my shaft as our tongues played were exquisite. Two mouths at once is truly one of the most enthralling aspects of bathhouse cruising, impossible to resist.

A kneeling man became part of what was happening, taking the kissing man's cock into heaven, reflected in how helplessly slutty his kissing became. As it happened, when the kneeling man stood to replace the other man, another stranger began giving me head, not even sure who, possibly a third or fourth man, making me the totally slutty kisser of another cock sucker.

A stretch followed where three different men went down on me, not even sure whether they were the same as at the start. Things can become impossible to keep track in a sea of sex, but even when surrendering to getting head, I remained determined to go down on at least one cock. Though not yet, as we moved closer, rubbing cocks as we kissed, three tongues sliding together. I moved back a step, sitting on the bench, putting down my poppers and condoms, reaching out to find the cock of a man that had been going down on me, bringing him closer.

As he stood in front of me, an already teased hard cock near my lips, I breathed in the poppers and closed the bottle, finally able to do what I had desired since first entering the steam room.

Lips opening, tongue between them, bending my head down I saw a little drop of pre-cum. The taste resembled caviar in its salty sensual attraction, a perfect introduction to his turned on cock. The poppers came on fast and hard, surrounding his pulsing rigid shaft inside my mouth, holding my breath as long as possible, drowning in the amazing pleasure of sucking a man.

Holding the root of his shaft, I slowly and teasingly deep throated him, controlling him right at the edge of orgasm, to the extent that he began to weakly resist, not wanting to cum. Something I shared, wanting to give him head as long as possible, getting lost in worshiping his rod, making him my total slave. Keeping him helplessly on the edge while making it plain his cumming was not my intent, he soon surrendered completely to my control.

Keeping someone right at the edge is an absolute thrill, especially while stroking myself right at the limit too, perfectly balanced on the peak almost at the limit of unstoppable temptation. Being filled with a stranger's devoted sexy cock, endlessly getting off as the poppers added their magic while sucking a stranger deep, both of us in paradise.

An intense magic that kept flowing, as if our cocks were merging while deep throating his glorious throbbing length, chin against his sack. He did not want to orgasm, but that was the only limit between us, my mouth surrounding a now amazingly immense cock as he began to face fuck me. He was losing control, but he was not in charge, I was. Making sure he did not cum was the goal, experiencing each little quiver, riding the waves to keep them from cresting.

The cock sucking stretched endlessly, though at some point, he began to withdraw. I was able to tempt him back several times, but he finally reached the point of leaving, no longer quiveringly erect. The steam room is not the place for long encounters, as the heat is always a factor to keep in mind. Plus the fact that a man started sucking my cock made it harder to concentrate on keeping him in my mouth.

For me, the heat today was not very extreme, meaning there was no reason to leave yet. When a man near me asked "Want to go to a booth?" the coincidence that two men would ask the same thing was somewhat unlikely. Though who knows? Part of the joy of anonymous group sex is it really does become impossible to keep track of who has done what. A half dozen men had undoubtedly sucked my cock today, but the number could have been higher.

I also had kissed several cock suckers after they went down on me, but how many cocks they had sucked before we kissed was a guess, at best. The more the better, as it thoroughly turns me on to have such dirty hot thoughts while having totally uninhibited sex. The baths are where being totally slutty is wonderfully rewarding.

They switched off cock sucking, both standing in front of me as I began kissing the leaning man that had just been going down on me.

Though not enjoying having to put up with the way he squeezed my nipple, as most men are too rough. Nothing wrong with rough when appreciated, but that is rarely the case with my nipples, even when getting head at the same time.

When the blow job ended, I heard the man say "Want a threesome?" several times. I felt no need to answer, same man as before or not. Then he just tried to sit on my cock, more clumsily than the first attempt. Meaning I just stood up and left, thinking it almost certainly was the same man, because having two separate men act that way seemed improbable.

Back upstairs, there were a few closed doors, and the dark room was not empty. Soon enough, I was sitting on the edge of the platform, a stranger's erect shaft in my grasp, doing a hit of poppers before taking another sexy cock deep into my mouth as his hand jerked my cock. We settled into a perfect sexual rhythm before breathing out, the poppers turning me into a total slut, then keeping me that way for an extended period of going down on him.

This was wonderful, but with only two of us, and he left fairly quickly, just as I was about to do another hit. The rest of the time was much more low key, laying on my back, caressing and fondling a man next to me. Then, for the third time, another abrupt shift as someone simply reached down, turned me on my side, then tried to stick his cock inside.

I am more than open to being seduced, at least to a point, as the sensations of anal sex, cock and squeezing welcoming circle are utterly enthralling. The first two attempts today were far from that, though at least in both earlier cases today, my cock was hard and covered in spit, even if they were not lubed at all.

But this now was crazy, without lube or condom, just trying to fuck me. Being a horny slut is one thing, but being treated as a piece of meat another. I stayed a while longer, without anything remarkable occurring.

Leaving, my appreciation for the wonders of the steam room meant that I would definitely be returning.