Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 62

Story Info
Certain observations.
3k words
4.38
2.5k
2

Part 62 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bathhouse is a place where men can socialize, with the reality that sex is always a chance encounter away. I am not one of those there to socialize, yet realizing that the baths are not exclusively sexual is important in realizing why they exist. Such as being a place to drink a beer among men who completely share the same interests, without needing to be furtive or ashamed when another man catches you looking at an attractive naked body.

This is in contrast to the general mood at an adult bookstore or 'straight' porn theater, where the desire for sex can create a sense that a number of those there are unwilling to acknowledge what is happening among a group of men. This is not to dismiss the addictive pleasure of a glory hole, which represents pure anonymous sexual contact, letting your horny cock slide past a willing stranger's lips after doing a hit of rush, getting blown until you fill their mouth with hot cum, body pressing against the unyielding wall, balls pumping in a gloriously focused orgasm, drained into a man's throat.

One thing about getting head from a man, after more than a decade and half of personal experience, is they always swallow, never taking their mouth away as your cock surrenders to their desire. However, a glory hole or normal porn theater simply do not offer all the possibilities found at a good bathhouse, starting with being nude in a social setting, not a secret one.

I had been vaguely aware of the local bathhouse for years, but other erotic possibilities had been more than fulfilling. It took me years before intentionally sitting in a video booth with a glory hole, cock exposed to a man as I watched him. Getting so horny even before putting my cock through the hole, knowing that it would be touched by a man.

After that, it was a while before getting head openly, so to speak, in a porn theater. Pants open, stroking watching gay group porn, shocked at how it amazing it felt to have a man bend over to have his mouth push my circled hand down my shaft, the pleasure overwhelming any thoughts about what was happening as he did, taken completely by surprise.

Another interval passed before finally having sex with another undressed man, at the same place as that first public, so to speak, blow job. The beginning was much the same, with a man going down on my cock, though we had started with mutual touching. This time, getting head was not a surprise, making no difference to how good it felt.

The second encounter revealed that this porn emporium included not only theaters but various areas with doors that could be locked. After sucking my cock almost to orgasm, he asked whether I wanted to go with him. In a daze, I stood as he did, following him into a surprisingly large room with four monitors along one wall playing porn. When he locked the door, a sense of freedom took over completely, starting with undressing.

A freedom that continued with hot sex involving our naked bodies, and an introduction to the unbelievable delight of kissing another man. Cock to cock, holding each other as our mouths pressed with equal strength, tongues exchanging roles effortlessly, this was a true peak of having sex with a man. Losing a kind of virginity, having never kissed a man before, much less with such complete sexual joy, hard cocks touching, jacking off together, by one hand or together.

After that experience, I returned a couple of times, with the limitations becoming a bit restricting, in comparison to that initial naked encounter. Finally, long term temptation became impossible to resist. After visiting a bi friend and drinking some wine with her, the evening ended early with her feeling a bit ill and going to bed after some light flirting. Knowing the bathhouse was close by, I let desire take charge.

Leading to a fantastic introduction to its delights, getting rimmed and having group oral sex in the darkroom. This was only the second time in my life getting rimmed, a fantasized belief about the baths being realized in the most incredible way. He was truly a master, his tongue enslaving me in pure bliss. Though in reality rimming is fairly rare, it is utterly addictive.

And most often found in the darkroom, which is where I went today as the beer and weed merged with horniness into the ideal bathhouse state. About to enter the darkroom, another man was several yards back. Already naked, I paused and turned profile to him, the sort of non-committal invitation that is easily recognized. It only took a moment to get the poppers out, just before someone entered.

Cock sucking followed quickly, letting the first stranger of the day go down on me in luxurious style. When his mouth left my shaft, feeling his tongue slide over my sack, in a state of quivering anticipation, legs moving wider, revealing what sort of slut I was. Soon lost in my reward, tongue on my ass, mind sinking into an animal haze of anal pleasure. His hands spread my cheeks as I lifted my legs, surrendering completely to his ass licking. My panted sounds of delight were impossible to stop, revealing how deeply he had me under his control.

After sucking me again, the second time he rimmed me included stroking my slippery cock, feet touching the wall over my head. He had total access to my hole, taking me into a primal paradise. This time my mind remained drowned in sensation, barely able to think about poppers, much less deal with them, totally lost in being rimmed by a man. When his lips left my soft skin, he kept moving further away, for whatever reason. After not being able to reach his cock, I left.

The next period of time was typical enough, seeing a fairly large orgy scene in the porn room, going to the steam bath and playing with several men, though never reaching the point of going down on them after doing a hit of rush. The whirlpool was full each time I checked.

Returning to the steam room, it was fairly empty in the rear. As my eyes adjusted, it became apparent a man was laying on the bench, another man sitting at his head. With a standing man getting head, hands against the wall, lost in oral satisfaction. Sitting on the bench near the feet of the cock sucker, I began stroking. Not just the skilled head was hot, but also how two men in silhouette were playing with each other, cocks gloriously erect.

When the standing man pulled away, I saw how easily the cock sucker was able to guide another sexy dick into his mouth. Reaching out to stroke his raised leg, caressing and teasing, moving my hand along his thigh, enjoying the feel of hair. He reached down to start playing with himself as my fingers lightly touched the hair around his sack. After several minutes, the second man left his mouth, prompting me to stand up and move.

My cock was fairly close to his face when reaching down to start playing with the sitting man's erect shaft. They did not seem to be a pair, and feeling a mouth start to surround my cock with liquid magic, it seemed likely the sitting man enjoyed seeing head. Such a sight is even hotter than porn, the baths providing a place where both voyeurism and exhibitionism are given free rein in a male only setting.

The heat was not bad, but after several minutes, I decided to leave, though as often happens, the cock sucker made my decision difficult to carry through, as he took advantage of my weakness, using his skills to have me easily return to his soft wet mouth several times. When finally able to leave, the sense of echoing regret was surprisingly enjoyable in terms of knowing I had made a decision and carried it through in the end.

I showered before going to the whirlpool, which was full. Going back upstairs, most cabins were occupied, the porn room was fairly full, yet the darkroom remained essentially empty. Returning to the not quite crowded steam room, when entering the dim back space, it appeared that the laying man was in the same place, though without the sitting man next to him. The heat was in a certain tolerable range, one that was possible to enjoy for an extended interval in previous experience.

Stepping up to his face, unable to resist getting some more thoroughly skilled dirty head from a well shared mouth, falling under the same seductive liquid spell as before. Fondling his cock and balls as he deep throated me, wondering if he was keeping any track of how many strangers had filled his warm waiting wet mouth with delicious hot cock. In this state, it is challenging to keep an accurate tally as I knew. Recognizing a returning man after 5 or 6 others between blow jobs is a matter of interpretation that may not be possible to do reliably.

What could be judged on my part is the unlikelihood of anyone having filled his mouth with cum recently, as that creates a different and distinctive texture, of incredible smoothness in a hard to explain fashion, though amazingly enticing, especially when kissing. At a bathhouse, sexual exploration is unavoidable. Such as discovering how wonderfully hot it is to tongue kiss a cock sucker that has taken a load or more of cum, one who is not done yet, as he goes down on you.

The baths are a place for pure sluts to play, ones who cannot resist extended sex of a style not typically found at a cum and run glory hole. There is nothing wrong with such fun, but a good male only sauna offers broader and longer paced pleasures among other naked strangers. Like now, getting head from a man who enjoyed taking any and all offered cock, in a way impossible to conceal but easily indulged. Especially on a weekend afternoon, when the baths are almost always full of men wanting sex.

I knew the feeling, though not quite the same way. When happening to me, it has been part of a group dynamic, including getting blown at the same time as blowing, losing all track of just how many cocks I have sucked or how many soft wet mouths have gone down on my willing shaft. Unlike me, who cannot resist any opportunity to take two or even three cocks into my mouth at the same time, he was very much taking one after another.

This was something a bit different, much more like laying on your back in a booth, legs spread. Being used by strangers was part of what he wanted, me being more than happy to provide him an extended opportunity. As other men gathered, I withdrew, sitting at his feet like before. Again caressing and stroking his unshaved legs and thighs, I started jacking him as soon as he took another sexy dick into his mouth.

He appreciated my attention, something that had likely been lacking previously. He certainly enjoyed my tongue running along his inner thigh and over his sack. I waited until the standing man withdrew before kissing his cock, only taking it into my mouth when another man approached to get oral sex. Over the years, the rewards of getting involved with men who clearly love sex can be extraordinary, today being no exception.

We recognized a shared ability to indulge in uninhibited fun, undoubtedly honed over years of repeated visits to places like this, a temple where sex is honored in ways beyond imagination to those who have never entered. To those who have entered and become familiar with the amazing intimate rites shared among devoted worshippers, it becomes difficult not to return regularly. This was clearly the case with him, as this style of hot sex among congregated strangers is only reliably possible in a place like this.

Not to mention knowing that poppers were going to be involved, at a minimum when going down on a true bathhouse slut. Rush is a perfect bathhouse accompaniment, one that demonstrates why 70s bathhouse sex was so enthrallingly wonderful. The mixture of weed, beer, and so many potential partners provides the perfect setting to get totally poppered having anonymous sex. Even better than conceived of alone as a teenager, jacking off fantasizing about male group sex, looking at gay porn and cumming so good with fresh poppers, bought along with the magazine.

A slight pause between men grew long enough to tempt me to return to his willing soft mouth. Leading to putting a knee on the bench, bending over and down to begin 69ing. That too had been another revealing bathhouse discovery, as nothing improves getting head more than giving it at the same time, even better than eating juicy pussy. As cock suckers know, men possibly better than women, the person in control is the one going down on an erect length. When both men are sucking and being sucked, the combination of control and surrender becomes exquisite.

He began tea bagging me, hand wrapped around my well lubricated shaft. As his tongue went lower, I shifted, unable to stop from making my interest in being rimmed plain. Ass licking is uncommon in the steam room, but as his tongue began touching my helplessly eager hole, sinking into paradise, turning into a thankful slave, rarity was irrelevant. Getting rimmed is irresistible, even when the position is less than ideal.

Needing to move a bit, today was resembling an earlier fantastic visit, even if we lacked mutual skill regarding a truly comfortable arrangement on the narrow bench. Including having a problem with how he pressed my head against the wall with his leg when trying to go down on him. However, we soon were able to arrange for both of us to get what we openly wanted.

His tongue pressed my soft magic circle, making opening the little brown bottle a bit awkward. Taking a deep hit, needing to concentrate to close the top as the effects began rising throughout my mind and body, knowing just how wonderfully dirty I was about to become. Taking his luscious length deep past my lips, a rising wave of pure satisfaction building before breathing out, moaning around his sexy shaft. Glorious sensations expanded and merged, until nothing existed except the perfect connection between two mouths, a sucked cock and a licked hole, in bathhouse heaven.

As that first intense poppers wave began to recede, his head going back to the bench, it took a bit of effort to create the proper conditions for the next hit. When his tongue returned to willingly enslave me, I inhaled and put my face between his legs. This time, the connection was inexorable, tongues and assholes merging in soft yielding wetness, lost in mutual rimming perfection long before needing to exhale. Bathing his soft skin in spit as he did the same to me, sharing paradise with a cock sucking slut, each squeezing contraction creating a wave of pure bliss between us.

The next hit followed when returning to 69ing, a finger now touching and pressing against his yielding lubricated hole, tasting pre-cum when his tunnel squeezed as I finger fucked past his wonderfully soft and contracting hole, feeling how he deep throated my thrusting cock. Neither of us in any control of our deepest desires now being fulfilled by a stranger. Becoming so completely poppered led to the next hit as I stood, still fingering his hole, feeding him hot cock as his finger touched my horny licked ass.

Using poppers one handed is possible, a skill developed decades ago. It was easier today, using my right hand as the left was between his open legs. The steam room makes things slippier, letting his probing finger slide in wonderfully past my opening fuck ring as the rush took control, creating another fantastically addictive connection between fingers, holes, mouth and cock. Breathing out and looking around, moaning about fucking sluts, seeing other men having sex, starting to face fuck him in rhythm to our mutual finger fucking, indulging in pure male sex with a man who understood me perfectly.

The possibility to find others like yourself and just get off with them is what makes bathhouses such seductive places, always beckoning temptingly, especially after being away a while and remembering what occurred inside. The reality they can offer is beyond fantasy, so doing another hit in the steamy dimness was impossible to resist. He seemed familiar with poppers, though without interest, waiting until the bottle was closed before sliding a second finger inside, stretching me in growing ecstasy. I bent down again, taking his cock greedily. The result was incredible, totally lost in fingering and sucking.

Before sliding a second finger into his beckoning fuck tunnel, I grasped his cock tight, tongue circling around the already inserted finger. I love rimming, even if this was closer to another style, one used for anal sex, making him slippery. Moaning while exhaling, feeling his tight soft tunnel welcome a second finger in pulsing contractions that matched my own.

My mind disappeared into the sensations, no longer able to concentrate on anything but the pure pleasure being created. I was the first to slowly pull fingers from the soft contracting tightness. He continued to kiss and fondle my cock, but by now, being on the edge of orgasm so long with all the rush meant that my cock was no longer so hard, and cumming would be unlikely. Poppers have limits, and mine had been reached.

Not that it bothered either of us, as he did not seem interested in my filling his mouth with cum. The heat along with the poppers meant I needed to be going, though he continued to lay there. His desire was something I understood, as a suck slut is not quite the same as a cum slut, that being yet another thing we apparently shared.