Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 63

Story Info
A reminder the baths are also public.
2.2k words
4.24
3k
3

Part 63 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing a recently met partner in the shower area, grinding cock to cock as we touched each other's ass holes, we had returned to same glorious state as just beforehand in the steam room. I only rarely have or see sex in the showers, but we were far too aroused for that to matter. The way thinking becomes disconnected is one of the surest ways to gauge how good sex is, and my thinking was barely above the level of not wanting to cum yet - or have him cum either. On the other hand, the sensations were so good that neither of us could stop being so openly slutty, already knowing that the other was interested in playing more than cumming.

Especially since it was evident that both of us were skilled at kissing, tongues and lips being a focus even more appealing than our rubbing erect lengths or fingered holes, fantastic as that felt. We effortlessly switched between being in charge and surrender, with long intervals of being equally involved. Kissing a man is truly erotic, meeting an equal in a way that no woman has ever been. Of course not all men are skilled, and kissing a skilled woman is wonderful, but women are yielding in a way that a man isn't.

Of course, women aren't as intrigued by going to visit a place like the baths, where sex with strangers is the prime attraction. As today was demonstrating in fine fashion.

In most cases, the highlights more than equal the dead time. Today, the two first men to enter the steam bath did not even go to the rear, even though I tried to be a bit tempting in the half light, stroking my cock. When acting like that has no results, the reason is never clear. Different people use different signals, or have different expectations.

Signals, subtle and overt, and preferences cover a fairly wide range at the baths, and much of what happens or doesn't still remains a closed book. But the third man was refreshingly familiar, representing the sort of man who knows that everyone is there for sex, especially in the dim rear area. My eyes had adjusted somewhat, so my light touch was the first contact, as much an introduction as a simple signal that someone was near.

He stopped and reached out, making me sigh at the first contact of his hand on my skin, revealing my horniness, having smoked a bowl before arriving and drinking a beer at the bar before entering the steam room. Becoming first aware of the baths as a place in the late 70s, the mixture of weed and beer had already proven fantastic when masturbating, so it is not surprising that the combination is even better when inside a male only sauna.

I took some time exploring his body, even as he was more direct. However, as my cock grew, his hand returned to exploring, much to my delight. Direct can have its attraction, but taking time is luxurious, falling under a sexual spell that only grows better

Focusing on getting his cock hard, he returned to touching my stiffening shaft. Playing with his nipples, leaning over to kiss them as he grew stiffer, we were both sinking into the familiar bathhouse haze of direct naked male contact, knowing that it would only lead to even greater satisfaction as it continued.

As happened when bringing his cock together with mine, a glorious sensation. Nothing feels like hard cock, something wonderful to experience, knowing that he is in the same paradise you are. When he began touching my nipples, I had to stop stroking, the pleasure was so tempting. Leaning against him, kissing his neck as he squeezed my nipples was easy, continuing to increase our mutual delight.

He understood how to allow the delight flow, without nearing an edge, and getting clumsy. The way he held my erect nipples between thumb and finger while lightly pulling them as I pressed our cocks together was pure bliss. My left hand had been roaming over his ass, but now I began to focus on his crack. Something that became difficult as he began to pull my nipples until his fingers slid off, making me moan at the intense release each time my nipple was released.

Finally, with my finger finding his soft tempting hole, he stopped playing with my nipples, his hand replacing mine holding our horny shafts together. He also began to roam a hand over my ass, making clear that he enjoyed the same thing I did, touching a partner's asshole to make it feel so good.

Playing like this, exchanging hands more than once, kissing kept growing more inevitable. I had already done that to his nipples and neck, but now his desire was becoming more plain. In a sense, I teased him, not quite making contact, though close enough to smell the cigarette scent, in much the same way he must have smelled the beer on my breath. Neither of us minded when our kissing session started.

There is something amusing about the fact that all of the women I have kissed in my life were smokers, to a greater or lesser extent. Not that our kissing always followed smoking, but it was only after starting to kiss men that it has become routine to not encounter tobacco breath.

One of the informal rules at the baths is that kissing comes after already being turned on, not before. A rule that also makes kissing even sexier, adding to already existing delights. His kissing was unsurprisingly as skilled as his nipple play, both of us recognizing when the other approached orgasm, with no interest to have it happen so early in the day.

Finally, he pulled away, so I left to shower. Just about to towel off, he came out of the steam room, then stood close, without turning on the water. We took a half step closer at the same time, and quickly resumed what we had been doing. That it was in a more public place did not concern me as our cocks met, reaching down with one hand to press them together, and reaching up with my other hand to pull his mouth against mine.

If the space had not been empty, I might have not been so direct. Though the way he was playing with my ass and nipple while kissing made it difficult to know as we let our bodies sink back into the spell they had been under in the steam room. The feeling was not really one of exhibitionism, as only occasionally did the thought arise of being out in the open, so to speak, but one of pure shared lust.

And compared to the first encounter in the steamy dim rear area, one where we each let the other enjoy jacking off. Stroking right at the edge of orgasm while someone touches and kisses can be exquisite. Discovering that we shared this trait too was nice, with his preference being fingered while mine was having my nipples squeezed. Though soon enough, there was no distinction, as we mutually indulged ourselves. Men fully understand what men cannot resist, a truth easily shared among devoted bathhouse sluts.

No one was around when we separated again, him asking about going upstairs. My answer was to kiss him passionately again before drying off. I followed him upstairs, putting my towel down after he did. I would have left the door open, but did not mind when he closed it. He also locked it, but that makes sense - people do try to open closed doors, which can be a bit disruptive.

We quickly returned to doing the same things laying down as we had standing up. However, my interest inevitably turned to poppered cock sucking, so I knelt over his body, bending down to start cock teasing him with my tongue. Delightfully, he began to lightly touch my hole, making my stroking feel so much more satisfying. Along with soon taking his cock into my mouth, something first intended to do after opening the magic brown bottle.

Finally pulling back a bit to do a hit, his hand unexplainably left my hole, so I reached out to let him know what I wanted while going down on his waiting hard shaft. The rush made his cock feel gigantic in my ever stretching mouth, filling it with a growing sense of pure oral sluttiness, stroking as he touched me on my soft anal ring. The merging of poppered sensations was amazing as always, surrendering to total lust as he moaned "yes, yes, like that, yes," matching the way I was moaning with my mouth full of hot cock.

Going down on a stranger like this is addictively fantastic, especially after starting to slide a finger into his sexy tight ass, feeling him squeeze and relax as I went deeper. He was rigid and helplessly moaning yes when I let my tongue slide over his balls, making the finger even more slippery before returning to take his cock as deep as possible into my mouth. The way he touched my ass hole as I stroked and sucked was perfection, becoming a utter slut keeping him and myself quivering near orgasm. It has been a bit of a surprise to learn that anal play is not as common at the baths as believed when a teenager, masturbating horny and stoned, fingering myself when imagining them as a place to have male sex.

Not that it is that rare, exactly, but finding someone who knows what you like best is the same as by nipple play, where a lot of men are simply too rough from the start. After a timeless stretch in paradise, he gently moved my head away. Following his lead, I slowly pulled my finger free. He got off the platform, saying it was time for a pause, and left. Finally, going downstairs I saw a clock, and realized that maybe 3/4 of an hour had passed.

After showering, I went into the whirlpool where a couple of men sat. The water was fairly cool, and I left as the central jet started up. Going back into the steam bath, it did not take long to find a willing mouth after reaching the back. My eyes were still adjusting when moving slowly, fingers lightly touching a sitting man, to my mild surprise.

Less surprising, he quickly found my cock, guiding it to his mouth. When much younger, I had many fantasies about the baths, with the reality turning out to be much better than my imagination. What has been a surprise is just how utterly irresistible it becomes to have instant sex, to be naked and let a stranger go down on your available and willing cock. It is one of the main reasons the baths have existed over thousands of years, a place where men go to have sex in a way that never happens with women around.

After a couple of minutes, another man approached us. I reached down to his cock, bringing him closer while turning him on even more. The sitting man's attention shifted with the availability of another erect length to put into his mouth. I kept jacking his cock as my other hand started roaming over the new man's ass and between his legs, touching his balls.

His hand started doing the same to me, beginning to stroke my spit covered shaft. Soon enough, I began to tease his hole, and he returned the favor. However, his fingering was fairly rough, requiring me to reach back to hold his hand. The contrast to my previous partner was large, yet decided to let him continue, keeping in mind a recent e-mail exchange with another bathhouse visitor regarding something like this.

In his case, he was fingered by a man who quickly told him his hole was too tight for fucking. The amount of pain felt meant he had no problem agreeing with the assessment. Even though his cock was absolutely rigid from the sensations, a level of intense pleasure resulting from the tight discomfort of being finger fucked.

Bending to suck the new man's nipple, circling a finger tip inside his anal ring, my rigid length close to the blow job, his fingering pressing and forcing my hole to open, barely slippery. The discomfort did not disappear as I decided to endure it. A decision made easy by the growing haze of satisfaction flowing from my hole, giving in, knowing he was using two fingers, totally enthralled at being used.

When my cock joined his in the sitting man's mouth, my finger went deeper as did his. The intense anal sensations continued to keep me under a spell, amazed at the balance of pain and pleasure, moaning as I kissed and bit his neck. We remained cock to cock as we shared a mouth, both of us on the edge of cumming, yet with no interest to end the fun that way, nor any attempt on the part of our mutual cock sucker.

Finally, I pulled back, the heat growing a touch too much by now, and so I walked, unsteadily, out of the steam bath. I spent a final 15 minutes exploring after rinsing off, but finding nothing promising, left after another enjoyable visit.